Naked Pt. 04

Story Info
Deirdre persuades her dad to return to the family.
4.2k words
4.31
11.9k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something her mother had said led Deirdre to do something she had long wanted to do but hadn't had the courage to undertake. She made an appointment to visit her father.

Daniel McGuire was an insurance agent, and Deirdre had seen next to nothing of him during the two years of his separation from her mother. Now she made her way to his office and, approaching the severe and elderly Gorgon of a receptionist, said, "I'd like to see my father."

Without a word, the receptionist gestured with her head to a closed door behind her, and Deirdre strode up to it. She had to take in a huge breath of air before she could bring herself to turn the knob, but at last she did so.

Daniel McGuire, engulfed in an array of file folders, looked up in surprise that anyone had interrupted his work, since he had no appointments at that time. Then, when he saw who had entered his little office, he gasped.

"Deirdre!" he said shakily.

"Hello, Daddy," she said.

He got up stiffly and gave his daughter a chaste hug. He then resumed his seat at his desk, gazing fixedly at her. She sat down demurely on a chair in front of the desk.

"How are things, Daddy?" she asked, just to get the conversational ball rolling.

He took the question literally. "Not so good."

"Oh? Why's that?"

The look Daniel gave his daughter wrung her heart. He was in obvious misery, but seemed unable to speak.

Alarmed, Deirdre hoped to fend off any emotional display. She didn't know if she could deal with her father going to pieces. He's my daddy! He's supposed to be strong and reliable!

"How's—um, what's her name?" she said. She couldn't remember the name of the young woman Daniel had run off with.

The question didn't help. Screwing up his face in a grimace, he said in a choked voice, "Mona."

"That's right, Mona. So how is she, Daddy?"

"I—I don't know."

"You don't know? But you—" You dumped Mom to be with her.

"She left me," Daniel admitted in a wretched whisper.

"Left you! Omigod. When did this happen?"

"About six months ago."

"Why didn't you let anybody know?"

"Who would care? You and Fanny and Margery would probably have said, 'Serves that bastard right.'"

"Daddy, I don't think you're a bastard. Just—just a little misguided. Who was she, anyway?"

It took Daniel a long time to say, "My secretary."

"Oh, Jeez, how tacky! And this is the girl you left Mom for?"

The criticism, however well deserved, had a devastating effect on Daniel. With a cry of agony, he slipped out of his chair and fell to the carpeted floor, sitting there and covering his face with his hands.

Then he burst into tears.

Deirdre was appalled and shaken at the sight. Daddies aren't supposed to behave like that! But it was obvious the guy was in a lot of pain.

"Oh, Daddy, you poor thing!" she cried as she fell to the floor also and, sitting on his lap, took his head in her arms and held it to her chest. Daniel immediately wrapped his arms around his daughter's waist and gave way to an uncontrollable paroxysm of tears and wails and sobs. Deirdre could feel the wetness leaking out of his eyes and bedewing her clothes.

What Daniel did next didn't entirely surprise her.

Perhaps he was thinking that he was back with his wife of two decades, although Deirdre doubted whether he'd ever poured out his anguish to her in this way. As he continued to clutch his daughter tightly, he moved his head back and forth over her chest; it was apparent he could feel her breasts against his face. And then, entirely unaware of what he was doing, he brought a hand up and fastened it on her left breast. Deirdre happened to be wearing a tight nylon top with no bra underneath, so his hand engulfed that globe as if it was uncovered. And he now began clutching it with spasmodic strength.

"Daddy," she said softly, "can you ease up a bit? It hurts a little."

Only now did Daniel realize what liberties he was taking with his own daughter. He pulled the hand away as if from a radioactive substance and cried, "Omigod, Deirdre! I'm so sorry!"

"That's okay, Daddy. You just need to get a grip on yourself."

Eventually his crying jag subsided, but he seemed unwilling to remove his head from the comfort of her bosom, and he continued to hold her desperately.

"Daddy," Deirdre said, "I think maybe Mom will take you back."

He laughed derisively. "I don't think so. She must hate and despise me."

"I doubt that. You may have to grovel a bit, but I have a feeling she's ready to welcome you back into the fold. I know I am."

Daniel spontaneously kissed a bare spot on his daughter's chest, where the low-cut neck revealed a liberal dose of cleavage.

"Daddy," she went on, "just give her a call. The worst she could do is say no. But I suspect she'll at least be willing to talk things over."

"Maybe," he said doubtfully.

After a pause Deirdre said, "I'd better tell you something, though."

"What?"

"Well, Mom—let's just say she's seeing someone."

"Seeing someone? You mean a guy?"

"Well, of course a guy. She's not gone lesbian on us."

"What—I mean, who is he?"

"Someone from work."

It seemed as if all the air had been let out of Daniel. "Then why would she want to see me if she's happy with this guy?"

"Oh, Daddy, I don't think this guy's anything serious. He's just—well, you know."

"He's what? Are you saying your mother is just using him for—amusement?"

"Something like that."

"That doesn't sound like Fanny at all."

"He's way younger than her. I think she was just lonely and, um, deprived. You know what I mean?"

"You don't have to tell me what that's like!" he said with sudden vehemence. "So he's in the house?"

"Yes."

"And he . . . sleeps with her?"

"Yes."

"Holy cow."

"There's something more, Daddy."

"What?"

"He also sleeps with Aunt Margery . . ."

"Good Lord!"

". . . and me."

Daniel was stunned into silence for a moment. Then a crooked smile came over his face. "Gee, that guy must have a lot of energy."

"Yes, his stamina's pretty impressive."

"Well, hats off to him if he can manage it."

"Anyway, forget about him. Give Mom a call, okay?"

"Okay."

Deirdre clambered out of her father's grasp and onto her feet. As he continued to sit on the floor, she kissed the top of his head and said, "Good luck, Daddy. Don't be such a stranger."

And she walked out of the office.

*

Only a few days later, around 8 p.m. on a Tuesday, Deirdre noticed her mother trying to sneak out of the house without anyone noticing.

Fanny was tiptoeing down the stairs while the others—the naked Cliff with Deirdre on one side and Margery on the other—sat on the couch watching TV. Deidre craned her neck toward the front door just as her mother was opening it and said, "Going somewhere, Mom?"

"None of your business!" Fanny snapped, and left the house.

In minutes, she found herself in a coffee shop that had been a favorite of hers during her married life. With a shiver she saw her ex-husband sitting in a booth in the back of the place. He'd tried to find the most hidden and out-of-the-way spot in the small establishment.

Fanny sidled over to the booth and slid into the unoccupied bench across the table from Daniel. She gave him something of a wry smirk.

"So," she said, "how ya doin'?"

Daniel immediately took on a lugubrious expression. "Not so good," he muttered.

"Yeah, I heard your little floozie left you," Fanny said acidly. She figured she had some reason to gloat over his misfortune.

"I guess," Daniel said, mostly to himself, "Mona got a kick out of having an affair. She wasn't so hot about actually having a relationship and setting up a household."

"A party girl, eh?"

"Something like that."

"Well, them's the breaks, Danny boy. She's about our daughter's age, isn't she?"

"Fanny, really! She's at least five years older than Deirdre. In fact, I think she's twenty-seven right now."

"Getting on in years! Remind me: how old are you?"

"Forty-five."

"So what were you thinking? Midlife crisis? Your wife a bit of a shrew? Did the girl have big tits or a nice butt or what?"

Before Daniel could answer, the waitress had brought the two cups of coffee the couple had ordered.

Daniel looked down at his coffee as if he hoped he could plunge into it and get away from his ex-wife's sharp tongue.

"Gee, Fanny," he whined, "if all you wanted to do was give me a tonguelashing, why did you even agree to come see me?"

She softened a bit. He was clearly in some pain, even if it largely came out as self-pity.

"I'm sorry, dear," she said. "But you were the one who left me, you know."

That "dear" had slipped out unconsciously—just muscle memory, or something. But it had an immediate and startling effect on Daniel.

With a horrible cry (not entirely dissimilar to what he'd uttered when Deirdre had visited him in his office), he slid off of his bench to the floor, then scooted over and buried his face in his ex-wife's lap, gripping her around the hips so tightly that she was in some discomfort.

"Jesus, Daniel, what the bloody hell are you doing?" she hissed in a frantic whisper. Looking around, she saw a few people giving her a curious glance, but most people in the shop weren't paying any attention to them.

Daniel said nothing, just cried some more and held on to her more tightly. She could actually feel his tears moistening her skirt.

"Stop this at once!" she said sharply. "You look like—like—" Like you're licking my pussy. But Daniel still paid no attention.

"Oh, for God's sake, you silly man!" she exclaimed, and began tugging at his shoulders to get him to his feet—or at least over to the bench she was sitting on.

