Naked Gymnast Weekend - Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God DAMN, your ass is tight!" I moaned.

"Not as tight as yours, baby." He slowly began using it to milk my cock—the feeling wild--maddeningly erotic.

My hands slid from his pecs down the ridges of his abs, my finger pausing to play inside his bellybutton before diving into his cockbush. And I hooked my fingers at the juncture of waist and hips, and then slid my love-tortured rod out to the head.

"Ohhhhhh God," he moaned.

Seeking again that suctioning heat, I fed my rod back into his clasping hole.

"Ummmmph!" he moaned louder. "Christ, what a COCK that is!" He pushed back as I went forward, heightening the pleasure for me. "Oh yeah," he said after a while. "That's it. Now go for it, baby. Fuck my stud ass!"

I bent my knees slightly for leverage--then began swinging my hips--slowly at first but picking up speed. The beautiful cheeks pillowed my hips, jostling ripely when I drove it all home. "This ass is BUILT for fucking," I moaned, the sensations rifling my cock too sexy for words.

"It's all YOURS now," he groaned.

"Sweet--so hunky and SWEET!" Slapping sounds filled the night air, the turquoise glow of the tub rendering things dreamlike.

"--swore to God," he husked, "--swore the first guy to let me fuck him--" he moaned at my drilling dick, "--would have my ass for KEEPS!"

"I've lucked out," I panted. "--hottest damn ass--biggest--badest...." My hips pistoned, then jabbed, then spiralled my cock in-and-out, my balls slapping his.

"Oh God," I moaned. "I'm close, man--REAL close!"

"Feels so GOOD," he moaned back, "--make it last! Big, hard, blond gymnast COCK..."

God knows, I wanted to--wanted that tight hole to keep loving my dick forever--but it was too damn sexy--too friggin' much! My balls gathered into a leathery fist, the hairs on them standing on end. And my hips wouldn't slow down--my nipples bloating, making me rub them hotly as I tossed my head--my tongue falling out as I snorted and panted.

I wildly fumbled underneath to find his big cock. It swelled in my grasp, making him suddenly rise fully up against my pumping torso. He howled and took over his gigantic rod, fisting like crazy. And his swinging hips did my work for me--fucking my cock, electrifying it--shorting the nerves.

"Oh JeeeeeezUS!" he yelled, his body quaking.

Thick spurts of jizz flew from his man-meat, his asshole throttling my dick.

I felt the blood rush from my face, then boil in my cock. And then suddenly that building, dammed-up wall of urgent need suddenly caved as jets of sperm firehosed his guts.

I grabbed his body, my hips pounding, my cock exploding. And he was gasping, cursing--his muscles turning to iron--as we orgasmed in breathy shouts, my hand grabbing his huge cock and squeezing it hotly.

Our bodies slammed together in endless spasms, and Dan fell forward--his arms grabbing the hot tub's edge--my cock suddenly popping free of his ass, lurching in the air, still spewing its load. And then he was falling with a splash down onto the submerged ledge facing me, his giant legs spread.

I stood there in orgasmic heat--pumping the last of my cum, my big balls heaving--until I, too, collapsed beside him, feeling the swirling water surround and sooth my nerve-shorted fuckpole.

It took the chirping of birds to rouse us from our stupor—making Dan pull me up and half-carry me out onto the deck--both of us too tired to speak. A faint glow lightened the starry sky as we silently towelled one another off and headed into the cabin for some much-needed sleep.

Turning from pulling down the blind, I found him flat out on his back, staring up at my body as I stared down at his own. And I smiled, crawling in against him--laying my head on his flat, sexy stomach--breathing over his cockbush, never wanting the moment to end.

"I have my own place in the woods," the Coach said, his fingers combing through my damp, blond curls.

"Really?" I turned my head quickly to face him.

He smiled at my eagerness. "--my 'gorgeous', little mobile home..."

"Wow," I said, realising the freedom this would bring us.

"No nosey neighbors," he added. "Just my cat, 'Sphincter'."

"'SPHINCTER'?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "--think you can handle it?"

I turned back, taking his fleshy cock in my hand, feeling its warmth and burrito thickness. "I'm handling it already!"

He chuckled, his hard belly rising and falling while deep inside him I could hear his heart beating. He felt warm and muscular, his hairy pecs like protective mountains.

"You into maybe moving in?"

I rose up on one elbow, staring into his eyes. "I was going to move into one of the dorms..."

"A mobile home isn't a palace--but it wins hands-down over a dorm!"

I examined his face for more explanation, then gave up trying to figure him out. "All because I let you fuck me?" I smiled.

He laughed, "Yeah! That's the whole reason!" He looked at me more seriously. "It's because I want you too, Jordan..."

"Kiss me," I said--immediately feeling silly and childish--then felt those colossal arms reach down and pull me up against him, his whole mouth sealing over my lips, hairy pecs crushing against my chest. It was a kiss like no other: washing the whole lower part of my face, then chewing at my chin and nose, grabbing my entire jaw to suddenly stare into my eyes before trying to drill his tongue past my tonsils, all the while grunting and moaning as though wanting all of me all for himself alone.

Silly? I should have said it sooner!

I looked at him when we both came up for air. "Does this mean we're...."

"...Let's just find out what it means, ok?" he said as I lay my head on his furry, pillowing pecs. "This is new to both of us, and so far I'm loving every fucking minute of it."

The Coach's beating heart was all I heard after that, as he felt his way down my body until finding my balls. He cradled them in his warm palm as I nuzzled into him and reached down to cradle his own hairy rocks in mine. They were loose and heavy and generously-male.

And when I awoke, his huge arm was flung over my chest. Bright sun shone around the edges of the blind, me staring at his tanned bicep--big as a football, heavy as a shotput--feeling his other hand still holding my balls. And only then did I realise I had a major hardon happening between my naked legs.

My exploring fingers discovered the log of his own gargantuan cock--primed and ready for action--as I listened to the Coach's deep breathing, my hand travelling the whole length of his stud-sized tool. It felt alive and very much awake, the thick vein along its silky-skinned surface pulsing against my fingers.

Suddenly he mumbled and turned on his side, facing me, eyes very much closed. Free of his arm, I took tenderly-aroused delight in surveying his slumbering nakedness--his tremendous erection and draping, languid balls--the soft, lush forest of cockhair piled seductively in his muscular vee.

What was it, I wondered, that made me find another man such a heart-pounding turn-on? Would I grow tired of sex with guys? Even with a man like the Coach?

His dusky pink areoles were the size of silver dollars, with fingertip-sized tits staring back at me through the curls, and his thickly-mounded pecs made my mouth juice-up as everything—his biceps, the hair swirling around his bellybutton, the rise and fall of his flat, tanned belly, that huge, stud cock, and those fat, heavy balls—stoked my horny hunger.

I smiled at my doubt, for who wouldn't want to stare at--touch--fondle--kiss--play with--suck--a cock and balls like his? Jesus Christ, even in sleep, it throbbed at me--it's open hole like a mouth--pulsing with maleness. His fat balls washed over his thigh in a lusty pile, actually touching the mattress. And I pictured them swinging between his legs, potent and erotic--the very essence of what it was to be a man in his prime.

I saw us back in his—and soon to be, our--forest hideaway, walking nude in the words, cocks scything ahead of us, balls swaying--him reaching down to fondle them nonchalantly, smiling as I watched his twinkling eyes so full of desire and yes, love. God damn! And from now on, I could play with him all I wanted!

He stirred, his dark-lashed eyes blinking at me. "Hey," he whispered.

"Good morning, Daddy."

"You checkin' me out?"

"Dumb question!"

"You're hard as a fencepost..."

"Yeah? Well, guess what?" I smiled back.

He glanced down at himself. "Oh. You been playing around?"

I smiled more. "--don't have to. It seems to do fine all by itself."

"That's partly because I really, really have to pee..."

I sat up, throwing my legs over the edge of the bed. "So do I."

"What say we do it outdoors?" He stood up, his cock nearly hitting my chin.

We stood naked, blinking in the sun--surrounded by the rustling maples and pines--our feet chilled by the dewy grass, our erections stiffening even more as the cool breezes blew across them.

The Coach's chest hair shone in the dappled sunlight as we walked side-by-side, his godlike cock tocking proudly almost a foot from his bushy vee--heavy balls swaying--thighs like a stallion's.

He took my hand, gazing down at my own twitching rod. "You're one beautiful dude, Jordie," he said.

Our urges taking hold, we stopped in the very middle of the sun warming yard--put our hands on our hips—grunted, flexed our internal muscles, and watched our erect dicks fountain-out arcs of liquid gold in the sun. We crisscrossed our peeing streams playfully, laughing like young boys.

The Coach casually reached over to bounce and slap my cock free of its remaining drops, making me shudder deliciously. And my hand couldn't completely circumference his girth, and he laughed to see me try. And then as if by silent agreement, we just walked about, proud-cocked and grinning--happy being two nude guys with really big hardons--Dan's muscular pecs sporting two aroused, fingertip-sized nipples.

The October sun on our hard-cocked nudity was all the warmth we needed, my eyes memorizing his naked beauty as if somehow it wouldn't last, and I needed to remember the sight. We let our pulsing erections take us wherever they wanted to go, letting the rustling leaves speak for us while we drank in the carnal beauty of one another's nakedness.

Stopped at the edge of a sharp drop down, he and I gazed at the hills and woods beyond, standing beside a single, commanding pine which oversaw the whole valley, sensing my unspoken hunger for him, Dan turned to me, "What do you need, baby?" his voice low and inviting. Do you need something?"

I paused a little, looking up into his rugged face, "I need your tits, Daddy."

Looking down and deeply into my eyes, he just turned slightly, cupped his large palm behind my blond head and pulled my seeking lips onto his furry pec mountain to first lick and then kiss and then suck that swelling nub until it stiffened to twice its size and filled my needy mouth. He grunted, me diddling it with my stiff tongue, then grunted again to feel me scrape it maddingly with my teeth to make it even stiffer; make it stand at attention like the proud, stiff hardon it was-- that sexy, beckoning, needy tit, that little soldier of a nub guarding the peak of his furry man mountain—those huge swells that screamed pure man as I pulled away and gazed on the heart-pounding majesty of all that naked, hard-cocked muscle.

He wasn't about to let me escape, pushing me back in, then squeezing those two furry mountains and trapping half my face in the crease, helping me snuffle and snort and lick and kiss all the pecmeat I ever wanted, shaking my slobbering mouth between them, having them both at once! Images filled my mind, of babies nursing, my teen self mirror-posing to see my chest progress, getting my tits even larger, even sexier-- then I'd even jerk off while fingering my nipples, pinching them, staring at them. Being served up his hairy mountains like this—outdoors, our aching rods glancing off each other—me french kissing that pec valley, slobbering, drooling? I mean fuck, men NEED tits—we all need mother's tits, some go for women's breasts, others, buddies' pecs, while admiring our own and for sure, greedy for our lover's hugely-full, nipple-blessed, hair-carpeted all-man, gorgeous tits. I couldn't get enough, smelling them, tasting them, chewing, gumming, licking and inhaling, wanting to stay there the rest of my life, greedy, needy, in love with them-- and at the same time, yes, increasingly now, with him as well.

Honing in on my horny wavelength and my vibrating body signals, my stud Daddy pulled away and backed himself against the trunk of that pine--crossed his legs at the ankles--flexed his tree-rubbing glutes and made that king cock flex out from its cock-bushed nest, those bulging balls plumping up beneath, the whole pornographically-erotic sight of his fur-blessed physique instantly igniting my own cum-clogged balls to send a river of cock candy pouring from the flared spout of my achingly-hard cock.

I dropped to my knees in the grass, unable to stand much more, unable to leave my hardness alone any longer, tongue hanging out, on the very verge of just grabbing my aching cock in both fists and cumming over the gorgeous sight of his naked physique with its raging hardon posed against that tree purely for my carnal, cum-producing pleasure.

So in tune with my wild-eyed lust and knowing I was about to pop my cork merely from ogling his raw display, Daddy Dan moved forward to my kneeling self, straddling my shoulders and lowering his lewdly full lovesacs, letting them fall and flop all over my panting face as I laved, tongued, kissed, snuffled his sexy hang, then raised my fingers to ladle each into my ravenous mouth. Saliva fountained over each skin-blessed orb, me so starved for his entire being, I just wanted to push each one right down until I swallowed them whole.

His hand came down to gently free them from my mouth while crouching more to then let me feel the heat of his muscular globes parting and spreading over my upraised face, with me snorting and tongue-spearing his clenched little twat, my hands kneading and massaging his furry cheeks, his freshly-showered divide smelling of pure man, a scent I couldn't get enough of, my face rubbing up into him, wanting that hot ass like it was my new home.

But then he was pulling away to then lie beside me, face flushed, eyes slitted in passion, lips wet. So over-heated now my cock was juicing and bucking, I looked at those gorgeous nipples and felt a tremor go through me. "Oh God. Oh God, How can I live with you?" I panted. "I'll be hard like this every single minute!"

"I was thinking that very same thing," he stared down at my twitching rod.

Willing myself to breathe and seek a diversion from his constant visual turn-on, I said, "Do you live in a trailer park?"

I watched his great, lightly-haired abs dimple seductively as breathed. "The mobile home was my grandfather's hunting place—so its no palace, but it's on its own land--and well in from the road," he explained. "There's no one within a good mile of the place--only problem is, there aren't any stores nearby, so if we forget to shop, we're out of luck for dinner!"

I playfully cupped my balls up at him. "You can always snack on these!"

His eyes locked on my handful of goodies. "You make me crazy, Jordie...."

"You're so hot, Daddy." My eyes ran over his furry pecs, down his abs, to that rich delta of hair wreathing his enormous cock. "I want to make you happy!" I leaned in nosing into his chest hair. "--know what I'm gonna do, Daddy?" I whispered, tonguing his right tit.

He didn't answer, just moaned softly when I pushed my face into his hairy pecs and nuzzled them.

".... I'm going to suck that giant cock of yours," I said. "All of it." I stared at its hugeness. "Every muscular inch!"

"Oh God," he said in anticipation.

"--cuz I'm the only guy who's willing to take it," I nibbled at his flexing abs, rubbing my nose into his sexy bellybutton, then pushing my face into his luscious cockbush. "--the only guy who CAN do it..." I bushed my lips over his polished cockhead. "...who WANTS to do it!"

He squirmed beneath me like a Cheetah in the sun.

Knowing better what it took, I pried his formidable love rocket straight up, yawned open my mouth, angled my head, and then sword-swallowed the humongous thing. And his fists grabbed at the grass, breath whooshing out his lips. And my throat gagged at first, then watered-up and vacuumed-in his ten-inch dick.

I willed my throat to relax—and because this was the cock of my dreams, I was determined to make it feel right, feel doable, and the sheer acrobatics involved made me expect cheering applause, or to be handed a trophy. I mean, his cockhead was massaging places I'd never felt before.

Saliva welled-up from nowhere, basting his tremendous cock, making the impossible, possible. And once I'd throated the whole of it, satisfying my egoistic pride, I began enjoying myself over the two-thirds I could more satisfyingly and more easily handle.

I levered my upper body to bob up-and-down, using my lips to lubricate the circumference. And my tongue felt the bloated vein, explored the muscular shaft, flicked at the lip of his flared cockhead. And the feelings raced from my tongue straight down to my balls, like I was somehow sucking my own delicious dick!

I only wanted more--more cock, more muscle, more hairy power--as I worshipped my Daddy Dan's virility.

"Oh fuck--oh fuck--oh God!" he moaned. "My cock--my big, hard COCK...."

My tingling balls ignited my swollen eight-incher, making it lurch between my spread thighs--making it seek, in vain, for a mouth of its own. So I kept on sucking while slowly maneuvering my legs around and then behind his head.

"UUUHhhhh," I moaned, feeling him suddenly lick at my balls, waves of sensation prickling over my aching cock. And his rough chin nuzzled my tender bag, making me suck his dick like crazy in response.

I felt him groan over my hugely turned-on rod, making me jump when he suddenly tongued the slick, polished head. "Fuck!" I shouted against his cock, seeing stars, the feelings impossible to handle. So utterly horny, the slightest touch sent me into orbit, and then my dick was enveloped in a moist warmth, sliding into his mouth like its second home.

He sucked it like the man he was, while toying with my balls like the horny boy he'd been.

His own balls fell between his hairy thighs to the lawn, and I gathered them in my hand as I snorted over his mouth-stretching cock. I flopped them around, then came off his dick with a loud 'pop' and shovelled one into my mouth.

It was huge and potent and sexy and masculine. I shuddered to feel him do the same to mine--his lips defining the size of my smooth orb--his tongue teasing it, his mouth sucking and caressing it. And we copied each other--abandoning our attempts to squeeze both into our inadequate mouths--returning to stare at the hairy sight before us, licking at cock and balls alike, then sucking cock as if afraid the huge things would get snatched away.

I moaned at the sensations--the hand-in-glove feeling of my cock in his wet mouth--the feeling of his hugeness hugged by my throat. And our hips began feeding one another's gullets—stuffing needy dickmeat into willing wetness--seeking satisfaction, seeking that awful, wonderful trigger.

Cocksucking alone wasn't going to do it. He knew it, and I knew it. And knowing very well what WOULD, I pulled out of his lips. Panting like a dog in heat, I rose up and then kneeled my way up his torso and squatted over his surprised face.

"Lick my gymnast ass," I said. "Get it all wet..."

I didn't wait for an answer, simply sat down as a muffled groan escaped his mouth--as a steamy warmth hit my tender slit.