Naked Legal - Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled around his cock and felt a jolt of anticipatory excitement to the extent I thought I might actually cum. "Yeth, Ther."

* * * * *

Upon leaving my apartment after stopping to pack a few clothes for the weekend, he handed me a package. Inside was a vibrating egg and anal bullet with a tube of lubrication. After taking them out of the packaging, they came to life and I noticed the movement of his hands as he manipulated the small remotes in his lap. He only smiled and I complied.

At the next stoplight, I released my seatbelt, shifted enough to pull my skirt out from under me, and slip my panties to my knees. I knew I didn't require lubrication for my pussy and slipped the egg easily inside while being careful to keep the small chain with the heart-shaped pendant remaining outside. After lubing the bullet, I slipped it into my ass, then pulled my panties back into place. I was very aware of the man in the car next to us watching my shift with curiosity.

In the restaurant, he casually and discretely played with the remotes constantly. He changed the settings frequently so I was always aware of the things inside me, which had the added effect of making me very aware of what was happening as we sat in the restaurant at a small table in the middle of the room. I gasped several times as the objects changed from a light to aggressive vibration and he seemed to take a special pleasure in doing so as the very proper waiter was attending to me in some way.

He instructed me not to cum in the restaurant. There were times when I didn't think I could control the sensations building inside me and demanding release. He knew I could be very vocal, however, in my orgasms. He played with me and teased me. At times, all I could do to avoid the crashing orgasm my body yearned for was to grasp the sides of the table and concentrate completely, using all my willpower until he reduced the vibration to allow me to regain my wits.

I almost didn't hear him. My grip on the edge of the table was intense and all my senses were numb except for the sensations emanating from my pussy and asshole.

"Grace."

My head was bent down as though I was intently inspecting something on the table in front of me. I didn't, couldn't, move my head, but mumbled, "Huh ..."

"You're resisting the need, aren't you?" I nodded numbly. "Your desire to please me and yield to me is so strong you will even deny your own needs?" I nodded. "But ... if I wanted you to right now, right here ... would you?"

I lifted my head and gazed at him with lust-filled eyes. He was waiting. "It would be embarrassing, Sir ... I think I would be noisy ... it has built so strongly inside me ..." He waited because I hadn't answered him. I nodded, "Yes, Sir ... if you wished it."

The buzzing dropped suddenly in both my holes and I gasped for breath. "That won't be necessary to prove yourself to me, dear. Not tonight, anyway." I was shaking to hold control. The sudden loss of stimulation was almost like an anti-stimulation that nearly sent me over the edge.

He signaled for the check and moments later we were in the parking lot. It was late and very dark, but there were still people in the restaurant and the parking lot was well lit for security. Mr. Franklin stopped me at the front of his car. He instructed me to strip to my stockings and heels. When I stood essentially naked in the parking lot, he asked for the two vibrators that had tormented me the entire evening so far. After handing them to him, he instructed me to lean back against the hood of his car facing the restaurant building ... and masturbate to climax.

I didn't question his words. I didn't hesitate. I undressed as he directed, removing and dropping my dress, bra, and panties on the hood of his car. I bent over without doubting so I could locate the fine chain attached to the egg and bullet and calmly pulled them out with assistance from my muscles. I just as calmly stood before him after handing the two tormentors to him and accepted his direction to masturbate and orgasm. My finger dove into my pussy and clit. In a way, it was a relief. I was desperate for an orgasm and wasn't entirely sure how I had managed to resist climaxing in the restaurant. I would have enjoyed being fucked in the parking lot, but this wasn't my choice and I was glad for the opportunity to cum.

As my fingers drove in and out of my dripping pussy, I used my thumb and palm to press into my engorged clit. My other hand tortured my nipples by pulling, pinching, and twisting each in turn. When I came, it was as explosive as I anticipated it would be. The cry I heard startled me but it didn't alter what I was doing as I continued to work my pussy frantically, curling my fingers, finding my g-spot, and working myself into another orgasm on top of the previous one.

