Namaste Yoga Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

"Yesgodyesgodyesgod, please, please, ohyesohyesohyes." She mumbled and babbled as she stood naked in front of her, Julie's face inches from her pussy. "Please, please, please make me cum...with your mouth. Please fuck me with your tongue.OHGODOHGODOHGOD!" She pushed her hands onto Julie's shoulders to keep from falling, Julie's tongue pushing up inside her, her cheeks and chin covered with her liquid.

Julie pulled away, forcing Emmy to moan and beg to not stop. She used her hands to shift Emmy's naked cheeks against the table edge. "Lay back, Emmy. Spread your legs so I can eat you more easily. You'll never cum this way."

Lying across the table, her legs dangling down, Emmy stared up at the blue sky and indulged in the feeling. She was floating, on fire, gushing, melting. Julie saw Greg coming out of the house just as she turned to press her mouth against Emmy's open slit. Motioning him to be quiet, she returned her focus to Emmy's need, running her tongue up and into her slit, her fingers lightly dancing across her pubic bone, teasing at her clit.

All the while, Emmy was moaning and begging her to make her cum, to force her to debase herself, humiliate herself, naked and completely exposed.

"Hey," he interrupted, "I see you started eating without me."

Emmy looked over, startled; before she could protest or react, Julie pulled her face away as she gently replaced her tongue with two of her fingers. She looked up smiling at her husband, her mouth glistening. "I think Emmy is getting hungry, Greg. Aren't you Emmy?"

"Ohfuckfuckfuck," she looked down her naked body at Julie's face. "Nooo, fucckkkk."

Greg had already unzipped his slacks and slipped his boxers to the concrete, pulling his feet out of his loafers. His cock rapidly stiffening, he walked behind Emmy, pushing himself onto the table, his knees just behind her head. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." His hands came down to her cheeks, rotating her head back to open her throat. Julie returned her mouth to Emmy's cunt, sucking while she stroked with her fingers.

"Ohfuckfuck," Emmy sighed, looking at his erection, the image of the sauna overlaying on it. "Please," she moaned, staring up at his face, her view blocked by his shaft and the tufts of black hair above it.

Julie pulled away again, and stared at her. "What are you having, Emmy?" She grinned.

"Nothing," Greg answered for her, "until she asks for it."

Emmy's eyes closed, her heart pounded in her chest as she imagined the scene from overhead: her body, naked and stretched out on the table, Julie between her legs and Greg's erection lying over her nose.

"Amazing," Julie remarked, returning her attention to Emmy's oozing slit. "Say that again. She just let down a jet of juice."

"You need to ask me for it, Emmy. No...beg me for it, before I push my cock down your throat."

"Oh. My. God." Julie started laughing. "Holy shit. Greg, you won't believe it. She's literally flooding. Mmmm, it smells so great. I want you to taste it, sweetheart."

Emmy was panting. "Please, ohgod, please, don't...stop, ohgodohgodohgod."

Greg slid his cock along her face, resting his sac on her lips, tight and crinkled, feeling her breathing against his hairs, pulsing his hard-on involuntarily. "What do you need, Emmy? You need my cock sliding down your throat? Just like in the sauna? Stripped bare, with Julie's tongue stroking you? A nice, smooth, thick, hot cock? It's yours. You know what you need to do." He leaned down to kiss Julie, tasting Emmy's juices. "Mmm, you're right. What a morning cocktail, hmmm?"

"Please," Emmy gasped, the pot and alcohol moving her over the edge, once again. "Please Greg. I need to feel your hot cock in my mouth. Shove it down my throat. Fuck me, ohfuckohfuck, yes, pleasepleaseplease."

He leaned back up, pulling his member along her lips until he was kneeling over her. He brought his hands back to her cheeks and rotated her head further back, her neck elongated, her throat aligned. She gurgled as he slipped it into her mouth, her tongue swirling across his glans, along his shaft until she was gagging and gasping.

She brought her hands above her head, defenseless and vulnerable, but rather than pushing him away, she reached around his thighs to pull his asscheeks toward her, urging him to impale her more deeply.

