Naked in the Hotel Sauna

Story Info
A wild weekend fantasy.
874 words
3.82
25.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time well on holidays my wife started telling me how she would like to try a threesome or a gang bang.

When we got to our hotel there was hardly anyone staying there and the wife said kind of slow for you to the receptionist and she told us it was off season for them and only a road crew was staying there besides us.

We got our key and went up to our room unpacked and made a drink. As we sat there I told the wife maybe you'll get your wish. She looked at me and said first ill have to see what these guys look like. Later that night we went for a swim and hot tub. As we were in the hot tub a few if the guys staying there came down and got in the hot tub. When the wife said she had enough she said she was going to the room and got up and left. As she left the guys mouth dropped as she left do to the white thong she was wearing and how see threw it was, they both commented on how hot she was and I said thanks shes just as horny as she is hot and got up and went to the room.

The next day when we went for a swim we kept drinking and I was telling the wife how hot the guys found her and she said I would fuck them. Not sure if it was her or the booze speaking but it made me hard.

After a few more drinks she went to the sauna and when I went to check on her she asked for a massage and as I gave her one I played with her joking about the guys walking in on us and she said that's ok I would enjoy taking you all on. As I kept massaging her I took her bathing suit off and she fell asleep. I was getting to hot so I went for a quick swim to cool off, as I was swimming the guys from the night before came down and started chatting like old friends and I asked them if they were the only ones that ever used the pool and they told me yes the other guys were all party animals always going to the bar trying to get laid, I said your not unto it and they said getting laid yes but not spending all our money parting every day.

I kept quite not knowing what to say and went to the hot tub. They followed and we kept chatting, after a bit one of them said not to be rude but I still cant get the picture of your wife's ass out of my head. Shes hot and the other guy said no shit. I said if I told you what she said about you when I told her you thought she was hot you would never believe me. They said what was that. I told them when I told her you liked her ass she looked at me and said I would do them if I had the chance. They both said we would give her the chance any time.

I then told them about what she told me about wanting to be shared, they looked at me eyes wide open and said you wouldn't care. I looked at them and said lets put it this way, shes naked in the sauna if you want her. I got up and said follow me. When we get there I start fingering her and saying babes those guys are here to fuck you and she moans with pleasure. I then say babes want them both to fuck you and she said um hum and I motion the one guy to sit by her head, he quickly drops his suit and rest her head in his lap and she starts sucking his dick seeing this the other guy drops his suit and as soon as I move he starts eating her so I go back to the hot tub and leave them to have their fun.

About an hour later they both come out smiling and say the cant believe how horny she was and I ask them if they tried all the things she wanted to try, they said we both got head and fucked her what else is there to try. I tell them she wants to try two dicks in her pussy at once and one in her ass and pussy at the same time, as I'm telling them this they both get hard again and head back to the sauna. When they come back again she comes out with them holding her bathing suit in her hand. She gets in the hot tub and sits on my dick taking it up her well lubed ass and kisses me saying thank you then she kooks at them and says thank you. The guys both thank me and leave as i fuck my wife in the ass. I ask if she enjoyed it and she smiles and says she cant wait to pass out again and see what you have in store for me.