Naked Legal - Accessories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake gently pulled me back to rest against his chest and I was comfortable in doing so in front of his friends. His hand wound around and cupped a breast. I was watching his friends as he did it. They were watching intently as his fingers played easily over my breast as the band began the first song.

He leaned his mouth next to my ear, "You know what they are hoping will happen tonight?"

I slipped my hand onto his crotch and rubbed the large cock firming up underneath his pants, "And, I think they aren't alone."

He chuckled, "You're hot for it, aren't you?" I nodded. God, was I ever. "Go to the restroom and take off your bra and leave your blouse unbuttoned to the middle of breasts. Leave the bra on the tabletop."

I bumped my hip into him so I could slide out of the booth. I was so hot and anxious for something to start I might be talked into anything he wanted. I knew I was about to be displayed tonight while dancing. No panties and a very short full skirt. With no bra and a semi-sheer blouse opened halfway down, my breasts were going to be dancing to their own beat and may strain for release from the little covering my blouse might provide. As I walked through the tables to the restrooms, a shiver ran through me as I imagined the return walk while holding the bra in my hand and my breasts freed to move.

True to my imagination, heads turned as people noticed what was dangling from my hand, then focused on my swaying and jiggling breasts. I caught several tables of guys watching intently as I walked only to see the disappointment, and maybe jealousy, on their faces as I stopped at the booth with three big black men.

I stopped at the edge of the table and held the bra above it. I looked each of them in the eyes, then, "This is what you wanted, sirs?" I dropped the bra and took Jake's hand to lead him to the dance floor.

Tim cut in after a couple songs, then Blake took his turn. Jake came back for a slow dance and pulled me in close. He didn't blatantly pull my skirt up, but I felt the air different on my ass and knew there had to be more exposure. I pressed my body into him and his groin pressed into me. I could feel his erection pressing into me.

I looked up at him, "Is this going to be a wild night, sir?"

This time when he pressed his cock into me harder, I felt his hand on my bare ass. "It feels that way, doesn't it?" I nodded and reached my face up to his for a kiss.

The next song was fast and he twirled me, then swung me to one side, then the other side. I knew my pussy and ass were on full display. My breasts were bouncing when they weren't squashed into his chest. Every now and then it felt like they might also be fully exposed.

* * * * *

"He said that? You're putting me on, right?" Tim was pushing his buddy.

Blake leaned in to be heard clearly, "I am not kidding you. That's what he said while you were dancing with her. Right there in the store."

"God, can you imagine seeing something like that? A woman who looks like her in an orgasm in the middle of a store with a half dozen strangers watching." He shook his head in wonder as he followed us dancing. "She is a hot woman, isn't she?"

"No kidding. You suppose something will happen tonight?"

"Look at her out there. Have you ever seen a woman more on fire?"

* * * * *

Suddenly, Jake took my hand and pulled me off the dance floor. In mid-song and after the wildest twirl, I was struggling to keep up with him in my heels. He pointed at our booth and then to the door. I glanced back as we passed them and found Tim and Blake getting our stuff, signing the tab, and sliding out of the booth. I saw my bra lying there on the tabletop as Blake rushed back to grab it and jogged after us, the bra hanging from a finger.

The others met up with us at Jake's car. Everyone had a look of anticipation and confusion of what was happening. Finally, I broke the awkward silence, "Okay, Jake's place or mine?"

The three guys looked at each other, then Tim stepped up to me. "Grace, would you consider fulfilling a fantasy?"

I looked at Jake who shrugged. I stepped into Tim and put my arms around his neck, "And what fantasy would that be?"

He looked over my shoulder at Jake, then back to me, "Public sex." I cocked my head and peered intently at him. Jake suddenly appeared behind me, his hands moving my short skirt up over my ass. Tim reacted to the action already starting in the parking lot, "Not here! Geeze, man, there's public and there's dangerous public. This is dangerous public. I was thinking Johnson Park. There are some walking trails and we could get away from the main area, but still be in a public place."

"I don't want to get arrested. I already lost my license, I don't want to get fired on top of it." I stepped back into Jake and gazed at the other two men. I remembered what I had said to Jake earlier. "Listen, guys ... I want to thank you for everything you have done for me personally. I appreciate what you did to help me with those three attorneys. I was really touched."

Blake tried to lighten it up, "Not as touched as they were."

I stepped up to him and kissed him on the lips, "That's what I mean." I did the same to Tim. "I really mean it, so ... if you want to live out a fantasy, you name it."

It got awkward, again. This time Jake broke it. "Okay, then. Johnson Park. Go to the north entrance, I think it is least used."

* * * * *

Jake got us to the park, first. As we waited in the otherwise empty lot late at night, "You're going to spoil those two, you know."

I smiled in the dark, "That's okay. I don't think I could ever understand how close you three became over there, but I am beginning to get a hint." I leaned over the console and kissed his cheek, "I admire you three for what you've been through, what you survived, how you've honored each other. They are special to you so they are special to me and they proved that by how they reacted with those attorneys."

He smiled but also shook his head. That was the part I understood from Jake. Their past was a two-edged sword. The physical response they were all capable of had to be held in check. Sometimes, though, it was a response that was satisfying.

They pulled in alongside my door and Blake held my door open for me. We stood in a line in front of the cars and made a quick survey of what we could and couldn't see in front of us. Jake pointed ahead and to the left where the picnic area was. Ahead and to the right were the playground and ball fields. Straight ahead would be the trail leading into the nature park. I pointed to the picnic area where there were no light poles and less ambient light from the parking lot.

Since I already wasn't wearing much, it didn't take me long to become naked before we made the short trek across the grassy expanse. I only had a few more buttons on my blouse to open and the zipper on my skirt. At that point, I was naked in my heels and carrying those items into the dark where we anticipated finding some picnic tables for our use.

There was enough defused light at the first table that we could see each other and the parking lot to keep track of any other visitors. Jake took me into his arms and occupied me with kisses and stroking my bare body as I heard the distinct sounds of clothing be removed by the other two. He broke a kiss that made me gasp, putting his lips next to my ear, "You're an amazing woman."

I smiled in the dark and turned around to find two naked men. They came up to me and I soon found myself sandwiched between them, Tim in front and Blake in back. Both used their hands and lips where they could, which was just about everywhere. I was soon sighing and moaning while my hands also became active, seeking out the flesh to touch and cock to stroke.

Blake, being in the back, encouraged my shoulders forward and down. As I moved in compliance with his indication, I bent over far enough to engulf Tim's cock into my mouth. At the same time, Blake held my waist with one hand as he rubbed his cock head along my pussy until it sank into my opening and he pressed forward. I gasped around Tim's cock as Blake steadily and smoothly sank deeper and deeper into my wet and clenching pussy. He pulled back smoothly until it seemed like he might escape my pussy in the next inch and my pussy clamped around his cock as if to resist the escape of the cock it wanted so desperately after all the teasing of the day and evening. But, it wasn't escaping. It was preparing to ravage me. Blake pulled back and back, then with just the head still inside, he leaned forward to apply the weight of his body to the thrust of his hips. His cock thrust with animalistic energy fully and completely to consume and fill my pussy.

My mouth was pressed down over Tim's cock in the same action and it drove through my mouth and into my throat. I cried out in lust and delight but little was heard from the muffling of the cock embedded in my throat. When I pulled back from Tim's cock, Blake was driving forward, again. This time my cry was heard clearly and loudly as I pulled my mouth completely off Tim's cock.

We were fulfilling Tim's expressed fantasy, but it could have been any of ours at the moment. There was an intensity and excitement I could only attribute to being outdoors in a public park. Even if nobody else came to the park tonight, there was always a sense that someone could appear, drive up at any moment.

Tim pulled away from my mouth several times and I knew he was simply waiting his turn to fuck me. I was in no hurry and it could last for hours as far as I was concerned.

When I heard and felt Blake stiffening and grunting for his release, I pressed back against him to match his thrusts while slipping my fingers onto my clit. I wanted to cum with each of them, however many times they did. My orgasm crashed over me as his seed spurt into my pussy. My mouth came off Tim's cock, but that didn't really matter. His turn was next.

My hands were gripping Tim's hips as I cruised through my orgasm and Blake drove his final thrusts into me to deposit the last of his semen. The top of my head fell into Tim's abdomen as Blake pulled out and I groaned at the feeling of emptiness following the loss of the cock.

I almost crawled my hands up Tim's body while taking deep breaths to recover. When I was fully erect, I flung my arms around his neck and held on tightly through the last shivers of orgasm.

Tim didn't even say anything, he held me and turned me so my back was to him and stepped back to sit on the table bench. He supported me and pulled me to him while holding his cock up. He moved me so I straddled his legs and it didn't take any thought to know what he was desiring. I put my right hand on his knee and reached between my legs for his cock and slowly lowered my body until I felt the head of his cock against my butt. I adjusted slightly, moving back and forth, and wiggling until I felt his cock slip into my opening. I sighed as I slid his big, hard cock into my cum-filled pussy. I heard him gasp as I settled onto his thighs, his cock buried deep and my pussy already clenching around him.

I leaned back against him, his hands finding my breasts and nipples. I raised my hips, pressing down with my feet. I got a rhythm of up and down while he worked my nipples, then moving a hand down to my clit. I pulled away from him after a while, my hands on his knees to allow me to rise and fall with more force and control. He leaned forward with me, continuing to manipulate my body with the same interest as I was giving him. I leaned back into him and pulled away to lean over his knees, changing the contact inside me as I continued to fuck his hard cock. Our mutual orgasms were a chorus of grunts, groans, moans, and gasps.

When I stood up, Tim's cock slipping from my over-filled pussy, cum dripped from the gaping hole. I stood in front of Jake who had stripped at some point during the previous fucks. "How about you, sir?"

He turned me around and directed me to an end of the table and leaned me over it. He drove his cock into my dripping pussy and fucked me aggressively for a minute, then suddenly pulled out. My initial reaction was frustration, then I felt his hands on my butt cheeks, spreading them and exposing my asshole. I lowered my upper body to the table and moved my hands back to spread my cheeks for him, showing him and offering him my ass.

I heard one of the others at the side, "Damn, look at that ..." And, the other one, "Why do we continue to act surprised?"

I smiled, whether they could see it or not. Jake pressed his cock head onto my puckered hole and pushed. I pushed, too. My pushing, though, was to open my asshole for him. When his large cock head pierced my sphincter, I gasped out, "Yessssss ... goooodddddddd, yessssssss .... Take me, Jake ... sir ..."

The man he is, he held still for a moment letting my ass adjust to the invasion of his baseball bat, at least that's how it feels in my ass. I moved back toward him and he took over at that signal. He pulled out just a bit and pressed more into me, over and over until his hips pressed against mine. Then, fully seated, he pulled back and droved aggressively back in. I moved my hands to the edges of the table to stabilize myself against his powerful thrusts.

I could feel him stiffen unbelievably hard and the first pulse of his impending climax. I was ready. I don't respond the same anally as vaginally. I wanted to stroke my clit to cum with him, but ... Then I felt fingers pressing, pinching, and stroking my clit and felt Jake leaning over my body, now trapped between his powerful body and table.

"Cum, Grace!" His cock was plowing into me and his fingers were pinching my clit. It hurt, it felt wonderful. It felt like the most delicious pain. My ass rose from the table, pressing hard against him as another orgasm crashed over me, my hands falling from the table, limp and quivering. He crashed into me a couple more times before I felt him push so deep into my ass I thought he would deposit his seed into my very bowels.

I didn't even sit up. After Jake pulled from my ass, I simply rolled to my back, all three of the guys assisting me more comfortably on the table. I sighed deeply as the guys took seats on the benches on either side of me, their hands and fingers gently stroking me. I reached out with my own hands and touched them, giving each a big, satisfied smile. I wondered what else they might have in mind because they were very comfortable with us resting at the picnic table completely naked, our clothes scattered on the grass.

With the time passing with idle chatter, lights flashed over us from the parking lot. I tried sitting up quickly, but Jake's strong hands held me in place. The guys all turned their heads to the parking lot, but nobody really moved more than that. A car could be heard, its tires crunching on the gravel. It stopped for a moment as our cars were spotted, then moved to the side of the lot, putting it in a position somewhat between us and our cars. Then, the headlights went off and the night was quiet, again.

The guys continued their soft touching of my body, but they were on edge and very attentive to the direction of the new car. After many minutes, I could feel their relaxation through the touch of their fingers.

"Probably some young lovers looking for privacy. The cops would have used their spotlight."

"Maybe we should get Grace out of here, though. Fantasy achieved." We all chuckled softly and three sets of lips kissed some part of me.

Jake's voice came out with authority, "One more. Grace, how would you feel about a triple-penetration?"

This time I sat up, my legs dangling over the edge of the table. "Triple? Air-tight. Three big, hard, black cocks filling all my holes at once?" I leaped off the table and turned toward them, "You guys are going to spoil me."

They laughed, perhaps a bit too loud. Jake directed the action. He moved the group away from the table onto the grass near our clothes and laid down on the ground on his back. I was a little relieved. Though he has had me anally many times, his was the biggest cock, even if only a bit and two of these guys filling my ass and pussy has been plenty, much less Jake in my ass.

I sat on Jake's cock after a few quick sucks and began stroking my body up and down on him. Blake came to me and I sucked his cock before he moved behind me and worked his cock past my sphincter and deep into my ass. Finally, Tim came to my mouth, easing more and more of his cock into my mouth and throat. Airtight. All three holes filled. I wanted to explode right then as all three began moving smoothly in their respective holes. Despite having just cum, it didn't take any of us long to orgasm, again. Possibly the fact that we had something of an audience even if they couldn't see very well what was happening because as our sounds increased, the headlight came on, again. This time, though, we were too far gone to care and continued with our mass tangle of fucking. With the lights partially on us, though, I gave up any pretense of vocal control and let myself go, and as I let go the guys did, too.

When the orgasms started, it was like a chain reaction of explosives going off. The first orgasm triggered the orgasm of the next until we all were in the midst of our own. In the end, we were a mass of bodies, black on white, on the ground slowly untangling and spreading out on the ground next to each other.

More minutes passed before the guys began moving around collecting discarded clothes and dressing. My skirt and blouse were handed to me, along with my heels that had fallen off at the table. The guys were dressed but I was still standing among them naked.

"Not getting dressed?" It was Tim's question and his fantasy.

The headlights were still on and I had some confidence the couple inside the car had seen something of our activity. I gave them a wicked smile and turned to the car.

"Your fantasy, Tim. You want to take my arm and escort me right past their car?"

"Holy shit!" There was a pause. My attention was still on the car, but I sensed that he was checking with Jake. Something must have passed between them, "You bet."

He put his arm out and I slipped mine into his. Jake grabbed my clothes from me so I was walking completely naked. Tim led us directly in front of the car on the way to our own. The windows must have been open.

A female voice inside came out into the night, "My God, she's naked ... and ... three guys with her. Talk about fantasies ... lucky woman ..."

12