Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

"And by 'doing that,'" Dr. Reilly said, "you mean, 'having sexy thoughts, getting sexually aroused, even eventually masturbating to the thought of your body?"

Andrew looked at her in mock surprise. "Of course! What guy wouldn't like for women to be turned on by him and masturbate to thoughts of his naked body?"

The other strippers all shook their heads in agreement.

Dr. Reilly pressed her point, though.

"But if a woman wanted to be with you only long enough to get you naked, play with you for her own enjoyment, and then move on to some other guy whose body she likes?"

It was Glenn, the black stripper, who answered that question.

"We're not saying that wouldn't be an issue if we were intrigued enough by the woman to want to get to know her, maybe have an extended relationship with her. Sure, being used by a woman for sex isn't cool, but displaying our bodies for women to fantasize about, well, that's different, and we don't see anything wrong with it or we wouldn't be doing what we do."

"So maybe that's the line," Dr. Reilly said, turning to the camera. "What we're learning today about CFNM, Clothed Female Naked Male, is that it's natural for women to enjoy seeing naked men, that doing so can trigger sexual fantasies and subsequent activity, either masturbation or sex play with their partners — or both — and that the men who agree to be naked for women, whether in videos or pictures or at CFNM activities and events, do so knowing full well this is what happens."

She paused and turned toward a different camera. "And that this is all okay as long as a couple of boundaries are in place."

Sam glanced at Deidre at this point, noticing the grin on her face as her gaze darted from one man to the next on stage.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked softly, teasing her.

"Shhh," she whispered. "I'm just being an attentive audience member."

But she cut him a quick glance and a grin.

Dr. Reilly, now taking the tone of an academic, continued her summation about CFNM boundaries. "First, there is a limit about touching. One husband has told us that's a pretty strict limit for him and that he imagines it's the case for most husbands. Second, the form of male sexual objectification that 'isn't cool,' as one of our handsome men on stage has told us, is if a woman wants to get a guy naked just for a sexual encounter, have sex with him, then drop him immediately, even if he's interested in continuing the relationship."

Upon hearing Point Number Two, murmurs in the audience started. Quickly it became apparent there was a widespread undercurrent rippling around the studio, something the host expected.

Dr. Reilly was prepared, and directed a question at the men.

"Being used just for sex and then dropped like a hot rock to move on to another sex partner who has a sexy body," she said. Pausing to look at each of the guys in the line on stage, she then said, "Gentlemen, does that sound familiar?"

It was Connor, the stripper with brown hair but blue eyes and the most muscular, yet still proportionate and very sexy body, who responded.

He knew how to play to the crowd.

"I've really learned my lesson on that, Dr. Reilly," he said. "I work out and work hard to have a great body, and I enjoy showing it off for ladies, and, yeah — I know doing it puts sexy ideas in a lot of women's heads. But there have been a couple of times when it's been so clear that I was simply being used by a woman for sex, and it doesn't feel good at all. I would never do that to a woman."

"About time!" a woman in the audience shouted, and scattered applause emphasized many women's thoughts in the studio.

"So the shoe was on the other foot, and you found out what it's like when a man does this to a woman?" Dr. Reilly asked,

Connor was sharp. He continued playing to the audience.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, adopting a look of contrition that, if not 100% sincere, carried enough context to appeal to some of the ladies in the crowd.

"Maybe we'll have you back on a future show to talk about that," Dr. Reilly said, turning toward the audience. "But with CFNM as the topic of today's show, we're focused on the idea that lots of women like to see men naked, seek out ways to do that, and suffer no guilt about the sexual pleasure they take as they enjoy male nudity."

"That's exactly what we've been finding as we've talked to women for our documentary," said Britt from behind the men. They turned their shoulders to see her and acknowledge her comment, stepping a little to the side as Dr. Reilly moved back to center stage while Britt continued.

"The line for most women seems to be actual physical contact, including sexual contact and intercourse. Anything short of that, even being in the physical presence of naked men but without touching them, is enjoyable and natural without concerns about doing something wrong."

