Nancy's Neighborhood Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

Jane scrunched her face up but walked over to Jeff and sat on his lap. She grabbed his head quite forcefully and began licking his face, starting just above the eye, covering his eyelids, his cheeks, his ears and finally his lips. Jeff's hands could be seen wandering all over her body and she showed no signs of resisting his efforts. Jane's licking turned into a kiss and soon there was obvious tongue action going on. Good natured cat calls and wolf whistles were heard all around. When the two-minute time limit was reached, Jane looked flushed, and perhaps a little embarrassed, but also really turned on. Jeff was in the same state, and told Jane to remain on his lap for the next hand. Jane did so and seemed to relax.

The next hand was won by Dave and the loser was Nancy. The dice came up, "Lick" "Breasts". Dave looked at Becky who said, "Have at it honey, I want to see some tongue action."

Dave walked over to Nancy, kneeled down in front of her and froze. Nancy saw this and decided to help out. She dropped her top exposing herself then grabbed Dave's head and pulled it to her breasts. Nancy shook her breasts, giving Dave a real show. The rest of the party goers cheered and laughed as Dave started licking all over her breasts. He sucked in her nipples and pinched them lightly between his teeth, getting a moan out of her. All too soon for everyone involved, the two-minute limit was reached.

Things were starting to heat up now, the next hand went to Becky and the loser was Tim. Becky rolled the dice and got "Suck" "Cock". She balked for a second, looked over at Dave who winked, then approached Tim, knelt down and started undoing his pants.

Throughout the past two hands, Jane had been sitting on Jeff's lap. Jeff, following the strategy laid out by Nancy and Ann, had been rubbing against her, stoking her legs and arms, and nudging his lips against her neck. Jane was getting fully aroused especially after watching Dave play with Nancy's tits and now was about to see her husband get a blowjob from one of her best friends. She lifted her arm up and reached behind her to pull Jeff's head hard against her neck. She wiggled her butt to press harder against his stiffening member she could feel growing beneath her. She finally turned around and embraced Jeff pressing her lips against his mouth to ram her tongue into his. She was totally turned on and didn't care what anyone saw or did, she wanted this man and no one was going to stop her.

Becky grabbed Tim's cock and held it standing erect and aimed at her mouth. She quickly engulfed it, sucking nearly its full length into her mouth. She then started moving in and out, fucking him with her mouth as Tim look skyward reveling in the pleasure he was receiving. No one was watching the timer anymore, as Dave returned to pleasuring Nancy's tits. Nancy looked around and smiled when she saw Jeff and Jane going at it hot and heavy. They had moved to one of the coaches and Jeff had pulled down Jane's top and was sucking on her nipples while his hand was up under her dress invading her pussy. Jane looked to be in ecstasy. The only two people not involved were Ann and Fred. Nancy looked at Fred and said, "Well don't just stand there, go fuck her, I know you want to." He didn't need to be told twice and Ann and Fred were soon fucking on the floor amongst all the other party goers.

Tim pulled Becky up from her blowjob and said, "I want to fuck you now so take off your clothes and let me see that gorgeous body." Becky complied and was soon naked along with Tim who had also stripped. They were soon fucking on another couch like wild rabbits.

Jeff and Jane were going at it hot and heavy on the couch. Jeff was now naked as was Jane. She was spread eagled on the couch with Jeff lying between her legs eating her pussy. Jane was moaning and groaning as Jeff continued his onslaught. Finally Jane said, "I want your cock in me, please fuck me now, fuck me now!" Jeff moved up and brought the tip of his cock to Jane's pussy. He slid it around to get it wet with Jane's own juices then slipped it inside. Jane let out a loud moan as she felt his manhood splitting her open. "Oh god that feels soooo gooood."

Jeff started his rhythm thrusting his cock in and out, pausing slightly when he as almost out before ramming it back in. Jane was enjoying every second of it, moaning and groaning with every thrust. As Jeff increased the tempo and force of his thrusts, Jane's pleasure and arousal increased. After several minutes, Jeff felt Jane's orgasm building and sped up his thrusts even further, ramming his cock into her sweet pussy. Jane's arousal crested as her orgasm hit, forcing her cunt against his raging cock sucking it in and squeezing it with her cunt muscles. That feeling was too much for Jeff who exploded, pumping his cum into her pussy. Spurt after spurt of cum was shot into her, giving infinite pleasure to both of them.

Nancy and Dave had progressed way beyond the tit licking stage and were now fucking like dogs on the floor. Nancy was in a doggie position, while Dave was pumping his cock into her juicy cunt. Both were going at it, slapping their groins against each other until they both climaxed strongly.

Fred and Ann were fucking wildly with Ann straddling him in a cowgirl position, kissing him deeply while riding up and down on his cock. Is wasn't long before both were moaning and groaning wildly, getting each other off with massive orgasms.

The last couple to finish, but probably the most vocal in the group, was Tim and Becky. They were fucking on the floor in the center of everyone else. Tim was pumping into Becky like a piston. Becky was pushing back just as strongly. But the language and volume was awe inspiring. "Oh god, fuck my cunt, stick that cock in my slutty pussy, fuck me hard, make me cum, oh god that's so fucking good...fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck " all came from Becky's mouth while Tim was shouting, "Take that you fuck slut, you cum whore, take my fucking cock in you slutty cunt, or fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck." When they climaxed, it was like a band at a rock concert, unintelligible and very loud.

Everyone applauded their finale, much to their chagrin, but they all laughed together.

They sat around on the floor next to their most recent partners, talking about the evening. Jane was the first to speak, "I'm the first to admit, I had a lot of misgivings about coming tonight. But after some calming words from Nancy and some pretty persuasive groping from Jeff here, I'm really glad I came, and boy did I," she laughed.

Becky was next, "I was looking forward to this I think from the time I first heard Nancy talking about it. I had no qualms about coming tonight and thoroughly enjoyed the evening, and Tim. When's the next party?" They all laughed.

The discussions went on for another half hour and amazingly they all sat there completely naked the whole time. There were no regrets, no jealous misgivings or guilty recriminations. They set the date for the next party in two weeks at Becky's house. Becky and Dave would host the party and run it.

==========

The next two weekly meetings of the coffee clutch were chock full of ideas for the party. Ideas for games, food, and drink all flowed freely. Since Becky was the host for the next party, they funneled all suggestions to her. At the end of the first meeting, Jane asked that Nancy stay behind for a minute. Once everyone else had left, Nancy said, "What's up?"

Jane spoke softly almost in a whisper, "What's it like to fuck another woman?"

Nancy was a bit shocked but said, "Well it's kind of hard to describe, you really just have to experience it. Are you thinking you might like to try?"

"That's the thing, ever since you mentioned that you and Ann had been fucking, I just can't get it out of my mind."

Nancy leaned over and kissed her on the lips, briefly. "Would you like to find out what it's like?"

Breathing heavily, she responded, "Oh god, yes!"

Nancy leaned closer and kissed her again, allowing her tongue to graze her lips. Jane melted against Nancy, rubbing her entire body against her. Nancy opened her lips permitting Jane's tongue to enter her mouth, exploring, feeling, and tasting. They were both moaning the entire time.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Nancy reluctantly got up to answer it, leaving Jane sitting there, breathing rapidly, extremely turned on, and very frustrated. When Nancy opened the door, Becky was standing there smiling. "Are you two fucking in here without me?" Nancy opened the door further to let Becky in but she just grabbed Nancy and kissed her deeply, ramming her tongue into her mouth. Jane then shouted out, "Well get the fuck in here and close the door. I want some pussy and I've been waiting forever!" Nancy could hardly believe it was Jane talking but after last Friday night, anything was possible.

The three of them engaged in a lesbian three-way each sucking and licking each other's pussy. Jane was a little tentative at first but once she got into it, she turned out to be a real cunt hound and couldn't get enough. She was a natural at eating pussy and much to her surprise, loved it. Becky was a little more reserved but not by much, she loved the taste of pussy and loved eating it, too. After an hour or so, all three sat up and relaxed for a while.

"Wow, that was something special," Becky said.

"My god I had no idea how great that could be, I feel like a real slut now!" replied Jane.

"It's kind of fun to feel that way isn't it?" Nancy asked.

Jane thought for a second then replied, "You know it is, I kind of like it...Jane the slut at your service!" They all laughed.

"Well I think our coffee clutches are going to be a lot more fun from now on," added Nancy.

==========

Over the next week, all four of the women talked to each other on the phone preparing for the swap party at Becky's house. Nancy told Ann about the three-way with Jane and Becky after the last coffee clutch. Ann said, "What, and you didn't call me? I can't wait for our next meeting."

The women all provided suggestions to Becky on how to set things up, toys and games to have available as well as plenty of extra towels. Becky's house is a large ranch with several bedrooms in a hallway off the main living room. Since Becky and Dave don't have any kids, those bedrooms were all set up as guest rooms which could make them perfect for the party.

Monday's coffee clutch arrived and the girls were probably more excited about eating pussy than planning Friday's party. It only took about 30 seconds for the lesbian orgy to begin once they were all there. It started out with Jane kissing Nancy, then Ann kissing Becky. Clothes came off magically and soon there were four naked bodies littering the living room floor. Nancy and Jane were in a 69 while Ann was smothered under Becky's pussy as she sat on her face. Positions and partners changed rapidly, it was difficult to see who was eating whom without a scorecard. After an hour of non-stop pussy eating, things finally settled down to a point where Ann said, "Any further business for today? OK, meeting adjourned." Everyone laughed.

==========

The girls decided that in honor of the event that started their little swap club, the party on Friday would be like the Roman Orgy that Fred and Nancy described. Costumes were mandatory but underwear for both men and women were forbidden.

The party started normally with everyone arriving in costume chatting and enjoying a drink or two. After a few minutes, Becky announced the beginning of the games. The first game was the cunnilingus circle. It started out with the four women sitting on chairs in the center of the room facing outward with the men distributed in front of their wives. For two minutes, the men would eat their wife's pussy. If no one orgasmed after two minutes, the men would rotate to the next woman. Another two minute interval would begin. This would continue until one of the women orgasmed. The winning team could retire to one of the bedrooms for 30 minutes of private unrestricted sex.

Everyone got in position and a buzzer went off starting the first round. After two minutes, no one had come so they men rotated to the next woman. Fred wound up with Ann, Jeff with Jane, Tim with Becky, and Dave with Nancy. Two more minutes and no one orgasmed, so they rotated again. Now it was Tim with Nancy, Dave with Ann, Fred with Jane, and Jeff with Becky. This time Jane went off with a shout and a moan about 90 seconds in. Over the good natured protests of some, Jane and Fred were declared the winners and were ushered off to one of the bedrooms.

Tim was still kneeling in front of Nancy so she grabbed his head and pulled it into her cunt, saying, "You're not done buster, get to work." The rest of the players continued their play in one form or another. Jeff and Becky got into 69 position, while Dave and Ann started fucking on the floor.

Back in the bedroom, Fred grabbed Jane and started kissing her. Fred had wanted to fuck Jane for a long time but until tonight, never had the chance. Little did he know that Jane felt the same way. They continued kissing and fell on the bed their bodies intertwining. Any remaining clothes were quickly discarded until they were lying on the bed both naked, their arms wrapped around each other. They kissed for a good 5 minutes enjoying the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other. Fred finally broke the kiss and dropped down to caress her breasts, pinching her nipples. Jane moaned at Fred's onslaught. He said, "Oh god I've wanted to fuck you or so long..."

Jane replied, "Me too, I was so happy when we won that contest, now shut up and fuck me hard Fred. Ram that stiff dick in me and make me scream!"

Needing no further encouragement, Fred positioned himself between her legs and slid into her all the way. She was already so wet that no additional lubrication was needed and Fred was able to slide in and out with ease. They started fucking slowly at first with Jane meeting his thrusts with her own, slamming their bodies together with loud slapping noises. All that could be heard from each of them was grunts and groans in rhythm with their thrusts. After several minutes, they got into a doggie position with Fred slamming his cock into her with as much force as he could muster. Jane screamed out, "Oh, you're so deep in me, oh god, slam it in me Fred..." Fred could feel his orgasm building so his thrusts became harder, more urgent, and more needful as he pounded her. His orgasm hit like an explosion causing him to yell, "Oh fuck...of god...oh shit...I'm coming...I'm coming..." as he pumped his super-heated cum into her love tunnel. Jane immediately responded with an orgasm of her own, and a howl sounding like a coyote in the woods calling for her mate. It was an extremely intense orgasm.

Jane had fulfilled a long time fantasy of fucking one of her best friends' husbands and was floating on cloud nine. Fred felt the same way thinking not only had he just fulfilled one of his longtime fantasies, but he could probably do it again and again and again. He felt like he was living a dream.

They both cleaned up and walked back into the living room where the action had calmed down since everyone else had orgasmed as well. They drew a round of applause and a comment from Tim, "My god you guys, could you be any louder?"

Jane blushed and replied, "Only with you honey, only with you." Everyone laughed.

Becky stood up then and announced, "It's time for round two! This is called the double-triple and unfortunately requires two guys to stand down for a little while but don't worry, your time will come. He's how it works, first two guys are chosen by pulling names out of a hat, then the girls are paired up at random and assigned to a guy. For the next 30 minutes, they have sex anyway they want, nothing is off limits. OK, let's begin."

Becky drew two names from the hat, Dave and Jeff were chosen. The girls paired up, Nancy with Ann for Dave, and Jane with Becky for Jeff. Becky hollered out, "Let the games begin." The two men were asked to lay on the floor while the girls positioned themselves over them facing each other. Nancy eased down over Dave's cock while Ann lowered her pussy over his mouth. Then each woman started rocking her hips as Dave started licking Ann's cunt.

The other threesome started out similarly with Becky riding Jeff's cock and Jane smashing her cunt into his face. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of sucking and fucking.

Fred and Tim sat there watching the scene unfold, their dicks standing straight up in arousal. Neither could avoid the need to stroke themselves while watching. Then something unexpected happened from the men's standpoint. Jane leaned forward and grabbed Becky's breasts squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. She then leaned over further and started kissing Becky passionately. Becky returned the kiss and started fondling Jane's breasts as well. Fred and Tim looked at each other briefly in amazement. Tim commented, "My god that's hot!" Fred nodded in agreement. As they watched, Nancy and Ann started doing the same thing, if not more intensely.

Unfortunately, Dave and Jeff couldn't tell what was going on. All they could see was pussy and assholes as they licked and sucked the woman sitting on their face. But that didn't stop them from enjoying the action. For Dave, Nancy bouncing up and down on his cock was bringing him to a quick orgasm. He felt the familiar tightening in his gut as he started thrusting upward to meet Nancy's motions. Then he moaned as loudly as he could with his mouth full of pussy and pumped his cum into Nancy. Ann fell to the side having her orgasm from Dave's tongue while Nancy savored the feeling of his hot cum in her pussy. Nancy experienced a small orgasm of her own, shuddering and jerking as her body enjoyed the sensations. She fell over into Ann's arms as they embraced exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Dave finally recovered enough to sit up and see what the two girls were doing. He looked over at Fred and Tim and asked, "Were they doing that the whole time?" They both nodded in reply. Dave said, "God that's hot!"

Jeff shot off just after Dave. Becky and Jane also had orgasms and collapsed into a heap on the floor next to each other. They also began kissing and groping. Jeff just looked up and smiled, "Can it get any better than this?" All of the men laughed and sat and watched the girls sucking and fucking each other for another 15 minutes.

Finally Becky stood up, totally naked and said, "OK, Fred and Tim, get over her and prepare to be mounted!" Both men quickly complied. The girls assumed their positions, Ann and Nancy with Tim, while Becky and Jane with Fred. Their sessions weren't as long as the previous ones mainly because they were already excited from watching the earlier display as well as the girls fucking each other. But their orgasms were just as intense, if not more so.

The final and unplanned round started with some simple kissing between partners. It quickly escalated to a point were all sense of order was lost, and a true orgy broke out. Everyone was kissing, licking, fucking, or sucking anything within reach. The living room floor was a mass of bodies writhing around against each other in true, unabashed lust. By the end of the night, all the men had fucked all the women and all the women had fucked each other. The men were shooting blanks by the end but that didn't stop the women from mounting and riding them for all they were worth. The orgy went on for another full hour before things finally settled down. After a few minutes rest, everyone got dressed and headed home thanking Becky for the wonderful and entertaining night.

==========

Over the course of the next few months, their little neighborhood swap club grew with the addition of two and then four more couples, adding more variety and excitement to the mix. The parties became more elaborate with special themes like April Fool's Day, the fourth of July, and Halloween that added a lot more fun for everyone involved.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers