Naked Katelyn Loves Her Mom

Story Info
19-year-old Katelyn spends more naked time with Mom.
3.8k words
4.26
32.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
447 Followers

(My "Nude Therapy" series has been hijacked by the frequently nude Miss Katelyn. I create these absolutely adorable, incredibly cute young ladies in my mind-- then, once on paper, they take one look at me-- and they run off, giggling-- and they have the most amazing adventures:)

Hi this is Katelyn again and I hope you read my first story on this blog about how I spent four hours naked at work with my naked mom.

Wow. That story got some reaction! Of course there were haters out there who didn't like what happened in the pool with my dad at the end, but most people were very nice and positive.

So... why am I writing again?

To explain that I first have to tell you about my one and only girl-crush.

I first read about Mandy Manning's famous Phase 2 Intimacy try-out party on the Nudity Blog after I turned eighteen. She and her two beautiful lady friends stripped off their shortie robes and posed nude for their very happy male guests at a sumptuous dinner party.

The guests got even happier when they were informed that they were all invited to participate in an experiment in intimacy. Each of them would strip nude in private, then each naked lady would walk in and lower her body on their erections.

This was going to be the new standard for those companies that already had full-time, full female nudity. The hopefully happy couple would only touch and kiss enough to keep the lucky gentleman hard. They would then laugh and talk and just generally enjoy each other's naked company-- all without cumming.

I found one of Mandy's totally nude talks on NudeTube and she looked so strong and so sexy-beautiful I took a screenshot and I blew it up. I put it on my wall and wrote underneath: "I wanna be her when I grow up!"

So, when my caller ID showed "M. Manning: Chicago, IL" one night, I very nearly went through the roof like some goofy cartoon character.

Well it was really her and she was on FaceTime and her shoulders were bare and I wondered if she was totally naked. She told me she was representing the Nudity Blog and she and they loved my story and they loved me and they wanted more.

I told Mandy (I talked to Mandy!) in a very shaky voice that I didn't have many more naked tales to tell. She told me that I should focus on something more deeply personal, especially my relationship with my mom and how it changed after we spent four naked hours together.

I licked and bit my lips and blushed.

"Did something happen, you little cutie? Oh god; you are so beautiful and you don't even know it! Tell our readers: we'll change the names and some of the details; no one will know it's you."

I sighed. "I'll think about it."

"Good girl!" Now Mandy was licking her lips. "I shouldn't ask but... are you naked?"

I gulped. "Just a sleep shirt; one of my dad's tees."

"Take it off for me."

I put the phone on a chair where she could see me. I stripped for her.

Mandy's video went crazy for a few seconds, then I saw she had done the same thing with her phone. Oh god she was so sexy naked beautiful! She was sitting on the edge of a bed and those dynamite legs of hers were wide open. For some reason she reminded me of my mom!

"I don't usually do this..."

She actually sounded nervous. I was making Mandy Manning nervous!

"Fuck it," I replied. "Let's do it."

And then Mandy and I watched each other playing deep fingers in the deep dark bush until we both came hard.

She was silent for so long. "Oh, you little sweetheart. You are so special to me. You are my sweet, naked girl."

I actually cried.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For those of you too lazy or whatever to look back at my first blog, I have natural long blonde hair, I'm a leggy 5' 7", and I measure out at 34B - 24 - 34.

But now: I told you in my previous tale how my mom told me she still got scared when my dad was away on business and she was all alone and all naked in her great big king bed.

I agreed to come to bed with her. I agreed that we would both be naked, and that we would hold each other tight all night.

So... why was she treating me that night as if we were on a hot date?

First, she made me my absolute favorite, which is those tube pastas with red sauce and meatballs. Now, if you're a female in today's world in which you go to work nude, go shopping nude, or (like me) get nude for your college class-- you shouldn't make a habit of making stuff like that your regular diet!

But... I could tell it was a special occasion for Mom. She was definitely a little nervous, and definitely fussing over me a lot.

We were both dressed kinda casual, in nice tight designer jeans and cute little tops. I did notice her really looking at me-- I mean, really looking at me and smiling. Oh my god, I thought, I actually am on kind of a date with my own mom-- a date in which we already know we're both gonna end up in bed-- naked together.