Jade then continued Britt's explanation. "Another thing we've found is that in most societies with outright or implicit inequality of the sexes, where it's always the women who are disadvantaged, enjoying naked men is empowering for women, a kind of equalizer that lets them accept their own natural sex drives without worrying about whether it's so-called normal or not," she said, finishing with air quotes around the word, "normal."

"So what you've found in doing your documentary is that lots of women absolutely like looking at naked men, find ways to do it whenever they want, and don't think there's anything wrong with it?" Dr. Reilly asked.

"Totally," said Elizabeth, jumping into the conversation from her seat on stage. "Just like I said in the documentary, I lo-o-o-ve looking at naked guys," she said enthusiastically, emphasizing just how much she did enjoy it. "And I don't feel any guilt at all about it, and I look forward to seeing lots of guys naked because I know I'll enjoy it, it'll get me sexually aroused, and I deserve that, you know?"

Applause from the audience.

"You're what used to be called a 'liberated young woman," Dr. Reilly said, "though that's not a term heard very often anymore."

"Definitely," Elizabeth replied. "I'm so liberated, Dr. Reilly that, I'd just love to see all these guys strip out of their G-strings so we can see them totally naked!"

Elizabeth's comment was obviously a pre-arranged cue for what happened next.

Pandemonium erupted in the studio. The guys all shucked their G-strings. The audience jumped to its feet to see. The men pranced and preened on stage for the women connected to the documentary. Then the strippers turned to the audience to flaunt their cocks, all of which were handsome and appealing and obviously sexual equipment that could grow to respectable lengths.

Ricky Donnelly was shouting in mock exasperation: "The censors! The censors! It'll cost us a fortune to pixelate this!"

But he was grinning as he shouted.

Deidre was laughing and clapping at the spectacle along with the audience, and Sam was standing next to her — remaining seated just wasn't an option for anyone in the audience.

"Ricky!" Dr. Reilly yelled over the commotion. "Get these naughty men out of here!"

But there wasn't any anger in her tone.

The crowd booed as the guys, also obviously prepared in advance for this, quickly picked up their G-strings, held their hands in front of their crotches, and rushed out of the studio.

Dr. Reilly quickly regained control, crossing back and forth across the front of the stage, gesturing for everyone to settle down.

"Somehow I knew that was going to happen," she said, shaking her head.

The audience applauded enthusiastically.

"You've been a wonderful audience," she said as she wrapped up the taping. "And because you have, if each of you will reach under your seats, you'll find an envelope taped there in which two tickets to this informative documentary can be found for you and someone of your choice to view our guests' film. It has just opened at a local art theater here in San Francisco."

The show's theme music began playing as Dr. Reilly waved to the audience before turning to the camera to say, "Thank you for joining us to learn more about CFNM — Clothed Female Naked Male."

Excited chatter continued among audience members as they began filing out of the studio. Holding up the envelope she had pulled from under her seat, Deidre said to Sam, "Guess we know what we'll be doing in San Francisco later tonight, huh?"

"I kind of thought you'd want to go," Sam replied. "There'll probably be some more good-looking naked men to ogle."

"Let's hope!" Deidre said, laughing.

"And that's fine by me," Sam answered. "This has been one helluva a lesson this afternoon for me, Deidre," he said. "I wouldn't have believed it only two hours ago, but I'm totally happy that my beautiful wife likes to look at naked men, and I'm happy to help her do it."

Then he leaned close to her ear and finished his thought: "Because I know it gets her wet and horny and eager for us to have sex!"

"Absolutely," Deidre said, pulling Sam up behind her as they climbed the steps to the studio exit. She waited for him to reach the step she was standing on and then whispered in his ear, "When I see naked men and enjoy their sexy bodies and tight butts and their nice cocks, it means you're going to get some nice benefits as a result! It means I'm eager to be with the naked man I love."

Sam grinned, then whispered in her ear as he jostled the two of them through the exit and out onto the sidewalk in front of the studio: "Well, you just saw some naked guys, right? How about we head right back to the hotel?"

"Love it!" Deidre replied, giggling. "But what time does the documentary show this evening? Let's go to the theater now to buy reserved seats ahead of time," she said. "With all these people in the audience getting free tickets, the screening tonight may be packed."

***

It was a packed house for the documentary.

Having been at the Dr. Reilly show taping earlier in the day, Deidre and Sam were very interested in the film, noting the segments they'd seen earlier at the taping. The full documentary, though, made even clearer the undeniable truth about women's sex drives, about the enjoyment and sexual pleasure women take in seeing naked men, and about the range of ways women indulged that enjoyment.

Deidre liked the many segments showing naked men.

"He reminds me of one of the guys we often see in pornos," she whispered to Sam at one point, indicating with a nod toward the screen the nude man who was leaning against the counter in the kitchen of his home, naked as he held a mug of hot coffee. He was talking about his exhibitionistic streak and that he hoped the women viewing the documentary enjoyed his body as much as he enjoyed showing it to them.

Then he set down the mug and dropped one hand casually to his cock. With a wink, he began stroking it, taking only a few moments to bring himself to full erection. The he blew a kiss to the camera and turned to walk away, the camera, of course, following for several steps to capture the entrancing sight of his firm glutes in motion.

Sam liked hearing the many women in the film talking enthusiastically about how seeing naked guys or fantasizing about naked guys was fun, thinking it was exciting, sexually arousing, and something they took pleasure in and said they did frequently simply because it was natural and they liked the way it turned them on.

But the segments showing the CFNM parties, with naked guys on display for the women, sparked the most whispering between Deidre and Sam during the documentary.

"Would you ever go to such a party?" Sam asked, not taking his eyes off the screen as he watched the women watching the nude men at one such party shown in the documentary.

"Are you kidding?" Deidre replied, her gaze also riveted to the screen and its display of naked men talking with the women and turning around on command so the ladies could look at their bodies from every angle. "It looks like great fun, but I couldn't last long in such a place, babe. I'd be so horny that I'd have to get home to you because my panties would be soaked and I'd want you to work your magic on my pussy with your tongue and mouth."

Sam's cock hardened at his wife's reply.

Yeah, definitely a good thing for Deidre to ogle some naked men every now and then, he thought.

***

It had been several months since their stint as audience members on the Dr. Reilly show, and Deidre and Sam were having a lot of fun with the idea that Deidre liked seeing naked men because it made her horny for Sam.

Sam was devious with that knowledge.

"Here's something you might like," he'd say casually, dropping several pages of full-color print-outs he'd made of a naked guy in various poses. It was ridiculously easy to find such pictures on the internet, and after their trip to San Francisco, Deidre had spent time showing him her favorite guys to look at, whether actors who'd never done a nude scene or anything racy, or a completely nude guy in a series of photos from one of the web sites she visited for dependably handsome and naked men on display.

A couple of times, she responded with, "Meh," but he was usually pretty good at intuiting her "type."

It was a joy to learn her type had a lot in common with the way he looked naked.

But the CFNM revelation hadn't only launched Sam's search for erotic images to fire Deidre's imagination.

Deidre took the initiative, too.

Case in point: today's role play, concocted by Deidre, with Sam happily signing off, knowing the great sex that would follow.

She had moved furniture in their condo to make the den as much of a photographer's studio as room would allow, moving their floor lamps to strategic locations with their shades tilted to direct light to one spot in the room. Their videocamera and tripod were already in place in front of that spot.

Deidre was casual but sexy in a jersey top and a pair of shorts when she told Sam to take his time in the shower — code for, "You can play with your cock, but you cannot come!" — and after his shower to groom as though he were going out on their very first date, looking sharp and sexy but not dressed so formally as to be wearing a tie.

And he was to be ready to undress when she requested it.

When he came out of the bedroom, he was just as she requested.

"Hello, handsome," she purred. "You are such a good-looking man."

In spite of their years together, Sam blushed a little.

It was endearing. Deidre moistened, knowing what was to come.

"I've always wanted a video of you stripping for me," she said, smiling. "I'd love to watch such a video and masturbate while seeing my gorgeous husband get naked."

"But I'm not a stripper," Sam said, nervously toying with the collar on his shirt. "I'll look silly."

