Nash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light in the window was dim and gray when she opened her eyes and she lay there for the longest time just watching it get lighter and lighter. She'd never been held to sleep before, or woken up in someone's arms before this trip. It felt... very different. She'd always imagined it would be annoying, waking every time they moved, or not being able to move like you wanted to. Instead, it had been like being fitted into a natural puzzle where the pieces fit perfectly. She was a little sorry she had never let her ex sleep over, this was nice.

Gavin woke with a sigh, his arms tightening around her as he smiled. "Think they are wondering where we are?" he asked with a yawn.

"I can say I fell asleep out here," she shrugged.

"And I just happened to fall asleep right next to you. Coincidence, no big deal."

"You'll have to come up with your own story," she smiled, pushing on him lightly.

"Family all arrives today. You ready? Tomorrow is Christmas eve. Then Christmas. The barn will be packed and we'll have to be there."

"As long as I can hide with a book," Nash mumbled, worrying a little about that.

"I know of a few places," he grinned. "The storage loft above the kitchen and bathroom. Wonder if I could get you up there and keep you quiet enough that no one notices?"

Nash laughed, shaking her head. "Are you ever NOT thinking about that?"

"Nope," he answered, tackling her down to the blanket and pulling her pants off.

Afterward, Nash was trying to catch her breath as Gavin smiled smugly down at her as he kissed her collarbone. She heard someone yell her name and her eyes went wide.

"That's uncle Hank," Gavin whispered, grinning playfully.

"My pants!" she hissed, pushing Gavin off of her and searching for her pants.

"Nash?" Hank called, opening the door to the haybarn.

"Here! Yeah, be down in a minute, I fell asleep!"

"You ok?"

"Yeah! Be right down!" she called frantically, trying to yank her pants on as Gavin laughed silently on his back, hiding from Hank.

Nash practically flew down the stairs and swallowed hard as Hank smiled at her. "Fell asleep up there a few times myself," he offered congenially. "Get a good book and a comfy position and next thing you know it's morning."

"Yeah," she answered breathlessly.

"You found her!" Elle called, worry leaving her face as they came in the door.

"She was in the loft, asleep," Hank grinned.

"Sorry..." Nash mumbled, then fled to her little room and grabbed clothes to shower.

By the time she got back downstairs, the living room was crowded with more people, all laughing loudly and talking. The kitchen and dining room were even more crammed. Nash escaped out the side door that Gavin had showed her, but there were people outside too, and more cars pulling in.

Nope.

She went back in and slipped up to the little room, closing the door behind her. It was small and stuffy, but no one else was in there with her. Curling up, she opened her project again and worked on it all morning.

Late afternoon, her door opened and Gavin peeked in. "Meet me at the white barn! I want to show you something!" Then he was gone again.

Grinning, Nash closed her laptop and got up. There were, impossibly, more people downstairs and outside, but she managed to make it out to the huge white barn. It was all set up for the next day and the only light was an overhead light in a little kitchen area that had been built in.

"Over here!" Gavin called, stepping into the light.

Nash hurried to him and he took her hand, then led her to a set of stairs that had been gated off and lifted her over the gate before stepping over it with his long legs. He led her up, and then through a very narrow path full of boxes and devices and all the things stored up above the kitchen and bathroom that had been built below. He took her all the way to the far wall, then dropped down, pulling her down next to him. Turning his phone light on, he shined it into a cubby he had made with blankets and pillows and even a small lantern. It was more than big enough for her and she laughed as she crawled into it and sat up.

"This is really nice," she told him. "Thank you."

He shrugged. "I have ulterior motives," he grinned, then ducked in with her and laid her down.

Nash giggled as she gripped his arm and kissed him as he held her down.

It was well after dark before he let her out and led her back to the house on wobbly legs. She went in first and sat down at the table with her mom, then Gavin came in the side door through another hall to sit at the other end of the table.

Nash hid a smile as she piled her plate full, starving.

Hank's mother was talking about where people were going to sleep that night, and doubling up the beds and pallets in the basement.

"I have an extra bedroom," Gavin volunteered. "And a couch. I can take a few people to my place to sleep and come back in the morning."

