Naked Scott Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made him go over the whole trail three times from top to bottom, scouring it with his tongue. Once I was satisfied I stood up and pulled him to his feet. "Hands behind your head, Scott. Stand straight. Look your master in the eye and don't you dare look away."

He obeyed, trying his best to compose himself. His eyes were red and swollen and I dried his face with my shirt sleeve. I told him to breathe deeply to calm himself.

After giving him a minute, I reached down and grabbed a hold of his shaved balls. "Did you get everything out of here, Scott? Is there any more cum left in these balls of yours or did you use it all up?"

"I...I don't know, master," he sniffed tragically. I began to stroke his cock, still tender and sore from cumming just half an hour before.

I stroked him hard and he scowled. "Ah, please, sir, please it hurts."

I didn't stop, though. He would just have to put up with it. "I hope for your sake, Scott, that there is still something left in here, because you are going to cum again. If you think you were eager to cum earlier, that's nothing compared to how you are going to feel in two hours."

I seized his now semi-hard, swollen cock and dragged him into the other room. "Let's get you tied up, Scott. Then it's time for the double vibrator."

12