Nasty nuns.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in shock, I had a thousand questions, "Are you okay? Do they know you're pregnant?" I would have continued but the door opened, frightening us both, and Sister Rose went into self-protection mode, poked me in the ribs with her flashlight and said, "I told you, let's go, Mrs. White is waiting for you."

The news that I was going to be a father was unsettling to me. A child from my loins would be born and I would never see it. Would the child grow up to be an asshole like I was? I hoped not. Maybe that gene would skip a generation. Either way, I was afraid of what might happen to Sister Rose when she started to show and what might happen to me for impregnating her.

Two weeks and multiple partners passed before I saw Sister Rose again. When we did finally see one another, it was once again for business purposes. The Sisters were sporting tasers and flashlights and had been summoned to fetch me for another special event. While being placed into the prepping room, Sister Rose cautiously placed a piece of folded paper into my hand and exited, leaving me sitting by myself.

From the sweat of her palms and the shaky handwriting, the paper was nearly illegible. I made what I could out of it and hoped for the best.

Summer arrived a short time later. It had been at least 3 months maybe 4 since the last time I had saw her. Time had not done any favors for this young lady. Instead of looking like a vibrant 19-year-old, she looked tired and broken, but her overall demeanor brightened when she saw me. Rushing to me, we embraced. I couldn't help but notice that she still sported small bite marks on her body and elbows, knees and hips showed redness that appeared to be rug burns. It was my assumption that they were caused from being very well used, just like me, and probably even much more. In the moment, I felt sorry for her, but I knew that she was a survivor.

"Hey beautiful, how are you holding up?" I asked a question that I already knew the answer to. But the small talk helped to ease our pain.

"Not bad. I wish everyone was as kind as you." I chuckled and told her that I wished everyone that I was with, were as "hot as her". Summer grinned and shyly lowered her head. I leaned in and whispered into Summer's ear than kissed her on her lips. She blushed and nodded as I went back to nuzzling her neck and kept whispering secrets to her. The nuns that were watching over us seemed to care less if we talked. I guess the fact that in a few minutes, we would be performing sexual acts for the pleasure of the religious hordes, made it acceptable for us to converse. I hoped that they were making a huge mistake in allowing us to do so.

We filled one another in on some of the bad things that had happened to us and the people that we shared our imprisonment with. Summer was shocked that I wasn't required to use protection with my clients, and I was even more surprised that she was. I guess the higher ups believe that the ladies are a more valuable commodity.

Summer and I dressed in the costumes provided to us. She was a slutty nurse and I was a doctor. I couldn't understand these people for the life of me. Once again, we were given our instructions and expectations as we headed down a corridor to an area that neither Summer nor I had ever ventured.

The large room was a majestic old wooden walled office, which was obviously home to someone of great importance. The room was well lite. The sun, which I hadn't seem or felt in months was shining through unbarred windows and for the very first time, all eight of the occupants could be clearly seen.

Our audience consisted of three priests and Monseigneur John. They were accompanied by four nuns, one of those being my dear friend Sister Mary Margaret. When we entered the room, the door was locked securely behind us.

As per our instructions, Summer went to the desk and bent over. She made motions like she was looking at the papers on the desk. I approached her from behind, placed my hand in the center of her back and pushed her forward so that her head was on the wooden surface. I raised her short skirt to expose her panties and slapped her on her small ass. Summer let out a yelp, but it was mostly for show, as the blow was much softer than it appeared.

Dropping to my knees, I lowered Summer's tiny panties and placed my tongue on her gash. My licking was meant to be part of the show, but for the first time, there were true signs of excitement in Summer's pussy. It was becoming wetter by the second and her instincts to press herself back on to my mouth took over. I licked her asshole and the vagina in front of me like I was a starving man. My actions had a positive effect on Summer, she cooed and moaned as I firmly planted my nose between the cheeks of her ass and focused my attack on her clit.

I'm not sure if Summer actually came, but the taste, sounds and motions, led me to believe that she had, and if I thought so, the crowd must have eaten it up.

Getting back to my feet, I stopped dead in my tracks, all four of the nuns had stripped naked while I was performing my oral service to Summer. Each was in a different style of sex act. Two were servicing the priests with their mouths, one was masturbating for show and the other was just standing, watching, and squeezing her rather large tits together. It was a bizarre scene. Summer's excitement and the actions of those around me had me wound up, and for the first time since I entered St. Mike's, I was truly aroused. Had I not been given Viagra earlier, I'm not so sure I would have needed it. Part of my excitement may have been caused by the fact that I knew something that no one else in the room knew.

Summer placed her right leg up on the desk and remained bent over at the waist, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down on her slit and pushed my throbbing dick into her wetness. Holding my waif's slender hips, I eased myself in and out. Summer had complete control over her vaginal muscles and held me close with her tight grip. I was well on my way to coming, until Sister Mary Margaret climbed her fat ass up onto the desk and placed her stinking cunt in front of Summer. She was looking for oral pleasure from my partner and I did not envy Summer for having to perform that task.

Looking around the room was disturbing. Seeing priests and nuns fucking and sucking is something that nightmares are made of. With one of the nuns being serviced by us, Sister Alice was left to comfort two of the man by herself and she was doing it like a champ, one in her mouth one in her ass. It was just a guess, but I'm thinking that this wasn't the first time that this office had seen a show like this.

Monseigneur John had no problem letting the expletives fly. He called us all every name that came to mind, but in the end, according to him, we were all nothing but "dirty fucking sinner whores". Fuck him. The sounds of sex filled the office and every so often there was a loud thumping noise from beyond the door. No one except Summer and I noticed.

My cock couldn't take anymore. The wet velvet sheath in which it was wrapped clamped down and milked it of its seed. Holding my partner tightly, I groaned out loud as I came.

Immediately, I was pulled out of Summer's vagina and my cock was replaced by the mouth of the priest that had been ass fucking Sister Alice. Poor Summer had her mouth full of Sister Mary Margaret's nasty cunt, while one of the dirty rapist priests was sucking cum from her pussy. Everyone in the room was occupied and distracted, everyone but me.

Silently I unlocked the door and allowed Sister Rose to enter. The first blast from the taser hit Monseigneur John squarely in the chest. The old fucker crumpled like a cheap cardboard table. As soon as he began to wail the party was over. I kicked Summer's pussy licking priest directly on the jaw. I could hear teeth chattering and the bone snapping from the blow. At his age, I'm surprised that the kick didn't kill the old pervert.

Sister Mary Margaret tried her very best to scramble up off the desk and get to her feet but being fat and slow was her enemy. The old nun slipped for just a slight second, giving young Summer an unneeded advantage and that was all it took. Summer pounced on her like a lioness on a crippled gazelle. She rained down punches upon the Sisters head and face. Summer had tears streaming down her face, but was unrelenting, I assumed that she would kill the old bitch.

Everything was happening with a blur, Rose was duct taping the Monseigneur's arms and legs while continually zapping him with the taser, I had pulled Summer off of Sister Mary Margaret, who lay bleeding like a pile of roadkill at the side of the desk. We secured the other two nuns and priest with tape. But laughed as we looked at Sister Alice and her partner. They were still going at it strong. Sister Alice had her head on the floor and the priest was pounding her blindly from behind. They had no idea what was going on around them. I would have let them continue fucking, had Summer not smashed the priest in the side of the face with a large metal flashlight. Writhing in pain on the floor, Summer kicked and stomped him with all the power that she could muster, until Rose stopped her. We would find out later that he had been responsible for all the bite marks on Summer's tiny body.

With everyone in the room semi secured, I tried to add organization to the chaos. Sister Rose took me out of the office, to a cloak room. With no time to be picky, I dressed in a suit that was almost my size. Fully dressed in street clothes for the first time in more than 6 months made me feel like a new man. Next we headed to Sister Mary Margaret's office. We found exactly what we were looking for. I knew that hubris would be the downfall of this old cunt. Sure enough, she had kept ledgers of every transaction that had taken place at St Mike's. There were names, dates and amounts of money that had changed hands. We boxed these up and headed back for Summer.

The tiny waif, still naked, wielding a taser, stood guard over the group. She and Rose left me, so that I could discuss our future with my soon to be ex keepers. Before I could speak, Sister Mary Margaret spoke, "You will never get out of here and if you do, you'll be caught and I promise you, when you are returned to us, you will die a slow painful death."

"Shut your stupid fucking mouth. We aren't going to get caught and do you know why? Because no one will be looking for us. Not you, not the police, no one, and do you know why? Because Sister Rose is loading all of your records into someone's car as we speak." The Monseigneur shot a look of death at his accomplice. They both were shocked by the revelation. "So, when we leave, you'll have one month to release everyone from here or copies of the ledgers will hit the news, and if we think for a second that you're trying to follow us, same thing, they hit the news. Got me?" The Monseigneur didn't acknowledge me until I booted him in the ribs. "Do you understand?" He mumbled a "yes" and nodded his head.

The girls returned to the office, fully dressed in street clothes. Summer had one of the big metal flashlights in one hand and a large kitchen knife in the other. Everyone in the room looked like they were afraid for scared shitless.

Rose looked at me with a grin and said, "found it". Spinning on my heals, I had a shit eating grin on my face, that would be hard to remove. I grabbed Sister Mary Margaret by the hair and pulled her up off the floor and onto her feet. Walking into her office, she knew exactly why she was there. Her once hidden safe was now exposed. Once a thief, always a thief.

"Open it."

The big old Sister told me, "You can go fuck yourself." and spat in my face. Considering the things that I had had to endure over my months here, this was the least of my problems.

"Okay, have it your way." I grabbed her wrist and held her hand flat on the table, palm down. Before the old nun knew what was happening, Summer smashed the flashlight down with so much force that she smashed the bones in at least two of the nun's fingers.

The old bitch screamed, but I screamed louder, "Last fucking chance. Open it now or she cuts off your thumb."

"Fuck you, you, you, dirty fuckin cocksucker. I'll watch all of you fucking cunts burn in hell before I open it." And spat at me again.

For a second I wasn't sure that she would relent. I was very impressed. The old broad actually sounded pretty tough, right up until the moment that her thumb bounced off the table and down onto the floor. Screaming out in agony, the Sister clutched at her missing thumb.

"Final warning, you fuckin piece of shit. You open that fucking safe right now, or you'll spend the rest of your life walking around without thumbs." She looked at Summer who had a look of glee in her eyes at the prospect of being able to cut the old cunts other thumb off. Summer's look told us all that she would have no issue with cutting the throat of the woman that had caused everyone so much pain and suffering. Knowing that we meant business, the weeping Sister at last opened the large, black metal tomb.

Viewing the contents, I understood her reluctance. The safe was full of pictures that would incriminate every person involved in the church and it contained a shit load of cash. Summer and me, loaded everything that we could carry into anything that we could find and then loaded it into a newer SUV that was parked just outside the door. I never wanted to set foot back into this hell hole, but I did, my savior Sister Rose, was waiting for me to return.

Sporting tasers and flashlights, we made our way down the eerie dimly lit hallways. The quietness was almost alarming. Cautiously entering through the partially open door, I found everything in order. Sister Alice, while still naked was assisting Rose with the final taping details. All the prisoners had their arms and legs bound and immobilized. All their cell phones were on the desk and the landline had been disabled. Rose seemed to be pretty good at this kind of thing. Sister Mary Margaret had her hand wrapped with some sort of rudimentary bandage that was made quickly out of paper towel and duct tape. It wasn't being much help to her as blood was still seeping through. She would live and if she was lucky, they may even be able to reattach the recently removed digit.

All the important players in our company were seated on the floor and lined up in formation of their ranking within the church. They were all in various states of shock and awe. Getting away with what they had for so many years had made them feel invincible, but they learned quickly that they were not and to prove that point Summer used all of the cell phones in front of her to take pictures of their nude, bound bodies. After taking a few select photos from my newly gifted suit, I took great pleasure in my ability of being able to speak with my captive audience.

"Very shortly, we will to be leaving St Mike's and we never plan to return. We have collected a few pictures and documents that will ensure that. The pictures that you are looking at, could more than likely put all of you into the same category as me, a criminal. But I think, that you people are far worse than any person that has ever been incarcerated in this place. Our crimes are petty theft, substance abuse and stupidity. Your crimes are rape, prostitution and murder. All crimes that committed in God's name. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites you are." I could have continued forever, but I wanted out. I could taste freedom and it was calling to me to eat it up. "I want you to be sure of one thing, if I find out that my earlier demands have not been met, I will send copies of everything I have to the authorities and I will come back, turn myself in and verify everything. Is that understood?" Everyone nodded, but it didn't make me feel to warm and fuzzy. All three of us knew that we would live life looking over our shoulders for a very long time.

"One last thing, who owns the silver Ford Explorer?" When one of the priests made a noise, I assumed it was his. "You and the church won't mind if we borrow it for a few days, will you?" He shook his head no.

Once Rose had finished double checking the wrapping on everyone's hands and feet, we were ready for our departure. "Listen to me. Even if you are found or Sister Alice here escapes faster than we anticipate, you are not to leave this church for four hours. Got it?" Sister Alice nodded in earnest. We knew she had no plans to help the others.

Freedom beckoned. With cell phones and anything else that was relevant to our survival gathered, we made our way out of the building. The twenty yards from the office, down the hall to the SUV were the longest I've ever walked in my life. My freedom and my life depended on me making it out. Every hair on my body stood on alert, I had spider senses coursing through my veins. Every sound from a mile away could be heard like it was happening right next to me.

Walking through those doors for the last time and into sunlight, made me believe that I was free at last. Maybe for the first time in my adult life, I had exorcised all my demons.

With my borrowed jacket removed, I took the seat behind the wheel, Rose was at my side and Summer was in the backseat. The girls were smiling and crying at the same time. The Ford fired up on command and eased forward when put into gear.

Taking the on ramp to highway #75, we were free at last. Not enough can be said about driving with no direction or pre-determined destination, because it is a freedom all its own. We headed south down 75, without saying a word, until the silence was broken by the sound of the wind as it whistled into the vehicle as the window was being lowered. In the rearview mirror I as watched as Summer casually tossed something out onto the road. When Rose inquired what it was, Summer just grinned and replied, "that old cunts thumb".

Summer took great pleasure in sending every naked picture that we had taken to all the contacts in the phone and then disposing of all the phones along the highway. It seemed like it was her own personal way to cleanse her soul.

The trip from Detroit to Knoxville took just over eight hours. Considering that we only stopped for gas and food, while doing the speed limit the whole way, I think that we made pretty good time.

The Super 8 Hotel was nicely appointed with two oversized chairs, a love seat and two queen sized beds. It would have to work, as it was the only place that would take cash and we could get it without having a credit card or any identification. We unloaded the car and made ourselves comfortable in the room that would be our home for the next few days.

Sleep came like waves crashing softly onto the sands of a secluded beach. Our trio had its most peaceful sleep in months. There would be no dreams or nightmares. There would be no one to fetch us from our sleep to service some unknown companion. For tonight we felt safe.

Summer and Rose counted, counted again, and then recounted the money that we had taken from St. Mike's vault. Tears of sorrow and joy flowed freely. The $537,640 would be enough for us to set ourselves up with a new future. We had an unspoken bond between us but at some point, we would have to discuss what we should do moving forward.

"That's a lotta cash. It's around a hundred and eighty grand a piece. Do you think that we should split it up for safe keeping?" I wish I would have kept that thought to myself. Both women looked at me in disbelief. Rose sobbed when she asked, "Don't you trust us? We trust you with our lives." And they did. They had proven it.

"I'm sorry. I'll do whatever everyone wants. I didn't mean anything by it."

Our next four days were days of self-exploration and personal growth. With $500 each in our pockets we headed to a Walmart Supercenter to pickup new clothes and supplies. It was fun to watch the girls picking out makeup and the such. They had been provided with just the basics for so long that it was like they were from a different planet. Leaving them alone to do some shopping on my own I came face to face with my biggest nemesis, booze. The aisle was filled with every flavor of beer that you could imagine. They were all cold and ready to go, but I walked by. I no longer needed the crutch that had supported me for so long.