Naked Gymnast Weekend - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a pair of BALLS!" Tommy exclaimed, still trying to free the thrusting rod.

The cloth fluttered down Chico's furry legs to the floor. "You can feel 'em up you know," Chico kicked aside his shredded Speedo. "They're real soft and full of cum, Tommy...."

The teen's face turned pink as his fingers gently probed the velvety skin of Chico's fat, fleecy, ultra-male lovesacs. "Oh, MAN," Tommy whispered.

Chico grinned in horny appreciation and wagged his enormous dick at the Coach, then walked to Tony, then me, and finally showed Mark his pride-and-joy. "If it weren't for this little game of ours," Chico said, "I'd just do this sexy stuff for you all night!" He watched Mark staring at his naked, turned-on body.

He seemed reluctant to sit down--and once he actually did, his oversized erection almost hit him in the chin!

Tommy cleared his throat, then swallowed some beer, and got up from the sofa. He handed me the King of Hearts. And not only was the lithely-built eighteen-year-old with his sexy pecs hard inside his jockeys, but there was also a telltale wet stain spreading over the out-thrusted pouch. "I'm so turned-on, I think I'm gonna...." he stammered.

"Just...take it slow," Coach Dan said quietly.

"Oh God," Tommy breathed, feeling five pairs of eyes on him. His coral-pink nipples stood out, erected and taut, jutting upwards in the light.

Tommy's muscles were baby-skin smooth, the skin creamy, like polished marble. "Oh, Coach," he whispered, "tell me what to do...."

"Okay, baby--it's okay," the Coach's voice sounded deep and gentle. "Close your eyes--okay?"

Tommy nodded, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Now just relax, Tommy," the Coach said. "--and now you're all alone in the woods..."

"Okay," Tommy smiled a bit.

"....and no one is there but you and the trees...and the sun is shining on your body through the leaves...."

Tommy breathed deeply, his chest rising and falling, looking sexy and relaxed.

"And, Tommy," the Coach went on, "you're all horny."

"Yeah. Yeah, I am," Tommy smiled, eyes still closed, his jockeys almost ridiculously tented in arousal.

"You're horny because you just love your big dick so much--and it's begging you to let it out of your shorts."

Tommy laughed a little and put his hand down and pressed his fingers against his swollen teen cock. "OOoooh," he sighed, "My big boner!"

"Yeah," the Coach said, "Feel it? Isn't it great?"

"Oh, yeah!" Tommy said, his voice husky. "Feels so hard--so horny! It's leaking. It's all wet..."

The Coach sat back, his dark eyes watching every slight movement.

Tommy sighed and then--eyes firmly shut--peeled his jockeys down over the top of his pink, smooth-knobbed, sweet-looking hardon. It was rosy in the lamplight, the glossy bulb glistening with pre-cum.

He pushed his shorts down to his knees and ran his fingertips up the straining, skin-blessed shaft, the whole seven inches looking brand new--right out of the box--surrounded by a lush bush of sandy-brown hair. Fat, juicy balls hung in their luxuriously draped bag, coated with wispy fuzz between his hairless thighs.

No one made a sound.

Tommy rotated his hips, letting the jutting pole sway in stiff counterpoint--a cock to be proud of--very thick around at the base, tapering up at the top--and crowned by a deeply-lipped flaring bulb. Juice pearled at the hole in the spread open lips.

The boy opened his eyes to see us staring in hushed awe, and then proudly walked around to give everyone a good view of his bursting-with-pride joystick. And I drank in the beauty of his peachy-smooth, round butt cheeks as he then sat back down beside the Coach.

"Good show," Coach Dan said, putting his hand on the teen's knee.

"God, thanks!" Tommy whispered, looking like he'd just conquered Mount Everest.

"Well!" the Coach said heartily. "I guess we now know who's got the 'Ace'..."

