Nasty Tales 07: What She's Best At

Story Info
Lynn the naive maid returns.
9.9k words
4.36
8.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories, but this particular one is an independent sequel to the 03 part of the series, the domino game. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

*************

NASTY TALES 07: What she's best at

A figure wearing a gray shapeless frock emerged from a red brick building. Lynn was heading from the Space of Meditation to the Rooms of Residence. She sighed heavily as she entered her sparsely decorated room on the first floor of the Residence. She looked out of the small window and saw two sparrows flying across clear sky. Lynn remembered all too well that exactly two years ago she had left the mansion of Mr Alucar, the person to whose name she still in her mind added the word "master".

The events that had taken place in the mansion of Mr Alucar were the main reason why Lynn had chosen to take up residence in the Sanctuary of Serenity, far away from her village and the mansion. The Sanctuary was meant for women seeking spiritual redemption and peace of mind. Yet, Lynn wasn't sure she had found either during the one year and a half she had spent there. Yes, since her arrival she had led a simple life, doing daily chores, taking care of the garden and meditating with the other Sisters. To an outsider it would have seemed that Lynn was just like any other Sister in gray: quiet, peaceful, adapted to the life of the Sanctuary. But Lynn herself knew differently: she wasn't like the others, she had been a really bad girl.

In the Sanctuary Lynn had become acquainted with some young women like her. From their stories she had learned that none of them had actually done anything bad in their lives. They just had fallen in love with the wrong boy, according to their parents, or borrowed a pretty dress from a neighbor's clothes line for a village festival. Lynn had told them a similar story, and in doing so she had broken one of the key rules of the Sanctuary: she had told a lie. She had a secret she was too ashamed to share with anyone.

Lynn laid on her bed and reflected on her secret past as a maid of Mr Alucar. Even after two years, she had mixed feelings about what had taken place. She had agreed to be a maid for Mr Alucar, the master and had been aware from the start that she was required to wear sexy outfits at times and was paid extra to do so. Yet, she had found herself genuinely admiring her master and willing to please him - at the same time she was treated increasingly like a sex object. The whole thing had culminated to a social gathering where her master and his four guests had fucked her.

Lynn felt color rise to her cheeks when she thought of that night. Her sensible side said that she had been abused, but the side she had tried to silence whispered: but why then you were so wet they didn't physically harm you? Why then you got three orgasms? Why then did you offer to suck them off and then let them cum on your tits?

Lynn's feelings were further complicated by her feelings towards Mr Alucar. After the faithful night she had no longer been required to appear at the social gatherings, but she had voluntarily spent a few passionate nights with her master. Even now, Lynn still admired him and didn't fully comprehend that their relationship hadn't been a balanced one, but a relationship between a dominant, demanding man and a needy, submissive female.

Besides her past, Lynn knew she hadn't truly achieved pure mind and spirit during her time in the Sanctuary. The residents were required to focus on their spiritual side and practice abstinence from their bodily needs. In the beginning, Lynn had tried to follow the rule, but she soon became increasingly aware of her physical needs. It didn't take long before one night, as she was laying on her bed, her hands traveled under her simple night gown only to find her moist sex. After that, Lynn touched herself and fantasized about passionate sex with her so far faceless future husband almost every night. What was even worse was that she still continuously had dreams about the mansion, her master, that night... She always woke up from those dreams her pussy drenched. But she wouldn't touch herself. Even if she wasn't entirely pure yet, Lynn saw herself as a decent young female on the way of becoming a faithful wife, who would only devote earthly pleasures to her husband.

Husband-to-be might have been closer to Lynn's future than expected. Her mom sent her letters regularly, and from her latest letter Lynn could read between the lines that her mom and little brother were struggling to make ends meet again. The savings they mostly had gained through Lynn's maid job had almost run out, and her mom's part-time job alone wouldn't support the family. Lynn would have to leave the Sanctuary and find a job. Actually she didn't mind for she was ready to leave.

Lynn's plans for her future were crystal clear. She would settle down, find a decent job and a husband. After over a year of meditation and simple tasks, she was more than eager to do any kind of sensible work - or almost any kind of work. She didn't want to be a maid anymore.

