Nastya and Melissa Ch. 05

Story Info
Nastya's training goes to a new level.
7.3k words
3.65
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa sat in the first desk in the empty classroom, polishing her long nails with a nail file. She did not seem to notice the fair-haired teacher, crouching at her black legs exposed in the aisle and diligently licking new crocodile-skin boots. In order for Melissa to be able to buy them, the white slave had to give her almost the entire salary.

Suddenly, the door banged and someone entered the classroom. Nastya instinctively jerked to get up, but Melissa's boot pressed her head to the floor.

- Where, slut?! - the African American said sternly, - I didn't let you stop.

- Is she not obeying? - a familiar voice was heard and, squinting her eyes, Nastya saw Latisha.

- She is obedient. - Melissa laughed, - only very cowardly. Here, - she rummaged in her bag and took out Nastya's collar and leash, - hold it.

She put a collar on Nastya and, after fastening the leash, handed it to Latisha.

- What? - Nastya confusedly looked from one black girl to another.

- Something, - Melissa chuckled, - I'm giving you to Latisha for temporary use.

- But I don't understand, - murmured the stunned Nastya.

- And you don't need to understand anything, - Melissa laughed. - You don't earn enough, bitch, and Latisha knows how to get a decent income from you. Are you against?

Nastya shook her head, tears came to her eyes, at the thought that she was being separated from her adored mistress. However, she no longer dared to argue with the Lady even in her thoughts.

-Here's a good girl, - Melissa patted her on the head, - Latisha will continue your education - in her own way, on science. Be a good girl and behave yourself.

- The Hole will do everything to make the Mistress happy," Nastya obediently bowed her head, although her head was full of confusion.

- I know baby, - Melissa gently stroked her cheek, - by the way, give me the keys to the room. Although no, I'll take the whole bag. You don't mind, do you?

Nastya did not even have time to express her consent when Melissa nodded to Latisha and, throwing her bag over Nastya's shoulder, went out. Nastya looked frightened at Latisha, who silently pointed to her shoes. The Russian girl obediently bent down and began to lick them to a shine.

- You can get up, - Latisha said, tugging on the leash, - and let's go to your car. No, go to the toilet first.

She left the audience, releasing the leash from her hands and Nastya had to wrap it around her neck so that he would not hang out. The corridors were empty - to see everyone really left the college, so both reached the toilet room without meeting anyone.

- Wash your mouth, - Latisha said disgustedly, - with soap.

She herself sat on the windowsill, watching Nastya put herself in order. After that, Latisha beckoned her over.

-Melissa says you have a skillful tongue, - the mulatto girl chuckled, - it's interesting to check.

Latisha pulled up her skirt and spread her legs, so that the light of the lamp well illuminated a small and neat pussy, with elastic sex lips. Nastya, already habitually getting down on all fours, crawled up to the new mistress and kissed her round knee. Gently kissing the inner side of her thighs, rising higher, Nastya once again noted that Latisha's skin was noticeably lighter than Melissa's. She remembered the first time she'd licked her black cunt here, wet, juicy flesh that filled her nose with sweat and a pungent Negro smell. A pleasant aroma of perfume emanated from Latisha's pussy, and Nastya was unexpectedly disappointed for herself - she liked the way Melissa smelled more.

A well-groomed swarthy hand grabbed Nastya's hair with unexpected force, pressing it between her swarthy thighs and the white girl, obeying the accumulated reflex, began to lick. The body under her was flexible, rose and fell, moving to the beat of oral caresses, and Nastya, captured by the exciting rhythm, licked everything with great rapture, feeling that she was excited after Latisha. Shaking her head, in sync with the movements of her tongue, she launched it between tender lips, as deep as possible, picking up delicious drops. Languid moans were heard from above, the body was beaten even more pressing the elastic pubis into the girl's face, while the fingers of the mulatto painfully pulled her hair. Nastya lost track of time, licking the insatiable mulatto, before her slender hips convulsively tightened around her head, and tart moisture splashed into Nastya's mouth. Latisha leaned back against the window sill and looked into the blue eyes between her legs, oiled with lust.

- This is how I would like to see all white people, - she smiled reassuringly, - you are in my trend, Nastya.

- Thank you, Mistress, - said Nastya, with difficulty moving her swollen tongue from long licking and catching herself on the fact that she was pleased with this praise.

