Nancy Controls Her Household Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to bring this up," she added as she spoke with the very subdued Nancy, "but I hope you'll join me for coffee and then come to my room because I am afraid I had better complete the assignment. I know I will need to go soon, and I also am aware that you live off-campus a ways so this is the most convenient time, assuming you are ok with it. I suppose I'll understand if you're still too freaked. I probably would be," she said to Nancy, trying to be sympathetic.

"No," Nancy managed to answer, "I'll join you and help you write up our assignment so that it covers both of us. I'm your partner through thick and thin," she chuckled.

"You're the best partner ever," Barbara now gushed. "I'm so impressed that you can be so nice to me about this after what you just went through. I don't want to cast aspersions but I'm assuming our professor has it in for you?"

"Oh, probably," Nancy answered, "but it really doesn't matter. We do have a history but it's ok, it's the way she is. And I'm the one who asked her permission to audit."

They reached Barbara's dorm room. It was part of a suite but the other three girls who shared the spacious accommodation were all out and about.

After they made some coffee, Nancy asked Barbara if she really did have to do Number Two.

"Yes,' Barbara answered as confidently as she could. "I think for most of us, having to do this in front of anybody is going to be challenging. I'm afraid it will be for me. But it's easier, I confess, after seeing how you kept your cool when so many people got to see you doing what is probably someone's most private act."

"Are you ready?" Nancy asked, trying to sound as concerned and kindly as possible. "I hope I can just be a fly on the wall and not add to your pain."

"You're just the greatest," Barbara replied. "If I'm as tough as you were when I get to your age, I'll be extremely happy."

Nancy acknowledged the compliment with a nod.

Barbara now unbuckled her belt and let her slacks down. She was wearing cute little patterned panties. Nancy marvelled at how tiny college girls' panties were these days without being G-strings. Barbara proceeded to pull them down and disclosed a shaved pussy.

She sat back on the toilet in the bathroom, where Nancy had bothered to lock the door. Nancy noticed that each girl had her separate area for cosmetics, and there were boxes of tampons and pads that seemed to be available communally.

Then she heard Barbara fart loudly and watched the pretty sophomore's face turn as red as Nancy's had. Shortly thereafter she barely heard the bowel movement slide out of Barbara's cute little anus until it plopped into the bowl.

"I never thought about how we make those noises when we poop," Barbara tried to cover her real embarrassment. "I did once have a babysitter who would ask me as a young girl if I needed to plop-plop or just wee-wee," she grinned.

"Barbara, I'm very proud of you," Nancy now praised her partner. "First, you were so nice as to volunteer to be a partner with this old lady, and second, you managed to do this in front of me without cringing or losing your cool."

She then proceeded to wipe herself in the correct way and showed the soiled tissue to Nancy, who nodded. It took her two more wipes and showing those to Nancy for her to complete the assigned task.

"I don't think we're going to forget this very soon," Nancy exclaimed.

"Not likely," Barbara grinned. She looked Nancy in the eyes.

"My roommates won't be back for several hours," Barbara explained, "since I know their class schedules and they are all girls who go to class. How about you just lie down with me and we console each other a little?"

Nancy came over, held Barbara in her arms, hugged her, and kissed her softly on the lips.

"As I said,' Nancy now smiled, "you have been more than welcoming to me."

They slipped their shoes off and lay down on Barbara's small student bed. There was just room for both of them. Barbara now took Nancy in her arms and massaged her breasts over her blouse and bra.

"Oh, that feels nice," Nancy told her, 'but here, let me take off these clothes." She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. Barbara did the same with her upper-body clothing and Nancy felt her smallish but perky boobs. Barbara smiled as she now continued to massage Nancy's larger but drooping tits.

They took their time and hugged and whispered softly into each other's ears. Nancy realized that this was a real adventure and one she was not rushing to tell Meg and Keith about. She was still perturbed at Meg, not wildly angry, but annoyed that her daughter-in-law would go out of her way to embarrass her the way she had.

Soon Barbara was slipping her hand up Nancy's skirt and teasing her over her panty crotch. Nancy reached under and pulled her panties down and off. Barbara then took a minute to shed her slacks as well as her cute and colorful patterned panties.

Nancy made a mental note to get some younger-looking panties like that for herself.

Then they cuddled again, hands in each other's groins. Nancy felt Barbara's clever fingers softly petting her labia and then tickling her clit. She did this for quite some time until Nancy was dying to feel something inside her vagina.

She was getting very wet and Barbara reached into her night table's drawer and took out a medium-sized dildo. She slowly inserted it into Nancy's cunt, and this excited Nancy immediately since she was already quite aroused. Barbara was delighted that her partner was so capable of being aroused and wet.

As she thrust the dildo in and out faster and faster, she then slowed down and teased Nancy's firm clit as she fucked her with the dildo. It did not take long at all for Nancy to go into a prolonged orgasm, or rather a series of them. Barbara wasn't sure she had ever seen a woman do that and figured Nancy had had a lot of sex over the years.

It was time for Nancy to take Barbara in her arms and rub her softly up and down, teasing her nipples and her labia and clit. When she let her fingers probe into Barbara's wet vagina, Barbara stopped her and whispered, "Before you do that, would you...spank me, Nancy?"

Nancy had been no stranger to giving and now receiving spankings and far worse, so she smiled and said, "Of course, Barbara, naughty girls do need to be spanked. Have you been naughty?"

Barbara was overjoyed with Nancy's response and managed to answer, "Why, yes, I'm being so naughty with you right now."

Nancy sat on the edge of the bed and Barbara moved herself right over the older woman's lap. Nancy patted Barbara's small bottom and reached between her legs to stimulate her clit and labia and then slipped another finger into Barbara's warm anal opening. This got Barbara bucking and writhing in short order.

But now Nancy removed her fingers from Barbara's orifices and began spanking her bottom. She began slowly but gradually increased both the tempo and intensity of the spanks as she made the sophomore's attractive rear end rosy and then red.

She stopped when she was fairly certain Barbara had had enough. Then she took the dildo and pushed it gently into Barbara's quim. Barbara reacted as she had to the anal stimulation. She came quickly and Nancy saw that her vagina was producing prodigious amounts of feminine fluids.

Nancy grabbed a towel and wiped Barbara in front and then slipped the towel under her bottom. Barbara thanked her, "for the cum and for the towel, you sweet lady."

They now lay next to one another and rested from their efforts.

"Are many or most of the girls in the class into girls?" Nancy asked Barbara.

"I'd guess that about half of them are lesbians and many more are bi," Barbara answered with assurance. "In case you were wondering, I'm bi," she added with a smile. "I like going both ways."

"So do I," Nancy surprised her by responding. She decided it was not yet time to go into a description of her ménage-à-trois with her son and daughter-in-law. She wouldn't want to take this lovely red-haired sophomore farther than she was willing to go.

12