Naomi

Story Info
Falling for the woman in the black bikini.
4k words
3.77
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the beach of my company's private island. It has been a great start to a two-week vacation for fifty employees. I'm single and bring my employees to our island every year for a paid vacation and fishing competition. I also enjoy the women in bikinis and drink a beer or two while tanning my white body.

The second day I notice a beautiful brunette just walking the beach, her hand trying to keep her hair from her face. I smiled as the cool slow breeze ran through her long hair. She finally put something in her hair that was on her wrist.

The third day she was wearing a very hot little bikini, with a Pareo and a hat that covered her eyes. I couldn't help but watch her walking, she is such a beautiful flower. She stepped into the water, and her ass was uncovered, some kind of thong covering her bottom. I could see it because she lifted the Pareo out of the water. I looked down and smiled. God seeing her makes my nuts hurt so much.

The fourth morning I swam to do my hour swim. I did this every morning to stay in shape and relax before going to work. I was soon pleased to see the ass of a young lady swimming close to me, she was keeping up with me. I stopped and enjoyed watching her swim, her nice ass moving with each kick, she turned and swam back towards me it was such a beautiful site seeing her long brunette hair and her ass. She stopped in front of me.

"Mr. Davis, I'm Naomi I hope my swimming didn't upset you, I was trying to keep up with you, you're a very strong swimmer."

"Nice to meet you Naomi, I'm Darryl and please feel free to call me that. I don't think I have met you."

"I started working here two weeks ago, I work for your partner Mr. Adams."

"Naomi, while here on the island we all go by our first names, it gives everyone a chance to relax no formalities."

"Thank you, that will make the vacation more fun."

"If I may you seem cold, would you like to join me on the beach, I have towels there to dry you off and warm up."

"I'll race you in."

"Okay on the count of three." She took off the moment I said three I laughed as I tried to catch her, but she ran fast on the sand and beat me.

"I see you have a little cheating in you."

"Nope, I take advantage of any chance I get."

"You mean cheat."

"Yes." She laughed and covered herself in my large towel.

"So, Naomi, that's an interesting name."

"My mom had a friend by the name, so she just picked it for me."

"So, you got a job with Peter, he is very picky about who works with him."

"I'm his new secretary, I have enjoyed the work so far and Janice is so friendly. She is teaching me everything she knows before she retires."

"That could be trouble she ran his office very well. She even told him how to work."

"I will be easy, I'm sure he knows what he is doing."

"You'll see, the old man is getting slow."

"He isn't old, and he is only two years older than you."

"He told you that?"

"No Peggy did, I asked her about you."

"Dam I'm in trouble now, she knows too much." We both laughed and then she looked at me seriously.

"Darryl, is it improper to ask you to lunch?"

"Not if you're buying." We both laughed as I took her hand and helped her up.

"My cabin is just over here, I'll run and get dressed for lunch, meet you there in half an hour?"

"I'll see you there Naomi."

I watched her walk away before I picked up my gear, I was very happy to meet this beautiful woman I have been watching on the beach. I got to my boat, showered, and dressed nicely in a polo shirt and nice dress shorts.

"Son, are you going on a date?"

"Hi Uncle Mark, having lunch with a new employee, Naomi, a very sweet woman."

"Be good to her, or I'll take her to dinner." He laughed and returned to the bridge. My uncle drives the boat when we come to the island. More of a fancy yacht than a boat. Special ordered by Uncle Mark to carry fifty guests and crew. It also has a special room for me, so I can sleep in it, I hate cabins.

I head to the café and Naomi is already seated and looking smashing. She has on a thigh high dress, with a V-neck front showing her ample breast."

"Am I a little under dressed for lunch?"

"I would say you are dressed perfectly."

"I ordered you a beer, the waitress said she knew which one you drank."

"Thank you, I enjoy beer hope you don't mind."

"Nothing wrong with having a beer, remember we're on vacation."

I laughed and the drinks arrived, we ordered burgers and fries with salads.

"This afternoon I'm hosting a party on my boat, are you going?"

"I wasn't going to."

"Would you go as my date?"

"I would love to."

"Naomi, tell me about yourself, I normally meet new employees and ask millions of questions, I missed my opportunity to quiz you."

"I am single, and I like it, I haven't been on a date in twenty years. I ran a business from home, and I raised four children. They have now finished college and have started new jobs. I then sold my husband's business, and here I am."

"Your husband?"

"Jerry died in a car accident. We were on our way to the hospital so I could be watched over my ninth month. I was carrying four children at the time. I was as large as a cow. A truck driver had fallen asleep and ran the red light hitting us hard enough to push our car into the side of a building. Jerry died right away. I was on my side stuck from the car and building. I thought I would lose the children as well as myself.

Rescue teams were able to remove Jerry, then they saw me laying on my side. I was in labor, and I couldn't move. I was crying and shaking. But the EMT climbed over me got oxygen on me and then cut my panties and started delivering my children. He was the perfect gentleman. He talked to me the whole time. They delivered the babies and then worked on cutting me out. The EMT stayed with me the whole time. My heartbeat slowly and my pulse weakened, they couldn't do anything until the car was cut away. Then I was free. Firemen and policeman helped me out and on to a stretcher. I had passed out and was dying. But the EMT's were determined. They used everything they could to get my heart going. I opened my eyes and the EMT had tears in his eyes, they took me to the hospital and worked hard to keep me alive.

The EMT's stayed there to find out if I was okay. The doctor went out and told the EMT's and firemen I was okay. A week later I was moved into a room, it had flowers from everyone, including the police, firemen and EMT's. There were gifts for the girls, from random people that learned of the accident. So much was sent they put it all in another room. Even the truck driver sent flowers with a long apology. We talked and I told him he was forgiven. But my lawyer sued him and his company, I was awarded a large settlement."

"Wow, I'm so sorry to hear you went through so much. And here you are in great shape, how are your girls."

"They were born normal, but lived in the hospital until I was released."

Our lunch arrived and we enjoyed the burgers and talked a little more about her life. I learned she sold her business because she was lonely and wanted to work with people again.

"Darryl am I too revealing to be around others. I dressed like this just for you."

"I thank you for dressing up just for me, it is very sexy, and yes I think you are dressed perfect for this cruise."

"How long will the boat be out?"

"We have an Ice Breaker, so people can get to know each other, then we have dinner. Then we head out to sea to fish. We will return in the morning."

"What if people wish to sleep?"

"There are bunks on board, men and women sleep in the same room so make sure you have a blanket."

"It is a little short, isn't it?"

"Naomi, you will not be the only lady dressed so beautifully.

"Thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome, shall we go? We can walk the beach for awhile first if you would like."

"I would love to; I love the ocean and sand."

I took her hand, and she then took my arm in hers. We walked to the beach, and I tried to adjust my erection. Having her breasts laying on my arm had me very excited.

"Darryl if I may be so bold, I don't mind if you need to adjust yourself, I know I'm teasing you a little."

"A little, that dress is so sexy and your breasts on my arm has me excited. I'm sorry you can tell I'm excited, I mean no disrespect."

"I'm honored, Darryl I have ignored men since Jerry died, but you excite me also, you're very handsome. When you walked into the building, I grabbed Janice and asked her if she knew who you were. She smiled "Handsome isn't he."

"Janice, He is so handsome, so strong looking."

"She told me who you were, and I blushed, I better behave, I don't wish to get in trouble."

"Naomi, he is a teddy bear, you will enjoy meeting him."

"I didn't get to meet you because we came here. Then I saw you on the beach, seeing you in your swimming trucks had my body wake up from it's frozen state, I had to meet you."

"Now that you have, am I still the man you hoped to meet?"

"Oh, Darryl you're so much more."

She held me tighter and we boarded my boat.

"This is a boat?"

"It was a special order from my uncle, he is the captain. He designed it so we could take everyone fishing, or they could sit topside and just talk."

"This is huge, it's been a dream to cruise on the ocean."

Naomi held me tight as I introduced her to people. Then I hear a familiar voice.

"Unhand my secretary you thief, man you go on a business trip for a few weeks and come back and try to steal my new secretary."

I hug Peter and we laugh, "Naomi, you will enjoy working with Peter, he has been my best friend since childhood."

"Naomi, you look dashing." He kissed her on the cheek and then introduced his wife.

"May I introduce my lovely bride, Tina."

"Hi Tina, nice to meet you." Tina took a moment.

"I am wondering if I am happy, I met you. I see I will have to keep hold of the chain on Peter."

"I'm sorry, I will cause no problems."

"Naomi, I'm joking. Nice to meet you."

We talked for a while then went to other partners and guest.

"This has been fun, thank you for inviting me, may I ask where the lady's room is?"

"Follow me." I took her to my private quarters; "you can use mine. I'll be right outside."

"Darryl, could stay in the room, I would feel safer." She closed the bathroom door, and I poured us a drink. She came out and I handed her the drink. She walked around and sat on my bed.

"I bet this will hold two people very nicely."

I took her drink, and I stood over her, we kissed, and she leaned back. I was on my elbows so I wouldn't crush her, she moved my hands to her chest. I reached in and held her endowed breasts. She was moaning and her arms were around my neck.

"I wish we could make love Darryl; no man has made me feel like this in years."

"I would love to, but I have to be topside for dinner."

"Your hands feel so soft Darryl."

"Shit, I guess I will be late." I moved down and removed her thong. Then I kissed her lips, sticking my tongue into her very sweet pussy.

"Darryl, I have never had oral sex, your tongue feels good."

"Good, enjoy Naomi."

I ate her fast and she rolled around holding my sheets then she came. I stood and helped her up.

"I wish I could enjoy you longer, but I must be upstairs. Come with me."

I brushed my teeth and then wiped her thighs, then there was an announcement for me. We both laughed and left for dinner, as she climbed the ladder I gasped, she forgot her thong.

I helped her to a chair, and I went up and welcomed everyone. Four many of you this is your fourth time on vacation with me, and like the first three years I propose a challenge. If you can catch a fish heavier than mine, not longer I will pay you tax free one thousand dollars. So do you think I can convince you to go try your hand in fishing?"

Peter started to laugh, "I'll take the challenge, love to take your honor, I mean money."

"Peter, how many fish have you caught on these trips?"

"I feel lucky this year, I have my bride with me."

"May she bring you luck, because you suck at fishing." Everyone laughed as I stepped down from the podium.

I took Naomi's hand and we took our place, I asked if she wished to fish, she took the pole and prepared it.

"I think I may have lost my first grand."

"I entered a tournament least year where I caught two tuna. I was the only one to catch one."

"I'm in trouble." She smiled and cast. Not even minutes later she had a bite. The first mate was ready and sure enough Naomi caught a marlin, a large one. The first mate dragged him in and we took pictures of Naomi holding the Marlin. Then we weighed it and released it.

"So much for wearing a nice dress."

"You just made enough to buy a new one." I cast my line again laughing

Everyone laughed until the floor lights came on and the ships alarm sounded, I told everyone to get to the safe shelter. The first mate helped. I told Naomi to go to my quarters, the bathroom was a shelter I would be right there.

I ran to the bridge and my uncle turned to me. "Darryl Japan had an earthquake, there is a tsunami heading right at us. Darryl, I'm sorry, I can't outrun it."

"Uncle Mark, I understand" We hugged, and I ran to Naomi.

I went to Naomi, and she held me crying. "Are we going to survive this?"

"I'm not sure, I've never seen one, this boat is strong and small I hope it makes it."

"Make love to me Darryl, I want to die with you in me."

I pull out my cock and lift her into my arms. I pushed up into her and we stood there waiting for the collision alarm, I came in her. Maybe I was nervous or excited, then the alarm went off.

"Darryl, I love you."

Then it hit us, and we were tossed around, all my training gone. It wasn't long before I heard crying and the smashing of my boat. I held Naomi as we were tossing and turning, my compartment is torn apart, and I lose Naomi. All I could do was swim, the water calmed long enough for me to see the rocks in front of me, I hit the rocks, and I was out cold.

I woke up and my eyes cleared. I saw horror all around me. I stood, I was bleeding, so I dove back into the ocean the sting of the salt water cleared my head. I looked around and there were bodies all around, I went to each one and no one was alive. I found Wendy, her beautiful nude body, now gone, she was dead.

I then found Peter and James, my partners, all dead with their wives and husbands. I found an area where I could bury them. I took a coconut and worked on it for an hour to unpeel it and break it open, I drank its milk then used the shell as a shovel.

I had all my employees bodies in line, it was the most respectful I felt I could be. I started digging a hole, then I went into the woods and carried rocks to the site. It has been days before I finished I dragged them into the whole, covering the bodies with leaves, I used small pieces of wood to write names on those I knew. Then I covered them with dirt and rocks. Naomi wasn't accounted for, I hoped she wasn't fish food.