After dinner and wine-- LOTS of red wine-- Mom announced we should get into our robes. They were pretty pink and white satiny little things that came up so high on our legs-- and barely closed over our breasts. I knew without asking that we were supposed to be nude underneath... I just knew it.

Then, we cuddled up so close and cozy on our big comfy sofa. Our shortie robes got even shorter, rising up on our thighs to near "Hello Kitty!" heights. I made an unconscious move to pull things down, then we made eye contact and we both laughed. We had spent most of four hours together naked about a week ago, and we were about to sleep together naked. We just held each other tighter, and later, as I looked down, each of us was showing more than a hint of our curly hairs and both of our pouty little slit-split mounds were slyly peeking out.

Mom choose to watch one of those new 'Hallmark Nude Romance" TV movies. She explained these were "basically soft-core romantic porn." These movies only showed 'the three B's:' Breasts, Bottoms and Bush.

Mom made a really good choice-- the movie started with a cute twenty-something-year-old girl getting naked on her first day of work.

It was very realistic how shy but also how determined she was. She held up her badge at the front desk and then had to go directly to her cubicle to strip. I liked that they had her wear panties under her little sundress as if that gave her one more layer, and just a little more time before she had to be completely nude.

They showed her walking to her boss's office and of course all the guys are whispering and staring. Men: they could be surrounded by twenty-nine nude beauties all day long-- their tongues still hit the floor when they see a new girl.

Lots of cute bare bottom shots and loving looks at the actress's pretty, bouncy breasts. Only occasional glimpses of her equally pretty bush.

Her boss is beaming as he has her stand in front of him while he's seated behind his desk and he has her slowly turn around. He tells her how beautiful she is and that she'll do fine.

Then lots of cute sexy scenes where she's trying not to show too much but the guys are always watching her every move and the camera shows their eyes going wide when they get some quick between-the-legs front and rear views (again: only their reactions-- there were no visible pussies in this movie.)

Of course there's a special guy who really really likes her and she really likes him. She insists they have to get to know each other "when both of us have some clothes on!"

Every date they're trying to avoid naked situations but the comedy part starts here. For instance, he takes her to his favorite restaurant not knowing it's gone Full Nude. "Full Nude" without the word "Female" stuck in there means both sexes are nude.

The best scene for me was when their naked waiter steps up and the girl can't look away from his (unseen) penis. That guy had the cutest buns and for once the camera was lingering on a naked guy for a change!

Long story short: she gives up after their every attempt to avoid nudity-- then they're practically surrounded by it! She decides to just show up nude at the guy's apartment but she gets arrested 'cause it's a "no nude" zone. He has to come down to where she's huddled stark naked in a holding cell and hands over some of his own clothes. She says he left something in his shorts pocket and of course it's an engagement ring. Long kissing scene as she stands up naked and tries to wrap her long legs and her arms around him through the bars.

The End.

"Cute!" I told Mom.

She was smiling at me. "You're cute."

And she kissed me.

And this was not a mother/daughter kiss; this was an "I like you and you're so pretty and I hope you like me" kiss.

Oh wow!

Before you jump all over me: listen. I've kissed plenty of guys wondering what the next step was-- where do we go from here? Not so much would they physically hurt me but: were they gonna break my heart?

I knew that my mom loved me so much that she would never hurt me. She told me once if she was on a mission to Mars and I got on the communications system crying, she would: "turn that fucking ship around!"

Whatever we were going to do tonight, it would be a manifestation of our unconditional love for each other.

And no one was gonna get hurt.

She took my hand-- no: we held each other's hands walking into her bedroom. We didn't say a word. We stood about five feet apart, we opened up our little robes, and we let them drop.

Mom came up to me. She was like scanning me up and down, drinking in my nakedness like a sex-starved castaway rescued from her lonely isle.

She put her hands on my shoulders and squeezed. She ran her hands up and down my back. Her hands were soft but firm and strong. It was like getting a back massage standing up.

Now I pulled her close. I started with my hands on her shoulders, I moved to her back, then I dropped all the way down and cupped each ass cheek.

"Oh my!" she said. Her eyes were so wide.

"All the guys at work were loving this ass!" I gripped those sweet cheeks tight.

"And... you're loving it now!"

"It--" I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "I actually felt myself getting wet when I saw those guys looking at you... you made them so hard, just by walking away."

"Oh Katelyn! I never thought... I only hoped..." She kissed me quick and hard. "I has this... this whole speech prepared, about how women have always held and comforted each other this way. And--" she shook her head. "-- and it didn't make us gay or lesbian or any other label from that alphabet soup that we're supposed to choose from." She stared into me with a mixture of what seemed to be both love and amazement. "I didn't need the speech. You got it right away. And now we're holding each other and loving each other and there's just no stopping us!"

I took a deep, deep breath. She was so close to me, it was like I was breathing in her very essence. Three inches shorter than me, her head rested on my shoulder.

I felt her big, naked breasts flowing against my own breasts as she breathed. I wondered why I had never done anything like this before! Women's breasts are so soft, and our nipples are so hard, that the feeling of two sets of naked breasts rubbing together is in someplace beyond the word "erotic."

I moved my hands from her buttocks to her flowing mane of blonde hair and stroked her.

"Love you, Mom; love you so much."

She looked up at me. "Considering what we're going to do together... my name's Marianne."

I grinned. "So nice to meet you, Marianne; do you come here often?"

Mom-- Marianne-- responded with a wicked smile as she dropped her own hands down to my own bubble butt.

"Maybe," she sighed, "it's time for us to go to bed."

I kissed her hard and our tongues were saying a special "hi" to each other. "I thought that you would never ask!"

We decided to climb under the covers; we figured our naked bodies together would create a special kind of warmth. I was amazed to see that Mom had already spread out two big fluffy white towels about under where our naked bottoms would be.

As soon as we were "undercover" we started giggling and grabbing and kissing each other like we were both teenagers (not just me) experimenting with sex.

After we calmed down a bit, Mom-- Marianne-- told me there was something she really wanted to see.

"Anything!" I sighed.

"Your honey buns!" she said and we were all giggles again.

Marianne (still sounded weird to me) made me lie face down, then she like straddled me.

"Oh my," she said, "your honey buns just get sweeter every day." She squeezed my cheeks together and massaged them. "You think the guys at work go crazy for my big butt? Wait til you start working-- H. R. will have to put special restrictions on ass play with you!"

She ran one finger up and down my crack, then she kind of teased that sensitive spot at the base of my spine and just above my ass. I was getting all tingly and I started rubbing myself into the towel beneath me.

"Somebody's getting excited," Marianne observed in a silly voice.

"Oh, Mo-- I mean-- Oh, Marianne!"

We were quiet for a while as she gently rubbed my bottom and my back.

"There's something of yours I'd like to see."

Marianne seemed to think a while, then she said "Oh!"

She laid back down in bed, leaning her left side toward me.

I pulled the covers down to below her breasts. They were 40Ds with long nipples and big areole that were both shades of deep dark pink. I kissed each nipple, even licked and then bit each one in turn. I pretended like I was a meowing kitty cat or a growling puppy dog, biting my mom like that. I was kinda embarrassed at how enthusiastic I got. She just sighed and I knew that she really loved it and I didn't have to pretend.

I pulled the covers lower down to her belly and I kissed her belly button as she lovingly ruffled my hair.

Then I pulled the covers just to the top of her thick, light brown pussy hair. Her scar was right there above her hair. It was longer than I remembered, but it had healed nicely. On a larger woman it may have been mistaken for a belly crease.

I snuggled right up close to her and I touched and kissed that scar. Then I sensed she was crying.

"Mom! I didn't mean..."

"Oh no, honeybuns! I'm sorry. It just reminds me... You were only fifteen. It wasn't fair! Suddenly you had to be the lady of the house when I was so sick."

Yes, they were looking for why Mom was having certain lady problems and they found a "suspicious mass" and yes, they confirmed it was cancer. The doctor said they could take out all of her lady parts or she could try chemo. If it shrunk enough they would just cut it out.

Well she was only thirty-seven years old so she took the chance. And she got so sick.

I know she still somehow feels guilty and thinks she "took away my teenage years" which is such bullshit.

Hell no: I discovered that I didn't want to be another girly, giggly teenager. There was a strong woman inside me, in training for years by watching and loving my strong woman of a mom, and that's who I became.

There was a very bad few weeks when I was the one who got Dad out of bed, dressed him, fed him, and pushed him out the door.

After all of that literal grief, now I know what I want. I take what I want. Of course I do it with love and laughter so no one suspects but you know what I mean.

And it was almost three years ago today that the damn thing finally shrunk and they took it out.

Then Dad and I were both amazed when Mom chose to stay on after her place went Full Female Nude; she was always so sensitive about that scar.

"Hey," she said. "When they see this body naked, nobody's gonna notice this fucking scar!"

I looked up at her. I sensed she had something to say to me.

"I don't want you to focus on that scar anymore. Focus on the part of me that gave you life. Hint: it's a little lower than that!"

We laughed but I lifted up the covers and I exposed her soft furred-in pussy and I just had to catch my breath.

Like me, she was so open, like her outer lips weren't hiding anything, her inners were out and sloppy, and her opening was a real deep dark opening-- not an inconspicuous slit.

I really tried kissing her and licking her down there. I did love her taste; I told her it was the taste and the smell of the deep forest right after it rained.

But I couldn't do it. I don't think I was embarrassed, I was just overwhelmed.

"We can touch each other instead," she told me, lovingly. "We can look into each other's eyes, we can hold each other so tight, we can make each other so happy."

So we ended up staring so closely into each other's eyes like inches apart. I put my left hand down there and she used her right hand and suddenly it was like we were coordinated-- we both knew exactly what and where to touch and exactly when.

We both went slowly at first, tenderly touching each other's soft wet slits. We both pulled and played with our plumped out inner lips; teasing and tugging on them until we both moaned in total pleasure.

Then, some subtle look in our eyes, and we went in search of our sweet clitties. Mom's was already out there; as I played with it, slippery between my fingers, I swear it grew into her own little girl-cock.

My clit was nowhere near as bulging out but I was SO sensitive! Mom-- Marianne-- only teased it a bit and I nearly came-- and it would have been quick and hard.

Then we looked really deep into each other's eyes. Our hands found the warmed-up places between our soft thighs. Both of us were "outies," and our vaginas were part of the total package.

Marianne put one finger out and very tentatively teased around my opening. I was just too bold I guess. Marianne was so sweetly slippery I slid my three middle fingers right inside.

Marianne-- no, Mom-- gasped. This was my mother and I had expressed my way over-the-top love for her verbally, and then with my actions. Now I was using my body.

Well-- I get very drooling and have long strands of girly-goo oozing out constantly when I'm all sexed up. I know I got both towels and Mom's nice sheets sticky wet.

Speaking of sticky she stuck with sliding her one long finger deep inside me. I clamped down on that finger hard, from the inside. We looked into each other's eyes even deeper, and then we started finger-fucking each other in earnest.

I was the worst. I was literally humping my poor mom's overworked finger. She tried holding back, then I felt her whole lower body grinding against me.

The deepest, sweetest look yet...

And we came.

Mom came like a lioness, rearing up her entire naked body, from her mane of golden hair down to her curled-up toes. She told me later she had one "big O, then two or three aftershocks."

Well, if she was a lion, I was a kitty cat. I had probably the longest and most intense orgasm that I ever had. And yes, in keeping with the soft kitty theme, Mom swears that I was actually purring for like two minutes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now you'll want to know if we did it again. Remember: I now had two exciting new lovers-- Chris and my mom. Mom and Dad eventually resigned themselves to the fact that I was making love with Chris every chance I got.

With Mom, it was different.

We would hug and kiss every chance we got, but we only made love two other times-- and each time, it was more sexy-romantic and even more beautiful.

We talked about letting Chris and Dad both into the comfort of our naked arms... but how to do it?

Then there finally came that night. All four of us got a little too tipsy, then Mom announced we should sit out by the pool. She gave me a look and we nodded and my heart started beating wildly. When we stood up at last and stripped naked, it was such a relief.

Now, I have to tell you I wrote this whole thing naked, and one-handed at times. If you're mad at me somehow over what I did...

I do still feel sometimes like that vulnerable teenage girl who got out of the pool all drippy-wet that night. My whole life was changing again and I was still so young.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
447 Followers
12