Narcissistic Lover Ch. 01 - Oisin's Secret

Story Info
Chapter one
3.7k words
4.2
2.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to this enchanting fantasy creation. In this fictional setting, any similarity to any person, place, or thing is completely coincidental. Every personification in this ethereal place is above the legal age of 18 years old and of sound mind. As fantasy, there may be scenarios that should not be replicated in the real world, without safe and enthusiastic consent. This creation is a deliberate immersion, a slow-burn if you will, so if you like the fiery flames of passion to start instantaneously please advert your gaze elsewhere.

(also, this is my 2nd submission, please be considerate with your constructive criticism. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it!)

*************************************************************************************************************

It was a hot summer day in the high desert valley of Tucson, Arizona. Valorie was tanning by the pool, as she aimlessly scrolled through her phone. The whiskey and cola in her glass was smooth as the cool beverage slithered down her esophagus. Barking filled the air as her dog ran playfully in the backyard. As the sweat and oil rolled off her Mojave bronze skin, she thought 'I wonder what matches I have on the Fire app?' She pulled up the app and started the search. Handsome faces were not enough to pique her interest, the short biography section is what she was most interested in. 'Anyone can be handsome. But, what is he like? Is he clever, witty, funny, serious, adventurous?', she wondered.

After swiping for a while she saw his profile, Oisin, he was 37 years old, he was mysterious, adventurous, and handsome. So, Valorie swiped right and wondered 'He is black, will he even swipe right on me? Most black men I have met out here only date white women.', as she rolled her eyes. She swiped on profiles for the next 20 minutes, until her glass ran dry. Her dog came over to her for some affection and she rubbed his tummy while she turned over on her stomach to tan her back.

*************************************************************************************************************

Valorie felt a presence near her, she turned her head and looked up at the figure looming over her.

"This is a nice view." he said low and huskily.

"Oisin! How did you get into my house?" Valorie asked, perplexed and frightened.

"I have my ways of accomplishing the tasks I want." he said smoothly as he sat on his heels.

Valorie, realizing that she was vulnerably exposed, made an attempt to cover her silhouette with her towel. However, Oisin was too swift; he grabbed her towel and tossed it in the deep end of the pool. Valorie clamored her way into the pool and submerged herself up to her neck, covering herself with her arms and hands.

"You need to leave! Drake! Drake!" Valorie shouted as she looked around desperately for her dog. She heard the scrapping of nails on glass as she turned to look at the sliding glass door to the house. Drake, her Pit-bull German Shepard mix, was trapped inside trying to get out.

Oisin had removed his shoes and shirt and was in the process of removing his pants. "He won't be bothering us; I closed the door behind him when he went in for a bite." Oisin said so matter-of-factly as he slid a leg out of the cargo pants.

Valorie backed away from him until she felt the rough interior of the pool wall at her back. "You need to leave. You are trespassing, this is private property." she said sternly.

Oisin in just his boxers, dove into the water and swam quickly toward her. She was not a skilled swimmer; she could barely trod water. Frantically, Valorie looked for a lifeline; 'There!'. She grabbed hold of the heart-shaped pool tube and kicked until she was at the deepest end of the pool. Oisin's ebony figure reemerged from the depths of the water near the area where she had vacated. While attempting to hoist herself upon the edge of the pool, Valorie felt a powerful force that pulled her under the water.

Valorie pushed and shoved as hard as she could, but she could not get her head above water. Oisin was holding her down by her ample waist with his muscular arms. He waited until her struggling ceased; then he pulled her head above the surface. She coughed and the pool water came gurgling out of her mouth and nose. Weakened, she lay limp as the water move around her, while Oisin quickly pulled her through the water. He placed her body on the steps of the pool; then, he leaned forward to grab his belt from his pants. Quickly, he bound her wrist together, tightly to the handrail of the pool. Valorie slowly regained her strength, tried to punch him, but her hands were halted above her head. She struggled to pull her hands free, until she froze as she felt a warm touch caress her leg.

"I like a woman with something extra to grab." he said as he roughly squoze the soft flesh of her thigh.

"What are you doing!" she demanded.

"The question is 'What Will I do?', actually" he corrected her in a placid tone.

His fingers found the moist warmth of her loins. He plunged into her depths with his middle and ring fingers. Once they were fully submersed in her waters, he curled his fingers up and said, "Aaah, yes this is sublime."

Valorie squirmed in an attempt to gain freedom, but to her dismay the pleasure originating from her flower was distracting. A breathy sigh escaped her lips, and her body betrayed her as she pulsed around his stubby phalanges. Valorie thrashed her legs in protest, with her feet pressed against his robust chest; she pushed with all of her might. Oisin lost his footing and fell backward into the water.

"That was not nice." his angered tone sliced through the space between them. As she tried to free her hands, he walked past her out of the pool. He was looking around the backyard when he found it, 'Yes, that will do.' With the dog leash in hand, he stepped back into the pool and grabbed her left leg, and quickly bound her knee and leg in a futomomo tie attached to the pool handrail.

Valorie's body was stretched taut and suspended just above the water. With her wrists bound above her head at the base of the handrail and the edge of the swimming pool and her left leg bound at the downward curve of the handrail. Oisin's face hovered above her's, "You know, you are a feisty little piglet." he whispered.

Valorie spat her defiance in his face. Oisin wiped his glasses off and with the spit on his hand, he struck her cheek. "Now it's time for this little piggy to go to the market."

Her cheek smarted. She stared silently into his dark eyes gleaming with carnal desire. He hoisted her right leg in the air and rested the back of her knee in the crook of his elbow. With his free hand he unleashed his engorged phallus and glissaded his zenith in the moist plump folds of her orchid. Enveloped in the velvety nectar, his slick zenith polished her voluminous clitoris to erection. She writhed in profuse pleasure. Then he penetrated her dewy core. A guttural moan ascended into the space between them, her body was insistent on its treachery.

A warm tongue lapping at the soles of her feet guided her back to the waking world. Valorie looked over her shoulder and saw her dog, Drake, lapping at her toes. She playfully pushed him away as she rose to stand, collecting her towel and glass and retreating to her boudoir. 'That dream started something that my wand will have to finish.' she thought as she closed the sliding glass patio door.

*************************************************************************************************************

Oisin just got home from work, smelled himself and thought 'I am in desperate need of a shower, but I am also very hungry. What to handle first?' Well, this was the first time in a while he got off work close to 10 am; there was mandatory overtime at the base last night. 'I think I should shower first and then see how I feel.' He moved to the bathroom and started the shower running. While the water was warming up, he moved to his closet to grab his black boxers, black silk robe, and black loafers. He placed these items on the vanity, disrobed and entered the shower. As the warm water covered his dark chocolate muscular frame, he grabbed the teakwood scented body wash and lathered his loofa. As he washed, his thoughts began to take a lascivious direction.

Before he could change his topic in the forefront of his mind, his member began to swell. 'This is not the time for this. I haven't been stationed at this base for long enough to meet anyone that I can call to handle this.' Oisin finished his shower, washed his face and brushed his teeth. He donned his boxers, robe, and loafers then he walked to his closet. 'Where should I go for food?' he thought as he gazed into the racks of clothes. With his member still semi-erect, his mind came to the idea 'The Strip club has food and women.'

He picked out an outfit that would allow him entry to the club, an olive short-sleeve turtleneck with air force fatigue cargo pants and tan boots. Before he grabbed his phone and keys, he put on his sliver watch and sliver cuban link chain. He took one look in the mirrior, smiled at himself, then headed out of his apartment towards his car. Once Oisin was in his car he looked up the directions to CandyLand Adult Entertainment Lounge. After parking his car and going through the security checkpoint, he found a spot at the bar to sit. He ordered a plate of wings and a vodka soda with top shelf vodka.

While he waited for his food, he sipped his drink and looked at the reflection of the stage through the mirror behind the bar. He didn't catch the name of the woman who was dancing on stage, but her dance was intriguing. The dancer was an Asian-woman with large breast and a slim build. Her legs undulated in a wave motion as she performed an upside-down open leg split. 'I wonder if she gives private dances?' he thought as he began to eat his meal.

As he was finishing his plate and drink, he leaned over the bar slightly to get the bartender's attention. "What is the name of the woman on stage at the moment?"

"Sakura, would you like me to introduce her to you?", the bartender asked coyly.

Oisin replied, "Yes, I would like that." as he slid a $50 bill toward the bartender.

The bartender grabbed the bill and asked, "How would you like your change?"

