Naked Thirst Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Rich?"

Sam allowed herself a conspiratorial giggle, "Even more so."

"At rest or at full attention?"

"What?" She should have known Beth would keep digging until Sam found herself in a hole. "How should I know?" It wasn't a lie, it was a question.

"Hey, I don't know what kind of shenanigans you get up to over there, might be twenty four hour orgies for all I know."

"Well it's not." She said, telling the truth, mostly.

"So when do I get to try it out?"

Sam struggled to keep up. "Try what out?" Orgies?

"The nudist thing. When can I come over and strip down with all you hedonists?"

"You actually want to do that?" Sam shouldn't have been surprised. But then it was hard to tell with Beth if she was serious or just trying to get a rise out of people.

"Sure, I've always wanted to try it. I've been asking Garret to go to a nude beach with me. He says he will, but he always puts me off. I didn't want to do it by myself, but if you're there it'll be fun."

Sam smiled at her best-friend's enthusiasm, and felt a little guilty for not inviting her along for the Black's Beach excursion, then said, "I'll need to ask Angela and Rich if we want to use the pool. I don't think it would be much fun to sit around my room naked."

An awed expression came into Beth's voice. "Are you in the buff right now?" When Sam didn't say anything, she exclaimed. "You are! Aren't you? You little minx."

Sam laughed. "What's the big deal? You're the one who wants to join the nudist party."

"True." Beth conceded.

"I'll ask Angela about having you over. Although, I'm sure it will be okay with her. She liked you, Rich too. Saturday maybe? I'm going to Irvine tomorrow to take care of school stuff."

"Sounds good. Can't wait to see you. And your ta'tas."

Sam said goodbye and put down the phone. She was excited about having Beth over, but also had some trepidation. Beth had handled the nudist idea better than she could have hoped, but there was still plenty that she didn't want her friend to know. She promised herself she would talk to Angela about it in the morning.

She wasted some time on her smart phone then saw it was nearly nine o'clock. Time for Keiko's evening pump. Sam still found it fun, and arousing, to watch and she knew Keiko appreciated the company. So, she went downstairs to hang out, while her friend added to the family milk supply.

Keiko was just starting to get out her equipment when Sam walked in. Sam paused to study the other woman as she moved about the kitchen, especially below the waist.

"See something you like?" the curvy Japanese woman asked.

Sam laughed. "I see a lot I like." She sat down on a stool. "I was checking out your pubes," she added a little sheepishly.

Keiko's eyebrows went up. She set down the bottle in her hand, turned to face Sam, and used her fingers to pull at the skin above her vulva, giving Sam a nice, clear view.

Sam smirked, but took a moment to really look. She had put her hand down there several times now, but always in the dark, or under the covers. The lovely, young woman had a patch of short, black hair trimmed into an elongated triangle over her mound, but the lips below were shaved clean. "Thanks," she said, and Keiko went back to putting the tops on the two bottles she used for pumping.

"Any particular reason you wanted to look down there?"

"I was thinking about trimming mine, and I wanted to see what you did. Unless you think I should shave it all like Angela does?"

"Oh no, I love your red hair." She grinned. "All of it. I think it's fine the way it is, but if you wanted to trim it, I would leave some on top."

Sam watched the now familiar actions of Keiko attaching the vacuum tubes to the back of the breast cones. "I've never done it before. I've only shaved it back around the bikini line."

"It's not difficult." Keiko switched on the pump and held the silicone funnels up to her breasts. She had a special bra that freed her hands, and kept the cones in place, but she didn't often bother to use it. "I'll help you if you like."

Sam felt a pleasant flare of heat in her belly. "Yeah, I'd like that."

The two women chatted, discussing the relative merits of shaving versus waxing, which made Sam cringe. Keiko finished expressing her precious liquid and proudly announced that she was getting eight to ten ounces every time. "That's almost a half-gallon a day."

Sam's eyes widened. "I know we drink a lot of milk around here, but we can't possibly go through that much."

Keiko gave her a sly look and said, "You'd be surprised."

Sam didn't understand, but before she could ask more questions, Keiko said, "The shaving will go better after a nice soak in a hot tub. Why don't I meet you upstairs in a few minutes? Use my bathroom. The tub is bigger and the house cleaners just scrubbed it today."

"House cleaners?" She had wondered who kept the house so spotless. At first she'd assumed it was Keiko, but she'd only ever seen her cleaning in the kitchen. The rest of the family was neat, but other than picking up after themselves, she'd never seen them clean either. She had thought about asking Angela about it once, but with all the other things going on, it slipped her mind.

"That's right, you're always working when they come. Every Monday and Thursday afternoon. They do Angela's office every other Sunday."

Sam had a moment of feeling a little unnerved that people she'd never seen came in and out of the house every week. She wondered what else went on that she had no clue about. Then she thought about Keiko helping her shave and forgot all about it. "I'll see you upstairs."

Sam was not a bath person, but this time she ignored the glassed-in shower in the corner of the large, square bathroom and went for the tub. It had been a long time since she had soaked in a bath, not since she was a little kid playing in the bubbles. She didn't see any bubbles, but she did find some nice, citrusy bath oil, and added a little to the water after she turned on the taps. She waited until it was about half full and got in, letting the water continue to run as hot as she could stand it. The tub was bigger than she was used to, and the water came up to the bottom of her chest by the time she turned off the taps. Then she sighed and eased back into the fragrant steam, the water coming nearly to her chin.

She looked around the bathroom. Like the rest of the house, it was done in expensive materials—all glass, tile, stone, and gleaming brass fixtures. She knew that Arden and Keiko shared the facilities, but it somehow struck her as more feminine than masculine, in spite of all the hard, shiny surfaces. It was little things, like the bath oil on the edge of the tub and a small tray of lotions near the sink. Not that Arden's things were absent, there were two toothbrushes in the holder, but in the year he'd been gone Keiko had evidently made the space her own.

Sam soaked in the relaxing heat for a while, letting it work into muscles sore from her morning workouts in the pool. She must have been half-dozing, because she didn't hear Keiko until she said, "Ooh, that looks nice."

Sam opened her eyes and looked up as the other woman planted a round ass-cheek on the edge of the tub. She reached down and trailed her fingers around Sam's full breast. Sam closed her eyes and relaxed back into the water, until Keiko gave her nipple a little tweak.

"Hey," Sam exclaimed, splashing herself as she covered her chest. "What was that for?"

"Sorry," Keiko laughed. "Couldn't help myself. They looked so good floating in the water like that."

"So you needed to pinch me?"

"Aww," said Keiko, "It was just a little squeeze. If you want, I'll kiss it and make it better."

Sam relaxed her arms and sat up. "Later. You were going to help me shave?"

Keiko nodded. She got up and started gathering what she needed: Bottles from next to the sink, a razor from a drawer, clippers, hand mirror, a little cup and brush from a cupboard next to the vanity, and a stack of fluffy towels from the cupboard on the opposite side. She put one of the towels on the edge of the tub, another on the floor, and held out the third for Sam.

"Sit on the edge of the tub and spread your legs."

"Wow," said Sam, standing and taking the towel from the shorter woman, "You didn't even buy me a drink first."

Keiko smiled. "Just shut up and spread 'em." She gathered her things, while Sam dried herself and sat on the edge of the tub. Then she sank down between Sam's knees, kneeling on the towel she'd placed on the floor.

Sam looked on curiously, and with a little apprehension, as her friend adjusted the guard on a small trimmer. It soon hummed to life and tight, red curls began falling to the floor. Sam fought not to squirm as Keiko ran the buzzing head over one of her outer lips.

"That tickles."

"Hold still. I don't want to take off anything you might want later."

Sam pouted and tried to hold still. Keiko carefully ran the trimmer all over her vulva, even a little below.

"Hey, where are you going with that thing?"

"Wherever I need to. Now scoot your hips forward and spread a little wider."

"Good thing I trust you." Sam muttered, but did as she was told.

Keiko finished her first pass with the trimmer, then adjusted the guard to its lowest position. She started from the outside, trimming around the hair she planned to leave on Sam's pillowy mons. Sam watched, fascinated, towel draped around her shoulders, as the other woman worked between her legs. When Keiko finished her second pass with the buzzing little tool, she shut it off and inspected her work.

"Not bad. I think it's even."

Sam bent forward and was a little startled to see how much of her was now exposed. Her lips seemed bigger with just a light coat of red fuzz. Meanwhile Keiko was pouring oil from a small bottle into the palm of her hand.

"What's that?"

"Shaving oil. It helps lubricate the razor and protects the skin."

She let the little puddle of oil warm in her hand for a minute and then trickled it down her fingers and onto Sam's delicate skin. Sam leaned back and hummed in delight as small, sure fingers rubbed the slippery liquid around her pubic mound, down the crease of her inner thighs, and onto her outer lips. She squirmed a little as a single line of oil trailed down to the pink pucker of her asshole. But she jumped when Keiko briefly swirled a finger there to spread the oil around.

"Hey!"

"Sorry."

"I know. You couldn't resist." She looked down to see Keiko smiling and gave her a playful glare.

Keiko ignored her and wiped her hands on the towel Sam was sitting on. Next, she took a small, round brush and dipped the tip into the water in the tub. Then she started to swirl the brush in the little cup.

"Wow," said Sam, "when I do my legs I usually just use the gel-in-a-can stuff."

"You should know me by now," replied Keiko, seriously. "When I do something, I like to do it right." When she had a good lather, she started to work it into the areas she wanted to shave.

"So, you do all this for yourself? What, every day?" No wonder Keiko was always awake long before she was.

"Not every day," she admitted. "And sometimes I get someone to do it for me," she added with a sly grin.

"Hmmm, maybe I'll return the favor."

"Maybe, I'll let you. Now relax, this is the delicate part." She put down her brush and picked up the razor.

Sam trusted Keiko, she really did. But having another person between her legs with a sharp object did produce a certain amount of anxiety. Keiko's hands were deft and quick though, pausing only to rinse off the razor in the tub and apply a little extra shaving foam here and there. In a shorter time than Sam expected, she was done.

"That was fast."

"Good preparation makes all the difference. Now pop back in the water and rinse off."

Sam did, running her hand over the freshly shaved skin. The smoothness was amazing.

"Here sit on the edge again and let's see how I did."

Sam happily complied, spreading her freshly shaved sex in front of the other woman. Keiko patted her dry with a washcloth and ran her hands over the now silky-smooth lips. Sam sucked in a breath, amazed at how sensitive the skin was. Keiko handed her a hand-mirror. "See what you think."

Sam didn't spend a lot of time examining her privates in a mirror, but what she saw she barely recognized. Keiko had done an amazing job. Instead of the wild thatch of pubes she was used to, there was a neat, inverted triangle of short, red curls above her bare lips. It not only made her outer folds more visible, but made her inner ones stand out more too. She'd been a little afraid she wouldn't like it, but now that she saw it, she thought it was sexy as hell.

"You did a great job."

"I think I did pretty well," she said, examining her handiwork seriously. "But there's one more test." The dark-haired woman lowered her face toward the red-topped mound and planted a kiss on the full, pink lips below it.

"Mmmm," Sam purred as Keiko's lips caressed her swelling sex. It felt amazing, but she also felt a twinge of guilt. Keiko had gone down on her twice now and she still hadn't reciprocated. "Wait," she said.

Keiko looked up, concerned. "What's wrong? Did I nick you somewhere?"

"No, I'm fine. I just want to take this to the bedroom. And maybe I could go down on you this time."

Her lover's worried frown turned into a grin. "Sure." She rose to her feet. "And as long as you're feeling egalitarian, you can help me clean up."

***

Back in her bedroom Keiko spread her tanned, curvaceous body out on her bed, and propped herself on one elbow, waiting for her tall, pale lover. Sam trailed after her, crawling up the bed, heavy breasts swaying with the motion of her body. Keiko licked her lips in anticipation. Sam had tied her long, damp hair back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face and Keiko playfully grabbed it, using it as a handle to pull her in for a kiss. The two women explored each other's mouths for a few minutes before Sam shifted to straddle the smaller woman's hips. Keiko lifted her head, palming a generously sized globe, and sucked one of Sam's pink nipples into her mouth. Sam moaned in approval as Keiko then gently bit the rosy bud, while flicking her tongue side to side. She closed her eyes and drew in a breath as the woman beneath her repeated the treatment on the other side. Finally, Keiko relented and it was her turn to moan as Sam burrowed into her soft, dark hair to nibble at her earlobe and the delicate skin behind her jaw.

Keiko ran her hands over Sam's back and sides as the redhead worked her way down Keiko's neck and eventually to the familiar territory of her breasts. Even though Keiko had just pumped, Sam couldn't resist trying to draw out some of the precious liquid, and was rewarded with a few drops of sweet nectar. Keiko's milk had become a powerful aphrodisiac to the young woman, and Sam felt her heartbeat pulse into her clit at the creamy-sweet taste.

Sam indulged herself in lavishing attention on Keiko's big, dark nipples and briefly considered testing the woman's boast that she could come from breast stimulation alone, encouraged by Keiko's whimpers and writhing hips. But she had promised to return the other woman's oral attentions and didn't want to let her down. Besides, after nearly a week of intimate contact with Keiko's breasts, deliciously amazing as they were, Sam was ready to explore further.

Sam trailed a line of kisses down Keiko's firm stomach, marveling at the silky softness of her skin. Keiko squirmed some more and Sam looked up to see that she had her hands on her breasts, massaging the long tips between her fingers and thumbs. Sam smiled and readjusted her position, rolling to the side and allowing the other woman to spread her legs, which she did immediately. Sam stood and then repositioned herself between Keiko's thighs. She took a minute to simply appreciate the sight in front of her. Keiko's plump outer labia were a shade darker than the surrounding skin and shaved smooth like her own now were. The inner lips were long, overlapping the outer ones by maybe half an inch, and light coffee colored, shifting abruptly to a pearly pink inside. They were already moist and swollen with arousal. Sam leaned forward and inhaled. She'd been a little anxious that she wouldn't like the smell, but as soon as the musky, slightly sharp aroma hit her nostrils, it was like someone ran a current from her nose to her heart to her pussy and back up to her brain. If she smelled half as good, then she suddenly understood why Keiko seemed so enthusiastic when she got between her legs.

Sam bent her head forward and ran her tongue tentatively up Keiko's slit. The inner folds were soft and moist and tasted mildly of salt beneath the heady bouquet. Keiko gasped at the contact and Sam took that as a signal to do more. She slowly licked up and down her lover's plump pussy, inside the inner folds and around the outer lips, with Keiko making guttural sounds of appreciation as she did. Finally, Sam pressed her lips to the other woman's opening and sucked her inner labia as far into her mouth as she could. Keiko groaned and ground her pussy against Sam's face, temporarily blocking her nose with moist flesh. Sam held her breath for a few seconds as she continued to suck and then drew back panting.

"You like that?" Sam asked, licking Keiko's juices from her lips.

"Mmm hmm," The darker woman's eyes were closed and her fingers were still working at her protruding nipples, which had started to leak milk. Sam was tempted to move up and claim some, but she had found another source of nectar that she liked just as much. She lowered her head to claim some more.

Sam licked and sucked at Keiko's moistened core, experimentally pushing her tongue into the other woman's vagina and lapping up the juices that flowed out. Keiko was grinding her hips more forcefully now and Sam could feel her lips bruising but didn't care. She explored every crease and fold with her tongue, marveling at all the new sensations. She knew from using her fingers what Keiko liked and decided she had teased the other woman long enough.

Sam pressed her stomach into the mattress raising her chest off the bed, her feet lazily moving in the air. She lifted her head and then used her fingers to part the swollen lips in front of her until she could see Keiko's small pink bud peeking out from beneath its dark hood. She leaned forward again and began to gently suck the firm bit of flesh while flicking her tongue from side to side.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's it, don't stop, don't fucking stop."

Her friend rarely cursed, and the dirty talk coming out of her mouth turned Sam on even more, if that was possible. She tried to keep her mouth suctioned to Keiko's clit, but it was hard when the woman kept pressing her hips forward and blocking Sam's nostrils with her soft flesh. Sam would hold her breath for as long as she could, tongue flicking back and forth, but had to break the rhythm to come up for air. Finally, Sam decided to take a risk and try something she hadn't done with her lover yet. She pulled back, ignoring Keiko's frustrated moan. A moment later the sound of frustration was replaced by a gasp of pleasure as Sam slipped a finger inside the other woman's hot, slick hole.

Sam had never felt another woman from the inside before and was fascinated by a sensation both new and yet familiar. Sam kept her fingernails sensibly short, but still moved with care as she pumped slowly in and out of her friend's pussy, getting familiar with the motion. Keiko panted and thrust her hips forward, giving Sam the confidence to pull one finger out and replace it with two.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me Sam, fuck me!"

Sam didn't need any more encouragement. She moved her hand back and forth as Keiko ground forward to fuck her fingers. Then, she spread Keiko's lips with her other hand and began sucking and licking her clit. It took all her concentration to coordinate the actions and she couldn't thrust as deep while her face was pressed into the other woman's pussy, but she soon achieved a rhythm, thrusting her fingers and flicking her tongue at the same time.