I found a nice area to build a place to sleep and stay out of the elements. It took me a week to build it, I slept on the grass until it was finished. It must have been two days before I woke. I went to find food and water. After walking for an hour, I found trees with fruit and berries. Then I heard water. When I found the source, it was three pools one above the other. They were heated pools; I dropped my shorts and jumped into the bottom pool. I enjoyed the pools warmth and being clean for once. I decided to build a nice hut, near the pool and food.

I started marking the days I was in the new hut, it was built much larger, I could store more in it. One day I decided to go search for Naomi, I prayed I would find a skeleton at least. But as I searched, I was getting discouraged, the waves wouldn't bring her to the other side, so she must have gone down with the boat or worse. I sat down tired; I needed some sleep. Dreams have been keeping me awake, my desire to find Naomi had worn me out, not to mention I would bet I lost fifty pounds. I was almost asleep when I heard a voice, I answered, thinking I was dreaming. I heard it again and I sat up and looked around, the sun was in my eyes and a figure was coming toward me, but it was wobbling. Could there finally be life on this island?

I heard my name this time and I started to laugh; I must be losing my mind. I lay down again pouring water over my face. I had my eyes closed and tears in them. I can't believe I miss a woman I hardly know. Then I gasp for air as something lands on my stomach. Then I am being kissed all over my face. A warm naked body, and it was pregnant.

"Naomi? How I have searched for you for months. You're pregnant also."

"Are you guessing, or do you know?" She smiled as she rubbed her belly.

"I don't care hug me; I have missed you so much."

"How much?" I smiled as she lifted her leg over me, and she started riding my hard cock right away.

"I have missed you also Darryl. I feared I was the only one alive." She was having a lot of fun, she was dripping juice on me, cumming continuously.

"Darryl, what do you think of my breast now?"

"I think I could suck on them forever; they are such a beautiful site. You're a beautiful site." We made love on the beach then dove in hand in hand.

We came up for air and she was as beautiful as the day we met.

"Where have you been, how did you find me, god I have so many questions."

"I woke up on the beach, my right leg and right arm were broken, I crawled until I found a cave not very far from here. I lay there in pain and when I started to heal I was sick, every day and afternoon. Then it became obvious what was wrong, I was pregnant. I would crawl to the water and eat the small fish. I was in trouble for water, so I crawled inland, and I found water. I got bigger and bigger. Then I got up yesterday and I decided to walk even if I waddle. I found your home and I took a bath. It felt so good to be in warm clean water and lots of fresh fruit. I knew it was you, so I came to the beach to find you."

"It's our home now, if you wish."

"I'll be with you? I wish to stay."

We walked back to the pools and we both got in and held each other. I kissed her and smiled.

"I can't believe it's you."

"Nor I you." I pulled her between my legs, and she leaned into me. I rubbed her belly enjoying the idea I was going to be a father.

"Darryl, you haven't asked me if you were the father."

"You didn't tell me they weren't."

"I am happy you are the father of our two children."

"Two?"

"Keep holding you will see."

I held your stomach and then I felt it, four feet pushing out.

"I feel them, both of them." It was the second most beautiful thing I ever felt, they were bouncing all around.

"They are kicking me, Darryl; I have to calm them down." She tried to get up and I helped her, she laughed, and we got out and walked to the hut. I helped her lay down and she invited me to lay next to her.

"You said you could suck my nipples forever, here they are Darryl."

I smiled and lay next to her. I slowly licked her growing nipple, and areola. The joy of touching her breast again, to suck on them and felt the explosion of desire run through my body. I was harder than I've ever been. I felt the boiling in my balls then I felt a soft hand on my shoulder.

"Do you remember the greatest taste in the world for me?"

"I sure do."

I sat up and move to her lips, she took my head into her mouth, her hand held my nuts. She smiled as she sucked on my cock. Slow and enjoying me as I enjoyed her, my hand holding her breast and twisting her nipple. That was it my balls let go and she took my cock deep as she did those months ago. Then she pulled me out and I came in her mouth. She smiled and asked me to kiss her. I remembered she enjoyed sharing, so I kissed her she shared my cum with me.

12