Oisin held up his hand and said, "I won't be needing any change, thank you."

The bartender looked shocked and said, "Your tab was only $25. Today we have a special on the wings that makes them half-off. You sure?"

Oisin replied, "I know what my tab was and, I am sure. Now could you please send Sakura over to the Wonderland room, I will be waiting there?"

The bartender nodded and headed out the glittering beaded opening behind the bar. Oisin got off the bar stool and walked towards the private rooms. He reached the bouncer and asked to book the Wonderland Room.

"That would be $150 minimum for 30 minutes, paid to the dancer at the start of the dance.", the bouncer said flatly.

"Sakura will be joining me shortly." Oisin replied. The bouncer patted him down then led him to the back of the private room section to a door that had pink and silver lettering that read 'Wonderland'. Oisin sat on the pink velvet couch and scrolled on his phone while he waited. Eventually, the door opened and in walked a slim busty Sakura.

"I heard I was personally requested, by a handsome gentleman.", Sakura said seductively.

"You would be correct. However, you take the cake in the beauty department." Oisin said as he soaked up her image.

Sakura was standing tall in her silver 10-inch pleaser heels, white ruffle socks, pink fishnet bodysuit, pink latex micro-bikini, with pink leather collar with a chrome heart at the center. Oisin handed her the money. Sakura took it gracefully and said, "So you would like an hour of dances?"

"Yes, I would like to start with an hour. Let's see where the night takes us." Oisin said with a sly wink.

Sakura grinned and asked, "What is your music and lighting preference?"

"Dim lights and the music can be up to you. Pick what you dance naked to in your mirror at home." he licked the corner of his full lips as the last word slid out of his mouth.

Sakura grabbed the remote off the wall next to the door and adjusted the lights to his preference. While Oisin checked his watch, she pulled her phone out to put on some slow rhythm and blues instrumental music. Once the music started, she began to sway her slim hips to the music, standing in the middle of the room facing Oisin on the couch.

"What's your name baby?" Sakura asked.

"Oisin, and can you take your shoes off please?"

"Sure, anything for you honey." Sakura paused the dance and dropped down into a split. While she was on the floor, she carefully undid the laces in her boots and slid them off slowly. Oisin was watching her intently; he saw her small feet clad in the gauzy fabric of the white socks.

"Wait." he breathed softly

"You like my feet?" Sakura asked as she laid back on the carpet and swayed her feet from side to side with her legs bent.

Oisin nodded and he slid to the edge of his seat. Sakura stopped him with a gentle foot to his crotch. She slowly slid her foot around his crotch, searching, and then...

"Oh, there he is, hello." Sakura said seductively.

Oisin could feel his member swelling again. His eyes meet her gaze with his lids half-open though his glasses.

"He is not shy at all." Sakura said as her feet slid out of his lap and onto the floor in-between his feet. She stood up gracefully allowing her long blonde hair to sweep into his face. She placed a leg on either side of his thighs and straddled him.

His hands moved instinctively to caress her small and firm posterior. "Is it okay to touch you?"

"Yes, you can touch me anywhere baby." Sakura said as she grinded her pelvis into his lap in concentric circles. She could feel his growing length and girth through his pants. 'Wow is that all him? Did he stuff his pants?' she thought. His hands slid up her back and unclasped her bikini top. As her D-cup breast fell into him, they moved his glasses off his face. Sakura was reaching to instinctively cup her breast and she caught his glasses in-between her fingers.

"I said you could touch me anywhere, not undress me." Sakura said with slight irritation.

Oisin didn't speak, he just pulled out a $50 from his pants pocket and slid it with his index and middle finger in-between her breast. Sakura reached to take the money with her hand, and he held it to his chest.

"Aht-Ah, with your mouth." Oisin ordered.

"My mouth? You do know that money is dirty, right?" Sakura said as she began to stand.

Oisin grabbed her wrist and pulled gently. He placed her hand on the pocket with the thick stack of money. "Are you sure you don't want my dirty money?"

Sakura looked at the slightly hidden clock that was placed above the couch. 'Only 13 minutes have passed. Do I continue this dance? He is taking some bold liberties.'

"My glasses?" Oisin asked with his hand out.

Sakura put the glasses on his face and said, "I will continue this dance only if you agree to not remove any more of my clothing."

"Agreed."

"Also, I am not putting money in my mouth. Sorry, not sorry."

"Boundaries established and respected." Oisin said waving the bill in the air as the white flag of truce.

Sakura grabbed the money and put it in her small purse on the table next to the couch. With her back to him, she dropped to her hands and knees and then lifted her posterior in the air. She placed her feet on either side of his thighs and walked her body back slowly with her hands until her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands were in-between his feet on the floor. As he caressed her toned thighs, she placed her left ankle on his left shoulder, then her right ankle on his right shoulder, while supporting her weight with her hands on his thighs.

"You ready?" She asked.

"For anything." his breathy reply, fluttered over her skin.

Sakura gently pulled him forward with her feet hooked behind his shoulders and pulled his face into her warm loins. Oisin's nose nestled in the canyon between her shapely derriere. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, his face diving deeper into her canyon. Smothered by her, he inhaled her scent deeply, his member twitched. Sakura saw his member twitching in his pants, she lowered her head into his lap. A soft, gentle kiss to the pinnacle of his member, the only thing separating her lips from his flesh was two layers of fabric.

She did a backbend placing her feet on the floor and she slowly raised her torso, until she was standing. Turning around to face him, she slowly moved her hips as she moved closer to him. He tossed a few $20 bills into the air. She caressed his bald-head with her delicate manicured fingers. He tilted his head back; as he greatly enjoyed having his head rubbed. She sat in his lap and grabbed his hands and placed them on her breast and squeezed. He instinctively flexed his hips in an upward motion.

"They are so soft." he breathed.

"Yeah, they are real, baby." Sakura stated.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"How many roses would I need to give you for more than a dance?"

"Roses, huh?... I could give you some (she puts her tongue in her cheek) for an additional 40 roses. So, $450 in total with the dance and the tips you have given me." Sakura said as she stood and locked the door to the room.

Oisin produced the additional money and placed it in her hands. Sakura took that money and the money from the floor and put it in her purse. She then put her hair into a low bun and asked, "You have a balloon?"

"Oh... yeah." Oisin said while fishing in his pocket for the gold package. He raised his hips to unbuckle his cargo pants, while Sakura got on her knees in front of him. She stopped his hands with hers and grabbed his waistband and pulled it down to mid-thigh. She unbuttoned the boxers and slowly stroked his member out of its resting place. 'It is massive, it must be at least 9-inches long.' She thought as she removed the condom from the foil and placed it on the tip. As she rolled the condom down his shaft, she thought, 'It is very girthy too. My hand can't fit around it.' She slowly lowered her mouth on his member.

Oisin shuddered in pleasure, feeling the warmth of her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and tried to push his length down her throat; he was able to push four inches in before she began to gag. Sakura pulled her head back as she was coughing and gagging. She placed her hands on his, to keep them in place, and took him into her mouth again. She built up a rhythm bobbing up and down on his shaft. Feeling the waves of pleasure wash over him, he stood up with his member still in her mouth and grabbed the back of her head, more forcefully. He forced his throbbing length to the back of her throat with such tenacity that the condom was pushed to its limit and succumbed to the pressure.

Sakura, feeling the condom break, desperately grabbed his arms in an attempt to remove his grip on her head, to no avail. Oisin saw her eyes water as he drilled the depths of her throat, her struggling aroused him even more. He could feel the culmination on the horizon, he increased his pace. In a lustful frenzy, he tightened his grip on her head, thus pulling her hair in the process. Sakura tried squeezing his scrotum as forcefully as she could. A wave of pain came over Oisin and he instinctively kicked Sakura in her loins with his boot.

"I wouldn't try that again if I was you. Now open your mouth wide." Oisin hissed.

Through tears Sakura opened her mouth to accommodate him. He slapped his member on her face, smearing her mascara, tears and saliva. Then he plunged into her moist orifice. He resumed the onslaught of her pharynx, but he was merciful. He timed his thrusts to allow her to gasp for air in-between every other thrust. Approaching the summit, his thrust became more erratic and forceful. Sakura could feel his shaft spasming and then the warm liquid that pervaded her mouth and throat. Her capacity was reached, but he still offered more of his broth. The overflow bubbled up, out of her nose, then he released his grip on her head and hair. He removed the broken condom and grabbed an additional $50.

12