That one made my knees buckle and I felt the strong, sure arms of Mr. Franklin around me. He eased me around to the side of the car as I stumbled on shaky and weak legs.

It was minutes before the intermittent street lights flashing through my window made me aware that we were on the road. I was naked and slouched in the passenger seat, the seatbelt secured. I looked to the side at Mr. Franklin and found him periodically glancing at me.

He gave me a warm smile. "That was amazing." He reached a hand to stroke my thigh. "How are you feeling ... about what happened?"

I smiled, caught his hand on my thigh, and pulled it up to my pussy. His fingers started stroking me. "It was amazing, Sir." I lightly stroked his forearm as his fingers lightly stroked my lower lips. "Was I noticed, Sir?"

He chuckled, "Oh, yes! Three separate couples exited as you masturbated. I think one older woman wasn't amused. She may have complained, but we were leaving by that time." A wider smile spread over his face at the thought. "Perhaps we should avoid that restaurant for a while ..." I agreed.

That night, he again fucked me in both my pussy and ass. Before he allowed me to peacefully seek sleep, though, he reinserted the egg into my pussy. It seemed that I dreamed of orgasms all night. Some of the dreamed orgasms might have been real from the egg. But, when I woke in the morning, I was alone in the bed and the egg was resting innocently on the nightstand.

I rolled out of bed and used the master bathroom. As I came out, still working my brain to function completely, I found Mr. Franklin standing in the room with two mugs of what I hoped was coffee. He stood by the sliding doors to the bedroom balcony. I followed him outside and took a chair next to him, then the mug offered to me. He was very quiet as I sipped the coffee and it was almost as if he was giving the caffeine a chance to work on me. He was almost fidgeting as he sat waiting. Not that he ever fidgets because he doesn't. But, it seemed that he was being patient in giving me some time in the morning and that made me think there was something on his mind.

I finally turned to him and asked him. He smiled because he wanted my mind as well as my body.

"Tell me about last night at the restaurant."

Last night? At the restaurant? But, he was with me so he knows. Okay, so he wants to know how I felt ... maybe how I feel now.

I put the mug down on the floor and looked directly at him. "Besides being amazing ... the orgasm and stimulation of the vibrators inside the restaurant ... it was .... embarrassing, too. Embarrassing that someone might notice. Even humiliating if they actually did notice with some awareness."

"I think some people could tell. In fact, two of the couples that followed us out had been watching you closely in the restaurant." I blushed deeply. And, he noticed. "But, still you went outside and followed my instructions to masturbate and cum. Were you aware of being watched outside?" I shook my head and my blush deepened even more. "Would you do it again, knowing you might be seen and watched?"

I blinked and met his gaze. "If you desired it, Sir, yes."

"I have tried to intimidate you with my requests, yet you continue to act on them. I have humiliated you, used you strongly, exhibited you in public, and used you more. You haven't disappointed me." I smiled shyly at his praise. "Tell me why?"

I looked down at my hands in my lap, then looked up at him. "To satisfy you, Sir. I came to feel, and recently confirmed, that my deepest desire is to fully satisfy your desires, Sir. Whatever they might be. Yes, sometimes they might be embarrassing or even humiliating. Sometimes I might only be used for your pleasure without tenderness. But, the feeling I get out of doing whatever you desire is amazing to me. I have had some of the most intense orgasms ... like last night when I wasn't even being fucked." I looked at him shyly, "But, it isn't really about the orgasms for me. I feel great satisfaction in satisfying you, Sir."

"I have some serious questions, Grace." I nodded. "Do you have any questions or hesitation or concern about what we are doing?" I shook my head and assured him I did not. "If I give you to someone else, man or woman, you would please them as you would me?" I assured him I would and smiled. He smiled. He hesitated just a moment. "I want this to be 24/7, Grace. The office and the others will remain the same, but I want you here with me."

I smiled. I got up and kissed him, then took his hand and placed it between my legs, his fingers instantly moving over my pussy lips. "Thank you, Sir! That way I really can be fully yours."

He smiled and drove two fingers into my hole.

12