Nanny's Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
Nanny takes charge after daddy is caught snooping.
3.4k words
4.55
153.4k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out that I had been caught the night she came home after one of her dates. From my office, I heard the front door open, her footsteps tread lightly up the stairs and up to her room next door. Two minutes later, I heard her enter the bathroom that connected our two rooms, the click of the toilet lid and then the sound of her peeing. Five minutes later, I heard her leave her room again and then a light knock on my door. She usually went straight to her room and we didn't see her until the morning. In a panic, I quickly scrambled to minimize the video on my computer screen and tucked myself back in.

"Just a sec" I said but too late, she opened the door and walk straight to my desk and without saying a word. She was wearing a pair of boy shorts and t-shirt. She looked adorable with her long brown hair draped on either side of her beautiful face, her big blue eyes looking up at me with slight hesitation. She held out her hand as if to hand me something. I looked up to see her eyes and caught her looking towards my lap and then her eyes darted back to meet mine and smiled a knowing smile. I was thoroughly embarrassed but reached my hand out to see what she was handing me. She placed something into my hand and then quickly turned around and headed back to her room.

I followed her to my office door and closed the door locking it behind her. I sat back down and took a close look at what she handed me but I had a feeling that I already knew. Why? Had she known all along? If so, for how long? Was this her way of telling me that I was caught? All these questions and more were racing through my head in a fever. I could feel and hear my heart pounding out of my chest.

I was holding a pair of panties, a shear black pair with a ping bow in the front, and by the dampness in the crotch area, she had just taken them off. Instinctively, I brought them to my face to inhale her aroma. They felt cool, damp along my lips. I was shocked and confused. Had she just taken her panties off and handed them to me? She smelled so sweet, a mixture of her feminine soap and her own juices. I tasted the damp soft cotton strip that ran along her pussy and savored her tart flavor. I couldn't believe that I tasted our teenage nanny's pussy. I felt guilty. I was busted. Yet, I was and helplessly excited.

My cock was about to burst, I quickly pulled out and began to stroke myself while holding her panties to my nose and in only a few short seconds, I came hard – real hard. And while I tried to not make a sound, it was hard to not breath heavy. As soon as I caught my break, I heard her unlock the bathroom door. Had she been standing by the door the whole time? I cleaned up and headed to the bathroom. I cautiously stepped in and knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I dropped her panties in her laundry hamper and exited the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------

We hired our nanny about 4 months ago. She was a young college student, a stunning nineteen year old with brunette hair, gorgeous blue eyes, b-cup bra and a nice figure skater build. Having her around the house has been a lot of fun, she's an energetic fun loving spirit and our son has completely fallen in love with her. My wife and I have not had much of a sex life since our son had been born. It seems as though the birth of our boy instantly devalued everything else in her life. Sex became a rare occurrence for between us until we stopped having sex all together. I had been almost a year since I had had sex with her. Without the emotional or physical satisfaction from my wife, my focus turned to the nanny who was undeniably sweet and sexy.

I like to think that the first time it happened was purely by accident but I know that I would be just fooling myself. I went into her room under the pretext of needing to get something from her walk-in closet (it was big and we used part of it for our own storage needs). I saw her PJ's laying there on the floor by the bathroom door and a closer look showed her panties buried under her short pink shorts. I examined the pile taking note of how the clothes were stacked so that I could replace the panties as they were and quickly snagged them. In my office, I brought myself to a quick climax and quickly returned the panties. As the days and weeks wore on, I grew braver and would take my time with her panties. Sometimes I would get to them soon after she had her morning shower - they would still be damp. The best times were after she had been on a hot date the previous night because they would bare the evidence of her abundant secretions. Sometimes I would wrap her damp panties around the sensitive underside of hard cock and imagine myself rubbing my cock head along her sensitive folds. I never came in her panties. Crazy enough, I felt that I would be crossing the line somehow. I know it's strange but even perverts have their absurd rules.

I knew that she wasn't having sex with any of the guys she was dating because she told my wife everything. I knew that she had only had sex once and it was with a boy she really cared for. The boy freaked and told his mother! The relationship soon fell apart and that was that. While she's reserved, I wouldn't say that she's not conservative. She knows how to use her feminine charms and could tell that she had her boys wrapped around her finger. She dresses provocatively and knows how to manipulate men – and I was no exception.

-----------------------------------------------------

I thought the next morning would be awkward but she acted like nothing happened. I was the first in the kitchen making coffee when she came down. I heard her come in and I turned around and said good morning but she just smiled back at me. I couldn't believe how confident Kate was at such a young age. I suppose if she told my wife what I had been doing she could cause a lot of problems. Somehow, I don't think she thought things on those terms. I think she enjoyed have power over men.

That evening, when she left the house for her date, we said our good nights but when she turned back to me on her way out, she smiled and casually returned my good night with a crips "later" and was out the door. I was really hoping for later.

I waited up in my office again hoping that it would be a repeat of the night previous night. At around midnight, I heard the front door open and knew she was home. Ten minutes later I heard a knock but this time it was from the connecting bathroom. She walked in and I swiveled around in my office chair to face her. Her lipstick was gone and her lips looked puffy like she had been doing some heavy kissing. Just as she had done the previous night, she handed me her panties. Like the previous night, she walked away but this time she walked back to her room through the connecting bathroom leaving the door ajar and the lights off.

Although I couldn't hear or see her, I could feel that she was there lurking in the darkness waiting for me. My heart was pounding. I took her panties in my hand and brought them up to my nose. They were exceptionally wet tonight. I imagined her making out with her date in the car and how turned she must have been. Maybe she let him get to second base, his hand reaching between her legs to massage the folds of her pussy and her clit. He was young and inexperienced; perhaps he was rough on her delicate parts. She would coach him on how she wanted to be touched. Maybe it wasn't his fingers that got her this worked. All these thoughts ran through my mind I inhaled her essence. I brought my other hand down and over the bulge of my hardening member. I was dripping wet for her. I wanted her so bad. The feeling was paralyzing, a mixture of nervous excitement, fear of getting caught, and even a bit of jealousy. I felt like I was putting on a show for her. I leaned back against the edge of my desk and caressed the contours of my hardness through my sweats. Slowly I reached in through the waist band and pulled my cock out. I ran my fingers back and forth along its length before wrapping my palm around its girth to begin gently stroking my cock. I imagined that she was watching me intently, hoping desperately that I was turning her on as much as she was turning me on. I imagined her hand running along her clit as she gently massaged her sex.

I wrapped the slippery wetness of her panties around the sensitive underside and began to stroke myself in earnest. I swore that I heard a gasp come from the bathroom when her underwear touched my cock. I came hard not caring where it landed. After I came, I slid her panties over the head of my cock and walked in to the connecting bathroom to drop of her panties. The bathroom was empty and the door leading to her room was closed. I deposited the underwear in the hamper, closed the door behind me and then cleaned my cum off the hardwood floor before heading to bed.

------------------------------------------------------

What started out as a sexual fantasy now felt so real and the confusing part was just how much affection I was beginning to feel towards her. As the weeks rolled by and our nightly routine continued, I felt myself falling for her. I would watch how she lovingly doted on our son, the warm smiles she would flash him and then back at me. I tried hard to pretend to not care for her. I was hard on her sometimes, complaining about the smallest details to my wife but my wife always defended her.

It was six weeks after that first night in our office that our routine came to a sudden stop. That night I stayed up until 2am waiting for her to come home but she never did. To say that I was disappointed but the next morning she acted like nothing had changed. While Kate had been dating different guys for the past six weeks, one guy seemed to get the majority of her time. I began to wonder if thing were getting more serious between them and whether our late night trysts were coming to an end.

The next night, she went out with one of her girlfriends. I debated whether or not to wait up and opted to see if she would stop by my office tonight since she didn't go out with the guy from the previous night. She got home early that night and around 11am, I heard a knock on my door. This time, she didn't come in but waited for me to open the door to the adjoining bathroom.

I opened the door and she just stood there leaning against the door.

"Can I come in?" she said.

"Yeah, sure" I replied. Something was very different. In all the nights we had gone through our routine, we had never actually spoken to each other. I took a step back allowing her to enter my office. She looked absolutely stunning in her miniskirt and oversized top. She normally wore leggings under her skirts but I noticed her bare legs and wondered whether she hadn't worn any tonight or whether she had taken them off. She really looked stunning.

"I missed you last night"

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Why didn't you come home?"

"I... " she paused "We had dinner at his house last night and some wine.. "

"You spent the night with him" I interrupted.

She nodded. "I had been drinking and didn't want to drive back home. Besides, I thought you wouldn't have wanted my.. you know... last night."

"I'm not sure I follow?" I had a sinking feeling why but I wanted to hear it from her.

"I know you know. You were in my room again today. I'm sure they didn't smell umm... the same." She was right, I had been in her room the next day. She had left her panties on the bathroom floor where I could easily spot them. They were a very sexy black G-string panties, with a tiny pink bow on the back and sheer material in the front. When I brought them up to my face to inhale her aroma, I was greeted with the distinct musky smell of sex, a mixer of cum and pussy. To my surprise, I found myself getting instantly hard at the though. I should have dropped the panties and stormed out of there but I instead, I quickly pulled out my hard cock, and began jerking off to her new scent. Right before I came, I wrapped her panties around my cock and added my cum to their mix.

I looked up to meet her face and saw that she was smiling at me. She bit her lower lip when our eyes met. "You did, didn't you?" she said.

"huh?"

"You found my panties?"

"Yes"

She stepped in closer now and wrapped her arms around me. As she pressed her body against mind she whispered into my ear "... and didn't you notice anything different about them?".

"Yes, they smelled like sex."

"What else?" she squeezed her body into me harder let one hand drop to my ass to pulled me into her.

"It smelled like cum." My cock, now fully hard, jerked against her belly.

She let out a little sigh into my ear and whispered back "it turned you on didn't it?" I didn't respond.

"it's ok, don't be ashamed. When I came back to find your cum on my panties it turned me on too."

"Really?" I was now slowly thrusting my cock into her and she grinding her pubic mound into me in return.

"Yes, the thought of two... mmmmm... it's just hot...."

She broke the hug and took a step back. Her facial expression changed. That confident smile came back and I felt her taking control of the situation again.

"Do you want them?" she said

"What?"

"My panties, do you want them or not?"

She was fucking me up and knew it. "Yes" I exhaled in a whisper.

"Then take them." She placed her hands on my shoulders and pressed down and I dropped to my knees in front of her.

I looked up into her eyes wondering if she really meant what she said. She held my gaze for a few seconds and then, placing her hands on either side of hem of her skirt, she lifted them up until the bottom of her white lace panties were right before me.

Looking up, we locked eyes as I slowly slid my hands up and under her miniskirt. For the first time I took notice of just how thrilling it was for her to feel in control. Her chest was rising and falling with heavy breath and her skin was flushed with anticipation. I took my time and slowly felt my way up to the waistband of her panties. I tugged on either side pealing them off her pubic mound and down past her knees by her ankles. All the while we never lost eye contact.

I took her underwear and brought it up to my face to take in her breath. Her panties were soaked, really soaked. She reached out for her panties and took them from my hand. My eyes fixated on her pussy just inches from my face. It was perfectly trimmed. She dangled her panties just over my face and smiled down at me.

"Do you like the way I smell?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Mmmmm... close your eyes!" she demanded and then I felt her fingers lightly slide down my eyes before cupping my face tenderly in the palm of her hand. With her other hand, she ran her fingers through my hair until she clenched a fist full and firmly brought my face forward. I thought she wanted me to taste her so I began to lean forward but just as I reached my tongue out in anticipation she pulled back stopping my momentum. I was close enough to her to feel the heat radiating from her sex - to feel her short pubic hair tickle my upper lip. She smelled wonderful.

"Take it out." She whispered. On my knees and with eyes still shut, I pulled down my sweats and boxers and until my cock sprung free. I heard a small gasp escape from her throat. I wanted to touch her so badly, to take her right then and there, but I just held still while inhaling her scent deeply.

"Touch yourself" she whispered. I wrapped my hand around my cock and began to stroke my cock.

"Mmmm... cup your balls with your other hand." I did as she commanded. I felt her tug my hair forward burying my nose against my her clit and my lips made contact with her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and tasted amazing. My tongue darted out lapping at the inside of her pussy while my nose rubbed her hard clit. Both of her hands were now drawing fists full of my hair as she pumped my head forward into her pussy. I felt her orgasm building, her breathing was becoming erratic and she was pressing me harder and harder into her pussy. She was trying her hardest to stay quiet and not make any noise from fear of waking anyone up but her breathing gave her away. When I felt her about to cum, I let go of my cock and wrapped both hands around her ass and began to eat her pussy with a lustful hunger. I sucked her pussy into my mouth letting my tongue lavish it with attention while she gushed all over my chin. She held her breath through her orgasm and ground her pussy into my face, her hips jerking in spasms.

When she caught her breath she dropped down to her knees still catching her breath. I felt the tip of my cock brush against her pubic mound. My lips and chin were glazed with her wetness. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss. As she leaned in to kiss me, I felt her wrap her panties around my cock and slide them from the base all the way to the tip. She broke our kiss and looked down at my cock. Her hand felt so good on my cock that I felt I could cum any second. She took care to rub the precum off the tip of my cock onto the soft cotton crotch of her panties. With her panties covering the tip of my cock, she stroked me to one of the quickest and hardest orgasms I had ever experienced. I squirted cum in wave upon wave of pleasure as she milked my cock into her panties.

Then to my confusion, she stood up again and handed me her panties. "I've had a long day. I need to get some rest now. Can you put these back on me." She whispered and held her panties just in front of my face. I did as she asked and slide her panties back up her legs and under her skirt until they fit snugly against her sex. She leaned down and kissed my forehead then walked out of my room.