Nasty Creampie

Story Info
My wife has a love/hate relationship with sex.
2.8k words
4.64
14.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

My girlfriend and I had just finished a nice sensual fuck. The kind that makes your toes curl as you grunt and push into her pussy in the pulsing throes of orgasm. We were staring into each other's eyes at the climactic moment and actually finished at the same time.

Breathing heavily from my exertions I rolled off asking the proverbial question, "Was it as good for you?"

My hand rested on her thigh lovingly and she squeezed it in reassurance, "Better." Then she caught me off guard, "What were you thinking?"

Naturally I was thinking of her pussy walls clenching and milking my cock. I loved the silky texture on my bare cockskin.

I embellished as the writer in me was prone to do, "I was lost in your eyes. It was like I was swimming in pools of love."

Ginger sat up excited, "Me too! I could stare into your soul all day. The feeling of being so - connected."

She left me lounging in the sheets during her customary post coital shower. She had once explained that she could handle the dirtiness during the act, but afterwards the thought of being immersed "in" the mess was too much.

Returning to me, she lay her head on me, slowly stroking first my hairy chest, then uncharacteristically she moved her tiny hand to my balls. It revived my erection in a short time.

She tugged my dick musing, "When I'm lost in the act I don't think about Missionary position. I fantasize about riding your penis and feeling your goo rocket up into the depths of my being."

I pushed my cock against her hand with my hips, "Climb aboard. I can get hard again. I just won't be able to cum so soon." And she climbed astride.

From above me I admired her heavy swaying breasts, squeezing and kneading them, causing bubble gum nipples to protrude from between my fingers.

Ginger bent low rocking her pelvis as she did. Her long strawberry hair grazed my chest. She implored, "I shared. Now what's your fantasy?"

I was reminded of a story I'd read once where a woman rode a man's face like an equestress on a powerful horse. I felt vulnerable and open: like sharing it would be OK. It wasn't MY fantasy, as if I had just one big unrequited desire. But it was ONE fantasy. I elucidated, "I read this story once, it was thrilling. It touched my buttons using all the sexiest vocabulary."

She sat upright, still fucking herself on me, supporting herself with her fingertips on my belly. "Go on..." She grinned mischievously.

I felt shy to say it aloud, "She was atop her man just like you are, and she crept forward until she sat her you-know-what on his... face... rather than his pole."

She squealed, "Oh you naughty, adventurous man. I didn't know you had it in you." She was working hard, trying to achieve her second orgasm while I had no delusion that I was anything but spent. I was just there to provide her with a hard phallus. "What was it called," she asked me, "the story?"

Not really sure I answered, "Something like 'She Bakes Him a Pie.' I shrugged as I told her."

Her eyes bore into me, "A creampie?!"

She had it! How she knew I couldn't guess. "Yea, that's what it was."

I continued my retelling as that wasn't the part of the story that turned me on and I kinda glossed over that. "The author did such a fantastic job describing her lady parts." I hesitated to repeat the outrageous words out loud as I was the more reserved of the two of us. "He waxed poetic when talking about... her wet excitement... and her moist lips. You could really feel her ardour."

She crept forward until her sex was above my chin. "We should do that." Her words were half statement, half question. I was no stranger to eating pussy and this new position was novel and exciting. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh Jeff, you're so dirty!" The way she grinned made me want to be dirty for her. She winked, "Let's pretend it's truly dirty." I didn't see her point about pretending.

She did have a strange fixation with talking about how sex was dirty. It was seemingly a love/hate relationship nastiness. I nodded, playing along, "Make me dirty, Ginger."

I told her how in the story the girl had let the full effect of her weight fall on the man's mouth. "Press it to my lips, baby. Do it!"

She moved the final few inches rubbing her open erotic doorway on me. Never before had I experienced the silky insides so intimately. I lapped, eagerly joining my spirit with hers.

Above me her muffled words never ceased, "What did the second man do?

Somehow she knew there had been another man in the story. And only now did I remember that detail. She lifted and I replied, gazing at her saliva moistened lips. "He was gone by then."

Ginger rubbed her gash on me with renewed vigor, "So it was about the two lovers and not the interloper?"

