Nasty Tales 01: An Unwilling Punk

Story Info
Blackmailed into something she's not.
1.8k words
4
48.9k
22

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories made of pure fantasy and imagination with all characters over 18 years of age. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

********************

NASTY TALES 1: An unwilling punk

Mona would never have had this style. Not even back in her teenager years. She had messy hair and dark makeup. She was wearing a silk choker, a knee-length black and white pleated skirt with buttons on the side and a long-sleeved black shirt made of transparent material that reminded her of stockings. She wore a black crop top over the shirt. The top was more like a fishnet and didn't really cover anything. Underneath she wore a black bra — and no panties, as he had instructed. In addition, Mona was carrying a black purse decorated with small chains. She looked like someone desperately trying to look "punk". Not that she had any choice in the matter. Tonight she would be his and she would have to follow his orders. If she didn't, the information that would destroy her career and her relationships would get leaked.

Mona was walking towards the appointed location. There was a rock music festival held nearby but that wasn't where she was headed. The location he had chosen was a small beach along the edge of a lake relatively close to the festival area. There she would meet him, her blackmailer, the arrogant young bastard named Miles and "his friends", as he had mentioned.

The dusk was approaching, and Mona arrived to the beach exactly on time. There she was greeted by Miles, who looked as laid-back and cocky as ever, and his friends: two couples and three guys. He introduced her as "a friend from online". His friends greeted her but didn't make any further enquiries. It seemed like they were used to seeing this guy bringing his new "girlfriends" around.

There were a few tents pitched up in a small forest next to the beach, and there were a few backpacks lying around. Everyone had brought beer and other alcoholic beverages with them. You could hear the music from the festival but the place was secluded enough for no one to stumble upon them. The portable toilets brought there because of the festival were conveniently located nearby, as one of the guys remarked. The group sat in a wide circle on the sandy beach. Everyone started drinking and chatting. Luckily Misty's skirt was long enough for her to sit on the ground without losing her modesty. She sat quietly next to Miles and he offered her a beer. He held his arm possessively around her shoulder but otherwise he just chatted with his pals, ignoring her.

I Getting dark

It was getting dark and some of the guys started a fire. Miles leaned close to Mona and whispered, "Go visit the toilets and while you're there lose the bra, I mean throw it in the trash. You won't be needing it anymore."

All she could do was to answer, "Yes."

Miles looked at her with a stern look and said, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir," she replied, reminding her of her position.

As ordered, she went inside one of the stalls and removed her bra. She felt slutty throwing it in the nearest trash can but she figured that nobody would notice anything in the dark.

When Mona got back, the atmosphere on the beach was clearly getting more heated. The couples had started kissing and fondling each other in a way that hinted that they would soon retreat to their tents. The three single guys left to check out "the selection" at the festival and they clearly didn't mean the artists. She sat next to Miles and at once he planted a long kiss on her lips. He tasted of beer but he didn't seem to be that drunk. He put his arm around her shoulders and this time his hand started traveling lower, finding her breasts. Miles rolled his fingers around her nipples, which were only covered by the sheer material of the black shirt (as you really couldn't count the crop top as "covering"). He was demanding but he also clearly knew what he was doing. He kissed her neck underneath her ear and massaged her tits. Despite herself she was breathing heavier, and if it had been daytime everybody would have seen her nipples pointing out.

Miles teased her in this way for a while; kissing, fondling, occasionally lowering his hand to massage her backside covered by the skirt. While kissing her neck he whispered coarsely to her, "Now then, go to the toilets again and tuck your shirt in your purse — and I want to see you walking with your head held high, with your hands on your sides. Go on."

Having no choice, Mona went to the toilets and removed her shirt. Even in the dark, the crop top would fool no one. The holes were just big enough for her nipples to peek out and if anything the top accentuated the outline of her breasts. When she walked back to the beach, she hoped the darkness would conceal at least a bit of her practically naked upper body.

When Mona returned, the couples had left but two of the three single fellows had returned and were now drinking beer and chatting with Miles by the fire. "Come here, babe!" Miles shouted cheerfully and when she complied, he pulled her to his lap so that she was facing him and her legs were on the sides of his legs. Miles whispered to her to keep her hands on the sides of her legs. As a result she was leaning slightly back with her tits fully exposed.

Again, Miles started kissing her mouth and neck. Mona could see from the corner of her eye that his friends were following them with great interest from the other side of the fire. Miles didn't seem to care. He put his hands on her breasts and slowly pulled her nipples through the holes of her top, making sure his friends got a good look. He kissed her neck and his mouth started slowly traveling lower until it found her nipples. Miles expertly sucked and rolled his tongue around them. The other guys undoubtedly enjoyed what they were seeing, judging by the tents in their pants.

While tonguing her nipples, Miles started massaging her inner thigh underneath her skirt, getting closer and closer to her pussy — no, even worse, her soaking wet pussy. He stopped kissing her and looked her in the eye and smiled as his finger started traveling along her moist pussy. "Fucking bastard," Mona thought but at the same time it felt incredibly good. She was horny and even more so because his friends were following them intently. They couldn't see what was happening underneath her skirt but by the way they were stroking the front of their pants they could well imagine. It was sick but she was even more turned on by seeing two young fit blokes watching her and stroking their erections over their pants, clearly struggling not to pull their members out altogether.

Miles soon started to put more pressure on her clit while simultaneously still sucking and tonguing her nipples. His hand kept on traveling along her slit but made longer and longer stops massaging and circling around her bud. Mona tried to control herself but she was getting breathless and a few soft moans escaped her. This went on for a while as she tried to hold on, but despite her struggles she couldn't help reacting to the intense stimulation and her legs started quivering. She was close. She was going to explode in front of this a-hole and his horny friends. Miles looked her in the eye, he knew she was going to come — and then he stopped.

II The night

"Alright then, I think she is more than ready. Goodnight, lads," Miles said cheekily and pulled her up. Mona hadn't drunk that much but she felt tipsy for a whole another reason. Underneath her skirt she was so wet that her thighs were sticking together. She wanted to cum. Miles started to steer her towards a tent a little further away than the other tents.

"Hey come on, you can't leave us hanging like that!" argued one of the guys.

"Really? Well I suppose I can't," Miles answered, feigning surprise. That was all it took for the other guys to follow them.

The tent was quite small but somehow all of them fit in. One of the guys had brought a solar-powered lamp to shed some light. As soon as they got inside the tent, Miles produced soft handcuffs, put them on her and pulled her on her back with her hands above her head. The other guys spread her legs wide and eagerly unbuttoned her skirt. The tent filled with the smell of her sex. She was naked except for the choker and the crop top. The guys had all pulled down their pants and she could see their sizable cocks pointing upward.

"She's so wet and swollen, I want to fuck her right now" and "I'm going to cum just by smelling her," remarked the other guys crudely.

"Well guys, it's clear she's ready to be mounted and that she gets my cock first," Miles said with an air of authority. Mona felt utterly humiliated to be spoken of like a brood mare but she also wanted to be fucked badly. Not that she had any choice in the matter.

Miles stripped off his clothes. The other guys watched jerking off as he positioned himself on top of her and entered her. He started by slowly pushing deep inside of her and then pulling almost all of his length out. His rhythm felt amazing and she only thought of his cock and his movements. Little by little Miles sped up, his buttocks clenching rhythmically. She was clenching his dick, her legs were quivering, she was whimpering, she was really close.

Mona glanced towards the other guys and to her horror she saw one of them filming her with his smart phone! She thought of how it would look and sound: her face and the horny voices she made, a large dick entering her, its full length covered with her juices, the sounds of fucking that filled the tent... But there was no turning back now. She started to cum and her pussy pulsated around his dick for a long time. Miles came inside of her. She felt fulfilled and a complete slut at the same time as he rose from top of her.

"I want to do her doggy-style next," said one of the guys and moved towards her.

"Go on, the night is still young and we have aaaall night," said Miles and grinned, looking her straight in the eye.