Naked Maid (Naked Hubby) Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of me serving as a naked maid for my wife.
3k words
4.46
17.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of me serving as a naked maid for my wife. Plus a few surprises.

Several weeks later.

Life continued on after our little naked maid adventure and in our small neighborhood it was hard not to run into Debbie or Lisa. They would always give me a tight hug and say something to the effect of;

"I can't wait to have you clean my house!" From Lisa.

Or from Debbie. "You'll be cleaning a lot more than floors!"

This is obviously in reference to her asking my wife if I liked to eat pussy. Some times they would be across a crowded store and would mimic a jerking off motion.

Someone had obviously leaked the story as one night on the way home from work I ran into Janet, another of our neighbors at our local grocery store. Janet is a fiery red head with the attitude to match.

She walked up to me in the frozen foods section and I immediately noticed she was very obviously not wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly standing up and proud in her barely there tank top.

Leaning in close while jabbing her nipples into my arm she looked me in eye and said, "I'm sorry I missed the show, I hear you swallowed your own cum...twice!"

Even though she was close enough to whisper, she said it in a normal voice and a couple of my fellow shoppers were well within earshot.

Janet stepped back a little to gauge my reaction (and those around us). Looking down she realized she had the desired effect on me, my cock is now tenting the front of my slacks. Again in a normal voice she says. I hope Desy gets that schedule done soon, I can't wait till my turn.

Brushing her steel nipples against my arm one more time she reaches down and gives my stiff member a quick squeeze through my pants and says, "See you soon...All of you!" And prances off to finish her shopping.

A small crowd had gathered, I'm sure to see more her of tits, but they would have had to be deaf not to overhear her comments. I could feel the heat emanating from my face as I finished my shopping. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Having picked up everything on my list I hurried through the self checkout line. I'm sure it was my imagination, but it felt as if everyone I made eye contact with knew about my naked maid day. The extended glances from women I didn't really know, but I knew lived in our neighborhood further sunk that feeling home.

I arrived home and pulled into the garage closing the door behind me. As is the new protocol, I stripped naked in the garage, placed my closes on a hanger, grabbed the groceries and headed inside.

As I close the door my wife calls out, "Hi honey, we're in the kitchen."

"We're in the kitchen???" Immediately replays my mind, and the thoughts "Who is we?" and "What am I walking into?" Rumble through my brain.

Of course my other brain just heard, "We" and immediately thought, "Cool, time to show off." By the time I made it down the hallway to the kitchen I was fully erect.

Rounding the corner into the kitchen, I see my wife and our friends Lisa and Debbie standing at the island crowded around my wife's laptop.

"Well someone's happy to see us." chides Debbie as she stares at my erection.

Fully in the moment, I give my hips a wiggle causing my cock slap back and forth against my thighs. Giggles and squeals erupt from Debbie and Lisa.

My wife has become quite accustomed to my antics since she enacted the, 'no clothes on in the house for Bill' rule 3 weeks ago. Which by the way extends to our back patio and expansive back yard.

I set the grocery bags on the island and begin to put things away. Bending over to place some items in a bottom drawer of the refrigerator I can feel the heat of he stares at my exposed ass.

"I love his ass!" comments Lisa and as I stand up and turn around she adds, "But I love looking at his hard cock even more!"

I finally muster the courage to talk and ask what they are up to.

Desy tells me, "We're working on your housekeeper schedule."

"Housekeeper schedule?" I ask.

"Yeah, your 'housekeeping skills' are in high demand." Debbie said while using air quotes, "So to make sure everyone gets a turn, we decided to create a schedule. We have to determine when everyone has free time without spouses or kids around so it's taking a little bit of finagling"

"Wait." I ask "Who is everyone?"

"You'll find out soon enough," Desy tells me, "And don't act so incredulous, your other head seems to like the idea and I know you do to, now catch that before you make a mess on the floor."

Looking down to see what she is talking about I notice a string of precum about to fall from my pee slit. I catch it with my finger and then wink at the ladies as I pop it in my mouth and lick it clean.

"Speaking of which, Janet approached me in the grocery store and was quite verbal about this whole schedule thing." I say, looking at the three of them trying to gauge who the gossip is.

Debbie won't make eye contact with me so I keep staring at her till she says, "Fine, but I had to share with someone! Besides your wife and Lisa both told people too!"

"Ok, seriously, who all knows? I still have to work and see other people around the neighborhood." I complain.

Lisa pipes up and says "I told my friend Ingrid, but that's all."

We all turn to Desy who is now blushing as hard as I was in the grocery store.

"How many people did you tell?" I ask.

"Only one!" she replies. But she still won't look at me so I know something is up, especially when Lisa and Debbie can't contain their giggles.

"Spill it!" I tell her.

"Todd, I told Todd, but only him." She finally gushes.

A little background is in order, Todd is the neighborhood gay man who has become one of the local 'wives' and often sits in on the wine and gossip sessions. He's a great guy and fits in well with all the couples and single women in the neighborhood. Tall and good looking, the women constantly joke about 'what a waste that he bats for the other team'.

Desy continues. "We were all sitting around having our usual gossip session and it just kind of slipped out."

Knowing how they get rolling during these gossip sessions, don't doubt it's true, but I also know that my wife has a secret fantasy/fetish to witness man on man sex, so maybe a little bit of an on purpose accident is more likely true.

Lifting her glass to show me it's empty, she says, "Be a dear and get us some more would you, by the way, it's in the fridge on the patio."

I look at her with a bit of mild contempt, knowing she did that on purpose. She just winks and sticks her tongue out at me.

I have to squeeze past Lisa to get to the patio door, and she doesn't make it easy as she slides her hips back blocking more of my path. Two can play this game I think, and using my pecker as a jousting rod I purposely poke it in between her ass cheeks. Her shorts are very short and I actually touch more skin than cloth, and even leave a little stripe of fluid glistening on her exposed ass cheek. She squeals and jumps out of the way saying, "You'll pay for that mister."

"Promise?" I respond.

Walking out outside I can't help but revel in the free feeling of fresh air blowing across my unclothed cock, balls, and ass. I stand there for a few moments enjoying the feeling before opening the fridge door to grab another bottle of wine.

Going back in the house I try to steal a glance at the computer, but my wife catches me and closes the laptop.

"Can you at least tell me when I start and who's first? I ask.

"That's easy." Say Debbie, "This Saturday and I'm first. I won the coin toss between me and Lisa, and besides my husband is out of town on a fishing trip with his boss. I know they go to strip bars so this is my way to indulge in naked male flesh. I get you all day". She added.

"All Day?!?" I question.

"That's the agreement we came up with, 8am to 4pm is your 'housekeeping shift'."

"Do I get a say in any of this? I ask.

"Not really." My wife laughs while adding. "You get to live out one of your biggest fantasies by be naked and jacking off in front of people. They get the added benefit of getting a clean house and a naked man doing it! Besides as swollen as your penis is I'm pretty sure you really don't mind."

"Ok, you got me there, but please tell me there are rules, I don't want to get arrested or end up on some federal perv list." I tell them.

"Of course there are rules, I think you'll like them." Desy tells me.

"First of all, we will have a contract and everyone will sign it here at our house before the first time you go to their house." She adds.

"The rules are as follows:" She proceeds to read them aloud.

1.Everyone will take a compromising picture with you and will provide the personal cell number and email of either their husband or their boss. Any violation of the rules will result in the compromising picture sent to the email and phone number.

2.NO PENETRATION SEX, temporary employers may touch you anywhere they want, but they may not penetrate or be penetrated by any part of your body. Kissing and tongues don't count as penetration.

3.NO MARKS are to be left on your body. You have the right to refuse anything that will cause you harm or cause you to feel any pain that you do not agree with.

4.You may only orgasm by your own hand, or the hand of your temporary employer. The temporary employer can have you orgasm as many times as they can get you to. No drugs unless expressly agreed to by me.

5.You must consume all spunk that exists your body. The method of consumption is up to the temporary employer.

6.Attire is at the discretion of the temporary employer.

7.The temporary employer may be dressed as they please, however, they must remember rule #2!

8.Any/all photos and or videos are to be shared with me as your agent/full time employer.

9.Photos and or videos are not to be shared with anyone outside of our group. Reference rule #1.

10.Temporary employers may not invite anyone outside of this group into their home while you are under their employment without express consent from me.

11.You are to be at the temporary employer`s house NLT 8am on your assigned day. Note: their contract begins when you are on any part of their property.

12.Temporary employers are to release you at 4pm sharp or they forfeit their next scheduled day.

13.The temporary employer may not do anything that will get you in any kind of trouble.

"Did I miss anything?" Desy asks.

"Sounds pretty clear to me." I respond.

"Great." She says, "Now, how about whipping us up some dinner, we're famished."

I grab the salad fixings out of the fridge that I picked up earlier and mix them together in a large wooden bowl. Grabbing four smaller bowls I take everything to our table. Desy, Lisa and Debbie grab their glasses and the bottle and follow me to the table.

Lisa is the first to notice that I am no longer hard. "Awww, is he not happy to see us any more?" She says with a pout.

I had been concentrating so intently on the rules as Desy read them and then making dinner that I had gone completely soft. However, renewed interest caused my cock to twitch and grow.

"This is my favorite part!" exclaims Debbie, "I love to watch a cock go from soft to fully hard. It's just amazing to watch. Since Bill is a grower it's even more fun!"

Right before their eyes, I indeed become fully erect and I'm bobbing in the air again.

"There it is!" says Debbie excitedly. "I can't wait till Saturday! I am going to have so much fun."

As I dished out the salad Desy asked.

"What's the first thing you are going to have Bill do?"

"Get naked of course!" laughs Lisa.

"Well duh" giggles Debbie, "But after that I think I may just have him stand around for a while so I can look at a naked man. Then I'm going to get pictures of his hard cock in every room of the house to fill up my spank bank! But after that I've got some serious cleaning I need done, trust me, he'll earn his keep on Saturday!"

Fun banter went back and forth as we all ate and drank more wine. I retrieved a couple more bottles from the patio fridge and we polished those off as well. I had got up to clear the table and do dishes while they carried on.

"Well just follow the rules and it will be all good." Desy tells her. "Speaking of rules, we need to get you in a compromising position with Bill."

"I know just the thing, get your phone ready." Debbie says.

She then walks over to where I am doing dishes, drops to her knees. Grabbing my hips she turns me sideways and sucks my soft cock into her mouth.

Gobsmacked, my wife almost forgets to take the picture. She snaps out of her shock and I hear the shutter click several time before she says. "Ok, that's good enough, your uptight boss would just love to see that, let alone your husband."

Reluctantly Debbie lets me slip from her mouth. "I just love feeling a man get hard in my mouth." She says while wiping the slobber from her chin.

Desy shows her the picture with her face clearly visible with my hard on between her lips.

"You are right, those pictures would ruin me. But I also don't want to ruin the ability to have a naked man clean my house so I'm not breaking any rules!" she says to the group.

Debbie and Lisa decide they need to go to their homes and head to the door.

Debbie turns to Desy and says "Can I make a request?"

"Maybe" replies Desy. "Can you make sure Bill doesn't cum for the rest of the week? I don't want these drained and useless when he comes over." She says while grabbing my balls.

"Good idea" Desy says. "I'll add it to the rules that Bill can't ejaculate after Wednesday of each week, that's gives me time to get my nooky days, and still have him save it up for his 'maidly' duties. You guys can help make sure they are full by teasing him. I may even edge him a little for you."

"That would be great!" Debbie replies.

Opening the door she gives my wife a hug and gives me a kiss on the cheek and a pull on my cock.

"See you Saturday stud." As she walks out the door.

Lisa is right behind her, gently squeezing my balls, she says. "I can't wait till my turn!"

Closing the door behind them, my wife pulls me down the hall to our bedroom. She quickly sheds her clothes and lays back on the mattress.

"You're going to fuck the hell out of me, suck your cum out of my cunt and then I get to tease and edge for the rest of the week so we fill your balls back up. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure." I reply while lining my erection up at her splayed open pussy and I drive deep in one push and tell her. "The first two parts sound great, not sure about the teasing and edging."

"You love it and you know it, now shut up and fuck me." She commands.

I do just that, grabbing her hips I pile drive as fast as I can and shortly her eyes are scrunched shut. She's gripping the sheets and muttering. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.' While tossing her head from side to side.

Her spasming pussy walls do me in and I drive in one final time and begin to unload into her.

Laying on top of her to catch my breath I lean in and suck a nipple into my mouth causing another spasm to ripple through her body.

As her breathing calms I slowly disengage myself and drop to my knees. Her pussy is plastered with my spunk. So I begin at the edges gently lick up the white liquid.

Long stokes with my flattened tongue has her cooing in pleasure. I am starting to leak from her opening, so I shift my focus and extend my tongue deep into her trying to draw out as much of my cum as possible. I do this several times and combined with her flexing her internal muscles I receive several mouthfuls of pussy juice mixed with my spunk.

Sensing she is ready, I move to her sensitive button and draw it between my lips sucking gently.

I begin a slow sawing motion with my tongue across her clit. Sucking it into my mouth she reaches her crescendo and begins to vibrate. Her whole body tightens up and her cunt gets hotter and hotter.

The damn finally breaks, as her orgasm washes over her she floods my mouth with her juices. I continue licking and sucking till she finally pushes my face away saying,

"Enough, come snuggle with me."

I spoon in behind her nestling my soft member between her cheeks and we drift off to sleep.