Naked Night

Story Info
Accident with my sister...
1.2k words
3.62
113k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 19 years old boy. I live in the part of South India.

To tell about my family, My father owns textile showroom and my mother helps my dad in the same showroom. My elder sister who is 21 years old has completed her under graduation and looks after household chores.

Our house has three large bedrooms in which both my parents use one room and me and my sister use the other two rooms.

It was weekend as usual me with my family had returned to house after finishing a night show at theater. As every weekend we all had our dinner and were off to our bedrooms for a sleep. Then as usual, I slept naked.

It was 1 o'clock night when I got up to pee. I opened my bedroom door and made sure no one was up and led towards toilet all the way naked passing our main hall and the kitchen and the toilet. Then I started to release my pee in my sleep hangover.

Then suddenly I was brought out from the sleep trance when I heard knock on the toilet door. I was totally naked without even a piece of cloth to cover myself. Then again I heard the knock and heard my sister yelling. I had no other way to escape other than opening the door, so I proceeded with opening the latch and finally opening the door covering my genitals with my hand.

My sister was shocked to see me naked and asked me why was I naked. I told her the things that happened. The time I was explaining I saw her eyes were still fixed on my Cock.

The way she saw my cock made me horny and my cock started getting life and was standing like flag post. When she saw my hard cock she yelled at me telling that she would complain this incident with mom and started going towards kitchen. I apologized to her, but she still continued her walk towards mom. I had no other option than getting hold of her. So I ran behind her and caught hold of her from behind and pleaded to her. She then slowly pushed her ass backwards by which I was aware that my cock was between her buttock cheek.

Then she told me that it was ok to sleep naked even I sleep naked but you should not get hard on by seeing your sister.

Then I asked her since you sleep naked can I join you?

She agreed.

Then I told her that I would be waiting for her in room so that she would pee herself and come back.

Then after a while she returned from toilet, and she removed her nightie she was wearing, and I was shocked to see that she had not shaved her underarms and there my sister was standing in front of me in her black bra and knickers. I imagined myself that only some lucky Indians like me would get to see his sister in her inner wears. After that I asked her why hadn't she shaved her underarms?

She told me that she didn't have any sleeveless dress, so she hadn't shaved her armpit.

Then in her inner wear she slid under the sheets.

I asked her why hadn't she removed her inner.

She told me to wait and removed her bra and panties under the sheet and kept it aside. I was disappointed that I hadn't got the chance to view her big breasts. After a while I made sure that my sister was asleep and moved my hand slowly towards her pussy. Then I started to feel bushy pubic hair suddenly she woke up and told me that I would get my chance tomorrow. Then I withdrew my hand and fell asleep waiting for the chance she told me.

*************************

NEXT NIGHT

When my parents were asleep I slowly slipped to my sister's room naked and saw she was waiting for me with razor blade and some cream tube. I asked her why did she have those razors in her hand, but she didn't answer. I gave her a good glance of my hard on and when I was about to get under sheets she stood up and told me to wait. Then she caught the hem of her nightie and pulled it above her head and removed it. I was surprised to see that she hadn't worn any inner wear. Then again I was shocked to see her bushy pubic hair it was like she hadn't shaved her bush since it started to grow and was disappointed that I hadn't got a glance of her Pussy. But I saw her large breasts for the first time, and I was happy.

Then she told me that she wanted to get rid of those hairs and handed me the razors. I started working with the underarms and reached her pubic hair. Then I started with her pubic hair But she warned me not to touch her pussy. I agreed and neared my face to her pussy and got the smell of her sex and I felt naughty and asked what will be my reward for doing the work? She told me the reward will be given.

Meanwhile, I finished her pubic hair and saw her virgin pussy and was sad that I couldn't touch her Pussy. Then I asked her for my reward, she then told me to get up and caught hold of my pennies and made me sleep on my back and took my cock inside her mouth. With the first touch of her tongue I felt like I was in heaven and left out a moan. Then she started to lick my dick then she started to work with her lips then she deep throat ed my cock as she was massaging my balls with her hand. I was moaning with pleasure. Then I reached the peak my balls started to tighten and I told sister I was going to cum she told me to proceed then I shot my white fluid into her mouth she swallowed every drop and licked my dick clean she gave a smile looking to my eyes then guided me to sleep as I slept we both cuddled together holding each other and I told her that I loved her then she kissed me on my lips as I drifted to sleep.

When I woke up we were cuddled up in bed and my hand was on my sisters breast, I woke my sister up when she got up she kissed me on my lips and put her nightie on without inner wear I questioned her, and she told me that no one would find it out.

***************************

NEXT NIGHT

As usual I drifted to my sisters room, my sister was fingering herself, so I asked her can I help her she gave me a sign to proceed I kneeled in front of her and started to touch her outer lips then I opened her lips and found her inner lips and clit then I started to rub her clit and finger fuck her and guided by one hand to her left boobs and my mouth to her right boob as I licked her right nipples and pinched and squeezed her left nipples I was finger fucking her, and she was moaning with pleasure then I stopped finger fucking her and replaced my fingers with mouth and started to lick my sisters virgin cunt, and she started to moan with pleasure and finally she came on my face I licked her juices which flowed inside her virgin pussy. Then we both cuddled up and slept.

To be continued...

Please comment on topic to continue...