My eyes felt challenged, not knowing how to take in the whole of his tall, wide-shouldered strength and power. His tiny bikini briefs hugged his narrow hips, distended by a cock so hard and so enormous, the colossal head nearly ripped through.

"Jesus God!" Tony breathed out.

Coach Dan brought his arms behind him to flex his eye-popping triceps while displaying his deep, hairy pits, his movement making his distorted pouch angle outwards like a spinnaker sail. And then he smoothly swung into a double biceps pose—his arms becoming tremendous boulders--while then swinging those arms back behind him, clasping his hands just under his hard ass to flex his tits--the hairy mountains jumping independently of each other--his fingertip-sized nipples like a second pair of staring eyes.

"Oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Mark said. "Check THAT out!"

The Coach laughed a bit and patted his thrusting briefs. "Want to see more?" he teased.

"I can't stand it!" Chico hoarsely shouted. "I'm SO horny now! So HORNY!"

The Coach slipped a finger down the inner seam of his pouch and teased both his hairy balls out, their plump lewd maleness hanging from the pulled-aside bikini. Gushes of rich, black hair poured from the exposed gap, and he patted his gigantic log of a cock. "You boys made me get hard inside here--see?" he said, smiling at our gaping mouths.

And then he just slid both hands down into his waistband and fanned the material out and over his Cock-of-Cocks.

It shot upward above his deep bellybutton, the huge, blunt-nosed head brushing his hairy abs, while endless folds of thick, juicy ballskin draped over two testicles the size of pomegranates, the bulging orbs covered in fleecy fur.

It simply was the hairiest, most erotically-male pornographic display even my imagination couldn't compete with.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus!" Tony whispered. "That can't be for REAL! It just can't!"

The Coach chuckled and seemed almost unable to pull his briefs completely off--his thunderous cock stabbing hotly at his tits and abs, looking haughty and indignant. And finally, he stood up again and looked at us staring at him. "I'm a hairy bastard, huh?" he said, digging his fingers into his jungle-of-a-cockbush.

"Sexy as hell, Coach," Mark Wynn muttered. "Look at that COCK!"

"Glad you like it, dudes," the Coach said, strolling his incredible Titan around the room. "--like the rest of you, it's sometimes embarrassing when it decides to do THIS," he waved it stiffly about, showing off its hardness. "—but we wouldn't want to trade them in for a smaller model, now, would we?"

"God, no," Chico stared.

It was way more male than any of our young cocks--a man's cock--a he-man's, bigass Amazon Cock—a thick-veined, bulging, hair-wreathed, thumping, pulsing COCK! --arching, preening, throbbing out before him like the peacock of cocks, the head flared and deep-toned.

The Coach ran his palms over his hairy, generously-full pecs, huge biceps rolling. "Guys like us should be proud of our big cocks," he said, making his flex hotly at Chico. "But you know what really turns me on?"

"Oh man," Chico sighed, staring, "What, Coach?"

The Coach dropped his arm and dug his hand into his thickly-forested vee. "...a nice fat set of THESE," he grunted.

"Your balls," Chico whispered, watching the Coach pull his hairy ovals forward in his palm.

"Damn right!" he fondled his sexy hang. "Like 'em?" he asked.

Everyone stared hypnotically, watching the huge eggs tumble loosely around in his large hand, their weight and size making them fall over the sides like ripe guavas.

"Come on, guys," his voice was deep and quiet. "Help me play with my big, hairy balls..."

Chico didn't need a second invitation, immediately sliding from his chair to his knees, his face only inches from the furry velvet and heat of Coach Dan's naked, male nuts.

Tony came over behind Chico--huge cock wet and throbbing--and, as he reached out to have a feel of that stud hang, his own ample bag draped over Chico's curly-haired head. This made Chico lift his face to wantonly lick at Tony's lovesacs, dark eyes slitting with passion.

Tony grunted, then grabbed Coach Dan's purse of goodies, the bag so full of sex, Tony needed both hands.

I then came behind the Coach, mesmerized by his full-sized, beachball butt, my hard cock glancing over the deeply-divided, solidly-muscular rounds.

"Oh, yeah," he turned to stare into my blue eyes, "Rub my big, hard ass! Rub it with your big, blond hairy cock, Jordan..."

I swooned at his words--at the feeling racing up my torched rod--at the almost feminine softness of that wispy hair covering those ulta-masculine swells, as it caressed my tingling shaft. And I drew his narrow hips back with both hands, sliding my wet, slick tool up his deep furry divide.

Chico slurped Tony's balls, the sound wet and sloppy, and Tony moaned, his cock lurching around, his hands busy with the Coach's fat nuts.

"Get over here, you two," Coach Dan stared at Tommy and Mark. "Play with my big furry muscletits..."

Mark Wynn looked tortured, his face flushed with carnal lust, his beer can-sized cock dripping pre-cum like a spigot. "Oh Jesus," he whispered harshly. "I can't take this sexy shit, man!" he confessed to Tommy, looking helpless.

"M-Me, too," Tommy said, moving to Mark, his nipples all pink and stiff--his boycock dancing and twitching in heat.

Mark groaned as Tommy came closer, then lunged his face into the shocked teen's pec valley, licking the buttery skin. And then Mark latched onto one of Tommy's hot cones, suckling like a piglet.

Tommy's head fell back, his hand reaching out to force Mark's mouth further onto his sweet tit. "Oh, God, Markie," he whispered, his other hand falling down to find the jock's girth-blessed cock.

Mark's hips thrust into Tommy's grip, his whole body going rigid. He came off the boy's chest in astonished surprise, staring at the small fingers trying to encompass his iron-hard bar. "Fuck! You're holding my COCK!" Mark's hips pumped into Tommy's massaging hand, pistoning his hugeness into the boy's inadequate grip.

We stared at the sight--Tommy's face beet red with newfound lust, his fingers unable to grasp it all, and Mark trembling, his legs bent at the knees--his hips out of control--his balls slogging below Tommy's challenged hand.

Mark's eyes flew open, and, just in the nick of time, the big jock pulled free of Tommy, his cock drooling and spasming.

"Take a deep breath," the Coach advised, "We gotta pace ourselves—enjoy it...."

Tommy walked his own rock-hard erection over to us, leaving Mark, as he then stared at the Coach's chest.

"Go on. I said you could play with 'em," the Coach sounded gruff, while he flexed his tits.

Tommy's hand was small and pale as his fingers worshipped the forested chest; and the Coach flexed his chest outward into Tommy's small palm, feeding the boy more meaty muscle. "Smack 'em, Tom-boy," he growled. "Get a little rough!"

Tommy's boycock rode up the Coach's hairy thigh, massaging itself as his hand experimentally tried to spank the furry mountains, his slaps sounding childish against all that power.

"Get over here, Wynn," Coach Dan ordered.

Mark's eyes narrowed lecherously watching me shimmying my hard cock over the swells of the muscle-coach's split cheeks, my right arm flung around his narrow waist, my baby finger buried in the cave of the Coach's hunky navel. And I moaned, my face pressing into the arch of that amazing back, kissing and laving the Coach's tanned skin with the flat of my tongue.

Tony's cock pulsed at a rakish angle above Chico's scalp, his balls tea-bagging Chico's forehead. And Tony was busy feeding Chico the Coach's huge balls as the little Latino drooled all over the hairy orbs and slurped at each in turn.

Mark's cock was a huge piston of up-thrusting heat, the fat head juicing up the floor as he walked the twitching beast over to the other side of the Coach.

"You dig this sexy shit, don'cha, Wynn?" Coach Dan looked down at Mark's slippery rod. "You look ready to pop your cork!"

"No one's ever touched my cock before," Mark whimpered with lust, staring at the Coach's chest.

The Coach brought his large hand behind Mark's brush-cutted head and forced the dark-blond jock's mouth onto his swollen, right nipple. "Have some hot tits, Wynn--get into the action..."

Mark moaned and nursed greedily on the thickly carved slab, making Coach Dan laugh at the sight of his gymnast-lavished body, while locking both biceps around the necks of Tommy and Mark, forcing their mouths even further onto his cork-sized nipples.

The Coach felt me licking at the broad nape of his bullneck--my cock wedging up between his basketball cheeks--and suddenly jerked his face around to spear his tongue deep inside my panting mouth. And I moaned and sword played with his, then dove past to chew his earlobe.

"Oh Jesus, buddy," the Coach husked, "--that's my spot..."

Suddenly Chico stood up, coming between Mark and Tommy, making everyone jockey around for somewhere to be. "Get over here, Jensen," the Coach said to me, "We're all gonna blow..." And I wedged myself between Tony and Chico, staring down into a bouquet of cocks jabbing into the center.

We thwacked those hard cocks, wincing and moaning--pre-cum spurting out our open-O cocklips, sluicing over the fat heads--creating a steamy slapping sound, the aroma of man and boys filling the cabin.

And we locked arms, our hands all over one another's flexing asscheeks, grunting at our clashing javelins, thrilling at the sensations rifling up our big rods.

"Look at all that hard COCK," the Coach whispered hotly. And his was twice the size of ours, barely moving under everyone else's assault, as hips swivelled, cocks glanced, bruising themselves in a tortured tango of ripe, horny, erected meat.

"Now dig a hand in and grab the balls of the guy on your right," the Coach muttered.

Fascinated and eager, I fumbled my fingers down beside me and then froze as Chico's hand grabbed my bag, the feeling too erotic to handle. "Ohhh," I moaned, reaching down and finally finding Tony's warm, furry hang.

"Oh, Jesus," Tony's knees bent.

"My BALLS," Mark Wynn yelled, never having had anyone clutch his naked rocks before, either.

Tommy was fondling Mark's blond-furred sac, while the Coach was cupping Tommy's. "Take 'em, Wynn," the Coach ordered, feeling left out. And Mark gasped and moaned, just able to reach his shaky hand under the tremendous hang of the Coach's furry peaches.

The dark-blond jock seemed too turned-on to know what was happening. "Oh my god, Coach!" he shuddered. "They're huge!"

"Fuckin' hot, you playin' with my nuts," the Coach husked. "Give `em a pull, damn it, Wynn!"

Mark looked flushed and dazed, and when he yanked those hairy bells, suddenly everyone did the same, pleasured howls filling the air as balls stretched and thick boners careened haughtily above them.

Mark Wynn's hips began jerking around wildly as Tony pulled the hefty weight of the big jock's blond lovesac.

"Take a cock," the Coach said.

No sooner did Mark find the Coach's Monster Cock than Tony wrapped his fingers over Mark's, whose mouth opened and closed like a caught fish, his beefy body trembling, rubber bullet nipples bloating in heat.

Coach Dan recognized all the signs and suddenly used his tremendous arms to part our cock-fisting circle.

And we stood at either side of the Coach and Mark Wynn--Mark looking like a turned-on naked slave before a hairy, cock-erected Lord of the Jungle--their two lancing totems standing at attention, inches apart, throbbing at one another. "--'s'matter, Wynn? No dude ever played with your dick and balls before?"

Mark shook his head, eyes big and nervous. "N-no, Coach!"

"Then I'll bet no heavy-hung stud has ever done THIS to you either," he dropped to his knees and suddenly licked Mark's piston-sized, mushroom-capped and dripping cock.

"FUCK!" Mark backed up.

Coach Dan's arms shot out and clamped around the beefy jock's blond-furry thighs, drawing him back in, and he stared at Mark's straight-as-an-arrow slab of drooling dick and blew a stream of cool air over the shimmering, glassy head with its drooling hole. And, swear to god I saw steam rising from it!

"Jesus!" Mark struggled.

I watched the Coach's large hands slap each of Mark's asscheeks--watched the Coach's full lips part--watched Mark's on-fire, big, beercan of a cock disappear into the Coach's hot wet mouth, his unshaven face buried in dark-blond bush.

Mark howled--hands clamping over the Coach's head--hips driving his cock deep into the Coach's swallowing throat. And the Coach sucked that girth-blessed chunk of pork wetly, his cheeks denting as he vacuum-sealed the whole thing while Mark stared and quivered and whimpered.

Tommy was masturbating like mad—lust flushing his cupid face--balls flying, boycock bumping and rubbing the Coach's cocksucking bicep.

Chico backed his little ass up against my lust-needy cock--then bent over, hands on knees--and tossed those furry melons of his up-and-down, searing my steamy meat till it juiced.

Tony walked his hard dong over to Chico's bent-over face and swiped his wet erection all over the little Argentinian's big, Latin lips.

I stared at the Coach slobbering Mark's virgin cock--at the in-and-out of that huge dick pumping the Coach's masculine mouth--at Mark gyrating his hips, gasping for air, looking lost in space, plowing the Coach's throat. "Awww!" he shouted hoarsely, "Awwwww, Coach!! FUCKKKK!!!", and in agitated alarm, Mark suddenly pulled his giant, wet erection free, only to watch it lurch around, cannonading a fountain of steamy cream.

The spurting throbber reared and bucked, pumping hot jizz-jets over Coach's grizzled jaw and lapping lips. And the Coach dove over the fucker to take it back down his throat while Mark shouted obscenities, his body spasming out yet more cum.

Tommy suddenly froze and winced in agonized recognition before letting loose a geyser of teen jizz onto the Coach's bigass bicep, his tongue lolling out, making Tony, Chico and I gather around and fist ourselves over the lewd scene.

"Que hermoso!! Es un perro !" Chico shouted, moving quickly to aim his hot chorizo at Mark's rock-hard, naked ass, then tensing-up as fountains of Latin leche roped over those pink, shiny globes.

I stared in my frantic cock-flogging to watch Tony take aim, shudder, then groan as his skin cannon flexed to twice its size, then erupt--white cum sailing out--splatting the Coach's hairy tits and shoulders.

I felt my balls gather into a leathery bundle, my cockbush electrified, staring down at Chico's brown bubble butt in crazed lust, watching my fisting hand suddenly pump out a pint of gymnast jizz, striping Chico's hard cheeks--tremors of mind-blowing orgasm rifling through my body--my cock leaping in my grip, reloading, and snorting out more.

Before I'd even stopped spurting, we were urging Coach Dan to his feet, Tommy and Mark pushing their faces into his pillowing, hairy pecs, chewing those babycock nipples.

Chico fell to his knees, then bent backwards, face upraised to lick at the Coach's bigass, hairy balls. And Tony and I each grabbed hold of his velvet-encased, iron-hard King Cock--me taking the upper half—pounding it mercilessly, while reaching around his back to play with his big, furry ass.

"Awwwh, fuck!" he groaned as I leaned past Mark's head to tongue Coach Dan's earlobe. And his juicing cockhead turned to polished marble as the loose shaft-skin rode up to kiss the flaring flange, the open mouth issuing a steady stream of pre-orgasmic candy.

Chico felt those low-hangers suddenly rise-up into a leathery, grapefruit-sized purse in alarmed warning. And the little Latin simply bit into the puckering bag, gumming the sexy skin, making the Coach howl and quake.

His hot-and-horny rod swelled and throbbed, the whole, gargantuan thing bucking around like a wild animal till it suddenly turned to steel and exploded! "UHHHHHUUUUUGGGH!" The Coach went into catatonic spasms of lust, his tits expanding to the point where Tommy and Mark could only back away and stare at our Herculean Coach being seized in catatonic ecstasy of orgasmic thrills.