Nasty Nikki Suxxx the Slutty Sissy

Story Info
Rodney and Dave use me and treat me as the whore I am.
2.5k words
4.68
7.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this morning in nothing but a pair of red fishnets and a g string, which was stuck to my sticky, well fucked pussy. My butt is bruised, my nipples hurt, and my dick is in a cage. It was such a wonderful evening.

Yesterday, my friend Rodney text me, asking if I was free this evening. Of course I was. I'm always free for Rodney. He is fifty-seven years old, black with a very large dick. And by large, I mean 9.5 thick inches of ass stretching meat. Then, he asked if he could bring a friend.

"Absolutely." I replied.

So, at about five o'clock, I begin to get ready. I spend about an hour transforming myself into my feminine alter ego, Nikki Suxxx. See, Rodney is straight. He isn't interested in Zach. He is interested in Nikki. When I am done, my face is caked in makeup, my lips are bright red, and I am wearing red fishnets, with a red g string, and pink halter top that says "YES DADDY!". I check myself in the mirror. My hair is sort of a unisex style, shaved short on the sides and combed back on the top. Right now it is dyed light pink. I can make my face passable, but at 5'10" 170#, I'm just a little big. My arms are fairly muscular, but nobody cares about that. For the most part, guys like Rodney are only interested in my fat bubble butt and insatiable hole, which looks like a pussy, from being repeatedly stretched by cocks and toys. I cage my dick. Rodney makes me be caged. It won't be needed tonight anyway. Then I put on my pink collar, and leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I dim the lights in my bedroom, which contains a large bed and a swing, then I go to the living room to wait for the men.

I love to dress up for guys. I'm not trans, and I mostly identify as a man, although I am a very effeminate one. I never wanted to be a woman, but I do love being sexy. I do drag, as Nikki Suxxx, and I play a sissy maid named #6 with a BDSM group. And of course I dress up for men like Rodney, who just want a wild night with a nasty slut. Rodney is one of those guys, who learned long ago that sissies like me love to please and worship a man, and will do almost anything. The fact that I have a penis doesn't bother him. He won't even touch it, except maybe to cause me a little pain.

The door opens and two men walk in. One is Rodney, who is a big man at about 6'3" and 240#. He has a bit of a belly, which I love, and he wears a full beard and a shaved head. He introduced his friend as Dave. Dave is also pretty big, around six foot with a beefy dad bod. He is completely clean shaven, and has a shaved head as well. He is grinning at me, and looking me over like I'm a piece of meat.

There's nothing quite like the feeling I get when I am with straight, masculine men, and I'm dressed like a bitch. It's amazing. I love the way they look at me, knowing they probably consider me a pathetic faggot, and they are only here to use me. They aren't interested in chit chat. They aren't here for conversation. They are here to stick their dicks in my holes.

"Whatcha drinking?" I ask. Rodney orders a Captain and Coke. Dave orders a beer. I sashay into the kitchen, feeling their eyes on my ass. I return with the drinks, then get down to business. I drop to my knees, and begin undoing their pants. Rodney tells me to do Dave first. I'm happy to see his cock is very thick, about eight inches long, with a very nice set of hairy balls. I put him in my mouth, taking it all down my throat. Rodney rubs his on the side of my face. Dave grabs my head, and fucks my throat, then gives my mouth to Rodney, who does the same. Rodney is a bit of a challenge, but I get him all the way down. Then I switch back to Dave, sucking his balls first, then swallowing his cock again.

"You were right." Dave says to Rodney. "This bitch can suck a cock. Damn!"

"I told you. Nikki is a freaky little bitch."

Their nasty talk turns me on. I'm very proud of my cocksucking skills, and their comments make me very proud.

After a bit more sucking, I look up at the guys and suggest we go to the bedroom. They smile. I lead the way, crawling on the floor, while Rodney holds my leash. Dave laughs. "Damn, this bitch is trained!"

"Oh, you just wait." Rodney says, chuckling. Once in the bedroom Rodney orders me to get on the bed. I obey, and get on all fours. He pushes me down onto my stomach, then cuffs my hands and ankles. I hear my closet door open. He knows where I keep the toys. He stuffs my eight inch black dildo in my mouth. Then I feel a sharp sting as a crop slaps my ass. "Are you going to be a good bitch?" He asks, then strikes again.

"Mmmmmhmmmmmm!" I reply with the dildo in my mouth. He slaps me again, really hard, making me squirm around helplessly in my binds. The men laugh.

"Damn, that's hot." Dave comments. "It's ass bounces when you hit it."

"Yeah, this little slut loves it." Rodney replies. "This is what I was telling you. These sissy bois are freaks." He slaps me again. "They like this shit, and will let you do anything." He's right. I will do almost anything. I mean, here I am with two men in my apartment, bound in lingerie and being whipped while they laugh about it. One is a perfect stranger. And I really know nothing about Rodney, other than the fact that he occasionally comes over and fucks me. They could do anything to me right now, and I would be helpless to stop them. But, that's part of the thrill.

"Let me try." I hear Dave say, then feel the whip strike my tender ass again. "Shit!" He says, then swings. This one was really hard. "This is fun."

"Yes it is." Rodney laughs. "Need another beer?"

"Sure." Dave replies. So while Rodney helps himself to my booze, Dave amuses himself by whipping my ass several times. I struggle and fight my binds, but it's no use.

"Damn, look how red that ass is." Rodney says after he returns. "Shit, I'll bet that hurts."

"Yeah, I'll bet it does." Dave says, sounding amused.

"How's that ass baby?" Rodney asks.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmm." Is all I can say with the dildo in my mouth. The men laugh. Then Rodney unclips my cuffs, and pulls my ass up into the air. Some lube is squirted on my pussy, then he quickly takes my ass, ramming himself all the way in with one hard push. "Oh, my fucking God!" I moan, now full of dick. I see Dave's hairy cock in front of me, so I start sucking it while Rodney pounds my ass. This is pure heaven for me, having a cock up my ass and another in my mouth. The only thing better is when more guys are watching and waiting their turn.

"Yeah, faggot, this is what you want isn't it?" Rodney snarls. "You like being a nasty little whore don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I moan. Dave grabs my hair and puts his dick back in my mouth. Rodney pounds away for a few more minutes, and then it's Dave's turn. Dave gets behind me and enters my slutty hole, and Rodney lays down, and I suck his wet cock that had just been up my ass. I don't care. I know I'm clean. This really impresses Dave.

"Ass to mouth! What a dirty bitch!" He says while fucking me slow and deep.

"Yeah, sissies don't care." Rodney says. I stop sucking him, and suck on his balls, while he rubs his cock on my face. I look up at him and can see him smiling. This makes me feel good.

"Fuck yeah! Damn, this feels good. Take that dick bitch." Dave growls, fucking me hard. I like feeling him getting really into it, his hard cock beating up my insides.

They trade off again, this time Rodney pulls me up to ride him. I straddle him, then sit down on his cock, then start bouncing up and down like a good slut. Dave watches and drinks his beer, then Rodney lets his dick slip out and tells him to fuck me. Dave gets behind me, shoves his cock up my ass, and fucks me while I lay on top of Rodney. "Ever dped a bitch?" Rodney asks Dave. Dave says no. "Wanna give it a try?" He doesn't ask me. He knows I want it. Besides, no isn't in a panty bitches vocabulary.

"Hell yeah!" Dave replies enthusiastically. He pulls out and Rodney goes in. Then Dave starts trying to penetrate me while I am full of Rodney's dick. "Fuck, bitch, open up and let me in!" He says, squirting more lube on me. Rodney holds me tightly, and finally Dave's head spreads me open. The pain is brutal and I scream so loud my neighbors had to have heard me. They probably hate me. He gets it in further and I bury my head in the pillow Rodney is laying on, to muffle my moans. It hurts so bad, but I love it. I have no idea why. Dave shows no mercy and goes deeper, until he is all the way in. My poor pussy is now stretched to the max. "Shit, that feels amazing." Dave moans, as his dicks slides wetly beside Rodney's.

"Shit!" I cry out.

"Yeah, you wanted some dick now you're getting it baby." Rodney says, in a voice that sounds a little taunting. "You like this shit don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I groan. He chuckles, and calls me a slut. A man like Rodney could never understand why a guy would dress up in lingerie, cage his cock then take two dicks up his ass. But then again, Rodney is a man. I gave up my manhood years ago.

"Goddamn!" Dave grunts, ramming me a few more times. "I better stop or I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah don't do that." Rodney said. "We're not done with this bitch yet." I feel Dave slip out of me, and I go back to riding Rodney. As I bounce up and down on him, I can feel lube squirting out of my loose, sloppy hole.

"I've got to piss and get another beer." Dave said.

Rodney smiled up at me, and said, "Go show him where the bathroom is." I smiled back, knowing what he wants me to do. I dismount and take Dave's hand, leading him across the hall to my bathroom. I take off my halter top, get on my knees in the tub and open my mouth.

"What the fuck?" Dave asks, sounding confused.

"The bitch is thirsty." Rodney says from the doorway. "Give it a drink."

"Holy shit!" Dave laughs. "What a nasty slut. Damn." He aims his cock at my mouth, then released, shooting a stream of piss in my mouth and all over my face. He finished, laughed, and then looked at me dripping wet, and shook his head, and said, "Wow."

"Yeah!" Rodney said, sounding proud. "Come on bitch, get back in the bedroom. You ain't done." He took my leash and I crawled back to bed, dripping wet. Rodney put me in the swing, and snapped my cuffs to the chains, so my wrists were bound and my legs were spread wide. Dave returned with a fresh beer. I hung there and watched Rodney pick up the whip, and walk back over towards me. I knew what was coming. He was going to whip my balls. Rodney loves to do that while I'm caged, a bit of a reminder that he gets to cum and I don't. He stands over my head with his balls on my face, and gives my balls a flick.

"Oh fuck!" I moan, feeling the pain rise up through my stomach. He does it again. Then again. Then two more times. "Shit!" I scream. He flicks them again, then slaps my hole five times, before teasing the quirt up my stomach to my nipples. He slaps them five times apiece, then gives my balls five more, for good measure. "Oh please no more!" I beg. But that isn't the safeword. I say that because it turns him on.

"So, Dave, are we ready to breed this bitch?" He asks.

"Hell yeah."

Dave gets between my legs, enters me, and starts fucking me slowly. "That's right Dave, turn the bitch out. Make that cunt yours." Rodney whispers, rubbing his balls all over my face. Dave speeds up, using the swing to bounce me up and down on his dick. Rodney reaches down and pinches my nipples, hard. "Hell yeah, Dave, show this bitch who's boss!" He says, as Dave fucks me harder.

"Oh yeah, fuck, I'm gonna cum." Dave moans. Then, he slams himself into me, really hard, grunts, then pulls out. "Shit." I hear him say, then Rodney takes his place.

"Damn, look at that!" He says. "Damn Dave, you filled that cunt up, boy. That's fucking sexy." He sticks a finger in my cream pie then puts it in my mouth. I suck it clean, while he shoves his cock up my ass. "Oh yeah, nice and wet. I love sloppy seconds." He starts fucking me, and tells Dave to make me clean him off. While Rodney has his way with my poor pussy, I lick the lube and cum off Daves dick, which was still hard. "Oh yeah, bitch, ready for Daddy's cum?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Beg for it bitch!" He says, slapping my face.

"Oh please Daddy, cum in me! Oh fuck fill my pussy Daddy, please!" I whine like a bitch.

"Oh yeah, I'm almost there. Fuck yeah. Oh shit. Oh fuck!" I watch Rodney's face contort, and then he explodes in me, filling me up with more of the cum that I crave. He pulls out and I can feel it all dripping out of me. "Yeah, fuck, you can't even hold anymore can you?"

"No." I reply. There's no way. My pussy is wrecked and sloppy. I can feel their cum leaking out of me.

He lets me up out of the swing, then I follow them to the living room where they get dressed. "Well, thank you both for coming over." I say, as they leave.

I'm now exhausted. I go to bed without a shower, and lay there feeling their cum all over my ass. I don't unlock the cage. I don't want to cum yet. I drift off to sleep.