Nancy & The Ice Storm

Story Info
Getting stuck at my sister in-laws place during an ice storm.
4k words
4.57
36k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
177 Followers

I received a text from my sister in-law Nancy earlier in the week asking for some computer help. I had tried remoting in to her computer but could not solve the problem. I told her I would not be far from her later in the week and I could stop by and would text when I was heading over. She said sure.

I've known Nancy for over 25 years now and for most of that we have never gotten along. Actually I have tried to stay away from her usually. Far away that is. But something changed recently, I think for both of us.

She had gotten divorced from her drunk and abusive husband, her kids all graduated college and moved away and she was living alone. I am still married to her sister and we got along great. Except years ago her sister gave up on sex saying it was for younger people and also stopped snuggling, hugging and being close. Occasionally she'll hold my hand or snuggle when she doesn't feel good. But on all other aspects of life, we get along great. But I always feel lonely in my own house.

Anyways, I went to my clients in Deerfield and Amherst Massachusetts and sent a text to Nancy saying "I am leaving my clients and heading to your place." I didn't wait for a response and drove on over.

It was February and a cold day. It flurried all day and now was drizzling rain. The forecast predicted warmer weather the rest of the week, so the rain didn't bother me.

I noticed my phone was running low on power and attached my battery bank to recharge it and dropped it into my coat pocket to charge when I got out of my car.

I knocked on Nancy's door and walked in. I took off my winter coat and kept my fleece jacket on. Nancy was standing in the corner of her kitchen crying. I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder and asked "What's wrong Nance?"

She turned and sort of attached her to me in a whole body hug. "I saw a real bad accident happen right in front of me on my way home from work. It could have been me, it was that close." More sobs that shook her whole body and I wrapped my arms around her as she continued. "The minivan in front of me seemed to lose control, moved to the right and hit the car beside it and then rotated and hit the guard rail and the driver flew out the driver door window and into the road. It all happened so quickly. Somehow I managed to swerve right and go past without being hit." More sobs. "It was so scary and I can't stop shaking."

I told her "Just let it out Nancy. I'm right here." I then hugged her deeper into me while she sobbed more.

I think we stood there in the kitchen for more than 15 minutes while she got herself under control and then pushed away from me. I then said "Go splash some water on your face and change into lounge clothing to relax."

She went and did that and I went to the computer to see what the issue was. I got the issue fixed and was making sure the rest of the computer working properly.

Nancy then returned and was crying again. I pushed away from the desk and to my extreme surprise, she came over and swung her leg over mine and hugged me close again. I just put my arms around her again, hoping to make her feel safe.

I started running my hands over her back and started to realize she didn't have much under this long t-shirt she was wearing. I ran my hands down to her butt and felt panties. I sort of held her butt, pulling her closer and then ran my hands up her back again.

I then realized my action of touching her butt, got me hard and I hoped I was hidden in my jeans and under the ends of my fleece I was wearing.

I then slid my hands down to her butt and held her close, pulling her even closer. Wow, she felt good.

I don't know how long we stayed that way, but she finally seemed to have relaxed and pulled back and said "Thank you Lou. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." She then hugged me close again for a while.

Nancy finally got up and I told her the computer was working properly now. Then, as if on que, the power went off.

We both said "wonderful" together and both laughed.

I said "I better get going. Will you be ok now or would you like to come back to my house." "I'll be fine" she said.

So I grabbed my coat and zipped up and looked outside and noticed my car looked like it was frozen. This was not what I expected at all.

I gave Nancy one last hug and said "If you need anything at all, please just ask." "I will and thank you." she said.

I went down her steps and went flying. One minute I was walking the next I was on the ground. "Oh fuck, that hurt" and reached for my forehead which was bleeding a little and my knee was in pain and I ripped my new jeans. I noticed it was sleeting and the ground was wet and frozen and it was freaking cold too.

Nancy screamed out "Lou, Lou, are you all right?"

"I don't know. My head hurts and my knee is killing me. I guess I slipped and fell down the stairs." I tried getting up and finally did holding onto the side of her house.

Nancy poured some ice melt on the steps and driveway where I fell and came out and put an arm around me. Together we limped back into her house where I removed my jacket. I then noticed my pants were soaked.

Nancy said, "You have to take your pants off and I'll put them in the dryer. Oh shit, the power is out. I'll put them over a chair."

Carefully I extracted myself from the wet jeans with her help as my knee was now swelling up, extremely painful and I was a little off balance. Thankfully my underwear was dry and thankfully I wear boxer briefs, so it was kind of like wearing tight shorts. My modesty long gone due to the situation.

Nancy helped me to the couch and came back with a wet cloth and wiped the cut on my head, which thankfully had stopped bleeding. But hurt to the touch as I found out "Does that hurt Lou?" "Ow, fuck yes" I said as I pulled away. She came back with a large bandage for my forehead and stuck it there after wiping more blood away.

Nancy then slid to the floor and looked at my knee. It was actually below the knee and she used the same cloth to wipe up that blood and bandage it. She then grabbed a bag of peas from her freezer, put them in a towel and gently placed it over my very sore leg, which was propped up, with the hopes that the swelling will go down.

Nancy said "Well, don't we make the pair this afternoon?" Which got us both laughing until I forced myself to stop as my head hurt.

She then slid onto the couch beside me and curled into me. I just put my arm around her and we stayed that way for a while. I couldn't move yet and she found comfort.

After a while I asked "Would it be ok if I stayed the night?" She laughed and said "I don't think you can go anywhere anyways. Yes, and I'll take care of you while you're here." "Can you please reach into my right pocket of my coat and hand me my phone? I need to contact your sister and tell her I'll be spending the night here and why." We both grinned at that. I disconnected my phone from the battery bank which had charged the phone fully.

As I figured, my wife said no problem, then talked to Nancy and was fine with what was going on here. Nancy didn't tell her about seeing the car accident though.

By the time they were done, it was starting to get a little chilly. "Nancy, could you bring a few blankets over please? I think it's going to get cold before the electricity returns."

Nancy said "Sure Lou and are you hungry?" I asked her "What is the restaurant offering?" She came back to the couch with a few fluffernutter sandwiches and some flavored water. Both hit the spot. "Thank you that was delicious and perfect. I really didn't want anything more complex."

Nancy cleaned up and came back to the couch and sat beside me again and snuggled up close. She put her arms around me and said "You scared the shit out me there Lou. I'm so glad you are OK." I just pulled her in tighter.

Nightfall came and the lights on the street were still out too. I said "Uh, I have to use the bathroom. Can you please, slowly, help me get up?"

Somehow between the two of us, I did get up and was a bit wobbly and Nancy was right there holding me steady. I was hobbling. When we got to the bathroom I said "I should be fine here, but please wait for me." She laughed and said "You don't need anything held by me do you?" As she started laughing.

I did my business and hobbled back to the door and to her. "I really don't think I can make it to the couch without falling over. Can you please help me again? And look at my leg when I sit down? I think it is a little better."

I sort of fell onto the couch and she said it was still swollen and got another bag of frozen food out of the freezer and gently placed it on my leg. "I'll make sure to pay you for the frozen foods when this is all over." She just looked at me and smiled. Then she joined me on the couch again, pulling a blanket over both of us and snuggling in again.

We just sat there and I think we dozed off a bit. When I woke the house was pitch black with just a little candle light that Nancy must have lit without me noticing and Nancy was looking at me. "What?" I said. She just smiled. "What's going on?" "Nothing" she said.

I said I'd like to try laying down and she could go to her room if she wanted. She got up and I carefully laid down on my side.

Much to my surprise, she laid down right beside me, spooning into me and pushing her butt into me. I slipped one arm under her neck and across her boobs to her arm and the other over her stomach. She pulled the blankets up tighter and scooted more into me, being the little spoon.

We were both comfy and when I heard her breathing, I fell asleep too.

I woke up on my back with Nancy part way on top of me, her head on my chest and one hand. Oh my god I thought. One hand dragging her nails over my morning wood.

Of course when I started thinking about it, I got much harder.

Nancy then propped herself up and said "Do you often wake up this way?

"I, um, uh, every morning. I uh, wake up, just like you wake up" As I tried to defuse what was going on. But it didn't help as she reached under my waist band and pulled me out.

"Oh god" I said as Nancy looked at me and smiled. "You know Lou, I know for the past few years you have been helping me whenever I ask for help. You've never said no." As she gently stroked me.

"I, uh, well, I have changed through the years and think you have too. I, oh god, like you now and want to be here for you if you need anything." As she gently stroked me some more.

"I've noticed that and I'd like to give you something." "Uh, well, um, you don't have to do anything. I don't keep score, I help you because I want to." I said.

"I want to and right now." she said and slid down under the blanket, careful to not touch my sore leg.

"You don't have to do this Nancy." "Oh god, that feels so good." as she slipped me into her mouth. I thought I might faint from the pleasure. Wet and warm, the feeling was incredible.

"I thought I would never feel this again." "Ohhhh, that feels so good. I don't know how long I can last before I cum." As she slid up my shaft and just the head was in her mouth. She was licking the sensitive under side and around the head. I thought I may faint.

I lifted up the blanket to watch but soon gave that up as I threw my head back and grunted "Oh god, I'm cumming."

Nancy licked me dry as I was trying to catch my breath. She climbed back up me and I said "I need a nap, stay snuggled with me" and fell back to sleep.

I woke with her in my arms again and she was looking at me. "What?" I said.

Nancy said "I can't believe my sister ignores that every morning and every day."

I said "It's been over 15 years. If I were to have sex again, I wouldn't know what goes where as it's been so long. But I have to tell you, that blowjob you just gave me was incredible. I haven't felt anything like that in so, so long."

She slid on top of me more and noticed I was hard again. Looking down at me she said "You're hard again." "You've awakened the beast." I said.

"Well, with the electrical and heat off, we'll have to find ways to keep warm, you know." With that statement she got up and went to the bathroom and came back and asked "Are you hungry? I think I have some cereal and milk." I said "that sounds perfect".

She went into the kitchen to get everything ready. I somehow got up, my leg not throbbing as much and hobbled into the kitchen coming up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and stuck my chin on her shoulder.

She said "I see you both are awake."

I ground myself into her butt and she pushed back. I reached under her shirt and drew circles around her belly button, swirling lower and lower until I got to her panties. "What do you want?" I asked, as I stroked her panty clad pussy.

"Oh god Lou, I'm so fucking horny. I haven't been fucked in a long, long time." As I slipped my hand under her panties and stroked her clit. She was getting wetter and I slipped 2 fingers into her pussy, spun her around and started finger fucking her. She was squishy wet and was making grunting noises.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean eliciting a "Oh god" from Nancy."

I then carefully spun her around and pushed her towards the kitchen table, pushed her face down and pulled off her panties. With one motion I slid right into her wet pussy. Oh god, it felt so good.

"Lou, Lou, harder, harder." I started thrusting into her and she grunted and then "Oh god, now I'm cumming." As she pushed back against me and then it was my turn again "I'm cumming again" and slammed hard into her. I came again and stayed in her for a while until I shrank and slid out.

Nancy grabbed some paper towels and gently wiped me off and caught what was coming out of her. She then slid her panties off and put them on the table. I noticed this action and said "You know, in my current state, seeing those wet panties on the table, may bring me back to life."

"I'm counting on it. Put your underwear next to mine. Now, let's eat." "Breakfast or 69?" I said. "Breakfast Lou. We'll get back to the other later. Need some food for energy right now."

So we ate. Both of us glancing and grinning at each other now and then. "What?" She said. "Careful, you've awoken the beast." I said. She smiled at me and made a licking motion. It was going to be an interesting day I thought.

Nancy changed the bandage on my leg and said it looks better and the swelling is going down. You'll probably have a hell of a bruise though." I smirked and said "Say that again." "What?" "The part about the swelling going down." As I grinned at her and said "I disagree."

I was able to hobble to the couch and sat down. Nancy followed me and sat on top of me and pulled the blankets over us both. We each had a blanket wrapped around us when we walked around the house earlier.

She was facing me and gently peeled off the bandage and applied more ointment and put a new bandage on my head. She then started rocking on my, grinding on my hard dick. Sliding back and forth. It felt wonderful to me and Nancy must have liked it as she let out an "Oohhh" froze in place and came on me. She then leaned down and hugged me close. I didn't cum, but that was ok. She was sated at the moment.

I fond myself dozing off as I was warm with Nancy on top of me. Nancy fell asleep too.

We woke up after a few hours of sleeping. The house was still cold but the power had come back on and was slowly heating up.

Nancy was still sleeping. I slid my hand down her back and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and gave a little squeeze which woke her up.

"You're awake again?" She said. I said "I told you that you woke the beast."

She then flipped my dick under her and started sliding over it, up and back. She liked that a lot and was soon slipping me back and forth as more of her moisture kept us both slippery.

She started rubbing faster and then stopped and let out a yell "Oh, oh, oh and grabbed my hands and locked in place as she came.

By this time we were both hot and sweaty. The house was now warm and I suggested a shower.

The hot shower water felt great as did Nancy. I washed her hair and soaped her up from head to toe, focusing a little extra rubbing on her clit which caused her to lean against me breathing hard. Nancy then washed my hair and soaped me up and rinsed me off. Once I was clean she slid to her knees and took me into her warm, wet mouth. This time she sucked on my dick head and then took me all the way into her mouth. I'm not very big and fit all the way in.

She did big strokes taking me in and out and soon I was pushing her head against me and I came again. I don't know how as I was pretty spent. But I did.

She pulled off me with a long suck and washed me off again.

We got out and dried off. Nancy suggested staying nude and in the blankets so she could wash my clothes. I said only if she stays nude too. She said "Most certainly."

While my clothes were being washed we sat on the couch and I asked her to masturbate for me as I wanted to watch. She thought about that for a minute and sat on my lap and looked me in the eyes and said "look down Lou."

As I looked down, she was already rubbing herself. She pulled her fingers up and I opened my mouth and she stuck them in. I sucked them clean and then moved them back down to her pussy. It didn't take long at all and she froze and came again.

Again she pulled those sticky fingers up and we both licked them clean. Which caused me to awaken again. Nancy got up and helped me get up and bend over the arm of the chair and said "Fuck me with everything you have."

I slid into her hot, wet, slick cunt and started pounding in with long, hard strides. Soon enough we were both cumming. Me just a little bit and her a very hard cum. She got up on wobbly legs and slid to her knees and cleaned me up with her mouth.

By this time it was late afternoon and the outside temps had risen to the mid-40's and the ice had melted and there was some fog.

I said "Would it be ok for me to stay another night?"

Nancy said "Are you kidding me? Of course it's ok. But let's see what my sister says."

We called her sister and told her the ice had melted but there was a big amount of fog and I was concerned the drive home would be too dangerous. She agreed and talked to her sister asking if I was behaving and was it OK for me to spend another night. Nancy told her I was being a gentleman and could spend the night again.

We had a simple dinner and settled onto the couch, lying down and spooning while watching tv. I was warm and comfy and the leg had stopped throbbing. Every once in a while she would grind her ass onto my dick awakening me and made me hard again. She kept repeating that, never letting me get soft again.

We were both starting to twitch with sleep and turned off the TV. Nancy turned around and got on top of me, laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I was only a few seconds away from sleep too.

I awoke the next morning with Nancy still on top of me, holding on tightly. I started rubbing and squeezing her ass which woke her up. I was already hard and she didn't waste any time. She sat up, reached down and slid right onto my hardness.

So warm, so wet, so nice. Up and down she bounced and very soon I said "I'm cumming" "So am I" she said and we both did.

Nance collapsed onto my chest and we both fell back to sleep. About an hour later she got up and ran into the bathroom and I carefully followed as we both did our morning business.

We had some eggs and bagels for breakfast and then decided to share the shower.

I soaped her up taking special care to get all of her parts clean. I then inserted 2 fingers and finger fucked her to a nice orgasm. By this time the water was getting cold.

We got out and dried each other off. As Nancy was drying me off, she slid to her knees and made sure every wet spot was dried off and then slid me into her mouth. She was sucking and licking just the head and the feeling was incredible. As usual, I couldn't hold back very long and said "I'm going to cum very soon."

nutmegman
nutmegman
177 Followers
12