Naked To The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're right. Saturday night I just crashed."

"I think we had one hell of a weekend but that tells me we could never go a whole week like that."

"Not even close."

They unloaded and put things away, but with no clothes to wash they were done with their chores. As further proof that they had burned themselves out on their kinky weekend they didn't make love for almost a week. Myra was having stressful days at work, as she knew she would and Jake had a lot of catching up to do. Thursday at noon Tisha called and said, "Hi Jake."

"Hi Tisha how are things going?"

"Pretty good. Glenn is off on a couple of job interviews and I was wondering if you had time for company for coffee."

"I'd love it. It'll be ready by the time you get here."

"See you soon." When she arrived Jake gave her a hug and a warm kiss and asked, "Inside or on the porch?"

"Inside if you don't mind."

"Not at all." As soon as he was settled across from her at the table he asked, "So how are the two of you getting along?"

"We're working at it. He's agreed to make some changes but he's warned me it might take a while because it's hard to job hunt when he's at sea and we can't afford to have him quit unless he has something else lined up. I offered to go back to work but he said to give him some time and he'd come up with something."

"It sounds promising."

"It does. He admitted he's been unfaithful so at least he's being honest. He goes back next weekend so I suspect I'll have at least another two months before he's home for good."

"I hope things work out for you."

"I miss you Jake."

"I think about you all the time Tish. Myra and I had quite a weekend and I admitted I had seen your breasts and I more or less told her about our episode with the ladder. I didn't admit to us making love though. If she ever brings any of that up you'll know what's going on."

"How'd she take it?"

"Would you believe she took it very well? She also admitted that she almost made love to Wes."

"Yes I knew about that."

"You did?"

"She told me. She was really rattled by it. Totally turned on and yet burdened with guilt and fear."

"It was easy to see Wes had really pushed her buttons."

"That's for sure. How was your weekend?"

"It was the damndest weekend I've ever had but I won't hurt your feelings by going into the details."

"Jake Myra's your wife you won't hurt me. I might be envious but that's all I'm allowed. It sounds like you had a blowout time."

"We did more new things than I can list. By the way did the two of you discuss being tied up?"

"Not exactly. We talked about it in general terms but that was all. Did she want that?"

"She wanted it and she got it. I had a hard time not calling her by your name."

"That would not have been good."

"No that's for sure."

"So it was that kind of weekend then."

"From Thursday afternoon until Saturday night. We were totally spent when we got home."

"Wow. See I am envious. To get wild and crazy with you would be fantastic."

"Every time I turned around Myra was surprising me. I couldn't keep up. She even wanted to hear again about our ladder thing and then she wanted to hear all about my fantasies involving you. I mean I was totally blown away."

"It will be curious to see how she is the next time we have coffee."

"I'd be curious about how that goes too."

"I better go love. I'm getting ideas that aren't allowed. I'm glad we can still share coffee at least."

"Me too Tish. I like being with you even though we can't do more."

As she left she said, "Keep me in your thoughts honey" and she was gone.

Chapter Twenty

When Myra got home Jake told her that Tisha had been over for coffee and continued with, "She seems to be in better spirits and Glenn has agreed to some changes. He's going back this weekend for another two month tour but then hopefully that will be the end of them."

"I think I'll go over and see her this weekend after he leaves. She might need a friend about then."

"She just might at that. Do we have plans?"

"Yes we're going to lock the doors and make love."

"Perfect."

"Not all the time of course."

"We know that's not possible unfortunately."

