Narcissistic Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two.
6.2k words
5
1.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to this enchanting fantasy creation. In this fictional setting, any similarity to any person, place, or thing is completely coincidental. Every personification in this ethereal place is above the legal age of 18 years old and of sound mind. As fantasy, there may be scenarios that should not be replicated in the real world, without safe and enthusiastic consent. This creation is a deliberate immersion, a slow-burn if you will, so if you like the firery flames of passion to start instantaneously please advert your gaze elsewhere.

(also, this is my second installment of Narcissistic Lover. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it!)

***************************************************************************************************************

Cradled in the velvety caress of her satin bedding, Valorie was softly fondling her erect clitoris with her right hand, while her left hand held her plump lips apart. Her sensuous touch caused her nectar to ooze from her core onto the sheets below her bottom. 'This feels good, but I need something more.' Valorie thought as she looked in her bedside table's toy box. She grabbed her wand and plugged it into the outlet. The low rumble of the toy filled the room. Valorie spread her thick petals, and her ample clitoris made contact with the reverberations.

Waves of pleasure engulfed her, sending her on an odyssey of euphoria. Eyes closed, she envisioned the various faces of previous inamoratos/as sipping from her garden. On the winged back of Hedone, Valorie ascended toward Elysium. As she was at the precipice about to plunge into the velvety clouds of bliss, her phone's notification sound distracted her. 'Shit, I was so close. What is it?', She thought as she rolled over to look at her screen. 'Oh I have a match on the Fire app!', she scrolled to the app. She was rolling her hips, as she grinded on the wand; Oisin had matched with her.

'He just matched with me. I matched with him first; I won't look desperate if I message back now, will I?', she wondered as she bit her thumb. While she looked at the screen, a new message came in.

Oisin: Well that was one of the most interesting bio's I have read in a while.

Valorie: Interesting in a good way or ...?

Oisin: Well ... I find myself matched with you, so I think it's good and interesting.

Valorie: I'm glad that you are the one of the few men that actually read the bio section. What exactly did you find the most interesting?

Oisin: I think it was the line about if the best humor is crude and vulgar then you are an uncensored aristocrat's joke. That made me actually laugh out loud.

Valorie:: :) I'm glad I made you smile before I even met you, seems like I'm off to a good start.

Oisin: Yes, a very good start indeed. ;) So there are a plethora of reasons a person might be on the Fire app, what is yours?

Valorie: I know there are many people on this app looking for hook-ups, but I am actually looking for something deeper than that. I would like to find a solid person to connect with. How about you?

Oisin: I am also looking for committed companionship. I don't really do hook-ups. I prefer to get to know someone before coitus is discussed.

Valorie: Oh that is a relief, it really feels frustrating when some people on this app just respond with sex immediately. Like can I get to know you before I know what your genitalia looks like?

Oisin: Now that we know we are both on the same page. What do you do for work?

Valorie: I wear many hats, but currently I am a bartender.

Oisin: Oh, that sounds interesting.

Valorie: Well, I work at a restaurant so not so much. However, it does have its times where it gets busy and that is exciting. Also, getting to know regulars is great too. What do you do for employment?

Oisin: I work on the base here.

Valorie: Okay, what do you do on the base? Do you work at the community college there?

Oisin: No, actually I am in the Air Force.

Valorie: Oh, Air Force? Thank you for your service. I really appreciate everything our military personnel do for our county.

Oisin: Thank you and you are welcome. I don't always get a thank you for my service.

Valorie: I always thank military personnel when I see them. Many of my family members have served in the military. So, what capacity do you serve our country?

Oisin: Aircraft Maintenance Technician Supervisor, I supervise a team of airplane mechanics and maintenance the air crafts that come in for repair and upkeep. Which branches did your family serve?

Valorie: Well my grandad fought in the second World War in the Marines. One of my uncles served in the Navy, another served in the Army during the Vietnam War, another served in the Army after the war, just to name a few.

Oisin: Oh so you come from a military background. Well I will just have to keep my jokes about the Army and the Navy to myself.

Valorie: You only have Army and Navy jokes, none for the Marine Corps?

Oisin: Well I have ample respect for anyone who served during war time and I don't make a habit of joking about the Marines.

Valorie: Thou doth not desire the smoketh?

Oisin: Funny, but no I do not.

Valorie: Oh okay a mechanic, so you work with your hands? If you don't mind me asking how long have you been in the military?

Oisin: I have been in the AirForce for seventeen years. I really enjoy it. I have had a passion for airplanes since I was a child. Also, I get to travel for free and experience many different cultures.

Valorie: Wait seventeen years? Your profile has your age listed as twenty-seven years old. Have you been serving our country since you were ten? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oisin: My apologies, I am thirty-seven years old. I was not getting the best luck using my real age so I figured if I matched with someone I would tell them once they got to know me a little. Is my age an issue for you? I would hope that it isn't.

Valorie: Oh, no your age is not an issue. I was just a little confused. For the record, if your real age was on your profile I still would have matched with you. My age is correct on my profile, I'm currently twenty-one years old.

Oisin: I'm glad that you are still interested in chatting with me. Thank you for that confidence boost.

Valorie: Glad I could be of service *ba-dum-tish*

Oisin: You said you were a bartender, not a stand-up comedian.

Valorie: I do wear many hats, comedy may be one.

Oisin: Could one of the hats you wear like to accompany me on a date perhaps?

Valorie: I don't know I would have to ask their agent if they are not on tour. lol I would like to get to know you in person.

Oisin: I haven't been stationed at this base for long so do you have any suggestions for a first date?

Valorie: Yes, there is a nice restaurant called the Wyld Meadow. We could meet there. What day works best for you?

Oisin sent her his phone number and they continuted playing phone tag for a week. Finally, they arranged a date to meet via text. Valorie was feeling giddy after her last chat with Oisin. 'He seems decent enough via text to meet up. I hope he ain't fucking crazy.' she thought as she returned to her wand and began the climb back to the summit of her orgasm.

****************************************************

The warm sunlight cascaded through the window and onto Valorie's face. After removing her eye mask, she checked the time on her phone. 'It is twelve forty-two. I should have enough time to get ready for the date with Oisin today.' She checked the previous text message to confirm the meeting time, as she leisurely walked to the bathroom, with Drake in toe. After she relieved herself, she started the shower running. She walked to the kitchen to start the kettle for her tea.

In her room, Valorie opened her cabinet and gazed upon the selection of scented toiletries. She deliberated for a while, as she wanted to send the right message with her aroma, Black Cherry Merlot. With her selection in hand she unrobed and entered the steamy waterfall. As she lathered the body wash with her sponge, the velvety sweet ambrosia suffused the room.

Forty-five minutes had passed and Valorie was just getting out of the shower. She moisturized her skin with a mixture of scented lotion and oil with shimmer. After brushing her teeth and laying her edges in the mirror, she put her goddess box braids up in a messy bun with some tendrils framing her round face. Valorie strolled naked into the kitchen where the kettle was loudly whistling. She put the loose-leaf white peach tea into the diffuser and let it steep on the counter while she fed her dog.

She scrolled on her phone as she air dried, sipping tea. Valorie went to her closet to select her outfit for today. She checked the weather and it was going to be ninety-five degrees (Fahrenheit) and sunny. She chose her yellow bell-sleeve mini-dress with cork wedge sandals with clear straps. She grabbed her phone, her white Coach bag with honey bee print, her keys and she was out the door.

*********************************************************

Oisin pulled into the parking lot near the restaurant. In his car, he scanned the C.A. Plaza near North Oracle Road and West Ina Road. 'There are alot of shops in this plaza. The next time I need to do some shopping, I should come here. ... I wonder what time she will be here.' Oisin thought as he checked his watch, it was three twelve. They agreed to meet at the Wyld Meadow Restaurant at three thirty. Oisin contemplated waiting in his car, but the heat was relentless on that day. He turned his car off, locked it, and headed to the door.

Once inside the restaurant, there was a short line for the host desk. While he waited to speak to the host, he soaked in the decor. The restaurant was bright and airy, with white walls, navy-blue velvet booths, warm wood tones, and radiant fresh flowers on every table. 'This is a nice choice for a first date.', he thought.

"May I have a booth for two. I would like to be seated where I can see the entrance. My party name is Oisin." he said politely to the hostess.

Once seated Oisin checked his smart watch, it was three forty-three. He was contemplating texting Valorie when his phone chimed. He read Valorie's message informing him that she would be there in ten to fifteen minutes and that he could get a table for them. 'Not off to the best start, I do not like to be kept waiting. Hopefully she isn't a catfish, or a no show.' he thought as he looked at the menu.

The waiter came to greet him and Oisin ordered a carafe of water and a Lemon blossom gin and tonic. Quicker than expected, the waiter came back with carafe and the cocktail. Oisin informed the waiter that he was waiting on another person to join him, so he would wait to order anything else. The waiter nodded and walked over to his other guest. Oisin sipped his water and then he began checking some emails on his phone.

In his peripheral vision above the rim of his glasses, he noticed a bright yellow figure. He pulled his eyes away from his phone to see what distracted him. Then he saw her. She was standing at the host stand. Her hair was in box braids up in a bun. Her mojave bronze skin had a warm aura, almost like a glow. Her face was even more charming in person as she smiled. Her dress hugged her demure bust and then flared out to her mid-thigh. Her thick thighs had a slight satin sheen. Her calves were toned to perfection. On her right ankle there was a gold anklet that had lettering that he couldn't make out from that distance. And her pretty feet were in wedge heels with gold toe rings on some toes. Oisin could not contain the broad grin that spread across his face as he took her beauty in.

Valorie was in the middle of asking the Hostess where the party for Oisin was seated, when she saw him. Oisin was a bald black man with black glasses and a mustache. He was muscular and his ebony skin was captivating. He was dressed in a black short-sleeve tee shirt, silver chain, and dark denim jeans. She noticed his bright teeth through his wide smile as she approached the table.

"Hello, sorry I'm late. I am usually very punctual. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." Valorie said as she scooted into the booth across from Oisin.

"What's twenty minutes? I'm glad that you actually are who you said you are and that you showed up." Oisin said, more enthusiastically than he intended as her aura enveloped his olfactory bulb in a sweet fruity embrace.

Valorie noticed that his dark brown cheeks had a deep red hue. 'Is he blushing?' She thought as she tried to hold back a smile. "Thank you for being who you said you are too. Also thanks for getting a booth, I don't like to sit at tables usually."

"Yeah, I don't like tables either. Do you want time to look at the menu or do you want to chat first?"

"Menu? This is my favorite restaurant. I already know what I'm getting. So, let's chat." Valorie said as she clasped her hands together with her elbows on the table.

Oisin noticed her lustrous manicured nails, they were long and curved with a deep brown and gold polish. 'I didn't know that she wore her nails like that. Those have to be acrylic; there is no way her real nails are that long. But her hands do look pretty and soft.' he thought. "Yeah, let's chat. What is a woman, so pulchritudinous as yourself doing being single? It almost seems too good to be true." Oisin said. As he brought his gaze from her hands to her eyes, he poured her some water into her gobblet.

"Being honest, I have never heard that word before, but using context clues I would deduce that it is a compliment and for that I will thank you. I am currently single, because I haven't met a person that is worth investing my time in seeking a relationship with, yet." Valorie gushed.

"Who knows what the future holds for us, we have just met, right?" Oisin said as he blushed again.

"What is a debonair man of your stature doing looking for companionship here?" Valorie asked, then sipped some water.

"When you are assigned at bases all over, you begin to long for some familiarity. I don't enjoy spending time on a person, only to find out that we are incompatible; that is such a waste." Oisin said as he got the waiter's attention.

The waiter came over and greeted Valorie. "Thank you, I will have an old fashioned, tall with lavender bitters. For an appetizer, we will have the Crispy green beans. Is that okay with you?" Valorie said as she gestured toward Oisin.

Oisin briefly checked the appetizer description and said "Is it possible to make the appetizer without pork? I don't eat pork."

The waiter assured him that the change could be made and asked if they wanted to wait to order their meal. They agreed to wait until the waiter came back with the appetizer.

"No swine? Is that for health reasons or religious ones?" Valorie asked with her eyebrow raised playfully as she sipped some water.

"Both, actually. I am Abrahamic. Are you religious?"

"Abrahamic, I haven't heard of that religion before. Could you explain it to me, if you don't mind?"

"Well.. yes. Abrahamic religions view the God of Abraham as the Almighty. For example, I read the Quran and celebrate Ramhadan."

"The Quran? Isn't that the holy book of the Muslim people? Ramhadan is an Islamic holiday, right?"

"Yes, but not all Abrahamic religions practice the same. Do you have a belief system?" Oisin asked as he sipped his drink.

Valorie looked up at the wall sconce light as she was thinking then said, "Yes I have a belief system, but I don't "believe" in religion so to speak. Most of my family is very Pentecostal Christian, but my mother didn't really force religion on me. So while I do believe in the possibility of a higher being or life-force that may be omnipresent and omnipotent; I also accept the possibility that it might not exist. Does that make sense?"

Oisin paused as he scanned Valorie's face. 'This might become an issue ... I could work with a different belief system, but she doesn't have one to build on. ... I don't know about this one.', he thought as he sipped his drink and before he was about to respond, the waiter came with the appetizer and Valorie's cocktail. After he placed the items on the table, he asked if they were ready to order their main course. Oisin said yes and gestured toward Valorie to order first. Valorie ordered the strip steak rare, with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Oisin ordered the roasted chicken, with green beans on top of a wild rice pilaf. The waiter collected the menus and floated away.

"You eat uncooked meat?" Oisin asked, slightly repulsed.

"No, I have my steaks cooked rare, they are delicious that way. The most cooked I will eat them is medium rare, anything after that taste burnt to me.", she said as she was taking her silverware out of the linen.

'That is fucking gross. We are going to have to work on that.' Oisin thought.

Valorie said, "I know it is considered "taboo" to bring up religion on the first date, but I like to get the controversial topics out in the open so no one's time is wasted if there are uncompromising incompatibilities. You feel me?"

"I understand your reasoning. What do you do in addition to work?" Oisin asked before he put a bite of the appetizer in his mouth.

"Currently, I am going to school full time." Valorie shrugged.

"So you are a full time student, what are you studying?"

"I am working on my undergrad in Biochemistry. My goal is to become a doctor and specialize in reconstructive surgery for birth defects or research on antibiotics. I also have a passion for the mental health field, I just want to help people in the best way I can."

"Woah, that sounds like a lot. Very admirable, what made you interested in those areas of medicine?"

"Where to start? ... If I have a steady hand for surgery, I would like to work for Doctors without borders in countries that are underserved. In some of those villages, people with physical disabilities and abnormalities are shunned due to the town people believing that their physical issues are caused by evil or some type of sinful behavior. And some of those places are already a far distance from vital resources so to be shunned and thus further away from their necessities can be life threatening. So, for that reason I would like to specialize in reconstructive surgery in impoverished countries." Valorie paused to take a bite and sip her drink.

Oisin was waiting patiently for Valorie to continue explaining as he continued to eat.

"In high school, I was mentored by two professionals in the psychiatric field. Mental health care in this country is severely underfunded and in high demand. Therefore, some Psychiatrists have too many people that need more attention and time than they can provide. The Psychiatrist that worked for the VA that I shadowed had to meet with over six hundred people every month. So, there would be people that he would like to spend an hour with because they are having complications, but he wasn't able to spend that much time, see everyone, and still go home to his wife and triplets. To be trapped in a prison in your own mind seems like a horrible experience and if I can help people in that area I would be honored. ... I feel like I am talking too much. I don't want to monopolize the floor. Are you sure you want to hear all of this?" Valorie said as she looked down.

"What? No. I asked the question and you are giving me a detailed answer. I am enjoying getting to know you. That is the purpose of this date after all." Oisin said with a slight chuckle as he thought, 'I am detecting low confidence, that could work in my favor.'

Valorie smiled and said, "So where was I? Oh yes, Antibiotics! In the medical field we are noticing that there are bacteria that are becoming pan-resistant to the antibiotics that we currently have available. Although, it is natural for bacteria to evolve and develop characteristics that allow them to be resistant to antibiotics. The way antibiotics are abused is making the issue worse. When people get prescribed antibiotics they usually take them until the symptoms go away and they don't finish the medication. This creates an environment for the surviving bacteria to become exposed to a less potent version of the antibiotic. Sometimes, people flush their unused medication instead of disposing of it properly. Bacteria in the same body of water can share DNA. So bacteria A that is resistant to Antibiotic X can share that part of their genetic code to bateria B and now they are both resistant to Antibiotic X. There are a plethora of additional factors that also contribute to this crisis, but I have already talked too much. Your turn!" Valorie said with a laugh, then she ate the last bite of the green beans.

12