Then she let up again so I could speak, "Right. He enjoyed the man's wife and the husband delighted in how hot she was. Then he left."

Ginger pressed her clit into my mouth, "Suck it!" I pursed my lips, sucking how she likes it, just from below this time. She shook, "This is perfect practice. Keep doing that." She shook again and I knew she was cumming. I even tasted a tiny gush.

"The discharge. The mixed juices of love. Do you want it?"

I was smothered in her cunt. Just like in the story, the thought of 'smothering' and the very word 'cunt' exhilarated me. Ginger moved her slick hole over my open mouth. "Stick your tongue inside. It's so filthy. Swipe it. Get it all my love."

She arched her back. She threw her head up toward the ceiling. She ground her sexy acrid cunt on me dominantly. "I'll make it real for you. I can't wait. Tomorrow? Do you want it tomorrow?" Then she was complete in her climax.

I did want it tomorrow. I could have sex every day, but Ginger didn't like too many of her obligatory showers so for the sake of her skin it was rare for us to do it two days in a row.

Catching her breath she loped off to the shower again. "You made a mess dear. You need a shower too." She was right. I'd cum on my stomach. I would have prefered to just wipe it up with a pair of underwear. But I knew better than to argue with OCD.

Later at tea she was shy, "Do you really want me to be hot for another man?"

I knew my heart as I revealed it to her, "When we're in the clubs and the guys are looking at you it rocks my world."

She turned away, "So you want to see me taken by another man?"

I reached into myself and searched my depraved needs. I too looked away, washing my cup, "I don't actually want to see it. It's just knowing that you're desirable."

With our backs turned to each other we explored more, "So you want to know some man wanted me...and you want the aftermath? The dirty talk? The nastiness?"

I placed the cups in the drying rack. The dirty talk had been so good. I mean, I'd cum without even touching myself. And it had even been a second time in one day. "Yes! That's exactly what I want."

Ginger hugged me from behind. "Me too. I've never been more turned on."

She turned to leave, "It's so awful. I don't know why I like gross stuff so much during our lovemaking. But if you do too, it must be normal." Then she was gone, leaving me perplexed.

The next day she texted me: "John from work agreed to our foul game. He's been staring at my ass ever since."

I knew who John was. He had a reputation at her work for having a big cock. In fact, I'd spied on him at the urinal once at an office party and had confirmed it to myself. It wasn't long like one would expect. Instead it was stubby but fat as a beer can. I couldn't admit to my spying so I never told Ginger.

My reaction to her narrative surprised me. Imagining that another guy might be lusting over my girlfriend gave me an instant boner. Thinking that she actually might have said something to him to make him stare at her butt would be too much.

In time I texted back, mustering up all the courage I had to be equally smutty and creative, "Are you wet?"

My phone chimed instantly, "My pussy is drenched and my moist clit is throbbing in anticipation."

I nearly creamed my pants reading that. I typed furiously, "Your words are so sordid. I almost 'finished' before we got started."

Reading her next words I had to force myself not to cum. "I'm going to ride your face so hard and drip so much! You better be lying naked on the bed when I get home so we don't waste ...a second."

She kept texting for the rest of her shift moving the plot forward. Her imagination was wild, "He just slapped my fanny in the hallway." and later, "He just copped a feel in the breakroom."

I did my best to keep up with the fantasy, "You should tweak his manhood." and "Slip your panties into his pocket." I couldn't wait till she got home to be naughty and adventurous and play out the dirty fantasy for her again.

In time her fiction took an even raunchier turn, "I'm rubbing my hands all over his hairy sweaty balls in his car." Then, "We're on his doorstep and his cum-leaky cock is jutting out through his zipper." I checked the time, by now she'd be half way home.

I wasn't going to be outdone though, "You should give it a premonitory slurp in public before going inside."

The next message came just ten minutes later, "He was overcome with lust and filled me up before I could even be satisfied." I peeked out the window expecting to see her pulling into the drive.

By now I was more familiar with the term 'creampie' and knew how to play her salacious game. I pecked at the keyboard, "You're just too sexy for any man to hold out. You just bring me a slippery creampie and I'll take care of your needs."

Her next repartee lacked cunning and was frankly nonsensical, "I'm having trouble holding it in. I think some Saran Wrap should work."

I didn't know how to respond and honestly our banter had lost its sizzle, "OK, hurry home."

When the tires on her car finally crunched over the stones in our driveway I jumped into bed in the intended supine position. I was greatly looking forward to another face-sitting session. The submissiveness and the dirty words were driving my motor beyond measure.

Ginger stumbled through the door, waddling to the bedroom with her hand pressed firmly to her crotch. Lickety-split she peeled off her pants whereupon I saw she was in reality clutching a swatch of Saran Wrap to her puss, pinching her labia. "Hurry Jeff, I've already lost so much."

She didn't bother removing her shirt or nylons as she practically jumped on my face in her haste. She tossed aside the plastic film at the last second as she sat her full weight on my sex hungry mouth. Her bush was steamy and plastered against her flesh.

"Alright Cum-boy now you're gonna lick up all John's deposit." She was really taking this role play to the tenth level: and I was eating it up figuratively and literally.

Her pussy was wetter than last time, belying her horny state, and she let out the most vile litany of stimulating filthy nastiness any women ever uttered during sex: "I can feel it dripping in great big globs. He must have shot the biggest gooey load of gunk any man has ever spurted into a sloppy cunt before. Suck it down Jeff, like you wanted. Open wide so his sperm can drool onto your tongue.

Just like she was saying, a stream of liquid fell into my mouth in sublime but obvious viscous rivulets.

I struggled to determine how Ginger had done it. Surely no pussy produced this much cream. As I lapped the slime the only explanation was that she had emptied a raw egg into her cunt just before coming into the house.

"Don't you love it Jeff? His warm spunk flowing from my well-fucked cunt down your cuck throat? It's what we practiced but better because nothing is nastier than a real creampie."

Ginger ground her gash back and forth groaning great gross lines of filth and driving herself into a minor quaking frenzy of sex filled ecstasy.

I could have rested there in the blissful petite mort of a man providing his woman such grand release, but she wanted more from me than passivity.

"Do you love John's taste? Will you reach in with your tongue and swipe up every last spermy drop?" I remembered her words from yesterday realizing that the creampie theme didn't evolve during our storytelling but had been simmering within her since before my literary admission. I reached with my tongue so she would know I heard her lust-filled words.

Ginger moved her gaping hole directly over my wide open mouth. "He stretched me out Jeff. All the girls at work say he has a long fuck tool. But it was no longer than my hand is wide. Jeff, it was so thick I almost couldn't take it. And the color...John is so pale...but his big plump cum shooter is reddish.

I remembered the color from that day in the bathroom. I would call it ruddy. But how did she know?

She went on describing the alleged act of sex with John. "So, he didn't jet his syrup in very deep. You can get it all if you try. My cunt is so sore from the cock battering, but it's so open nothing can stop the leakage." And saying that she tossed her head back in her typical style and had her first orgasm.

The contractions grasped at my slithering tongue and ejected a wad of what I was finally realizing was real cum from a real man. It was no role play. No mere story for my benefit.

"I fucked his fat cock for you Jeff. I brought you a nasty creampie just like in your fantasy. He desired and lusted for my hot body just like you hoped. He gave me nasty gooey cream and I saved it all and brought it home to you." I sucked at her fuck hole, a man possessed.

"Slurp it all up, Jeff. Is it everything you dreamed it would be? Because John wants to do it again." I couldn't answer, but I could slurp as she suggested. With loud conspicuous sucks I slurped for all I was worth ingesting all the gross cum that I could get.

Rocking and twisting on my lips Ginger grabbed my cock and that's all it took. Huge ropes of cum jetted up hitting her back, whereupon she squealed in delight.

I came down from my climax and Ginger rode my face to another before falling beside me, expounding, "Best orgasms ever, Jeff."

Laying there I was disgusted by what I had done. But seeing her serene face I knew I would be ready to do it again as soon as my revulsion dissipated. The knowledge that the stucky sensation on my face was John's cum was overwhelming. I turned to make my way to the shower while oddly, Ginger did not.

Ginger stroked my retreating shoulder, "Jeff? The Saran Wrap really didn't work well, and I lost so much..."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers