Naked, Humiliated and Abused Pt. 01

Story Info
I go to a nudist beach as a bi curious man and get ‘trained’.
4k words
4.2
21.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was, completely naked, on all fours and tied to a beach shower by a dog lead. People looking at me from the parade of shops on the concrete nearby, so humiliated. How did I end up like this?

I knew it was risky, but the fear made it so exciting and thrilling I couldn't help myself. Not a few hours earlier I had headed to the beach alone, intent on being nude on the sand. At least under a parasol on a lounger, out of the way somewhere. Maybe in the water too, if I was feeling really brave.

I was on holiday with my girlfriend, on the usual kind of Spanish Island. We were staying in a chalet with her parents. While walking along the beach on the first day, we ran right into a nude beach! She's immediately disgusted, but I'm turned on. I've been getting more and more curious about guys over the last few months, to the point where I'm watching gay porn whenever she's not around.

The day after the nude beach run in, she's got a spa treatment scheduled with her mother. Her father has stayed behind to build a ship in a bottle. I know where I'm going. I pack a towel but no swim shorts and head straight back to the nudist beach. It's a blazing hot day, no wind and a clear blue sky. My heart is pounding as I head to the edge of where the most naked people are. My hands shake as I take off my shorts and shirt, trying to stop my cock from stiffening before I can lay face down on a vacant lounger.

With my sunglasses on, I'm sure nobody from the chalet complex will recognise me. I can immediately feel the hot sun on my naked body, I realise I need some sunscreen. I take some from my bag, I came prepared. Doing the front is easy, I even make sure to do my balls and cock which is swelling a little too much with all the excitement, but as I roll over and start to do my back I struggle, it's at that point I hear "Nice ass" and see a shadow looming over me.

I slowly look over my shoulder to see a tall guy standing there. Older than me, slim and muscular, heavily tanned with short grey hair and a goatee. He has an accent, I'm not sure if he's a local or on holiday. But he is completely naked. I take off my sunglasses and I glance at his cock, it looks like it's semi hard, hanging down his leg. Not enormous, but big and in proportion. No tan lines. I look back up to his face quickly as he speaks again. "Need some a help there cheeks?" He laughs. I laugh nervously too.

"Um I'm okay I think, thanks though" I stutter, and try to carry on rubbing it on my back.

With his hands on his hips he bends at the waist leaning down. "I'm gonna help es you, understand?" He hisses while smiling. Suddenly he grabs the sunscreen from my hand and I feel his bare sandy foot on the back of my head, forcing it into the pvc strapping of the lounger. I can feel him squirting the lotion all over me, then his hands rubbing my ass cheeks. I don't scream but my heart is pounding. I look around and nobody seems to notice or is bothered. I try to get up but he's too strong. It feels like an electric shock each time his hands rub my bare ass, so exciting is the feeling. I know I should do something, but I can't be caught here, if I make a scene and someone comes like the police, my girlfriend or her parents are sure to find out. "Please, I'm ok thanks, I'm just leaving anyway" I say in a small voice.

'Es no trouble amigo" he says. "Once we have you all nice an es protegido from the sun, we go meet my friends" he continues. His hands do feel good over my back and ass, I'm glad I'm face down as I've gotten hard against the towel on the lounger. I've got to get out of here I think, try anything to get away.

"Um thanks but I have to be getting back to my girlfriend" I stutter, hoping he leaves so I can get up and cover myself up, and then get the hell away from there.

"Ssshh shhh, you're on holiday mi amigo, I insist you come and have some fun with me" he says in a soothing voice, but the last thing I want is for more people to see me like this. Before I can protest further I feel a strong hand wrapped round the back of my neck, pulling me up against my will. I grab the towel and cover my erection. He can clearly see what I'm upto though. "Oh? Enjoyed that did we?" He smiles and laughs. I try to cover my hardon as best I could.

"Um oh it was rubbing on the towel, I hope I won't get in trouble from the lifeguards" I say, as I laugh nervously, he still has a tight grip on the back of my neck.

"Nuh uh. We don't have towels covering ourselves here. Did you forget this was a nude beach!" He scolds. Then he grabs the towel and throws it on the lounger. Pushing and pulling me by the neck he walks me through the sparsely populated loungers. Thank god it's lunchtime and most people are at the bars and restaurants I think, just as we arrive at a group of people clusters around a picnic blanket. Some with parasols and folding chairs, clearly there for the day. There are some beautiful fully naked women, and naked men who look similar to my sun lotion assaulter, standing, talking and laughing. Thankfully in the time it took to walk here on the hot sand, my erection subsided. I'm still embarrassed and have no idea what's going on, I try to position a hand casually to cover my cock and balls.

"Hey everyone, meet my new amigo... what was su name again?" He looks at me smiling. I give a little nervous wave to the group who are also smiling all looking at me.

"Um hi I'm James. Nice to meet you all" I turn to him "I should really be going now" I look at him pleadingly, not wanting to be rude, but also getting upset at how far this has already gone.

"No no amigo we have all day" he says, putting an arm around my shoulders. "This is James, everyone, we have become very good friends. Show them our party trick James" before I can think what he's on about, he drops his hand down and slaps then squeezes my ass cheek, one finger grazing my hole. With surprising speed my cock starts to spring straight up, forcing me to cover it with both hands. My face turning redder with embarrassment in the hot sun, starting to sweat even more.

The group all laughs, both the men and the women. I try to laugh with them like it's a funny joke, but looking at the breasts and cocks on show only makes that difficult and my cock stiffer. One of the women says "well looks like you found yourself a nueva girlfriend Maximiliano!' Which only makes them laugh harder. I'm so embarrassed I just want to go, I cover my cock as best I can, but with my new friend 'Max' having his arm around me I can't move without causing a scene.

"Please friends you are embarrassing him" Max puts his hand up in a fake show of pleading with them. "You're right though he would make a lovely companñera for someone, es just a little shy is all, watch, I'm sure he knows more tricks. "Kneel" he says commandingly as he grabs my neck again forcing me to my knees on the hot sand. I wriggle a little in his grip, but keep smiling as if it was all a joke, too embarrassed to ask for help, regretting everything about coming here.

His cock, not far from my face, is now semi hard and pointing straight out, nobody seems to care or notice. I see some of the guys are wearing cock rings and most of the women have nipple piercings. What 'is' this? Must be some beach sex group I've been dragged into, I think to myself. I'll have to make sure that I walk the other way along the beach with my girlfriend, to avoid running into this lot again on the rest of the holiday.

"See he behaves himself so well" laughs Max. "He's more like a dog than any girlfriend I've ever had" Max retorts. He looks down at me. "Tell them you're my perra" he says. "

Your what?" I stutter.

"Say you're my perra, my puta, my bitch" he says plainly with a smirk on his face.

"But I'm not your.." I start to complain but he takes his hand from my neck and pulls my hair hard. I feel like i need to get this over with quickly, I smile and try to make a joke of it as if it was a lad's game. "I'm his bitch" I say quietly. Everyone laughs.

"Louder bitch" he says pulling my hair.

"I'm his bitch!" I say louder, trying to hide how upset I am. One of the women takes a photo on their phone, I'm so ashamed as I see her do it, l hope I never find out what she does with it.

"Good bitch, now get up" he says while pulling my hair. "We are going now my friends, see you later!" he says. They all give their goodbyes, but I turn away as quickly as possible still covering my erection that hasn't gone down. The last thing I saw was one of the women holding her index fingers apart from each other and laughing to her friend, I immediately assume she was talking about the size of my penis, compared with that of my new 'friend' Max's.

I look around to see if I can run off, as soon as we are away from his friends. I can hear as they laugh behind my back. I think he can sense me tensing ready to flee, so he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the dunes. "They are great people maybe we see them again later yes?" I don't answer. "Oh be happy, you don't have to cover yourself here" he bats my other hand away from my erection just as we stop by a parasol, he picks up a single strap cycle courier bag, before continuing on towards a smallish brick building.

I can't escape his grip, and my heart races thinking about what could happen next. Why are we going inside? I think. He pushes me inside in front of him. Then I figure out it's the beach toilets. Low roofed, tiled floors, clean and well ventilated. Deserted, no help around. I cover my cock and balls again and stand there as he fiddles in the bag. He pulls out a black leather dog lead and a black dog collar with metal studs and offers it to me. "What's this for?" I ask incredulously, there's no dogs allowed on the beach here I thought?" This was getting weirder and weirder.

"You're right but they'll make an exception" He says matter of factly, stepping towards me he quickly the puts the collar around my neck. I feel his semi hard cock touch my side and as exciting as that is I put my hands up between us, "Look I'm sorry I really have to go, I have a girlfriend, I can't stay here all morning, thanks for introducing me to your friends" I don't know what he's up-to, I try to be polite about the whole thing, and start to take the collar off.

Without warning his smile fades and he punches me hard in the stomach, winding me and making me double over against the sink.

He leans over and pulls my hair again. "If you wanna be difficult just say it, coño" he hisses. "You're my little dog now understand?"

The wind is still knocked out of me as I slump against the basin. I cough and splutter a little. "I'm sorry, ok I can be your dog for a little bit I guess" I speak quietly not wanting to anger him further, also not really having any idea what that means.

His demeanour changes entirely at this. He gently pulls me up by my shoulders. "Bueno bueno" he purrs, while pulling the collar round my neck tighter. "But not a little bit, you're my dog till I say we're done okay? Don't worry about your little girlfriend I'll make sure you are home on time" he says, reassuringly. I don't know what to think, but I now have hope this has an end, and I'm not being kidnapped or anything. Thankfully my erection has gone down as he stands in front of me. "Los guau for me, you know, woof.....like a dog, make dog noises" he says while moving his hand like a conductor.

I give a little "woof" with a confused look on my face, it seems to be satisfactory.

"You're a good bitch, but we'll work on getting louder okay?" He says while taking hold of the lead and pulling. "Now we're going back on the beach but you know you have to stay hydrated, the sol, es very bright today yes?" He pulls the lead down at an angle making the collar uncomfortable, forcing me onto all fours on the tiled floor, which fortunately had not long been cleaned. He entered one of the stalls and pulled me in after him, leaving the door open. The seat and lid were already up. I had visions of American high school tv shows where bullies gave nerds 'swirlies'.

This is not happening to me I think. "What's the matter are you not thirsty?" He asks mischievously.

"N....no I'm not thanks" I say and try to back away.

"But you must have a drink before we go for our es 'walkes' and this is where dogs drink from" he says clearly enjoying this. He grabs my head with both hands and forces it into the bowl. Mercifully it's clean. I try to push away with both hands but he's too strong. "Lap it up like the worthless dog you are" he hisses. Even though I'm straining my neck to fight him, he manages to force my face into the water, I choke as some of the water goes up my nose, luckily it only tastes faintly of urine as I thrash about but can't escape. As I think things can't get any worse, he suddenly kicks me in the side of the stomach.

It winds me, he releases my head and I sit up on my knees coughing and spluttering with the toilet water running down my face. I wipe it from my mouth and feel my sore side. "I said to lap it up like the worthless dog you are, are you going to do as I say or do you need another kick? He asked threateningly. I think I have to get out of here, so I better cooperate untill I can get away. Even barefoot his kick really hurt. Without answering, I stick out my tounge and lower my head back into the bowl, hands on the floor. I take little licks of the water, it tastes brackish, like recycled sea water and faintly of urine.

Before I think this must be enough to please him, I feel him take hold of my hair again. "Sorry bitch, seeing you drink all this water must have made me have to piss" He pulls my head out slightly and rests my cheek on the rim pushing down so I'm still looking into the bowl. He starts to quickly piss a big clear stream into the water, from his semi hard cock inches from my face. Some of the water and piss in the bowl splashes back, I close my eyes. I'm so conflicted, thinking do I want someone to come in and stop him? Or if I want nobody on earth to see me like this?

Then it happens, I feel his hot piss spraying all over my face, I close my eyes and mouth tightly and try to wriggle away but he just pushes me harder against the porcelain rim. He laughs as he finishes. "Oh whoops I'm sorry I didn't see you there" he says mockingly as he finishes and releases me. I sit up on my knees again and wipe his piss from my face. "Cmon finish up your drink we have to go" he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask still trying to wipe myself off.

"Your bowl of water" he gestures to the piss filled toilet.

I think Jesus how has this happened to me. I feel I have no choice but to get it over with, and as I've already been pissed on anyway I reluctantly lower my head back in. I stick out my tounge and touch the piss water with it. "Good dog" he says with mild approval. I keep my tounge delicately licking the water hoping I'm doing enough to not make him mad again. "I said take a drink" he snarls, pushing my face into the water again, before I can close my lips, making me take big mouthful of piss, I cough and splutter immediately. "That's better bitch" I hear him say.

But before I can pull up and spit it out he pushes my head in further with one hand, with the other he flushes the toilet. I choke and cough in the water not expecting the flush. I struggle against his hand, trying to hold my breath, but water goes up my nose and is already in my mouth. Even more unexpectedly I feel him reach behind me and pull on my balls hard. He then taps my cock. I'm appalled to find that I'm rock hard! What's wrong with me? I think, despite not being able to breathe properly. "Why are you fighting me dog, when I can see you like all this?" He asks mocking me again. I try to pull my head up while hiding my erection between my legs.

"Nuh uh uh, keep your head down while it finishes" he says. Eventually he releases me. "Well looks like you enjoyed that huh bitch?" He slaps my balls and ass. I splutter and choke, forced to swallow some of the toilet water with his piss in it, as the flush finishes. I gasp for air.

At last he lifts my head up. "Ahhh nice and hydrated right?" He asks. Piss and toilet water runs down my chin and onto my chest, as I sit on my heels and try to wipe it off, keeping quiet. He steps out of the stall for a second, kneeling down he hands me a folded towel "Here you go amigo, I'm sorry it was all just a joke". He smiles kindly as I go to take it. I laugh timidly and take the towel.

"Um thanks I guess I don't really know what goes on at the nude beach ha" I try to keep it light, hoping it's all over now, the weird hazing or induction to the nude beach finished.

He snatches the towel away before I can wipe my face. "I'm kidding" he laughs. "You're my bitch for the rest of the day, now say it again" he smile a wicked smile. My heart sinks that it's not all a joke and I'm not going anywhere soon. I look at the floor and murmur that I'm his bitch. "Louder you dog" he shouts.

"I'm your bitch!" I say loudly in frustration and it echos round the bathroom walls.

"Good but don't get an attitude with me amigo!" He scolds.

"Now say Thankyou for your drink of toilet water" he says expectantly. I can't believe I'm having to do this.

"Thankyou for my toilet water" I say at normal volume. He squats down on his heels. I can't help but glance at his big cock, 3/4 hard and leaking precum. I look back up at him. He smiles seeing me look at it. He slaps my wet face hard. "Less looking, more speaking, louder!" He orders. My face stings. '

"Thankyou for my toilet water" I say loudly and clearly, wondering if anyone can hear or has the remotest idea what's going on in here.

"Good dog. Now I slapped your face which had piss on it, clean my hand, go on clean it for me" He holds his hand out palm up flat. I look around for the towel and go to crawl to it. "No not with that!" He shouts. "Clean like a dog would do" I still look confused. "Lick my hand" he says slowly and with menace.

I realise what he means and think I better get it over with before I get another slap. Still on my knees I start to tentitively lick the piss on his hand. I have to cover my still present erection, I don't know why it won't go down, i've never been so ashamed in all my life. After what seems like ages of licking his hand he suddenly shoves two fingers in my mouth. "Suck on them my dog" he grins. I gag as his pissy fingers touch the back of my throat. I do as I'm told and suck them a little like a lolly, tentatively.

"You can do better than that" he says, stating to pull and push his fingers in and out, touching the back of my throat and making me choke each time. "Suck it like the cocks you suck" he gloats.

Automatically I mumble "I haven't sucked any cocks" into his fingers, but he can't hear me as my eyes start to water. He takes his fingers out.

"What did you say my dog?" He asked with kindness, fake or otherwise I didn't know, wondering if this had been all a misunderstanding, and he thought I was gay.

"I said I've never sucked cocks" I cough and some spit runs down my already wet chin.

"Well we're gonna change that soon you understand" he says standing up. I really don't understand and don't want to find out, but I keep quiet.

"Can I go now?" I ask softly and hopefully as he puts the towel back in the bag. "Yes WE can go" he says. I take this as an ok to get up. I stand up, my cock starting to go down as I use both hands to undo the collar. Stupidly my legs were slightly apart. That's when he kicked me straight in the balls. They hurt so much it knocks the wind out of me, I crumple up on the floor panting for breath, clutching them. He looms over me.

"You don't take that off, you're my dog, my property for the rest of the day, comprende?" He says with a dark look on his face.

"Yes" I splutter laying on the floor. He changes demeanour immediately. "Ok good, let's go enjoy the beach, once we've had a nice time you can go home to your girlfriend, oh don't worry the sun will soon dry you off, remember to stay on all fours!" He says with a cheery sing song tone. He puts the messenger bag back on and leads me out of the bathroom. Where the hell are we going now, I think, and what the hell is going to happen to me next?

12