A few weeks flew by until Lynn left the Sanctuary confident about her future.

I What comes around, goes around

Finding a job wasn't as simple as Lynn had thought. There weren't many possibilities for a young woman coming from a poor, less educated family. Despite her resolution to not work as a maid, she eventually found herself at a job interview for a fairly well-paid maid's position in a mansion. She was in a desperate need for money after all.

Because the said mansion was at a remote location in the middle of woods, the interview was held in the backroom of a cafeteria in a nearby town. The interviewer was the housekeeper of the mansion. She looked like the dictionary definition of a spinster: a 50-year-old, withered lady with a stern expression and gray hair. She introduced herself as Ms. Spindel.

The housekeeper leafed through Lynn's application and began, "Let me tell you a little about the job itself first. The job includes the usual maid work I'm sure you're familiar with: serving, doing dishes, cleaning and other simple household tasks. The maid will live in a small cottage near the mansion. Living there is free of charge in exchange for keeping the cottage clean and making sure the nearby pond and its beach box are in good condition for use. Does that sound alright?"

Lynn nodded and Ms. Spindel went on explaining the details of the work contract. After that, she went on, "Most importantly, you'll be working for an esteemed family, the Williamsons. You shall always address Mr. And Mrs. Williamson as 'master' and 'mistress'. I will be overseeing most of your work and you shall call me madam. You will be addressed as a maid. Is that clear?"

Lynn twitched a bit upon hearing the word "master", but nevertheless she replied, "Yes Ms Spi- I mean, madam."

Ms Spindel asked some questions and then concluded, "You seem to have excellent references and all in all everything seems to be in order. I think I can say with confidence that we will hire you, if you're interested, young lady?"

Lynn almost skipped back home. Despite her earlier reservations about working as a maid again, she was so happy she had gotten the job! Ms. Spindel seemed to have approved her demeanor and her appearance. Lynn was now satisfied with herself for choosing a modest gray dress for the interview. Her references must have played a part as well. Lynn blushed a bit when she thought of a sentence in the reference letter by Mr. Alucar: "Loves to serve with passion."

--

Before the job was bound to start, Lynn started to have some doubts. What if she was made to do something - pervert? Yet, she convinced herself to be sensible. The Williamsons were surely a well-educated, intellectual, highly refined couple, and they would most likely keep themselves distant from their servants.

On the agreed day, Lynn arrived at the mansion late in the afternoon. She was received by Ms. Spindel and introduced to other servants: a cook and a gardener. After that, she was taken to meet her new master and mistress. The Williamsons appeared to be just as refined as Lynn had imagined: Mr Williamson with his ice-blue eyes, gray hair and mustache, lean in his impeccable suit and Mrs Williamson, a beautiful lady stylish in her jacket suit, her long brown hair gathered in a bun and her elegant face lightly touched up with blush and lipstick.

The Williamsons introduced themselves quite promptly, clearly not wanting to waste more time than necessary on servants. Mr Williamson concluded the introductions with, "I have full confidence Ms. Spindel will get you introduced to the daily tasks in no time. Welcome, maid."

Lynn curtsied and replied, "Thank you, master and mistress."

That evening, Lynn had dinner with the other servants, and then she was allowed to retire to her lodgings. The cottage was tiny with only a kitchen and a small bedroom, but it was really homely with red checkered curtains, a small black stove and colorful rag rugs on the floor. There was a large mirror next to the bed as well. In the Sanctuary they had been taught to regard observation of the physical body as a needless expression of conceit. On a whim, Lynn looked at herself in the mirror properly for the first time since she left for the Sanctuary almost two years ago. She slowly undressed : unbuttoned her blouse, pushed down her long skirt and simple cotton panties and finally unclasped her bra.

Lynn regarded her reflection. Her mid-length hair framed her face that was, in her opinion, pretty enough, and her feminine figure was still pretty much the same. Lynn estimated she might have gained a kilo or two. She had always had large breasts, and now she saw that even though they still were as firm as before, they were perhaps even a bit fuller. No wonder her bras had felt so tight lately! Since her teenage years, Lynn had been extremely aware of her body, mainly because no matter where she went, most men would ogle her supple breasts and her long, perky nipples which unfortunately often showed through her shirt. As if to confirm this, her nipples sprung to life in the cold air of the room.

Lynn was surprised at how fast she got used to her tasks as a maid and the everyday life of the mansion. She mainly assisted Ms. Spindel with cooking, cleaning and serving meals for their master and mistress. The Williamsons treated their servants politely but distantly. Lynn worked during the week and had Saturday afternoons and Sundays off. The other servants lived elsewhere, and she spent her free time by herself; reading, writing letters to her family, swimming in the pond and walking in nearby woods.

II An unexpected return

Lynn and Ms. Spindel were just about to finish collecting dishes from dinner when Ms Spindel spoke to Lynn, "Maid, I have some new instructions for you for tomorrow. The young master will be arriving in the afternoon. See to that the largest bedroom in the East wing is cleaned up and aired properly and make sure there is one additional seat at the dinner table."

Lynn was dumbfounded, "The young master, madam?"

Ms Spindel replied impatiently, "Have you paid any attention at all, silly girl? The Williamsons have a son, who studies at the Brutopidian state university. He is coming for a vacation for a week. He is called Tom, but you shall address him as 'master' or, especially if his father is present, as 'young master'. You are expected to serve him with the same obedience and dignity as you are serving master and mistress."

"Yes, madam."

Tom arrived just in time for dinner the next day. As usual, Lynn was waiting at table and thus she had time to observe the young master. She would have had to be blind to not see that Tom was a really handsome young man. Tall and lean, he was holding the cutlery in his fine, long fingers, his shiny blonde hair a tad too long for a gentleman and his ice-blue eyes clearly inherited from his father intently following the conversation at the table. Lynn estimated he was around her age, but he had an air of a more experienced, world-weary man. By his straight posture and the fact that he presented himself in a confident, even slightly arrogant manner, it was easy to conclude that this young man had lived a highly privileged life all his life.

To Lynn's relief, just like his parents the young master paid little attention to the servants. Tom spent his holiday with his friends, whom he usually invited over to the Williamson's mansion. They spent their time mostly by playing billiards or cards, smoking in the garden and walking around in the woods surrounding the mansion. Tom's friends were just like him: rich and confident young men. Like Tom, they mostly ignored Lynn, but sometimes when she served them tea, she noticed some of them staring at her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable.

One sunny Saturday afternoon Lynn once again decided to go to the pond for a swim. She went inside the beach hut to change into her bikinis. Lynn had actually gotten her lilac bikinis from Mr Alucar as a farewell gift and she loved them. They were smartly designed, fit her perfectly and were sexy but tasteful at the same time. After changing, Lynn stepped outside, enjoying the feeling of sunshine on her skin. Carefully, she entered the pond. She enjoyed the cool water and the silence of the surrounding forest, which was only pierced by an occasional birdsong. It was so peaceful!

Happy, Lynn exited the pond and returned to the beach hut - only to find out all of her clothes and her towel were missing! Even her flip-flops were gone. Suddenly, she heard footsteps from outside and a sound she recognized as the hook of the door being placed into the latch. Then she heard chuckles she was certain belonged to Tom and one or two of his friends. Lynn tried to open the door, but of course to no avail. She was trapped.

Lynn tried not to panic. The boys were just playing a harmless prank, she tried to convince herself, but could detect something more sinister from their chuckles.

She had no choice, but to peep up, "Young master, could you please let me out?"

There was a short period of silence when it seemed like Tom pondered his options.

"Well, servant girl, nothing is free in this world. My friends and I will let you out, if you toss those bikinis through the gap over the door to us," Tom replied with a voice that was both amused and arrogant.

"M-master, please, just let me out," Lynn pleaded.

"Either you comply or you can stay there until tomorrow morning," retorted Tom, more annoyance in his voice now.

Surprised by Tom's sudden change of tone Lynn chose to comply. Heart pounding, she undressed and tossed both her bikini top and bottom through the gap. Soon she heard the young men comment, "Wow, look at the size of that cup!" and "These are even larger than I thought."

Then Lynn heard the hook being unlatched and Tom shout out, "You can come out now, it's open!"

Lynn realized she hadn't entirely thought the situation trough. She was stark naked with nothing to cover herself with. She was almost panicky, but suddenly remembered a phrase they repeated in the Sanctuary almost every day: "There is good in every person, you just have to fish it out." She decided to appeal to Tom's goodwill.

"Master, please can I have my clothes?" Lynn once again pleaded.

"Well, maid, you cannot have two things with the price of one," Tom wised off, and his friends seemed to find his reply hilarious as Lynn heard them roaring with laughter.

Lynn swallowed, cleared her throat, and tried to keep her voice steady as she asked, "What do you want me to do, master?"

"I want you to suck all of our cocks and swallow it all."

Tom's reply was followed by loud cheers from his friends.

"Master, I cannot do that, I -"

Lynn's reply was interrupted by Tom, "Fine, it's your choice. But if we don't reach an agreement, I'll make sure all of your holes will be filled. Understood?"

Lynn was completely taken aback by the sudden rude language the young master used. Yet, from the tone of his voice she could determine he wasn't joking at all. Besides, if she didn't comply, she would most likely lose her job as well.

"Master, please give me my clothes. I will do as you requested, sir," Lynn replied hastily, holding back tears in the dim light of the dressing room.

There was a short moment of silence and then Lynn felt something wet being thrown on her head through the gap. Right after that she heard a thud as something else was thrown on the floor. Upon closer inspection, she discovered the two items were her light-blue top and white cotton panties, soaked in water. It was obvious the young guys had drenched them in the pond. Once again, she heard them roar with laughter.

Swallowing what little pride she had left, Lynn asked, "Master, can I please have the rest of my clothes?"

Tom replied with feigned surprise, "What other clothes? We didn't find anything else. I think you just like to sneak out here to swim wearing next to nothing. Just come out with hands behind your head, we don't want to miss anything."

Lynn was subdued. From her earlier experience, she knew it was better to be done with this ordeal as soon as possible. Shaking a bit, she put on the top and panties. She could feel them cling to her, cold on her naked body. Then she stepped out.

"Just look at those jugs!" one of Tom's friend burst out.

Lynn saw that instead of one or two, there were actually three of Tom's friends. They wore swimwear as if they just happened to be around for a swim. They surrounded her, but didn't touch her. Instead, the three young men eyed her up greedily. Lynn tried to ignore their eager gazes and large bulges in their swimming trunks.

Tom himself was standing a short distance from them, arms crossed, observing them with a cocky smile on his face. Seeing him left no doubt about who was in charge.

Tom nodded his head and said casually, "Come here, maid."

As Lynn was walking towards Tom, she truly realized how vulnerable she was. Her panties were almost transparent, snugly clinging to her round bottom. The drenched top actually drew more attention to her breasts than if she had been completely naked. Transparent, it clung heavily on her, exposing her hard nipples and the shape of her breasts. With her hands behind her head and her heavy breasts swaying, Lynn approached the young master.

At once Tom ordered, "On all fours, now."

Lynn did as she was told, and she was surrounded by the four young men. The top hung so low that her breasts were practically left in the full view. Tom crouched next to her and slipped his hand under her top. He brushed her nipples lightly with his fingertips. Lynn inhaled sharply and her nipples stood out even more proudly than before.

"I think she likes it," remarked one of Tom's friends.

Tom pulled Lynn's nipples and exclaimed, "Look at these udders, boys! I think you could milk these!"

He paused for a moment and then went on, "But instead, this slut will be milking us. Kneel, bitch."

Lynn obeyed. She was still astonished. How could a well-mannered young gentleman turn into a foul-mouthed brute so quickly? However, she didn't have any more time to reflect. Tom stepped in front of her and pulled down his swimming trunks. Almost ironically, even his cock was handsome. Adorned with some blonde pubic hair, it was perfectly long and thick without being overly large. Like any young man's, it stood proudly in erection. Lynn opened her mouth and took him in her mouth.

Lynn did her best with her mouth and hands, and it didn't take long for Tom to comment, "Hey guys, this is even better than expected. I don't know who taught this slut, but she sucks better than any Red Light District girl I've ever encountered."