Leaving the college, Latisha led Nastya to her car and got behind the wheel. Nastya sat down next to her, and Latisha personally fastened her seat belt. When they set off, Latisha, holding the steering wheel with one hand, pulled up Nastya's skirt with the other and began to play with her genitals. At the same time, she did not look at the girl at all, focusing on the road, while Nastya shuddered and screamed under skillful fingers, which unmistakably found the most sensitive points of her vagina. Trembling as if from an electric shock and writhing on the seat, Nastya cum three times and was already in a semi-conscious state when Latisha, who had played enough, removed her hand.

-Lick, - she ordered, putting her fingers to Nastya's mouth and she immediately obeyed. At this point, the car stopped.

-Come out, - said Latisha, unfastening the belt on her, - just clean the chair first.

Nastya no longer needed to explain - putting her legs and ass out, she began to lick the seat from her own moisture. Meanwhile, Latisha unwrapped the leash around her neck and, waiting for Nastya to finish, pulled it.

- Let's go to the house, - she said.

The house made an impression - an old-fashioned two-story mansion, with a large garden. But Nastya did not have time to wonder why a simple college teacher had such luxury when they approached the porch. On it stood a tall blonde in her forties, in a long black dress buttoned almost to her chin. But this strict outfit could not hide the huge round breasts, bursting the tight fabric so that it seemed that the dress was about to be torn.

Haughty blue eyes looked at Nastya as if at an empty place. Something familiar seemed to the girl in the face of the woman, but she did not have time to think over this thought when the golden-haired beauty knelt down in front of Latisha and kissed first the hand, and then the knee of the mulatto. She gently stroked her head.

- The bath is heated, Mistress, - the woman said, - dinner will be ready in half an hour.

- Excellent, - Latisha smiled, - take Hole downstairs and turn on the "Basics" for her. Then drive the car to the garage and you can come up to my bathroom.

- Yes, Mistress, - the woman said. Latisha, without looking, threw her a leash, and while the stunned girl tried to digest what had happened, the mulatto disappeared behind the door.

- Let's go, - the woman said coldly, turning around and entering the house. Nastya saw that the back of the woman's dress was decorated with a wide slit, exposing not only a beautiful back, but also an elastic ass, as magnificent as the blonde's boobs. On the big, measuredly rolling, hemispheres could be seen red stripes, clearly from the flogging. There was a tattoo on the sacrum - a black heart, the symbol of the "Queen of Spades" with the mirror of Venus inscribed in it.

Through the door, a large hall opened in front of Nastya, in which everything reminded of the ancestral home of the Hostesses: African landscapes on the walls, portraits of black men and women, African masks and ivory figurines. But Nastya did not have time to consider all this - the woman went to an inconspicuous door and, opening it, began to go down the stairs. Nastya obediently went down after her and found herself in a large basement, dimly lit by a neon lamp flickering on the ceiling. In the middle of the basement stood a large cage with an open door.

- Take off your clothes and get in there, - the woman nodded at the cage.

- What? - Nastya was indignant, feeling more confident next to a white woman.

A stack appeared in the woman's hands from somewhere and she lashed Nastya's thigh. The girl howled, clutching at the bruised place and received a new blow, already on her fingers.

- Throw off everything and climb, - the woman repeated impassively, - or should I tell the Mistress that you are not obeying?

Nastya did not want this at all - she hastily took off all her clothes and, dropping on all fours, climbed into the cage. Inside it was dry, spacious, there was a soft blanket, and it wasn't cold at all - the basement was obviously heated. The only inconvenience - Nastya could not straighten up to her full height - she could only move on all fours. In the corner of the cage stood a plastic bowl of meat stew.

- This is your dinner, - the woman said, closing the cage, - after you eat, clean the bowl with your tongue. If you don't, you will regret it.

She turned and clicked her heels as she climbed up. Big fat ass swayed in front of Nastya's eyes, whitening in the dark, before the lock on the door clicked. Left alone, hungry Nastya emptied the bowl of stew, licked it to a shine and curled up on a blanket. She was a little scared, a little sad, but at the same time, terribly curious about what would happen next. Melissa did enough to make Nastya unquestioningly obey the blacks, but Latisha, apparently, would be much more inventive - and at the thought of what she could do, Nastya felt excitement and fear, at the same time goosebumps and sweet languor between her legs.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft click and a large screen suddenly lit up on the wall of the room. A whole kaleidoscope of pictures flashed before Nastya's eyes: the blue expanse of the ocean, the endless savannah filled with herds of elephants, giraffes, zebras and antelopes, a family of lions on a high cliff, a riot of green jungle. The basement was filled with many sounds of the wild, as if really transported deep into the primeval wilderness. Then people appeared: muscular black warriors, with war paint on their skin, went into battle, brandishing assegai, on high thrones, surrounded by a rich retinue, haughty black lords in gold sat, and stern Amazons froze at the foot of their thrones. And then a sandy desert appeared, in the middle of which, like huge mushrooms, gigantic pyramids and the figure of a huge sphinx, carved entirely of black marble, appeared. Here the camera showed a close-up of his face and Nastya involuntarily gasped in surprise - the sphinx was alive. His eyes looked like two black wet moons, white teeth shone like marble on his black face, and dredds flowed like black rivers over his shoulders. Shivering with awe, Nastya, on her knees, recognized the features of Melissa in this face.

Full lips parted to say what penetrated Nastya to the depths of her soul.

"Land of the Ancestors. Land of the Lords. Land of the Gods. All this is Africa!"

The morning began for Nastya, curled up on a blanket, with a clang of bars and an unceremonious poke on the shoulder. Having hardly opened her sleepy eyes, Nastya saw yesterday's blond bitch, putting a bowl of stew on the floor. Now she was not wearing a dress - only black leather belts, passed between huge breasts and squeezing her plump pussy. Some kind of inscription was visible on the shaved crotch, but Nastya, awake, could not read it.

- Eat and go out, - the blonde said impassively, - the Mistress is waiting upstairs.

Nastya smartly ate all the meat stew, licked the bowl and wanted to get on her feet, leaving their cages, but the blonde interrupted her with a blow from the stack.

- On all fours! - she said, putting on the collar of the subdued Nastya and pulling on the leash. They walked up the stairs and into the dining room, where Latisha was already seated, munching on a breakfast of mixed chicken and vegetables.

- Put it here, - she said to the blonde, pointing to the floor next to her. She again pulled the leash and the girl quickly ran up to the mulatto, squatting down. Latisha from time to time gave Nastya the most tidbits from her hands. After finishing her meal, Latisha rose from her seat and rinsed her hands in a bowl of water.

- We will have to go to one place, - she said to Nastya, - but before that I need to do something for Barbie. You should take a look at this too.

Judging by how joyfully the blonde's face flashed, "Barbie" had been waiting for these words for a long time. Latish got up from the table and, taking the leash from the hands of the slave, led Nastya out. Barbie walked a couple of steps behind, bowing her head and casting adoring glances at the mulatto. Having passed along the corridor, they entered another hall, at the sight of which Nastya shuddered. The room resembled a torture chamber or a museum of sexual perversions: whips, chains, handcuffs and leg irons hung on the walls, artificial phalluses, butt plugs and the like devices stood in shelves built into the walls. Numerous jars and flasks with incomprehensible contents stood on a separate shelf. Chains and shackles also hung from the ceiling, and in the middle of the room stood what looked like an artificial tree with short, straight "branches" along its entire length, to which floggers were attached.

- Get up, - commanded Latisha, removing the whip from the nearest shelf. Nastya, deciding that they were addressing her, stood up and immediately her ass was burned by a biting blow. Nastya with difficulty kept from screaming. Twisting her neck, she saw a scarlet trail on her back.

- Now I need your skin not spoiled, - said Latisha, - but keep in mind, I can hurt you in another way. Stand as you stood and look.

Barbie quickly threw off her leather harness and stood on doggy-style, casting pleading glances at the mulatto. Elastic round buttocks protruded upward, revealing sagging labia, between which viscous moisture was already oozing. Nastya again caught the eye of red stripes on the buttocks and an unusually enlarged anus.

- Lick her, - Latisha whipped with a whip and Nastya, accelerated up by the pain in her ass, crawled up to Barbie. Spreading huge hemispheres with her hands, she buried her face in her wet pussy. She sucked on bloodshot clitty, swallowing women's juices, but she didn't feel a trace of that excitement, as when she licked black girls. Barbie seemed to have similar feelings as she twirled her butt on the girl's face as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

- Please, aahh, please, Mistress, hurry! This white cunt can't do anything, please!!!

- Have you decided that you are better than something? - an icy voice was heard from behind, - well, step aside, slut!

The whip clicked again and Nastya recoiled to the side, rubbing the swelling scar. Latisha picked up a huge forked strap-on covered in diamond spikes from a shelf and stepped forward, putting on the prosthetic cock.

- Good morning, - Latisha chuckled, taking hold of white thighs and driving the strap-on into thirsty cunt all the way. The blonde let out a voluptuous moan, feeling a mighty piston go inside her - fast, powerful, rude. Huge breasts swayed like two inflated balloons, a round white ass beat against swarthy hips, even more sitting on an artificial penis. Latisha, holding her blond hair with one hand - Nastya remembered their recent trip - raised a whip and whipped "Barbie" on the back. The woman howled and twitched like a fit, saliva dripping from her mouth.

Finally, Latisha stopped and Barbie collapsed helplessly on the floor, convulsing--she cum three times while being fucked. However, the mulatto did not let her rest - grabbing her blond hair, she forced the woman to her feet and led her to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Snapping the handcuffs on her hands, Latisha pulled up the chains, causing Barbie to push herself up on her toes. Then Latisha flipped some kind of lever on the "tree" standing nearby. A low rumble was heard and the strange device began to turn around its axis - slowly at first, then faster and faster. Then, like the blades of a fan, the fixed whips began to rotate, lashing the blonde's body with acceleration.

- I think an hour is enough for you, - Latisha said, switching something, - with an on-off interval of six minutes. And it's time for us.

She pulled the leash and Nastya hurried after her, hearing behind her the hum of the engine, muffled moans and the whip of floggers. Already at the door, she could not stand it, turned around - Barbie writhing in chains, shaking her awesome tits, while the whips overlapped whipped her thighs and buttocks. Nastya shuddered, imagining that Barbie was waiting for the next hour and hurried after Latisha.

At the door, Latisha handed Nastya new clothes - a short white skirt that barely covered her bare ass, an equally scanty blouse and high-heeled shoes.

-This is your uniform now, - Latisha chuckled, - get dressed.

Nastya obediently pulled it all on and, following the mulatto, went outside. As soon as they got into the car, Latisha ran her hands under Nastya's skirt. At the same time, she again did not look at the girl, concentrating on the road.

- Do you remember yesterday's video well? - Latisha asked, stroking Nastya's clit.

- I... ahh... yeess Madam, - Nastya groaned, - I looked sooo attentively!

- And what do you remember? - asked Latisha, running two fingers at once into the slippery crack.

-Humanity originated in Africa! - Nastya blurted out, - Africans are an older race, a superior race. They built cities and pyramids while whites lived in forests and caves in Europe. They gave us civilization, and we repaid with evil.

-And you believed it? - said Latisha, energetically irritating white cunt.

- Yes, - moaned Nastya, - yes, I accept it, Madam! You are a goddess, you are a higher being, and I am a white whore! I want black people to rule the world. I want to be forever a slave, a whore, a bedding for a superior race.

The last remnants of the former Nastya burned in this passionate howl, while she writhed, under the fingers penetrating her. She didn't lie or play - yesterday's three-hour film about the greatness of the black race helped her realize on a new level what Melissa had already inspired in her. The idea of black superiority was now added to the irrepressible lesbian lust, which Nastya accepted with all the fibers of her depraved soul... and of course her body, which was now shaking in another orgasm.. Latisha, grinning, pulled out her hand and let her lick her fingers.

- Your desire is normal for whites who have accepted black supremacy,- she laughed, - don't worry, it will be so. But you will have to prove the seriousness of your intentions. In our ancestral home, the status of a person is reinforced visually - the signs that he wears on his body. This is true for slaves as well.

She parked in a black neighborhood like Melissa's, across from a small store with a saloon sign above the door.

- Let's go here, - Latisha grinned, pushing a Russian girl out of the car, feverishly straightening her skirt. There were two employees in the salon - a beefy black man with a gold chain around his neck and a large, swarthy girl, in whom African and Latin American roots clearly merged. Seeing Latisha, she smiled broadly.

- Hello, Black Mom, - she kissed the girl, - you completely forgot about us.

- College takes a lot of time, - Latisha chuckled, - but today everything will change. I invite you and Mike, - she nodded to the smiling black man, - tomorrow to my mansion.