Naked Pt. 05

Story Info
Deirdre cuddles up with Daddy!
3.6k words
4.32
14.4k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Daniel had all but moved back into the house, and the household was beginning to make room for him. But the next day, as the quintet sat around the dinner table relishing a fine meal prepared by the three females, Fanny eyed her ex with a keen-eyed smirk and said:

"Well, Danny boy" (she knew he hated being called "Danny boy," but couldn't resist needling him as punishment for his ill-advised abandonment of her for the detestable Mona), "looks like you're going to be alone tonight."

"But--but why?" Margery protested.

"Look, dearie," Fanny said, momentarily transferring her anger to her own sister, "Cliff is cuddling up with me tonight--that's the schedule. And since Daniel already serviced you quite thoroughly last night, and since"--her voice turned to cold steel at this point--"there's not a chance he's going to sleep with his own daughter, the only option is for him to lie down all by his lonesome somewhere."

"There's no room!" Margery cried. "We don't have a spare bed anywhere!"

"There's an air mattress we can set up in the den."

"That'll be fine," Daniel said, speaking diplomatically to keep the peace. Much as he loved his ex-wife, he knew she was fiercely possessive of him--especially now that it had become obtrusively evident that Margery had carried a torch for him all these years. "I'm sure I can rest my weary bones there."

"I don't imagine," Fanny added as a final barb, "it's your bones that are weary at this moment."

And that seemed to be the end of the discussion.

But as the various occupants prepared for bed, something unexpected happened. Daniel duly set up the unappealing air mattress in the den on the second floor; but as he was trudging over to it, he passed his daughter's partially open bedroom door. Deirdre called out to him: "Daddy, come in here for a minute."

Daniel stopped in his tracks, his face suddenly feeling flush. It didn't help that, taking a cue from the other man in the house, he was walking around in his underwear. (He didn't have quite the cojones to strip entirely naked.)

Poking his head into Deirdre's room and doing his best to keep the lower half of his body out of sight, he said, "Darling, I--um, I don't think your mom wants me to go in here."

Even during his married life, Daniel had felt that his daughter's bedroom was totally verboten to him. She'd seemed so insistent on her privacy! And rightly so. Now, as he saw her lounging on the bed, propped up against the headboard and wearing only a tiny baby-doll nightgown, his face turned as crimson as Margery's during one of her blushing spasms.

"Oh, Daddy, it's okay. I just want to talk for a bit. We haven't had a heart-to-heart in ages."

"Dear, I'm only wearing my underwear."

Deirdre rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can tell. But I'm not a little girl anymore."

With immense trepidation, Daniel entered the room, walking on tiptoe as if the floor were full of hidden land mines. His eyes widened as his daughter scooted over on the queen-size bed and patted the space she'd just vacated. "Right here, Daddy."

Daniel almost ran to the bed and leaped into it, covering himself at once with the sheet and bringing it up all the way to his chin. Deirdre laughed, slid down so that she was lying on her side, and tugged the sheet away so that she could snuggle up to her father at full length on his right side.

"Wh-what do you want to talk about, dear?" he said in a trembling voice.

"Oh, nothing specific. You've been such a stranger these last two years."

"I guess I felt embarrassed. Anyway, Mona really didn't want you coming over to our place. It would have reminded her how much younger she was than me."

"She doesn't sound like a nice person. Not even letting you see your own daughter!"

"I suppose she wanted me for herself. Your mom does too, you know."

"Yeah, I know. But you seem to have done a number on Aunt Margery yesterday!"

"Deirdre, please!"

"Boy, Daddy, she was grinning from ear to ear when she came downstairs this morning. I could hear both of you moaning and groaning as if you were the only two people on this planet."

Daniel was so mortified that he couldn't speak. He didn't think he and Margery had been that loud.

"You seem," Deidre went on, "to have gotten pretty good at satisfying women. Or maybe you were always that way."

"Darling, you mustn't talk like that to your father! It's--it's indecent!"

"There are lots of indecent things that go on in this house, if you haven't noticed."

"Well, I have. Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Is Cliff . . . I mean, was he your first?"

Deirdre sighed. "Yes, Daddy, he was my first. And if you're going to say, 'Gee, I didn't know you were a virgin,' I think I'll scream."

"Don't do that!" Daniel said hastily. Boy, that would bring Fanny running--no matter what she and Cliff are doing right now. "I was just curious. He's quite a guy, isn't he?"

"Sure he is. But you're quite a guy too."

And with that, Deirdre began sliding her hand down her father's chest in the direction of his groin. It hadn't taken Daniel long to get a good feel of his daughter's ample breasts, covered only by the thin fabric of her nightgown, as they pressed up against his side. And he thought he could even feel her bush rubbing up against his thigh. And so the inevitable had happened.

"Daddy," Deirdre teased, "what's going on down here?"

She had slipped a hand underneath the elastic of his boxer briefs and come upon his thick, erect cock.

"Deidre, for God's sake!" he cried. "You--you shouldn't be touching that!"

"Oh, relax, Daddy. I've gotten pretty familiar with Cliff's thing over the past few months. Yours is nothing to be ashamed of."

And she whipped the sheet off her father, pulled down his underwear to his knees, and, giving his cock a careful scrutiny, moved her head down and popped it into her mouth.

Daniel let out a huge gasp as he saw his daughter engulf his member. In spite of his several climaxes with Fanny two nights ago and his pair of orgasms with Margery last night, the spectacle of his own daughter's lips wrapped around his organ, with one hand gripping the base and the other tickling his balls, was so bizarre--but so intensely fascinating--that he just lay there, not sure whether this was really happening or was just a perverse fantasy on his part.

After several minutes, Deirdre drew herself up to her knees, tugged off her nightgown, and tossed it aside. Daniel came close to tears as he saw his daughter naked for the first time in many years.

"Omigod, Deirdre," he breathed. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said with a kind of wry demureness.

Then she straddled Daniel's thighs, pulling up his rampant cock and rubbing it against her thick tuft of pubic hair. He could see that her labia were already opening of their own accord, thoroughly moistened with their own juices. She raised herself up, directing his cock to the very threshold of her cleft. Then, with a significant and slightly defiant look, she stuffed it into herself.

Daniel moaned in ecstasy as he saw his cock disappear into his daughter. The pure sensation was one thing; the inherent naughtiness of the act was another; but what was in the forefront of his mind was that he was only the second man to enter Deirdre--the first being the young man who was at this moment lustily pounding her mother. As Deirdre began bouncing up and down on his cock, he took in the sight of her gently swaying breasts, the moisture from her pussy coating his member, and the look of transcendent delight on her face as she gloried in the feel of this new organ probing her. Sometimes she had to put her hands on his chest to steady herself, but most of the time she just danced on his cock, bringing her body down so hard that he could feel the press of her soft labia against the bristly hairs on his groin. And he couldn't resist reaching behind her and taking hold of her gorgeous bottom--firm, round, and cushiony, perfectly designed for a man's hands to squeeze.

He knew he couldn't hold out very long--and sure enough, after less than ten minutes he felt that telltale tingling in his balls that signaled the onset of his climax. With a heavy groan he shot his seed deep into his daughter. She squealed as she felt the fluid pouring into her, and her bouncing eased up as if to prolong the sensation as much as possible.

But at last he was drained, and she reluctantly pried herself off of his member.

Flopping back down beside her dad, she gave him an endearing gaze.

"I love you, sweetheart," he said between ragged breaths.

"I love you too, Daddy," she said fervently.

"Did you come?"

"Oh, Daddy, I was so close! But I didn't quite manage it."

"Let's see what we can do about that."

She thought he would just fondle her to orgasm with his fingers. But he urged her to lie down on her back, and then slid down her body so that his face was inches from her sex. He just had to see the seed he had deposited in her pussy leaking slowly out, and he placed his fingers gently in that area to get a feel of the thick discharge. Then he fastened his lips onto those nether lips of hers and began licking.

The sight of her father's head buried between her legs was something Deirdre never thought she would see--but it excited her beyond measure. As his lapping and nuzzling continued relentlessly, the waves of a sudden, intense orgasm suddenly burst over her, and she let out strange little choking sounds as her whole body quivered uncontrollably. Daniel pressed his mouth against his daughter's sex tightly, holding on for dear life as he prolonged her climax for many minutes until she had to push his head away.

Later, Daniel was granted the rare privilege of entering his daughter anally, and after that the two engaged in a long, lazy session of sixty-nine. Deirdre, getting an up-close and personal look at the organ that had brought her into being, reverently absorbed the seed that shot out of it, letting it trickle thickly down her throat in acknowledgment of the renewed bond she had established with her progenitor.