"Me too," Gavin's father agreed. "Got Gav's old room and a couch."

After that, a few other closer people offered couches as well.

"Well, who wants to go where then?" Hank's mother asked, flustered.

"Nash could have my couch," Gavin said quickly. "Give a couple kids that cot she's on. It's uncomfortable as heck and she hasn't been able to sleep on it."

"Oh, sweetheart, why didn't you say something?" Hank's mom asked full of concern.

"Guess she did," Hank laughed. "When she slept out in the hay barn instead."

That brought a few chuckles.

Nash's mother leaned close. "Is that alright Nash Ella? Would you mind sleeping somewhere else for the night?"

"Not at all, especially if it meant there would be fewer people around," she managed, trying not to show her excitement.

Riding in Gavins truck pressed up against him with two older cousins sharing the bench seat was a little exciting. His house was cute as he led them in. He showed the older couple to their room immediately and got them settled in while Nash looked around the living room. There were pictures everywhere, and she found it odd that all of the ones with Gavin were with family. None of any girls, not even a prom picture.

Gavin came up behind her as she stood at a shelf full of pictures and slipped his arms around her shoulders.

"How come none of these are you and your girlfriends?"

He chuckled. "I think mom has a few somewhere, but I didn't want any of them. Come on, let me get you tucked in," he rumbled, pulling her back to the master bedroom.

It was an entirely masculine bachelor room. A bed with no headboard, a nightstand piled full of things emptied from pockets, a dresser that didn't match the nightstand and a laundry basket with clothes strewn all over it like he missed the basket half the time. It was so incredibly stark and normal that it made Nash smile. It could have been a dorm room. It was so unlike the living room that was full of family pictures and things and that made her realize something.

It wasn't normal for him to have people in his room. The living room was for company, but this room was his alone and people didn't come in here. He didn't bring girls here.

She no sooner had the thought that he turned her and immediately pulled her shirt off. It surprised her since it was the first time he had taken her shirt off. He didn't stop, sliding her pants down and off, then her underclothes until she was in front of him with nothing on.

Picking her up, he tossed her on the bed, then stood and pulled his own clothes off. Nash stared wide eyed, wondering if this was it. This was where he was going to take it further than just going down on her. His hard cock stood out beautifully as he stood up straight and he stood there looking her face over with a smirk as she looked at him.

Holy hell he was hot! And so... cut. Like only a farm boy could be. He was beautiful.

He climbed into the bed slowly, taking hold of her ankles and pulling them wide as he looked her over, his smirk proprietary. Pushing her legs wider, he forced them higher, lifting her bottom up off the bed completely.

Nash let out a yelp as he shot forward and ran his tongue around her anus, then licked and sucked as he toyed with it. She whimpered slightly, not really sure about that... but it did feel amazing... Closing her eyes, she relaxed and let him do as he pleased and he groaned happily.

Lowering her hips slightly, he moved up to lick along her slit, shoving his tongue into her hole before moving up to latch on to her clit. Nash mewled and went rigid, gripping his hair as she let her head fall back completely.

He moved his hand down and eased two fingers into her pussy, stroking slowly as he worked her, then pressed his pinky to her asshole and in as she gasped and went tense. It was already done and all she could do was blink up at the ceiling at the full and pleasant feeling as he worked her clit slowly. He fucked her slowly with his fingers and his mouth was also building her up little by little, making her squirm and beg for more. She was panting and squirming, her legs wrapped around his head before he finally started actually trying to do more than just make her crazy with need.

When she came, her entire body jerked up off the bed, her pussy and ass clenching around his fingers and she felt the rush of fluid shoot out of her as the pleasure peaked. A hand on her mouth made her realize she was screaming as her body bucked again and again as the orgasm ripped through her.

It left her feeling completely drained and breathless as he eased his fingers out of her and kissed her hip. Laying down next to her, he pulled her close and kissed her shoulder, then her cheek. "Fuck yeah, baby," he rumbled happily. "The kind of shower I'm always happy to have."

Nash blinked at him, turning her head to look up at his satisfied face and shining eyes.

She didn't really care about his hangup just then, she wanted to return the favor.

Sitting up, she pushed him to his back, then grabbed his still hard cock and wrapped her lips around him.

"Oh... fuuuuck, babe," he groaned, his hand going to her head to guide her. "Fuck yeah, that's perfect," he whispered, his hand making a fist in her hair to guide her more roughly.

Nash felt excitement rising up, the feel of him taking control, showing her what he liked. It was thrilling and she had a brief fantasy of him grabbing her with his other hand and fucking her mouth, then coming all over her face.

When he yanked her off of his cock hard enough to make her yelp, she was confused as he held her head down on the bed and moved over her. His intent became apparent as he jerked her leg high, then shoved his thick cock into her still wet pussy.

"No! No, stop!" she cried, panicked. "A condom!"

"No babe," he growled almost angrily, shoving his cock into her roughly as he bent over her. "Can't get off with a rubber, I'll pull out. Fuck! This pussy is so fucking good, Nash! Fuck! You feel so good!" he groaned, ramming and thrusting almost painfully hard.

It felt amazing and Nash felt her inhibitions leaving her as she closed her eyes and slid her fingers up into his hair. He would pull out and she could get a morning after pill... it was fine... he felt so amazing inside of her!

"Jesus, Nash," he whispered, his body trembling. "Fuck! I fucking love you, Nash." he groaned.

Nash hardly heard him, knowing it was the bliss talking. She disregarded the words themselves and just felt his cock as he pushed into her again and again.

"I love you so much! Don't ever leave, Nash. Stay here with me, stay here and marry me. Be my wife!" he growled, his hand tightening around her wrists as he thrust faster.

Nash froze up, his words yanking her out of the euphoria. "What?" she demanded, trying to twist out from under him. "Stop, Gavin!"

"I love you Nash," he growled, looking down at her like he was daring her to say anything about it. "I love you and I want you to stay here! Marry me. Be my wife," he snarled, his hand on her hip as he rammed faster and harder.

"Stop!" she yelled, panicking now. "Gavin stop and get off!"

He growled, then half fell on her and she felt his fat cock throb inside of her as he came. The hot fluid filling her made her gasp and lose herself for a moment, the thrill of it making her shudder and tremble as he buried his cock as deep as he could in her.

After a moment, she caught her breath again and pushed him off of her. "Get up! Get off! What the hell, Gavin?" she demanded, yanking the sheet up to cover her as he sat up on the end of the bed facing away from her.

After a moment, he got up and flipped the light off, then laid down next to her in the bed. "Good night, Nash," he half whispered, facing away from her.

"No! No, what the hell was that?"

He turned over angrily and pushed her down to the bed with a hand on her throat. Not hard, not hurting her, but very firmly. He put his face in hers. "You heard me! You heard every word! Stay here, Nash. Don't leave, don't go back to the city!"

"Gavin... this was just... no strings... just two people having fun, remember? I can't just..."

"You can do anything you want! Just make a choice to do it and do it! You don't have to do anything just because you decided to years ago! Things change, plans change... you meet new people!"

"Gavin... this isn't right, it's not ok. My step dad is your uncle."

"We aren't related!"

"It's still... a weird situation and super awkward. Gavin..."

"Just... at least think about it," he demanded, then let her go and rolled back over.

Nash lay staring up at the dark ceiling, so confused and upset. Finally, she slipped out of the bed and pulled her clothes on, then went out to the couch to sleep.

Gavin woke her in the morning with a very fake smile before taking all of them back to the huge farm. He said nothing at all as they went into the white barn for the huge breakfast, or after when he pulled her aside and led her back to the stairs, lifting her over the gate before turning and going.

Nash watched him go, her heart hurting, then slipped up to the little cubby he had made her. It had drinks and snacks now, as well as three of her books she had brought with her. She smiled sadly as she curled up to read, the party loud and wild below her. She spent the entire day up there and that evening, Gavin showed up. He ducked into the cubby with her and laid down with a hand behind his head.

"Bout to do the white elephant gift exchange and your folks are asking about you," he told her softly.

"Ok, thanks."

"I'm not being rash or anything. We're all like this... we know what we want and we go for it. It's not just because you come for me like a pornstar either."

"Watch a lot of porn?"

"I'm male," he snorted. "Not gonna deny it. Point is... It's not about what you probably think it's about. It's more. So much more. Come on," he sighed, getting up and grabbing her hand. He pulled her down to the party and she sat down on the floor at her mom and Hank's feet. Between them, as if saying she was their kid. She refused to look at Gavin in the huge circle as numbers began getting drawn for order.

Nash wasn't really interested in the gift exchange, or the outrageous things people unwrapped. She sat with her head down until it was her turn and unwrapped the gift quickly, setting it down without showing it off like everyone else did. She was anxious to leave, to get out of the crowd of people. Anxious enough that she started shaking and she turned and laid her head in her mothers lap.

Her mother stroked her hair and leaned close to Hank. "I need to get her out of here," she whispered to him.

"Take her up to our room for now," Hank told her gently, rubbing Nash's back comfortingly.

Her mother stood and helped Nash up, then led her into the house and up to the little room with the double bed her and Hank were sharing. "Lay down here, my Nash Ella. Deep breaths, do your counting and grounding exercises, ok? Can you do that?"

Nash nodded quickly, curling up on her side and hugging a pillow. "I'll be ok, mom. Go on back to the party. I'll rest here, ok? I'll be right here when you're done."

Her mother kissed her head, then slipped out, turning the light off as she did.

Nash lay shaking, trying to use her grounding exercises to calm down until she was finally calm and breathing normally. With peace came exhaustion.

She woke briefly when her mother hugged her and kissed her head, laying behind her to hold her, but went right back to sleep.

When morning came, Nash opened her eyes and stared at the wall, thinking about Gavin. Was he upset that she hadn't gone to sleep at his house? She imagined Hank had gone and slept on the couch there instead.

She sat up slowly, trying not to wake her mother, but her mother woke up immediately, and behind her, Hank.

Nash blinked at him in confusion. They had let her stay in their bed and made due with no room to let her rest and sleep? She turned away from them and got up, running fingers through her tangled hair.

"Thanks for letting me sleep... I guess I was tired."

"Of course Nash Ella," her mother smiled.

"Any excuse to snuggle your mother closer is worth it in my book," Hank grinned. "Just glad you don't snore."

Nash managed a smile, then hurried out of the room. Not knowing where else to go, she went to the white barn and up to the cubby to curl up and think about things. As the barn below began filling up, she thought maybe she should go somewhere else. Gavin would know where to find her here and she wasn't ready to talk to him.

She decided to leave it for now, she would have to go out among all the people who were already there. Maybe he would leave her alone like he had the day before.

As the room below got louder and louder, she got more and more tense, feeling like something bad was going to happen. Something horrible.

After lunch, Gavin did show up, ducking into the cubby with her. He said nothing, just tackled her down to the floor and kissed her. She forgot every objection in seconds as his hands held her and his mouth made her lose herself. He reached down and shoved her pants down her hips, then pressed his fingertips to her bud immediately, making her gasp.

She had no real time to focus as he brought her close, then flipped her and yanked her hips up high to move behind her. His mouth covered her pussy from behind as he licked and kissed as if fueled by an unnamed need. Nash could only bite down on a pillow to try and stay quiet.

He stopped suddenly and her eyes sprang open as she panted, so close to coming that it was about to make her crazy. His hands on her hips and his cock pressing to her opening made her realize too late what was about to happen. Yanking back on her hips, he plunged his cock into her as she cried out. His hand clamped over her mouth as he leaned over her, taking her down to the ground. He shoved into her from behind, his hand over her mouth and holding her head against his shoulder. She was already so close, the feel of his thick cock spreading her open and ramming into her wall took her over the edge. He growled through clenched teeth as he held her down though the orgasm. He groaned again as it began easing down, then began ramming even harder.

"You're mine, Nash," he growled almost angrily. "You're mine and I am not letting you go without a fight! I love you and you belong to me, forever!"

Shoving in hard, he held himself there as he came and Nash could only moan wantonly as she felt him throbbing and spilling into her, filling her with hot cum. It was beautiful.

As she went languid, he pulled out of her and turned her to face him, kissing her passionately and roughly before fixing his jeans and leaving her laying there.

Nash lay there a long moment, just trying to figure out what had just happened and half wishing he would come back and do it again.