Naked in New York

Story Info
A young man is introduced to a new and exciting erotic life.
4k words
4.71
8.4k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

My adventure, if you can call it that, began just over 12 months ago when I was flying to New York to start my new job playing the clarinet in the Metropolitan Opera orchestra. I was in my early thirties with no romantic connections having broken up with my girlfriend three months earlier, so when my agent mentioned that the Met were recruiting I jumped at the chance.

I was travelling business class courtesy of my father's senior position in major broadsheet newspaper — a perk I didn't feel at all awkward about taking advantage of — and I was looking forward to watching a movie on the flight across the Atlantic or even catching some sleep. Events turned out otherwise.

Sitting opposite me in the window seat was an attractive middle aged woman whom I took to be in her fifties, although I learned later that she was well on her way to seventy years old. She was expensively dressed and obviously took great care over her makeup and coiffure, and when she spoke it was in the well modulated tones of someone from the Upper East Side of Manhattan; an accent I recognised from my teens when my father was the New York correspondent of his newspaper. Although we lived outside of the city in Westchester County, he was frequently invited to the many cocktail parties of New York socialites and my mother and I usually accompanied him.

I had displayed musical talent early and while we were living in New York my father arranged for me to have extra classes at the Juilliard School in addition to the tuition at my exclusive private academy. We often attended performances at the Metropolitan Opera and New York City Ballet — my mother's choice, and it was from her that I obviously inherited my ability since my father was tone deaf. Unusually for my age therefore I developed a taste or even a passion for opera, especially the works of Italian composers of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. We returned to London when I was eighteen, but despite my lack of the appropriate British examination results I was admitted to the Bachelor in Music course at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. The great thing about studying in London was that I was able to supplement my allowance from my father by performing as a session musician and in jazz clubs, where I learned almost as much about playing the clarinet as at college. On graduation I was fortunate to be accepted by one of the London orchestras, no doubt owing something to my father's influence.

The role of a jobbing musician is not conducive to forming long term relationships but I had a succession of girlfriends and a number of affairs with fellow members of the orchestra when we were on tour, some of them married. It was one of these ladies who introduced me to the naturist lifestyle when we were on tour in Croatia where there are many pretty nudist beaches, and where sunshine and warm clear blue seas are more or less guaranteed. I discovered to my surprise that I am an exhibitionist at heart, and while I definitely enjoyed the female pulchritude on display I equally enjoyed the admiring glances I received which I found to be very arousing. I should say that while my penis is only just over average size many women have commented that they were attracted by its aesthetic appearance, especially when erect.

To return to my story. My travelling companion, whom I learned was called Marilyn and also that she was recently widowed, struck up a conversation and I don't know whether it was the excellent wine with the meal, or because I was feeling rather horny after several months when my only sexual companion had been my right hand or perhaps because of something in her manner, but I found myself telling her things that I had not shared with even my closest friends and colleagues. When I admitted to my pleasure at going nude in public there was something in her response and the look in her eye that indicated more than polite interest. Eventually the food and wine had their usual effect and I felt myself growing drowsy, so I made my excuses and stretched out to go to sleep.

At some time later into the flight I was roused by a hand reaching under my blanket to feel for my penis. I feigned sleep, interested to see where things might be leading. The roving hand which obviously belonged to my female travelling companion, eventually found my trouser fastening which she carefully unzipped so that she could slip her hand inside to find what she was seeking. By now I was fully erect and quite prepared to abandon myself to a delightful hand job. Marilyn was clearly a highly skilled expert in the art of manual sexual stimulation because rather than hurrying to the natural climax of penile caresses she held me on the delicious edge of an orgasm for fifteen or more minutes so that when I eventually ejaculated it was with a greater than normal intensity. The ecstatic look on my face must have betrayed that I was no longer asleep, but far from looking guilty or embarrassed Marilyn just licked my semen off her fingers with a look of pleasure before finding a tissue to clean me up.

