Nasty Little Slut

Story Info
Onyx is such a little tease for her big brother and daddy.
2.6k words
4.04
38.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We should not be doing this....

I thought I was home alone. I had time to myself and a day off from work, my brother or my daddy's cars weren't in the driveway.

What better opportunity to play. I stripped naked and admired myself in the mirror for a while.

I was never ashamed of my body seeing as I'm thicker than most girls with a small fupa, a fat juicy ass and 32G tits....I was the full package.

Of course I have to give context for this story in order for this to make sense.

My name is Onyx, 19 and I am 5'5 light brown eyes, brown skin and curvy. My daddy, 45 is 6'0 green eyes, caramel skin, nice teeth and fit in all the right places. And last but not least my big brother Nick, 25 with his forest green eyes, gorgeous smile, 6'6 and cross fit.

It's always been me, my daddy and big brother for as long as I can remember and as much as I love spending with my family I needed some time alone.

I played some music to set my mood right and got straight to it butt ass naked in my bed with my wand ready to cum so good.

I played with my nipples and let my nails lightly caress every part of myself until I was drenched. I turned on my toy to the lowest setting I wanted to edge myself nicely and take my time.

I closed my eyes and put my wand right on my clit, smacking my pussy I was ready to fuck myself so deliciously.

I normally hear everything around me but I was just enthralled in how the wand was making me feel I didn't hear my door open or the garage when he got home early from his workout.

My moans got louder, raspy and just begging for it.

My big brother unbeknownst to me watched from the door way as his little sister got off and she had cum so beautifully he couldn't help himself, he was getting hard and pulled down his basketball shorts, stroking is 9 inch dick and thrusting his hips to the pace Onyx set for herself.

Nick quietly made his way to the bed and watched Onyx work herself to another orgasm.

His mouth watered as he gave her a nice long lick from her ass all the way to her clit.

Startled and aroused that was just what Onyx needed to push her over the edge and she squirted all over her big brother's face.

"Oh my god, Nicky what are you doing?!" Onyx was shocked that her brother not only caught her naked but actually tasted her.

"Damn babygirl, you looked so fuckin good I just had to taste you," he said as he stroked his dick.

"Come here and let me show you how it feels to be fucked instead of these toys. I have wanted you so long and you teasing me walking around the house in them little ass shorts you call pajamas."

Before she could say a word Nicky grabbed her by the ankles, pulled her close to him and spread her legs all the way up to her ears.

He looked Onyx dead in her eyes and slid in her warm wet pussy, both of them groaning at the feeling of him being balls deep inside of her.

"Fuck, this pussy so damn tight," he whispered as he let her get adjusted to his size.

Onyx put her hands on his stomach attempting to push him back, "We shouldn't be doing this fuck Nicky you so deep I feel you in my stomach," she whimpered.

The sounds she made drove him up a wall and before he knew it he slapped her hands away and slammed all 9 inches of his dick into his little sister, hammering into her like he was on a mission to turn her pussy out.

"You hear how wet you are babygirl, that's all for me ain't it. Look at you creaming all over my dick you want this just as bad as me....this can be our little secret."

She looked down to see what he was looking at and her resistance flew right out the window as she looked at her pussy swallowing her big brother's dick her pussy fluttered and he felt it.

"Yeah you like your big brother's dick, oooo shit you cumming for me babygirl. Tell me who making you nut baby," he said as he jackhammered into her.

"Shit, Nicky you, you making me nut on this dick, yes don't stop daddy please don't stop," she begged so pretty.

Hearing her beg was like a drug to him and he couldn't help it looking at her face as she enjoyed the pleasure she was getting he bent down hugged her and kissed on those juicy lips calling out his name. When she called him daddy he almost nutted but wanted her to cum and make it last.

He kissed her sloppily and lost the rhythm of his strokes.

After fucking her he knew she couldn't give this pussy to any other nigga that wasn't him.

"Fuck babygirl get that shit come on squirt for daddy. You want this nut, you want daddy to nut all in that pussy huh," he said menacingly.

He wanted her to remember whose making her feel this good and that no nigga would ever compare to pleasing her.

He felt the tingling in his balls and his dick throbbed he just knew he was about to cum for her and he didn't know whether she was on birth control or not.

"Yes Nicky, daddy FUCK nut in this pussy!" she screamed as she milked his dick.

"FUUUUCCKKKK Babygirl damn this pussy is mine, I'm about to fill you up, GET THIS NUT my nasty little slut," he roared.

As he nutted the lights in the room came on and the music stopped.

Their dad walked in the room, "You two had fun?" he glared.

Nick dick twitched when he looked at his dad and he looked down at his baby sister kissed her again and he pulled his dick out of her sister.

"Daddy he made me cum sooo good," Onyx drunkenly stated still high off her orgasm.

"Yea babygirl I know, just let me talk to your brother and he can make you feel good all over again okay," he said sweetly.

She nodded and smiled while cum dripped out of her pussy onto the sheets.

Nicky and his dad stood outside her door. "When did you start fucking Babygirl Nick?" he said.

He wasn't mad at the fact that he caught them fucking. He was angry at the fact that he didn't get to have her first. "Just today dad she was playing with herself and I couldn't help it, she felt too damn good," he said as his dick started to get hard.

He looked down to see his father was just as hard as he was. "So tell me how she felt, I wanna taste my Babygirl next...." Nick and his dad grinned knowing this wouldn't be the first or the last.

PART 2:

"She's so tight, wet and warm fucking her is like an addiction dad. I don't want her fucking none of them niggas she be fuckin with," Nick said possessively.

His dad, Eric looked at him and he adjusted his hard on, "Son I need to fuck her, she walks around in my shirts and those little ass shorts just begging to be fucked and those lips fuck I imagine her sucking the nut out of me. Son please just let me have her tonight," he begged.

Nick thought to himself for a second, sharing her with anyone else would drive him insane but sharing his sexy ass baby sister with his father is something so taboo it made his dick twitch.

"Why make it one night when we can share her from this day forward she could be ours. Our little nasty ass slut pops, what do you think?"

"I think I'm ready to fuck OUR babygirl and give her all the dick she deserves," Eric stated greedily as he stroked his own 11 inch dick to thought of those pretty ass lips wrapped around him.

Nick smirked evilly, whispers in Eric's ear while grabbing his dick still covered in Onyx juices, "She loves calling me daddy while she cums for me." He stroked his dad from shaft to tip raising his hand showing his dad their babygirl's cream all over him. Eric grunted and groaned from the contact and the sticky wet feeling his son let him feel from Onyx wet pussy.

"Let me watch you fuck the shit out of our baby pops, I can't enough of her," Nicky begged Eric and with one more thrust of his hips into his hand, he nutted and grunted, "Fuck yea son."

Both men entered Onyx's room naked and quietly while she slept. They took a moment to look at her in all her glory, naked lying on her stomach, bubble ass in the air while she leaks of cum. Nick found a chair and placed it at the edge of the bed as he stuck his fingers in Onyx and used his cum as lubricant and stroked his dad's dick with the same cum. She whimpered and threw her ass back on his fingers craving the contact.

"You see your babygirl primed and ready for her daddy," Nicky said.

Eric moved at the head of the bed and tapped his dick on Onyx lips, as she opened her mouth he shivered loving how her lips and tongue felt. Thinking her brother is back for another round of mind blowing sex she sucks his dick with more enthusiasm and shoves his dick all the way down her throat until her mouth is at his pelvis. Eric has chills run down his spine as he thinks to himself, she doesn't have a gag reflex and he really fucks her face wanting more.

Nick strokes his dick faster as he realizes his baby sister is their little slut that can take everything they give her and just like that she's just as special as they thought.

After fucking her mouth, Eric doesn't want to cum in her mouth, not yet he wants to cum inside his babygirl ever since she turned 18 he wanted her to have his babies and now his fantasy is finally coming true.

Eric looks at her ass and lightly smacks until he sees a ripple effect and he goes down to her pussy because he needs to taste his little girl. He spreads her pussy lips and watches the cum leak out of her, stuffs the nut back in her pussy and devours her like it's his last meal. Onyx wakes up to her pussy being tongue fucked and can't help but to grind her pussy on his face, now wide awake she's on all fours loving how eats her pussy and using his fingers.

Meanwhile, Nicky at the end of the bed has to join in the fun and gets on the bed by the headboard. He wants to feel her throat for himself and couldn't take it anymore. He grabs her jaw and makes her look at him as her daddy works her up to her 2nd nut. She opens her eyes and frowns when it dawns on her that her brother is not eating her pussy. She cums as Nicky smiles at her and leans down to get some of that tongue sucking on her juicy lips.

Eric gets on his knees and teases his dick between her pussy lips and slowly gives her all 11 inches of dick until he's balls deep touching the back of her pussy. "There you go baby, take daddy's dick, I knew you were a nasty little slut just for us waiting to be fucked right," Eric whispers.

Her pussy flutters as her daddy as her daddy pulls out all the way to the tip and thrusts back in oh so slow. "Fuck daddy I can't believe your fucking me like this. Please daddy give me more fuck this pussy," Onyx whines as she tries to take more of his dick.

After hearing that confession Nick fucks her throat and freezes while her throat squeezes and swallows all of him. His hips twitch and his thighs tremble, "Fuck babygirl you gon make me nut before all the fun even starts," as he gives her a minute to breathe before thrusting in her mouth.

Eric begins to pound her harder looking on as their babygirl takes her big brother and her begging him to take her pussy. "Yea baby this pussy working for this nut, fuck I don't think I'll be able to stay away baby, it's like your pussy don't wanna let me go shit," he groans.

"You gon be our little slut and have my babies, you want daddy's nut in this pussy, tell me baby," he says to Onyx grabbing her by the hair to hear the words out of those tasty ass lips.

"Yes daddy I wanna have your babies, I want all that nut from the both of you, give me all the cum I want until your balls are drained," she says, her voice full of lust. Eric tongue kisses Onyx while smacking her ass, swallowing her moans and fucking her with no remorse.

"Suck Nicky's dick for daddy babygirl make us cum and get all the nut you deserve okay baby?" Onyx nods and licks his lips before going back down on her brother. She gives her big brother the sloppiest head. He's had bitches that give excellent head but none that would make him lose his mind like he is right now. He watches her ass ripple as his pops fucks the shit out the pussy he just nutted in and his balls tighten up. She swirls her tongue on the tip of his dick and caress and massage his balls. She finds the magic spot behind his balls and massages making him nut so powerful he has to lean back against the headboard.

He twitches and moans so loud, he couldn't believe his eyes and how he felt as babygirl swallowed every...last...drop looking him in the eyes. In the back of his mind he's thinking, I'm in love with her and that no one can fuck and suck him like his little slut.

Her daddy on the other hand was hanging on by a thread after watching his babygirl proudly swallow the nut her brother gave her. He looks up to his son and he whispers, "Nut in that pussy," while spreading her ass so he can see the mess they made. He closes his eyes wanting to prolong this feeling of being inside the walls of his baby, his pussy.

Before he can react, Onyx reaches down in between them while her cheeks are spread and reaches underneath massage his balls with her wet small hands. She looks back at her daddy and starts to twerk on his dick. Eric opens his eyes looking at his baby and killing her pussy. He looks down and sees her hands on his balls and loses his shit.

"YOU FINNA MAKE ME NUT BABYGIRL, HAVE MY BABIES," he screams as he shoots load after load into her pussy.

"Ooo yes daddy give me all that nut, I love when Daddy and Nicky fill me up," she says as she milks his dick reaching her own orgasm. Daddy's dick twitches while he looks at his children covered in cum and ecstasy. "Both of you are MINE," he says softly as he kisses his son and then Onyx. Nothing could ever come between them again. Eric knew his babygirl would be trouble and this was only the beginning.