Next morning, Deirdre ambled downstairs with a reminiscent smile on her face, only to encounter her mother glaring at her as she walked into the kitchen. Deirdre calmly poured a cup of coffee for herself and sat down at the kitchen table.

"What was that noise I heard from your bedroom?" Fanny said accusingly.

Her daughter raised her eyebrows in a smirk. "You were making plenty of noise yourself with Cliff," she replied tartly.

"None of your lip, young lady!" Smoke seemed to be coming out of Fanny's ears. "You--you really slept with your own father?"

"Yes," Deirdre said placidly. "It was wonderful."

"But he's your father!"

"Oh, Mom, calm down. We were just expressing our love for each other."

"Is that what you call it?"

"Yes, it is. We're adults and we're not harming anyone. So what's the big deal?"

Fanny continued to seethe for a few moments, but then suddenly the air went out of her. "Oh, what do I care? That man--I thought I loved him once, but I'm not sure I do anymore."

"Of course you do."

"I don't know about that! I brought him back to the household only to make our family whole--but now look at him! First he gores my sister every which way--"

"Hey, that was your idea!"

"--and now he makes his own daughter spread her legs for him."

"Mom, nobody made me. I did it on my own. Anyway, you seem to enjoy rolling in the hay with him too."

"Jesus," Fanny said, covering her face with her hands. "What kind of family have we become?"

"A very loving one," Deirdre said sweetly.

Pretty soon the other occupants of the house came drifting downstairs--Margery (who looked with a kind of awe at her niece, as if to say, Did you really spend the night with your . . .?), Daniel, looking a bit sheepish and avoiding his ex-wife's gaze as much as he could, and finally Cliff, naked as always, and being in some sense an outsider to the McGuire family but looking upon the three women as his own private harem. He didn't seem to mind sharing it with Daniel.

*

Something her mother had said troubled Deirdre the next night, even as she was accommodating the ever-resilient Cliff in both her vagina and her anus. Afterward, they settled down for a little pillow talk.

"What's on your mind?" he said, massaging her back and bottom as he lay down on his back, Deirdre on top of himself.

"Mom and Dad," she said bluntly.

"What about them?"

"I'm not so sure it was such a good idea for me to bring them together. I don't really think they want to be husband and wife again."

"Who's talking about their getting married? Why can't we just all live together?"

"I don't think that's going to be satisfactory to anyone. Anyway, what's really happening is"--and she suddenly lowered her voice, barely able to articulate her thought--"that my dad wants to get together with Aunt Margery."

"Are you saying he wants to marry her?"

"Exactly. Margery's been eating her heart out for him all these years without letting anyone know. And I think Daddy's more suited to her than to Mom anyway."

"I don't think Fanny's going to take very kindly to that prospect."

"Oh, I'm not sure she even cares. But if that happens, what's Mom going to do?"

"You're not going to say your dad and Margery are going to go off somewhere by themselves?"

"Probably not. I'm afraid Dad has gotten a taste of, um, variety--"

"You mean, cuddling up with you, Fanny, and Margery."

"Yup. Guys like that, don't they?"

"Some guys do."

"Most guys, I think. It keeps them from getting bored, I guess. But if that's what's going to happen, then poor Mom is left as a kind of fifth wheel."

"Why do you think that?"

"Oh, come on, Cliff! Much as she likes you sleeping with her, she knows that's just for fun. She really needs someone to love--and she thinks her love for Dad has kind of dissipated."

"Well, that's a shame."

"It is. I don't suppose you can think of anyone we could bring in to even up the gender balance? Someone who'll pay Mom special attention?"

Cliff became lost in thought for a moment. Then he came out with a suggestion that was just about the last thing Deirdre expected.

"What about my dad?" he said.

"Your dad?" she burst out. "What's his story? What about your mom?"

"She left him about a year ago."

"Why?"

"I don't know. She just got tired of him, I suppose. But he's a real nice guy. Kind of mild-mannered."

"Hmmm," Deirdre said skeptically. "I'm not sure he's the guy for Mom."

"Actually, he might be. Let me be blunt, Deirdre. Your mom is, shall we say, a tough broad. She doesn't take kindly to a man who tries to tame her. Maybe your dad found that out. But my dad--well, he's kind of mellow and easy-going, and I think he's one of those guys who used to be called 'uxorious.' You know what that means?"

"Hey, I'm not a dummy, Cliff. It's a guy who has an exaggerated fondness for his wife--as if there could be such a thing."

"Oh, there can be all right. I'm not saying Dad is anything like a doormat. But he doesn't mind if a woman rules him. Maybe he even likes it. I mean, it's not for me, and it's probably not for your dad, but my father would probably welcome it. He's been pretty lonely this past year, and maybe he's looking for a woman to take him in hand."

"And the two of them could have a fresh start--you know, a clean slate, without a lot of emotional baggage from twenty years of marriage to someone."

"Exactly."

"Well, why don't you invite him to spend some time with us?"

"I'll do just that."

Cliff, of course, had to get permission from the rest of the household--especially Fanny--to make the invitation, but they all seemed agreeable. It took a few weeks for Cliff's dad (whose name was Frank) to clear out his schedule, but he was able to find some time in early August for the visit. By this time, it had become clear to everyone that Daniel and Margery were "an item"--they were making fewer and fewer attempts to conceal their obvious devotion to each other. Fanny continued to welcome Daniel into her bed every few days, but that seemed more for old times' sake than anything else. Cliff could sense that she was particularly looking forward to the visit of this new man.

When Frank showed up, he was a surprise to almost everyone.

First off, he was huge. Well over six feet tall, with a barrel chest and stovepipe thighs, he loomed over the other occupants of the house. All the women wondered how this titan could have begotten the relatively diminutive Cliff. But Frank proved himself to be a "gentle giant" in the best sense of the term. Fanny in particular was charmed with his unassuming grace and shy manners: she knew that, unlike his rambunctious son, this man wasn't one to lord it over a female, whether she was his spouse or just an acquaintance.

And Fanny knew that she wanted to be much more than an acquaintance.

The first issue that came up was the sleeping arrangements.

Cliff hadn't told his father about the unorthodox way in which the household operated, lest he think he'd wandered into some den of iniquity. But with Cliff and Deirdre occupying one bedroom, Daniel and Margery another, and Fanny ensconced in the master bedroom, there didn't seem to be a place for the mammoth Frank.

They discussed the matter after dinner.

"Maybe," Margery said with uncharacteristic malice, "he could use that air mattress in the den."

"The air mattress!" Deirdre cried indignantly. "There's no way that'll fit him. His feet would stick out over the edge."

"I can sleep anywhere," the easygoing Frank said.

"Yes," Fanny said, staring intently at the big guy, "and that place will obviously be in my bed."

There was a thunderous silence.

"Oh, ma'am," Frank said shyly, turning as crimson as Margery was inclined to do, "I couldn't do that."

"Of course you can," Fanny said briskly. "I have a king-size bed. I would think that's plenty big enough for you. I look ridiculous sleeping there all by myself." Not that I've done that a whole lot lately.

"I guess that's the best solution," Deirdre said, concealing a smile.

"Then it's settled," Fanny said.

She had to confess that one of the reasons why Frank appealed to her was precisely his size. She'd had beefy men in the past: not only did she welcome the bear-hugs she would usually get from them, but she couldn't deny a certain delight in wrapping a man of that size around her little finger, as she fully expected to do with this behemoth.

Sure enough, when Deirdre drifted downstairs into the kitchen the next morning, she saw her mother sitting at the table, a smug smile on her face.

"Had a nice time with Frank?" Deirdre said.

"You bet!" Fanny said enthusiastically.

"That was quick work on your part."

"You might say that." She chuckled naughtily. "It took me a little while to get the guy going. He's charmingly shy, unlike his son."

"Mom, he hardly knows you! He only arrived at the house yesterday, and the next thing he knows he's in bed with you."

"Yeah, I suppose he doesn't quite get how this household works--although I think he's catching on pretty fast."

"So what exactly happened?"

"Well, dear, it would be indelicate to go into details, wouldn't it? Let's just say I made him perform several times."

"You make it sound like he's a trained seal."

"Hardly, dear. If you want to know the truth, I made him come three times. Not quite as potent as his wayward offspring, but not bad for a middle-aged man."

"He's probably not had any action since his wife left him."

"Yes, I got that impression."

"So . . . how exactly did this happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, Mom, do I have to spell it out? Where on--or in--your body did those three emissions occur?"

12