Somehow she managed it, glaring furiously at the tear-stained face of her ex. She couldn't ever remember him crying before, and in spite of her anger the whole episode had shaken her.

She got to her feet and shoved him out of the booth. Opening her purse, she threw a ten-dollar bill—far more than what the two coffees cost—onto the table and herded Daniel out of the place.

As they trudged to the small parking lot, she said, "I'm sure you remember how to get to our house. Meet me there."

Daniel gazed at Fanny with an expression of wonderment. "You—you mean it?"

"Yeah, I mean it. Don't dawdle."

And she turned on her heel, went to her own car, and took off.

In a few minutes both of them had arrived at the house they had shared for nearly twenty years.

The three other occupants were still sitting on the couch, and Fanny was keen on not letting Daniel see the naked man sitting comfortably there along with her clothed daughter and sister. She didn't allow him to get much of a look into the living room as she dragged him upstairs to her bedroom.

But Margery had caught a peek at the man who had been her brother-in-law for two decades. "Was that—was that Daniel?" she cried incredulously.

"I guess it was," Deirdre said with a certain smug satisfaction.

In about half an hour, the trio on the couch heard some peculiar sounds emanating from the second floor. Margery turned to her niece with mouth open and (of course) a blush on her face.

"Are they really . . .?" she whispered.

"It would seem so," Deirdre said.

All this time, Cliff was fixated on what was on television.

About an hour later, Daniel sneaked out of the house. Fanny came downstairs, looking a tad disheveled—her hair tousled, her clothes not fitting very well. In fact, she'd partly followed the lead of her young lover and come down wearing only a bra and panties.

She ambled right past the trio on the couch and drifted into the kitchen. Deirdre leapt up and followed her mother.

"Mom," she said, "did you—you and Daddy—?"

"Yup," Fanny said with a grim smile. "I fucked him within an inch of his life."

"Mom, really! Such language! How'd you forgive him so fast?"

"Oh, I haven't forgiven him. I just wanted to show him who's boss. First I stood in front of him and had him lick me to orgasm. Then I rode him until he shot a big wad of come into my cunt."

"Mom, for heaven's sake spare me the details!"

"No, I won't. This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I wanted you two to get back together—not just fuck like rabbits."

"Yeah, well, I just needed to show him I can make him perform just as well as that young tart he'd shacked up with."

"What else did you do?"

"Well, your daddy likes my, um, fanny, if you'll pardon the pun." She whacked her bottom to emphasize the point. "So I let him do me doggie-style and stuff his cock into my ass. I guess he got a good look that way."

"And he, er, came?"

"Oh, yes. Seemed to take him a bit of effort: he'd had quite a drought since little Mona flew the coop. But he came through with another big emission."

"Good for him. Does that mean he's, you know, back in the fold?"

"I suppose so. It may take me a while to really warm up to him, but I guess that'll happen."

"I'm sure he's missed you."

"So he said. Probably he just missed my pussy and my—"

"Mom, don't be uncharitable."

"Okay, okay. But you've accomplished your mission, dearie. Even though you had no particular business meddling in my affairs."

"Mom, the reuniting of our family is my affair."

"Fine. Let's not argue about it."

The next day, Daniel showed up for dinner, readily accepting his ex-wife's invitation. His first meeting with Cliff, who strode up to him in his birthday suit, was a bit disconcerting. Daniel gave a quick look in the direction of Cliff's groin, then tried as hard as he could not to look there again.

Cliff took Daniel's hand and said, "Glad to meet you, guy."

"Same here," Daniel said.

"Looks like you're, um, back in the saddle with the missus."

"Looks like it." Daniel paused uncertainly, then said: "You don't mind, do you? I mean, I'm not horning in on your territory, am I?"

"Hey, I don't own any of these women. They can do what they like. Anyway, I don't get the impression we're exclusive around here. Know what I mean?"

"Glad to hear it."

As dinner was coming to a close, Fanny directed some pointed questions at her ex.

"So, dear heart," she said with a smirk, "you wanna spend the night here?"

"I'd like that," Daniel said humbly.

"Who you wanna be with?"

Daniel was struck by the question. "But—but I thought it would be you."

"Oh," Fanny said blithely, "I enjoyed you yesterday. Anyway, we have a sort of rotating system around here. At least, Cliff goes from one bed to the next depending on what night it is. Deirdre told you that, am I right?"

"Um, yes."

"So, who's it to be? Well, actually, I guess you have only one choice, since there's no way you're going to bed down with your own daughter. I guess you and Margery will be cuddling up together tonight."

