Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann watched in amazement as Dana continued to torture her husband and he continued his rhythmic pounding into Ann's ass. Both of his nipples were bright red from being pulled, twisted, and bitten; his lip was still bleeding a little, and she was sure his balls were aching from the way Dana slapped and later squeezed them. Ann wanted to ask her to stop, but strangely enough, Steve seemed to become even more aroused by his torment. Dana knelt behind Steve and covered her fingers with lubricant before working them up his ass while he worked over Ann's.

Paul knew what he was feeling; a few months earlier, Dana had him tied on her bed and took her time working up to four of her fingers up his ass after allowing him to fuck her ass. Later, she threatened to get another man to come fuck his exposed ass before using a large anal dildo on him. It turned out to not be as unpleasant as he had feared, but he wasn't interested in a repeat performance anytime soon.

Steve had slowed his thrusting enough that Dana could work her fingers up inside his ass and then resumed his faster rate. Dana followed his movement with her hand to keep fingering his ass and he must have enjoyed it because his whole body shuddered and he jammed his short, fat cock into Ann's ass and held it there until he was spent. Dana seemed to be holding him in with her hand still up his butt and Paul was fairly certain she was rubbing his prostate to coax out a little more juice.

She let him go after holding him in place for a minute and then made sure he got every bit of his cream from Ann's gaping hole. Ann could barely feel his tongue around and inside her ass after the reaming he had just given her. Dana wouldn't let Steve get up until she was satisfied with what he had done. She took him to the master bath so they could both get cleaned up, leaving Ann nearly exhausted on the bed.

She had been getting fucked almost continuously for over 90 minutes and couldn't believe how sore her ass and pussy were. When she stood up and started moving around, Ann felt a mixture of her juice and the cum from 6 or 7 men slowly dribbling down the inside of her legs from deep inside her. She thought to herself that the next time she let herself get gang-banged, she would keep all the cum inside her until the end just to see how much would come out afterwards. She headed back to the bathroom as well to get the stickiness cleaned off her body and shared a few more moments with Dana and Steve before they rejoined everyone else in the bedroom.

Nancy had just finished swallowing Gary's final load for the night and he was moving her to the bed to return her favor. Paul was finding Deb to be a handful in more ways than one. She was an energetic partner and what she lacked in skill, she made up for with enthusiasm. After sucking Paul back to hardness, she bent over the back of a chair and had him take her from behind. As Paul moved into her pussy from the rear, he couldn't help but admire how perfectly shaped Deb's ass was.

When they were watching Steve fucking Ann's ass, Deb confided that she had never tried anal sex, but almost everyone she'd met seemed to enjoy it. She then asked Paul if he wanted to be the first to fuck her cherry ass. Paul readily agreed, but told her not to get in too much of a rush. They would have plenty of time to try out anything she wanted to do, even if it wasn't that night. If she was disappointed, she certainly didn't show it.

Paul spent almost ten minutes drilling Deb's pussy and only stopped once to change positions so that she was sitting on his lap facing him while he sat on the chair. She decided that was her new favorite position because she could feel his cock rubbing against her clit and she could interact with Paul in multiple ways. She loved kissing, but also enjoyed the way Paul fondled, kissed, and suckled her proud breasts. She reached orgasm minutes before he did and Paul could feel the wetness running out of her pussy and all over his crotch while the inside of her pussy contracted over and over again on his cock.

Nancy and Gary were completely entangled on the bed with Ann and James curled up against each other next to them. James had put away the video camera and joined his wife to let her officially complete her sweep of all the men in the room. They were on the sides facing each other and enjoying a nice, slow, love-making session while oblivious to all the hook ups going on around them.

It was nearly midnight when the last guests left the house and returned to their own homes. Nancy and Paul ended up staying the night in a guest room and spent part of the time in bed talking about the new couples they had met, particularly Deb and Kyle. Nancy was particularly taken with Deb and when Paul described her desire for him to be her first anal partner, Nancy replied that she couldn't think of a better person to give Deb her first-time experience. They fell asleep in each other's arms and made slow, tender love the following morning when they awoke.

12