"Young man," she said a little later, "I have an interesting proposition for you which I hope that you will accept and which I'm certain you will find extremely pleasurable."

I was intrigued by what this outwardly respectable upper class lady might be proposing so I replied that I was listening.

"My friends and I," she continued, "have a very naughty hobby. We like watching attractive young men stripping and then masturbating until they climax and there is a secret club in New York where we can indulge our pastime. However we have recently found a way to take our little fetish to a higher level."

"Please go on," I replied, by now very interested in her story.

"I don't know whether you have heard of the practice of CFNM — that is clothed females and naked males — but we have started holding monthly CNFM soirées in one or other of our apartments. There are usually about a dozen of us, mostly widowed or separated, and we invite three or four men to be our naked playthings. The only condition is that they allow us complete access to their bodies for our own pleasure and over the course of an evening we will usually make them cum three or four times — I should have said that we have discovered a taste for cum and we often get them to ejaculate into a champagne glass. To ensure that they remain hard for the duration of our parties we supply them with sildenafil tablets to take a couple of hours beforehand."

Although I had never come across this particular fetish before, I was more sexually excited by her proposition than I had ever been my more conventional heterosexual practices. The very idea of being naked in the presence of beautifully dressed mature women and being used by them in the way she described lit up something in my mind that was entirely new and highly desirable. Although I had never thought that I might be a sexual fetishist I knew that I wanted to be a part of it very strongly indeed.

"Madam," I said in my most formal manner, "I find your proposition extremely attractive and it would give me the greatest of pleasure to allow you and your lady friends to take advantage of my body, in fact I can think of nothing I would desire more."

That was the end of that conversation and we spent the remainder of the flight finding out more about each other's lives, but before we landed we exchanged contact details and she said that she would be in touch very soon.

ooOoo

The next few weeks were very busy getting to know my new colleagues in the orchestra and long hours of rehearsal for the new opera season. I had little time to think about the erotic proposal that Marilyn had dangled in front of me, but about six weeks after I had arrived in New York an email popped up in my mail box with the interesting subject line "Naked in New York".

"Young man," it read, "if you are free this coming Wednesday afternoon, it would please me greatly if you could attend me at 2:30 pm at my apartment at," and there followed an address in one of the most select boroughs of Manhattan. The second paragraph was rather naughtier, "I hope you find the attached photograph sufficient enticement to ensure your interest in my recent proposal, and view it as a promise of the pleasurable benefits that might accrue from our relationship in the future if you turn out to be as sexually exciting as I believe you to be from our brief meeting."

I clicked on the attached image file which opened to display a photograph of Marilyn dressed in a half cup black basque, black lace panties and black stockings. I had seen photographs of middle aged ladies in various stages of undress on websites devoted to erotic images of mature women, but few had been as arousing as the image that now filled my computer screen. Marilyn had obviously taken great care of her figure — one of the advantages of wealth — although fuller than the young women who graced the pages of most pornographic websites. The sight of her magnificent breasts which were crowned by long brown nipples surrounded by lighter brown areolae had the effect of rousing my penis from its dormant state, and it rapidly became fully erect as I entertained the prospect of getting more intimately acquainted with her mature feminine charms.

There was no way that I was going to miss the appointment with Marilyn and I adjusted my rehearsal schedules so that I was free the whole of the following Wednesday. Promptly at 2:30 pm on the afternoon in question I found myself standing on the front steps of a large and imposing town house — to call it an apartment was a major understatement — and in a state of pleasurable anticipation I rang the doorbell and waited. After a minute or two the door was opened by a formally dressed servant who asked my name and business. Once he was satisfied that I had legitimate business with the lady of the house he led me into a large entrance hall and asked me to take a seat and said that madam would be with me shortly and then disappeared through a door at the end of the hall.

When Marilyn appeared she was wearing an elegant and expensive silk dress which accentuated every curve of her voluptuous figure. She greeted me warmly and led me through another door which led into an even larger reception room which was tastefully furnished with rococo style armchairs and side tables along two walls and a large dining table in the centre. In the far wall was a deep alcove framed by heavy curtains of richly patterned green silk and with a raised dais giving it the appearance of a small theatre stage.

A younger woman was sitting on one of the chairs with a digital camera on the table beside her. She was dressed in an equally elegant and expensive fashion although in a more informal style and I guessed her to be in her late twenties or early thirties.

"Thank you for coming Mark," Marilyn said before introducing her young companion. "This is my daughter Chloe who shares my little hobby with an enthusiasm to match my own. Her husband is very dull and spends all his time in Washington, DC on House business (I later learned that he was a Congressman) and her sex life is virtually non-existent. This way she gets to enjoy the delights of sexy and attractive men and the exquisite pleasure of intimate acquaintanceship with their masculine assets without compromising her position in society."

Marilyn paused for a moment and then continued, "as you can see Chloe has a camera and I have asked her to take photographs of you this afternoon under my direction which we will then post on a private website which can only be accessed by members of our little club. You will of course be naked and fully erect and I will ask you to assume poses that display your assets in the most titillating way. I'm sure that you will find it to be an exciting experience and I anticipate that you will have at least one orgasm."

She then indicated that I should ascend the dais and remove my clothes. "Now Mark," she said, "whilst Chloe shoots away I want you to turn round slowly and when you are facing the front again to stroke your penis until it is fully erect. Then, once I am happy, I want you to step down and kneel on the table with your legs apart so that I can enjoy you in a more intimate way."

As I have said I had discovered in the last couple of years that I was at heart an exhibitionist and it took very little manual stimulation for my penis to reach its full splendour. Both ladies exclaimed with pleasure at the sight which made it grow even harder, and a small bead of precum gathered at its tip. Then, once I had assumed a kneeling position on the table Marilyn and Chloe walked round to take in the view from every angle.

When she was behind me, Marilyn began to stroke and squeeze the cheeks of my bottom and then reached a hand between my legs to fondle my scrotum. "See Chloe," she said, "Mark has such a heavy pair of balls. Don't you just love the way they hang down between his legs. Put the camera down for a moment and come and feel them for yourself. In fact they are so gorgeous that I think you should go round to the front and suck them for a while whilst I take the pictures."

I was totally hooked. This was so deliciously naughty that the slightest caress of my penis would have sent me over the edge into ecstasy. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire and my legs were actually quivering with expectancy. I knew that it wouldn't have been the same if the ladies had also been naked, but the fact that they were fully clothed whilst I was naked and sexually excited and totally at their mercy made it more exhilarating than I could have imagined.

Marilyn sensed that I was on the verge of an orgasm but she wasn't ready to let me cum yet and told Chloe to stop her oral stimulation of my balls. "It is my privilege as your mother to make Mark cum for us this first time. You will get your chance later. In fact I hope that we will both get many chances to play with him in the future. He is absolutely perfect and I think you will agree that his cock is really beautiful and will please all the other ladies in our little club. I imagine that they will get rather hot when they see the photographs from this afternoon."

Chloe did as her mother instructed which I found rather disappointing but I was soon in heaven again when Marilyn came round the table to face me and started to give me the most exquisite hand job.

"Now Mark," she said, "I am going to enjoy myself playing with your lovely hard dock for a few minutes but I am not going to permit you to cum until I am ready. This is all about my pleasure so I am going to bring you to the edge of an orgasm several times until I am ready to finish you off. I can assure you however that it will be worth it. I think that you will agree afterwards that it has been the best orgasm you have ever had so far in your life, although, if you become a regular attraction at our private soirées, you will experience many more equally intense in the future."

It is almost impossible to describe the next half an hour. The skilful manual and oral stimulation that Marilyn subjected me to carried me to the edge of rapture more times than I could count and each time the sensations that flooded through my entire body from their origin in my genitals were more intense than the last. When she eventually allowed me the relief of a climax I was lost in a delirium of indescribable pleasure and I ejaculated harder and more copiously that ever before. My cum went everywhere. My chest and stomach were covered in hot sticky semen and when I opened my eyes I saw that the silk material covering Marilyn's breasts was also soaked with my ejaculate.

Both Marilyn and Chloe were breathing heavily and looking flushed — I discovered later that the ladies of her circle often had an orgasm from just watching their male playthings in extremis. When Marilyn had first told me about her naughty hobby she had said that she and her friends had developed a taste for hot cum and I discovered the truth of this when she and Chloe proceeded to lick all traces of my ecstasy from my naked body with the consequence that my penis was soon standing to attention again.

"Oh look mummy,"Chloe exclaimed rather obviously, "he's ready again even without the help of those little blue pills. I think he is going to become our star attraction. Please, please can I have the pleasure of giving him a blow job?"

Which is what she did, finally swallowing every drop of my semen before giving me a hot and sticky kiss. "Thank you Mark," she said, "you taste delicious. I really think I should let you fuck me since my useless husband doesn't satisfy my desires, although I have no doubt he is screwing his secretary regularly."

"I'll let you have him one day," Marilyn said, "but not until I've had my fun with him first."

ooOoo

My first opportunity to take part in what has become a weekly experience came a couple of weeks after my introduction to a new world of harmless sexual deviancy. As instructed I arrived at Marilyn's apartment a couple of hours before the guests were expected. Marilyn's maid Hannah, a statuesque African American lady in he fifties, took me to a bathroom on the first floor and, after I had undressed, washed every inch of my body and then removed all my bodily hair. She then gave me a pair of silk boxer shorts and robe to put on and took me downstairs to where Marilyn was waiting.

I watched the guests arrive through a window looking into the hall. There were a dozen ladies in total, all elegantly and expensively dressed. Although they were mostly middle aged, as well as Chloe there were three other younger women. To my surprise two of the women were accompanied by men dressed in tuxedos. I looked round at Marilyn who was standing behind me with her arms round my waist and one hand inside my boxers fondling my cock.

Sensing my unspoken question she murmured, "I omitted to say that a few of our ladies' husbands share our fetish. The younger of those two men is going to strip for us and then wank until he cums. The wife of the other man is into femdom and she is going to suspend him by his hands from a rope in hanging from the ceiling and tease him for our pleasure."

"However," she continued, "you are the main course this evening and I have something really delicious lined up and the ladies are going to absolutely devour you."

She then led me into the kitchen and asked me to lie down naked on a trolley before going to greet her guests leaving me in Hannah's capable hands. When Hannah had finished my body was covered in fruit — like a human fruit salad — with my cock was proudly rising from a crown of whipped cream. Once she was happy with her handiwork she pushed the trolley into the reception room to a chorus of oohs and aahs from the expectant company.

The next half an hour was amazing. I was stroked and fondled, kissed and caressed, licked and sucked until every vestige of my exotic decoration was consumed and my cock was throbbing and tingling and in desperate need of relief. The climax of the entertainment came when I was instructed to open my legs so that a very aristocratic lady could suck my balls whilst two others stroked my cock until I exploded. I was almost delirious with ecstasy as the ladies took turns to lick the cum off my tummy and chest. When they had finished feasting Hannah returned and wheeled me back into the kitchen and washed me clean with a hot flannel.

The second part of the evening was just like the many cocktail parties I had been to with my parents, except that we three men were naked and available for the ladies to enjoy. The whole experience was incredibly exhilarating and even after two more orgasms I was still in a state of intense arousal. Unlike a conventional party however, there was none of the chatter and the clink of glasses one would normally expect nor even the raucous whoops and cheers of a bachelorette party. The only sound from the ladies was a deep hum of appreciation and pleasure and deep sigh of exhalation when one or other of their male playthings ejaculated.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12