Friday afternoon after Jake finished up in his office he took a minute to check their personal emails and found one from an address that he didn't recognize. His antivirus had scanned it and passed it on so he opened it and read, "I hope this gets to the correct couple. If not delete it and I won't bother you again. I'm the gentleman you two met in the river recently. I walked past your cabin and noticed a slip of paper in the parking area and when I saw this address I took a chance. I have to say you two provided me with one of the most memorable weeks I've ever had. How can I thank you for being so sharing and trusting of a stranger? How can I ever describe what I felt during that incredible experience we shared that Saturday? I would love to hear from you and perhaps some of your thoughts before during and after that day. Sincerely, Gabe." Jake sat there and reread the message and tried to decide what to do. It didn't take him long to decide. He replied with, "Gabe, interesting to hear from you. That weekend was a first for us and you have no idea how difficult that was for my wife but I've never seen her more turned on. You played it perfectly. Had you been more forward she would have without a doubt ran for the cabin. I hope you weren't too disappointed that you couldn't experience more but for her that was a sentinel event of the first order. I suspect, and I hope, we will have more adventures of that type in the future. Our whole weekend was a series of new adventures and I can't wait to do something similar again one day. Do you own the cabin or did you rent it?" Would enjoy hearing from you again at your convenience. Signed, Lee.

Jake printed both emails for Myra and shut down.

Jake waited until Myra had changed her clothes after work and had settled down with an iced tea before he said, "Are you comfortable honey?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well we received an interesting email today would you like to read it?"

"You make it sound mysterious so of course I do." Jake handed the one to her from Gabe and watched for her reaction and it wasn't long in coming. "Oh my God this is unbelievable. Can he figure where we live?"

"I don't believe so."

"Oh my God this is unbelievable."

"Yes you said that."

Her face was flushed as she relived their experiences and she finally asked, "Did you respond?"

"Of course. Here's what I wrote back." He handed her his email and waited to see what she thought of it. "You signed it Lee?"

"Just an extra measure of safety."

"I can't wait to see if he responds. It's unbelievable that we would lose a paper with our email on it and then have him find it."

"I think it came out of my shirt pocket when we retrieved our clothes. There were two pieces of paper in there and he found the one with our email address on it."

"Why did you ask if he owned the cabin?"

"Because if we decide to do that again it would be interesting to know if he might be there or not."

"You really did like that didn't you."

"Almost as much as you did."

"I did get excited that is for sure."

"No you went off the deep end with excitement. I'll never forget how you responded." Jake and Myra made love that evening and it was like the email sparked something in them and they were passion personified. Afterwards they held each other and fell asleep as his cum seeped down her thigh.

Saturday after breakfast they ran a couple of errands and had lunch out before returning home about two. When they unloaded the car Myra said, "I think I'll call Tisha and see if Glenn's left yet."

"Tell her I said hi."

"Maybe I'll have her come over here so you can tell her hi yourself and fuel your fantasies for the next time."

"Works for me." Myra called Tisha and invited her over for a glass of wine and Tisha accepted eagerly.

When she arrived she told Myra, "Thanks for calling I was feeling a little low."

"I told Jake I thought you might need a friend right about now." Jake came in and after giving Tisha a kiss on the cheek said hi and helped himself to the wine. Myra was eager to have a woman to woman chat but she waited and watched the two of them and she thought about his fantasies. She had to smile knowing he was thinking about them too. After a little bit Myra said, "Tisha and I want to have a girl to girl talk so disappear for a while would you?"

"Well that's pointed enough. Okay I know when I'm not wanted."

"Just don't get grubby I may have plans for you later honey."

"I'll go do some office work and goof off on Monday then. Call me when it's safe to come out."

As soon as Jake was gone the women refilled their glasses and started talking. Myra said, "Jake told me you and Glenn might have come to an agreement."

"We might have. It's up to him to find another job now. I know it won't be easy for him and I'll be as patient as I can. But the bottom line is he has to make those changes."

"I know he likes being aboard ship and it's too bad something can't be worked out that way but there's no way I'd go for two months at a time without my husband."

"We've had some serious talks."

"Jake said he admitted to affairs?"

"Yes he did and not just one. It happened pretty frequently."

"You're lucky he didn't bring home a disease."

"That was a very big point when I laid into him. I made him go get tested right away and so did I. If he'd given me some kind of sexually transmitted disease I'd have divorced him in a heartbeat."

Tisha took a good drink from her glass and said, "On a happier note, from the sounds of it you and Jake had a wonderful weekend."

"Oh God did he tell you about it?" She laughed and said,

"No he just said you had a spectacular time and did things you'd never done before."

"He's something else. Tisha remember the thing about being tied up?"

"Sure."

"We did that on that weekend."

"Wow how'd it go?"

"I loved it. It didn't affect me like Wes did but I think that was more about the circumstances and him being a near stranger than anything else. Jake did one hell of a job on me and had me begging for mercy."

"Dare I ask what else you two did?"

"Oh wow Tisha I called it our KW for kinky weekend. I had this crazy idea that for the time we were at the cabin we weren't allowed to be apart for anything. If he went to pee so did I, that sort of thing."

"Why?"

"I read about it one time. Well actually we also stripped naked and locked our clothes in the car. We had to stay naked the whole time including when we went outside. We were allowed shoes only."

Tisha slid forward in her chair and said, "My God how did that work out?"

"It was fantastic and I didn't want to get dressed to come home."

"But what about going outside, did you just stay indoors the whole time?" "Not even close. Oh Tisha you won't believe me when I tell you about the river."

"The river?"

"Yes, but I'm getting ahead of myself. We also had it that if he said he wanted to do something I had to go along with it and if I said something he had to do that. We also shared fantasies and confessions."

"Oh then he told you about the ladder."

"Yes he told me. It was funny and erotic at the same time."

"For me it was so erotic. Sorry Myra but your husband turned me on that day."

"I know he told me. I was actually feeling sorry for you, I mean being without for two months and then have that happen. I would have raped him I'm afraid."

"Had it happened again I would have done just that.

Both girls emptied their glasses so Myra refilled them and they continued with Tisha asking, "What was that about fantasies?"

"Tisha he has fantasies about you all the time."

"Really?"

"He thinks you are so pretty and sexy."

"So is he."

"I think so too."

"I take it you didn't get mad?"

"No. I felt a little jealousy at first but it didn't last. In fact when he told me the details about his fantasies I got turned on can you believe that?"

"That surprises me."

"It did me too. Tisha I owe him so much. He had me so turned on and flying high all weekend my world was spinning. I want to think of something really special to do for him in return."

"It doesn't sound like either of you came out losers."

"Not even close. Tisha do you have fantasies about him too?"

"You won't get mad will you?"

"No of course not."

"Myra I do have some. He's always been so nice to me and I think he's sexy like I said and well, after running into him and feeling his...his cock with my face I just..."

"It's okay I can see why you might."

"He was so hard that day. I didn't know he was looking down my blouse, at least not for a while until I caught him at it."

"He admitted he had seen your breasts and had a real erection because of you."

"It sure made me feel desirable and that's a fact."

Myra took another drink and then said, "Let me tell you about the river." She went through each event in detail and when she came to the part about the fisherman touching her right at her climax Tisha almost fell out of her chair she was leaning forward so far. "Oh God Myra that sounds so incredibly erotic it blows me away."

"Tisha would you have wanted him to do more if it was you?"

"I don't know. It's easy for me to say yes and that's what I think I'd do but if it really happened to me I just don't know. The whole idea makes my head spin."

"It's like when we were talking about fantasies. He was telling his fantasy about making love to you and we talked about it. When I asked him if he'd like it to come true he said he would. Then he asked me how I'd feel about that and instead of saying no way I said I had to think about it. You know it was that kind of weekend and I'm still reeling over the things I did and want to do again or even want to do for the first time."

Myra was running out of breath she had been talking so much but she added, "Oh and I almost forgot. Apparently as we were getting ready to come home we dropped something with our email address on it. That fisherman guy found it and emailed us."

"Oh my God really?"

"Jake responded and we're waiting to see if he'll send another one."

"What if he does?"

"I don't know. It's going to take a lot of thinking."

"I imagine."

"Well I guess we should let poor Jake out of his office now. When he said to tell you hi I told him I'd have you come over so he could say hi himself and have something else to fuel his fantasies."

Tisha smiled and said, "If I'd known that I would have dressed really sexy and driven him crazy."

"Oh I like that. What can we do to give him a treat and tease him?"

"How far do you want to go Myra?"

"Oh God I don't' know. How far are you comfortable going?"

"Myra I'll tell you the truth. With the wine and all the things we've been talking about I could go as far as you allow."

"I think I've just decided on his reward if you are willing."

"What do you mean?"

"Tisha if I said you could go in there and go as far as you wanted to what would you do?"

"I'd want to be damn sure you mean it and convince me you wouldn't get mad or hurt."

"Tisha as long as I'm here I'll be okay with it. When he talked about making love to you that day I was wishing you were there right then. I never told Jake that of course."

"But you understand that we could end up making love in front of you."

"I know and it's getting me excited when you say that. Would you really like to do that?"

"I'd love to do that but poor Jake isn't going to know if we're serious or just testing him or what."

"He'll figure it out pretty quickly I think."

Tisha looked at Myra and said, "You better understand I would really like to make love to Jake and I mean really all out make love to him. I want to suck him, kiss him, fuck him and anything else I can think of." Tisha was really testing Myra when she said those things and Myra didn't flinch.

"Let's go. I want to watch you two make love and the sooner the better." They went into the living room and as they stood there Myra called to Jake, "Honey you can come out now."

"Is it safe?"

"No but come out anyway."

When he came out Myra went up to him and said, "Honey remember I told you I wanted to reward you in some really special way?"

"Sure I do. What are you up to now?"

"Tisha wants to make love to you."

"What?"

Tisha joined in and said, "Myra and I have been talking and I know you want to make love to me and I want to make love to you very much."

"Is this a trick of some kind?" Tisha went over to him and kissed him as well as he'd ever been kissed.

Then she said, "This is no test. I want to make love to you and I don't care if Myra or the whole neighborhood watches right now."

"Honey are you sure?"

"Stop talking and make love to her or you'll spoil the mood for the poor woman."

Jake was dumbfounded and paralyzed for a moment from the total surprise of it all. He finally took her in his arms and kissed her passionately before starting to undress her. Myra was sitting in a chair and as Tisha was undressed she undressed herself. She stayed back but she didn't miss a move that either of them made. Jake and Tisha were free to do whatever they wanted but they had to be careful not to say anything in the heat of passion that would reveal their secret.

When Jake started to lead Tisha to the guest room Myra said, "Use our bed honey it's bigger and nicer." He finished undressing her as she was undoing his shorts just as they had done several times before and then she pulled the comforter down and lay on her back with her arms outstretched to him. As Jake got on the bed Myra got their bedroom side chair and sat close to the bed. She noticed almost immediately how nice her breasts were and how pretty her copper colored skin was against their blue and white sheets. She also noticed Jake's very hard cock as it neared her opening. Tisha reached down and before guiding him into her she pulled on his cock to get him even more excited. She loved how his cock felt and after this she could tell Myra as often as she wanted what it was like to touch him and make love to him.

When Tisha finally pulled his cock to bring him into her, her legs went wide and Myra watched intently as his cock disappeared into her pussy. That was a sight she had never seen before and even then it surprised her that she felt no jealousy. She did feel passion though and wondered if Jake would have anything left later to please her with. That was the only negative she had experienced and it soon dissipated as his hips started bouncing up and down as his wet and shiny cock serviced Tisha. After several strokes he paused and kissed her firmly and put his mouth on one of her erect nipples sucking and licking her before starting to fuck her again.

Myra was so turned on that she wanted to comment and even help them with her hands but she stayed back just far enough and waited with her hand on her pussy for what she hoped might be her turn later. It wasn't long before she witnessed Tisha having an orgasm. Jake seemed to speed up then and Tisha was soon having a second and very powerful one as Jake shot into her. Myra noticed how Jake's neck veins stood out as he had a very hard orgasm and his body froze in position. This was something she had never really paid attention to before and she found it to be incredibly erotic to her. When they had finally spent themselves Tisha said, "Jake honey I want to suck your cock until it's hard baby. Let me wash you with my mouth." Tisha said she was going all the way and a moment later she was swallowing his half erect cock. It slipped down her throat with ease and her head bobbed up and down several times before withdrawing to show a glistening wet cock. Her head once again went forward and once again she swallowed all he had and played with his balls as her throat pumped him unmercifully. This was something new to Jake. He had no idea she could do that and the thought was bringing his cock back to life in near record time. Myra was watching and thinking she better learn to do that too in self defense.