Naked with Crazy Cousin Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped in my tracks, nodded with pursed lips, gritted teeth and a leaking, rock-hard dick, and watched my sister orgasm.

"Oh. Oh, OH!" she moaned. She put a hand on the back of Katy's head and ground her clit into our cousin's face. I saw her body jerk, she went quiet, and lay blissfully on the grass.

Katy got off her. She got on her hands and knees, her face shiny with fluid, and looked around like a wild animal. She saw my cock and said, "I want that. I'm horny."

I was scared shitless and didn't, couldn't move. She crawled to me. Eve went to her and said, "Babe, let's have sex." She kissed her cheek and caressed a breast.

"No. I need a cock," Katy said as she slinked toward me. Suddenly, my dick was in her mouth. "Ohh," I moaned. She pulled me to the ground and we were kissing and caressing each other's bodies. Her boobs were great. So soft. Her pussy was wet and on fire. She crawled on top of me, shoved my dick inside her, and took my virginity.

"Ohh. Oh, God!" I groaned. It felt unbelievably good to be inside her. She sat up. Her tits were in my face, bouncing and wobbling, as she rode me.

"Oh. Oh!" I cried out as I squirted inside her.

Her eyes opened. She stared down at me in disdain, snarled, and said, "Did you come? Already!"

"Yes. Sorry. I've never had sex before. It felt so wonderful. I couldn't help it," I spoke quickly and babbled.

"He's young," Eve said. "He'll get hard quickly." She came to us, knelt straddling my head, and lowered her sex to my mouth. I tasted her sex, love it, and gorged myself on her delicious pussy.

Later, I learned from my sister that as Eve pressed her lower lips to my lips she pressed her upper lips against Katy's. Beth said it was hot watching the two women kiss, caress, and suck their lover's breasts.

She said that after the women made out for five minutes, Katy groaned appreciatively and began moving her hips. She assumed I'd gotten hard. She was right. I got a second erection while eating Eve. I continued to eat her while Katy and I fucked.

It was amazing!

Katy came on my cock!

I probably can't take all the credit, Katy had had sex with Beth and was making out with her girlfriend, but she did moan and groan and grind and bounce on my dick and climax.

I filled her womb with a second load of cum. It was a wonderful, heavenly feeling. My shrinking cock slid out of Katy as she stretched out and laid beside me. Eve spooned her and I luxuriated in my orgasm and spooned Eve.

In my incoherent state, I hugged and kissed Eve. I kissed her neck and shoulder and boldly fondled her small, perky breasts as we lay side-by-side-by-side.

Time seemed to stand still. Pleasure surged through my body and I enjoyed being close to Eve and touching her slim, firm body. I caressed her as if we were a couple. I think Katy slept.

I'm not sure how long we lay there. Beth said it was around fifteen minutes. She watched us and had time to get up, pee behind a bush, and return.

I got hard. Eve felt it pressing against her ass. She said in a playful tone, "Another one?" She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

I shrugged, "It's as you said I'm eighteen and everything excites me and you are so beautiful, so warm, so soft. You said it was okay to rub up against you if I got an erection."

"Yes. I did," she said and smiled. "But I think we can put it to better use." She reached around, grabbed it, slotted it at the opening of her vagina, and pushed. Her pussy enveloped and swallowed my cock.

We made love slowly, sensually. I kissed the nape of her neck, rubbed her button, and tweaked her long, indomitably hard, pink nipples as I stroked in and out of her warm, smug box.

Katy rolled away from us. I heard her snoring. I heard my sister moaning and looked her way and found her staring at us and masturbating. Eve must have seen her too. She said, "Join us."

"I can't. He's my brother. It isn't right." She stood to leave but tarried.

Eve laughed in a lovely contagious way that caused us all to smile. She said, "Haven't you noticed the rules are suspended today? You're not gay, but Katy ate you to an orgasm. Katy is gay and she came on your brother's cock. I'm your sister's lover, yet your brother has seduced me and is giving me great pleasure.

"It has been a strange day. We have been naked together. It was awkward, embarrassing, and, at times, stimulating. Join us. There is no judgment here, only love, pleasure, and joy. This magical moment will soon end. I suspect you'll regret not participating."

We stopped fucking as the invitation hung in the air. Beth considered it, struggled with it, and eventually, succumbed to the decadent invitation. She giggled and joined us. Eve and I parted. My sister lay between us. We focused on her and kissed and caressed her.

My sister's boobs were soft and felt huge after fondling Eve's small, firm pair. When the girls lay on their sides and kissed, I sat behind my sister and played with her big, round butt. I bit it as I dreamed about doing earlier.

"Ouch," she cried, but not in an angry way. She looked at me and asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Your butt is fantastic. It is big and round and looks so juicy I had to bite it."

She giggled and said, "Okay, as long as you don't bite hard." I bit it again. Hard enough to leave teeth marks, but not to cause pain and said, "Your butt is amazing as delightful as biting into a slice of chilled watermelon on a hot, summer's day." Everyone laughed.

Eve held up her hand. It was wet and shiny. She said, "If you like juicy things. Taste her pussy. She's soaking wet." I rolled her over so Beth was on her butt. I pushed open her legs and peered at her pussy. I glanced at her face to make sure she was okay with me going down on her. Her face was neutral. I hesitated.

She said, "Please, not that."

I worried that I had ruined things and the game was over. My sister got on her hands and knees. Her tits hung down from her chest and formed perfect orbs. She crawled to me and playfully headbutted me. I played along and lay on my back as if she'd knocked me over.

She kept moving and crawled over my body. She kissed me on the cheek and briefly on the lips. She moved forward again and her breasts hung above my face. I stared at them in awe. She shook her shoulders and her tits wobbled enticingly. She lowered one nipple and then the other to my lips. I kissed and suckled them.

"Mmm," she moaned. I groped one breast as I kissed and sucked on the other. We both moaned. She has fabulous tits and I loved playing with them.

She moved and pulled her tit out of my mouth. Her lips met mine and we shared an inappropriate, passionate kiss. Our tongues dueled. After many enjoyable minutes, she said in a shy voice, "I'll let your taste my pussy, but only if I can suck your cock."

"Deal!"

She got into position for 69 with her on top. She wrapped her hand and lips around my erection as she lowered her vagina to my face.

God! It was wonderful. So Tasty! So naughty! So much fun!

Eve must have liked it too. I heard her moan, looked at her, and saw her smile as she sloshed two fingers in and out of her vagina.

Beth pulled off my cock. I again worried that the sex party was over that her conscious was causing her to stop. She flipped around, straddled my waist, and slowly sat on my dick. I sunk in to the hilt.

"Ohhhhh!" I love the feeling of being stretched when a guy first penetrates me" she said. Her eyes closed as she focused on the sensation.

"Oh. Wow!" I cried, loving the feeling of another hot, wet, smug pussy.

Beth sat still after impaling herself. I guess she was savoring the moment and the feeling, the same as me. Her eyes popped open. She asked, "We are behaving as heathens and I'm loving it. Will you two fulfilled my wickedest fantasy?"

"What is it?" Eve asked intrigued.

"A threesome where I'm eating a beautiful woman while a big, stud is fucking me doggie-style."

"I'm in," I said quickly.

"Me too," Eve said. She reclined and spread her legs. Her pussy glistened in the bright sunshine.

Beth dismounted, crawled to Eve, and kissed her sex. She raised her ass high, shook it, and said, "Brother, you said you love my ass. Now you can pound it!"

"Hell, yeah!" I shouted.

I got behind her and slipped my dick into her well-lubricated hole. Beth ate Eve as I fucked her. I truly wanted to pound her ass but didn't. I had a plan. I wanted us all to climax at the same time so I monitored the girls' level of excitement as I stroked in and out of my sister's pussy.

While I bided my time, Eve and I shared looks and smiles. She blew me kisses. I groped my sister's tits, pinched her nipples, tugged on her ponytail, and playfully slapped her big bottom. I was surprised by my stamina.

Eve closed her eyes. The women were breathing loudly as they oohed and ahhed. Beth's asshole was winking at me. I studied the crinkled, brown circle, and was intrigued by it. I touched it. She didn't object. In fact, she pushed against my digit.

I licked a finger and slid damn near the whole thing into her asshole. She groaned, bucked, and climaxed. I felt her pussy and asshole clench. Eve heard my sister's orgasmic cry and she grabbed her head, forced it down between her legs, and ground her clit against her face. She too orgasmed.

I had been plowing my sister. Now, I pounded her. My thrusts were rapid, forceful, and pleasurable.

"Ohhhhh!" I cried out as I shot my seed into my sister. She fell forward and lay on Eve. I collapsed and joined the pile of hot, heaving, sweaty bodies. It was glorious!

We eventually untangled and went into the lake to wash and cool off. We shared smiles and loving, happy kisses.

Katy woke, sat up, and looked around. She joined us in the lake. She kissed Eve and said, "Wow. I feel weird. I guess I had an episode although the details are a little fuzzy."

We laughed. Eve said, "The short version is you thought someone was trying to kill us by putting poison in our clothes so naturally, you destroyed them to protect us. That's why everyone is naked. Come. Let's go to the cabin and get your medicine."

"Okay."

They walked hand-in-hand to the cabin. Beth came to me with tears in her eyes and said, "You must think I'm a total slut!"

I hugged her. She felt good in my arms. I was thankful I didn't get an erection. I guess even an eighteen-year-old's dick needs some downtime. I rubbed her back and said, "I don't think you're a slut. You're my smart, beautiful, wonderful older sister and what happened today was magical."

"But I climaxed when Katy went down on me. I'm not gay, she forced herself on me, and I came big time. If someone is being raped, shouldn't pleasure be absent?"

"I've read an article that dealt with that subject," I said. "No one knows the percentage because rape victims are hesitant to admit it, but some confess that they orgasmed while being raped. It isn't an expression of pleasure. It's an automated physical response liking breathing or sweating or the pupil of your eye dilating.

"You don't have to want it. It just happens. It's like being tickled. If you're having fun, you laugh. If you're not enjoying it and you're yelling at the perpetrator to stop it, you still laugh. That's what happened when Katy licked you. Your mind knew you didn't want it, but your body registered the stimulation and reacted."

"Oh. Thanks. I was feeling bad because I climaxed," Beth said, still crying. "Oh, who am I trying to fool? I'm objecting to a girl eating me after I admitted my biggest fantasy was a threesome where I give oral sex to a woman."

She took a deep breath, looked me in the eyes, and said, "What I'm really worried about is that we had sex. I know I'm not the best sister, but I don't want things to become weird between us and we can never have sex again!"

"Whatever you say," I said in a soothing tone. "I love you."

I felt my dick getting hard and knew she knew because it was pressing against her body. I said, "Ah. You know, guys get boners all the time. This is not an 'I want to have sex' erection. This is an "I feel like a man' hard-on. It's an involuntary reaction like many of my erections. I feel strong and virile because you're crying and I feel that I'm comforting you."

"You're calming my fears and making me feel better," she responded. She stopped crying, briskly, and noisily kissed me on the lips. "Mwah. I love you too."

She tilted her head and asked, "Was today the first time you were naked with a woman, and the first time you had sex?"

"Yes."

"Wow! You're a fast learner. You did a great job licking my pussy and you fucked so well during the threesome that you made me climax. Where did you get the idea to stick a finger in my ass?"

"It just came to me," I replied and laughed.

"It was a stroke of genius." She got serious and said, "You know there's no future for us as sex partners. I'm dating Andy. I care for him and think something special may develop between us."

"I understand and I'm glad you have someone."

She ground her belly into my erection, a twinkle appeared in her eyes, and she asked, "How do you feel about redheads?"

"Where'd that come from?"

"I have a friend named Diana who's recently had a terrible run of bad luck with guys. They move away or turn out to be alcoholics, gay, players, or have tiny dicks. She's cute, fun, has gorgeous red hair, and luminous green eyes. Her tits and ass aren't as big as mine, but she's a good person and she deserves a good man. You've proven yourself to be a good man and capable of satisfying a woman. When we get home, I'll introduce you. I think you two will hit it off."

"Thanks."

She rubbed her tits against me in a playful manner and said, "Oh. She does have one funny quirk. She claims it's a ginger tradition that she's bound to uphold."

"What's it?"

"She doesn't shave her pubic hair so she's this great, big, red bush. She calls it her fire crotch. She says it's like being as pale as a ghost and having lots of freckles. It's one of the things that make redheads special."

"I can live with that."

"Great. One more thing," she said. She smiled wickedly and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist. "Andy doesn't have the equipment you have." She grabbed my erection, brought it to her pussy, and slid down, forcing it inside her vagina.

"Do me once more, will ya?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

The End

12