"What?" Margery squealed, turning crimson.

"Gee, Fanny," Daniel said, "I don't know . . ."

"Isn't that what you two want?" Fanny said with some malevolence. "Don't think for a second I don't know you two have had the hots for each other for years and years."

"Fanny, no!" Margery cried. "That's not true!"

"Of course it is. I noticed you making sheep's eyes at him almost since I started dating him. And you, too, buster! Don't think I couldn't tell that you were looking her up and down when you thought no one was noticing."

"Fanny," Daniel muttered, looking down at his hands.

"In fact," Fanny went on pensively, directing her gaze at her sister, "I've always wondered whether the various jerks you went out with year after year were meant to be substitutes for my dear husband. They were nothing like him, of course, but I noticed a certain resemblance."

"Fanny, that's not very nice," Margery said, on the point of tears.

"Mom, please," Deirdre said, "don't be so cruel." In fact, she herself had noticed her father and her aunt behaving more like bashful lovers than in-laws over the years.

"Sorry," Fanny said, not sounding sorry at all. "Well, the time's finally come for you to consummate your love. So go for it, you two!"

Somehow or other, the denizens of the household got through the next two hours in idle conversation or other meaningless activities. Then, around 10 p.m., Margery headed upstairs, and Daniel—giving his ex-wife one last look to make sure it was absolutely okay—followed her.

Margery went into her bedroom. Daniel was right behind, and he closed the door softly behind him.

They turned to look at each other.

"Well," he said.

She just laughed nervously.

Then, slowly and carefully, she turned his back to him and began to undress. It took her several minutes, as she dutifully folded up her clothes and put them on an easy chair in one corner of the room. And even though she had longed for this moment for many years, it still took a bit of courage to unclasp her bra and peel off her underwear. But when she did so, she turned around, allowing him to look at her naked body for the first time.

Daniel had undressed far more quickly, and he was naked too.

Margery cried out softly when she saw him. As she took in the sight—his broad shoulders, robust chest, strong thighs, and in particular the hard, erect ramrod sticking out of his groin (not quite as long as Cliff's but a little thicker)—she was struck with the sudden realization that she had in fact longed for the embrace of this kind, gentle, but very masculine man for decades.

She flung herself down on her knees and pressed her face against his abdomen, fastening her hands on his muscular bottom. Oh, my, did she like a nice male bottom! Daniel didn't really want her to abase herself in front of him like this, but somehow he sensed that Margery needed to do it. She took his cock in a trembling hand and touched her lips to the very tip, as if getting an anticipatory taste of a tempting morsel of food. Liking both the taste and the texture, she engulfed as much of it into her mouth as she could.

She let out moaning sounds while continuing to lick and suck, and she didn't fail to pay attention to that appealing little sac of testicles hanging below the organ, so delicate and yet so powerful in its capacity to impregnate the female. In fact, she couldn't decide what she liked best—cock, balls, or butt. They were all wonderful!

Margery was being such a good little cocksucker that Daniel worried that he might prematurely explode in her mouth. After several minutes he lifted her up to her feet, pasting his lips to hers and getting a good whiff of his own member on her breath. Then he led her to the bed.

She lay down on her back and promptly opened her legs, as if she expected him to plunge right into her. But Daniel had other ideas. He lay down on top of her, his head between her breasts; and he paid loving attention to those generous globes, which he had admired from afar for so many years. Then, sliding down her body, he gazed in rapture at the petal-like folds of her labia. There was already a river of fluid flowing between them. Usually Margery was embarrassed at such a shameless display of desire, but at this moment she wanted Daniel to know how thoroughly she looked forward to his impending penetration of her.

Daniel first took in the heady fragrance of her sex, then proceeded to lick and nuzzle her in a way that made her groan and squeal in delight. Cliff was a master of oral sex, but Daniel wasn't at all bad! He grabbed her bottom just as she had done, and he too found the firm roundness of her derrière incredibly stimulating. But he was more intent on bestowing stimulation than receiving it, and he redoubled his efforts to give Margery the only proper reward of her desirability. And presently he achieved his goal.

She looked down in amazement at the bobbing head between her legs, unable to believe that her former brother-in-law was finally servicing her as she had wanted for so long; and when she sensed the initial wave of her climax radiating out from her sex, the long-drawn-out moan she emitted was mingled with an unexpected flow of tears. It was an orgasm for the ages, and she experienced it in a wide-eyed daze that was a reflection of far more than mere physical pleasure.

12