Julie was drinking from Emmy's pussy, with each heartbeat it seemed another pulse of liquid gushed out. She couldn't get enough of it.

Emmy could feel Greg's cock thicken, and she gasped for breath, pulling in air through her nose. Wanting to feel him cum in her, having that power over both of them, she sucked her cheeks against the base of his shaft, pushing her lips at the seam of his ball-sac and penis. She could hear him moaning and with a final push, felt his semen boiling up and out of him, shooting down her throat. She squeezed his cheeks, pulling them apart, forcing him into her further. She smiled inside at his cries of passion, knowing she had made that happen.

Julie pulled away. "OH FUCK! Shit, Greg! What just happened?" He looked to see her face drenched, her expression a mixture of pure lust and surprise. "She's like a waterfall here."

At the sound of Emmy's gagging, he slowly pulled out, letting his cum paint her face.

"I can't...fucking...believe...it," he panted. "That was so fucking fantastic." He rolled back onto his knees, his cock dripping onto her forehead. "I'm still hard as steel." He pushed on his erection, watching it bounce back.

Julie licked her lips. "You never fucked her...in the sauna...right?"

Emmy could see him shake his head.

"No...it wasn't...but...John told me how tight she was. How much she squirmed when he teased her. I was tempted...but..."

They're talking about you as if you aren't here. You're such a slut! But the other voice was off dreaming, whispering suggestions, offering her fantasies. She moaned as he dripped onto her forehead.

"I've got an idea," Julie said, standing up and walking around next to him. Emmy could smell her friend's arousal as her pussy got close to her head. "Why don't we switch places and see if she can give you some relief using that hole instead of this one."

Emmy closed her eyes at the thought of him fucking her, splayed out on the table. She breathed in and out, trying to get her head around what had happened.

"And, I think she'd like to get a taste of me, for a change," Julie continued, "wouldn't you, Emmy?"

Emmy shivered. If she hadn't already been with Charlie, Julie's demand would have been too much to handle, but the memory of her humiliation from the other night only increased her need. She opened her eyes when the table shifted, watching Julie's smooth skin replacing Greg's hairy legs. Looking up, past Julie's neatly trimmed red bush, past her swollen labia nearly purple against her porcelain skin and the pink slit they exposed, moist and glistening, beyond Julie's well-toned stomach, her freckles stark against her pale breasts, she stared into Julie's eyes, seeing the lust and desire. Her smell was powerful: a mixture of fragrant herbs, sweat and the remnants of her morning shower. Julie's calves and ankles trapped Emmy's arms against her head, leaving her spread out and vulnerable, helpless.

"Let me..." Emmy licked her lips, focusing on Julie's vagina, just inches above her nose, "please let me...OHHHH!" She was interrupted by Greg, pushing her lips open with his fingers. She could imagine his cock sliding into her, but he paused, waiting.

"Tell me Emmy," Julie directed softly, her fingers coming down to stroke her cheek. "Tell what you need me to do."

But Greg had talked over her. "What do you want, Emmy? Tell us what you need."

She hesitated, trying to figure out who to answer first, closing her eyes as the fantasy of being taken by her Sunday brunch friends overwhelmed her.

"Jesus, Jules! You weren't kidding. Shit, she's like a fire hose!"

Her embarrassment at how exposed she was, at their mocking her, sent an eruption of arousal up her spine. "Please, Greg," she moaned, now wanting nothing more than to feel his hard cock shoved deep into her. "Please fuck me," she barely spoke above a whisper, "hard."

Before she could take a breath, he thrust into her, his pubic bone shoved against her clit. "OHGODOHGODOHGODDD!" Her breath whooshed out of her. "PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!"

Julie softly stroked her cheek, gently forcing Emmy to lock eyes with her. "Take a breath, sweetheart and then you know what you need to do." Emmy saw how shiny her cheeks and lips were, covered with Emmy's fluids. "Just let go, let me hear you beg me, Emmy."

Her vision and breathing jolted by Greg's thrusts, she worked hard to focus, first on Julie's face and then on her open slit, just above her. She breathed in enough to catch her breath, trying to form a coherent sentence between the onslaught of sensations coming from between her legs.

She watched as a drop of liquid formed and then fell onto her nose, her eyes shutting involuntarily. Julie's pussy smelled so different from Charlie's. "OHHHHHfucckkkkgggg" She moaned as Greg impaled himself into her and stayed there, slowly grinding hard against her clit.

"I....need....to...taste....you...your...sweet....c..cc..cu...pus...pussy, Julie." She felt the switch throw again, flooding Greg's cock with her juices. Shaking her head to clear the moisture from her eyes she looked up, just in time to see Julie leaning forward to press her lips to Greg's. As the two kissed, Emmy's vision was blocked by Julie's thighs and then her thick hot lips were against her mouth.

She pushed up against her, like Charlie had urged, shoving her tongue as deep as she could inside her opening, feeling the wet velvety folds slide against her nose. Greg pulled back and she knew his next thrust would push her deeper against Julie's cunt. Liquid was pouring into her mouth forcing her to swallow. She panicked, momentarily, when she couldn't take a breath, until just at the last moment Julie moved slightly, giving Emmy an opening to inhale deeply. The smell was intoxicating.

"FucggNayyy," Greg's muffled voice inspired her.

You're doing it again. You're making these people cum. You. You're doing it! She was almost over the top with her own orgasm as Greg began to piston inside her, the motion translating into a complicated vibration running from inside her thighs, along her back, an echo coming from Julie's head and back, into her pussy, against Emmy's mouth, the two waves meeting just behind her shoulders. She wanted to move with them, but no matter which direction she tried, one or the other pushed harder against her. She stopped trying, letting her body go, becoming a vessel for the two of them, a toy! Just like Charlie's.

She could feel Greg's cock getting harder, even as her channel was soaking wet. She couldn't tell where Julie was at, but she kept her tongue and lips and jaws working until they cramped, hoping the increased rocking from Julie's thighs was a clue to how close she was. Eyes closed, ears blocked, nose pushed against Julie's hard strip of muscle between her pussy and her asshole, her mouth and tongue trapped, Emmy released any sense of control, and with it, her orgasm blossomed up through her brain, a bright orange flower obliterating the voices and her thoughts.

The two continued to fuck her holes; she was just a bag, a toy, an object of their desire. She was so wiped out from her climax she couldn't move, letting them use her to get off, and she could feel it was close. Greg's cock pushed harder and faster. She could hear both of them moaning as Julie's thighs opened and closed, picking up speed, and then, in a final push, Greg erupted inside her for the second time, crying out in pleasure. As he stiffened his body, Julie moved faster and then she too spasmed, holding her cunt against Emmy's mouth, spilling onto her face, and chin and into her mouth.

Emmy drank in as much as she could, feeling the echoes of her climax washing through her, feeling Greg's cock pulse against her soaking insides, her own cum spilling onto the table and tickling the back of her thighs. With her arms still trapped, and her mouth nearly covered by Julie's cunt, Emmy could only wait, lying still until they moved.

Moments later, the sun hit her eyes, along with a blast of air cooling Julie's juices coating her face.

"Ohmyfuckinggod," Greg moaned, his cock softening and sliding free from her. "What the fuck just happened?"

Julie had sat back on her heels, still keeping Emmy's arms trapped with her legs as she shook her head. "I know," she mumbled, looking down at Emmy's glistening face. "I don't fucking know."

So. What happens next, slut? What stupid thing are you going to do now? But the other voice was silent, euphoric and dreaming. Her stomach growled and she giggled, realizing she was really really hungry.

"Shit. Was that you?" Julie looked down, rubbing Emmy's stomach and sending another pleasurable burst through her core. "We're terrible, Greg! She's starving in spite of what she's been eating!" Rolling back and up in a smooth motion, she stood on the table, naked and exposed to whomever might be looking over their fence. She raised her arms above her head and shouted, joyous and stoned.

Greg stepped back and picked up all of their clothes, putting them in a pile off to the side. "I'll grab some stuff from the kitchen. Maybe you want to help?"

Julie hopped off the table, but Emmy just lay there, images spinning in her head.

"Hey!" Julie said, coming back. "We need to use the table!"

Emmy slowly curled herself up, sitting at the edge of the table and waited for a few heartbeats before slipping onto her feet. "Where..." she looked around, fuzzy headed. "Where are my clothes?" She saw both Julie and Greg were naked as well, Greg's penis wagging at half-mast as he approached with platters of fruit salad and sliced bread.

"Thought we should eat al fresco and au natural," Greg smiled, setting down the platters. "Jules -- did you need sunblock?"

Emmy turned, slightly embarrassed but not sure why. This isn't how I expected the day to go! But it was, kind of. She'd imagined it briefly, among many other possibilities, but she'd never have gone through with it on her own. She wanted to cover herself up, and kept resisting the urge to put her arm across her breasts. Greg offered her a chair which at least hid her triangle from them. But you're just being stupid! They've both seen you as naked and exposed as you could possibly get! What is the problem? She shook her head and poured her orange juice, as if it were just another Sunday brunch.

She revisited the thought about needing either of them. She didn't need any of them: Greg, Julie, Charlie. She had them. She could have them anytime. She could make them want her, just by...she stopped short of forming the thought completely, but the image of her begging them, of humiliating herself, took over. She closed her eyes to blot out the vision. She could feel herself moistening again and turned her attention back to the table.

"That was...shit...what the fuck was that?" Julie asked as she finished her mouthful. "Emmy, you...you've got something going on, girl." She took another bite and stared, her eyes drifting up to Emmy's face and down to her midriff. "Right?" She looked over at Greg.

"Fucking amazing," he sighed, scooping up eggs with his bread. "I...I've been so trying to believe it felt like this back...back then," he paused to make sure it was okay to talk about.

Emmy's lips turned up slightly at the corners, a suggestion of bemusement at his discomfort.

"But, it was better...and, yeah." He just stopped and looked at Julie, shrugging. "Best sex I've had in a long long time."

Julie threw a bread crust at him smiling, but Emmy was shocked at how open they were. Well, why the fuck not? They tell each other everything, apparently. The pot was wearing off and she yawned.

The morning passed quickly and while the two of them implied they'd be open to fooling around some more, Emmy apologized. "I'm too exhausted, guys. The pot and wine, and sun..." she giggled at their expressions, "and yes, of course, being your sex toy for an hour. It wipes a girl out!"

As they cleared the table and Emmy picked up her clothes, she noticed they remained nude, Greg's cock rising beyond half-mast. At the door, they both kissed her, on the mouth, and she returned the gesture by stroking Greg's cock and lightly brushing Julie's breast and nipple. "It was incredibly fun," she said, feeling herself getting moist again. "I definitely want to do it again." And she turned away before they made her stay.

Walking to her car, Emmy shook her head. What is going on this week? She'd had more sex in the past seven days than she'd had in the past two years. She was exhausted too. Having this much sex, and having this kind of sex was wearing her out. The thought of being Charlie's sex toy kept pushing aside the morning's fun and games with Julie and Greg. She'd already committed to doing it again and again with the studio receptionist. But was she expected to be exclusive? She shivered as she sat in her car, in spite of the heat. She was already talking about a relationship with Charlie!!!!

And with that thought, she finally heard Charlie's parting comments from Thursday night. What did she mean by 'You'd be an excellent addition to the team?' Remembering their conversation about Yogi Jacob's smell, and Charlie's comment about her own musk, she stopped the car at the base of the driveway. "Holy shit!" her voice a little too loud in the car. "What does that even mean?"

The thought of what Charlie was saying, combined with what she'd just experienced made her moisten up again. She quickly opened her purse and grabbed a pad, pulling her panties down to get it in place, then even more quickly pulling them up, awkwardly looking around to see if any neighbors had seen her.

"Holy, fucking, shit." She put the car in gear and pulled away, lost in the possibilities of what Charlie implied. "Holy, holy, shit."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers
12