"You could never look silly undressing for me," Deidre replied with a broad smile. "Don't think about stripping. Just think about letting me see each body part that comes into view as you take off your clothes. That's all you have to do."

She strode eagerly to the tripod and released the videocamera to take it in her hand so she could move into videographer mode and roam around Sam as he undressed for her.

But she started by standing next to him, flipping the camera screen around so it became a selfie-camera shot, and held it at arm's length. Dissatisfied with the framing, she dropped her arm, fiddled quickly to set the zoom for a better shot, then raised her arm back to hold the camera in selfie position.

"It's December third, 2016," she said, watching the little flip-out screen on the camera to see herself leaning against her slightly nervous husband. "And Sam's going to strip for me, and I'm going to videorecord all the sexy action!"

Though it was difficult to keep the camera positioned for the kiss she wanted to capture on the recording, she somehow managed it as she leaned her face up to kiss Sam on the cheek.

Quickly moving away from him and flipping the screen around to return to normal videographer mode, Deidre kept the camera trained on Sam as she moved to one of the small tables she'd pushed up against the wall to make room for the video shoot in their makeshift studio. She picked up the remote there and pressed the button that started the smooth jazz recording cued up on their stereo system.

Sam's willingness to play along was helped by knowing what would follow: Deidre horny and himself worked up, too, with both of them rushing to the bedroom to fuck like bunnies until they both had come and they were happy, satisfied, and utterly spent.

The way things would play out would surprise him, though . . .

Deidre punctuated the soundtrack often with comments like, "You are so hot, Sam!" or, "Oh, I love that sexy chest," or, "Let me see that muscular back, baby!" or even just, "Mmmmm," and, "Oh, yeah."

When Sam was completely nude, Deidre said from behind the camera, "Beautiful. Just beautiful," and she zoomed in from her position several feet in front of him to track the camera's gaze slowly up and down his entire body. She framed the footage as a slow, lingering look starting at his ankles and then traveling leisurely up his naked frame, lingering at his cock and balls to zoom out for a full shot of him and then back in as she resumed traveling the close-up visual across his abdomen, saying, "Love your six-pack, babe," before moving the shot up his chest and finally ending with the camera trained on his embarrassed grin in what was essentially a video headshot.

Leaning her head out from behind the camera to look at her husband, Deidre said, "You know how much I love seeing a man's gorgeous, tight, firm, naked butt."

With a sly smile, she went back to videographer mode behind the camera.

"You're the director," Sam said simply, turning his backside to the camera.

"Oooh, very, very sweet," Deidre giggled, panning the camera's gaze up and down Sam's sexy body. "I just love your butt!"

In response, Sam looked back over his shoulder at her and said, "I love that you love it." He turned his head back around, leaned forward just a bit to arch his back, and wiggled his ass for her.

Deidre exaggerated her intake of breath so Sam could hear. "Oh, god, that is sexy! Let me get this shot! Let me get this shot!" she exclaimed, for effect.

Emboldened, Sam continued his shameless display. He braced himself by stiff-arming his knees as he leaned farther forward to put his butt on display even more for her.

"Yeah, Sam. I like it! I like it! Your ass is so sexy like that!"

Was she exaggerating now for Sam's benefit?

Deidre didn't know.

It was a really sexy display. She really did like it.

"Why haven't you ever done this for me before?" she asked, slowly moving to different spots in the room to get a variety of angles of Sam's naked glutes on display for her.

"You mean, 'Why haven't I been a show-off with my ass for you?'" he teased.

"No, Sam," she answered, all the while having the camera capture every twitch and flex and sensuous motion Sam was teasing her with. "I mean, why haven't you thought of telling me you wanted to show me this incredibly sexy sight? You are turning me on like this!"

Sam grinned, though he knew Deidre couldn't see it. He continued arching his back and presenting his naked butt for her camera.

Deidre moved to the tripod and quickly placed the camera back on it, telling Sam to stay in place and continue to put on his show for her. Satisfied the framing for the shot had Sam in full profile from behind, she zoomed out just a bit, then stepped from behind the camera to gaze with the unobstructed view of an observer not seeing him through a camera lens.

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers