Natalie Continues to Learn

Story Info
In which Natalie continues her learning.
2k words
4.51
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could taste his cum and cock in my mouth all day from that first session. I was still very horny and that taste just added to my desire. It drove me wild wanting him again. I wanted him to treat me like Natalie again. I wanted to be sexy for him, make him hard. Yet, I did not want any of that. Welcome to the world of a sissy.

The following day dragged. I was at work, in my knickers, and I found myself rubbing my thighs together at times. I was so turned on by all this. I had had a man's cock in my mouth and the world had continued to turn. Nothing bad had happened. I could do it again. I wanted to do it again!

I knew he must be thinking about me too. That turned me on even more. I growled at myself in pent up frustration. I did not know what to do with myself. I did not want to orgasm as that would destroy my feeling. Was this how women were when they were horny or was it just me?

6:30pm arrived and i was dressed in a pair of dark blue boy shorts that i thought showed off my arse very nicely. I had some black hold-up stockings and a padded bra. All this was hidden beneath my normal, male clothing: I had a fairly baggy sweatshirt on to cover up any bulge from the bra or the straps showing.

By 6:45 i was walking to Lewis's house, in a daze thinking what the Hell was i doing? Did I need to do this? Then i thought about his threat to spread the word that i wore knickers. I wasn't sure i believed his threat but then again i did not want to call his bluff. Besides, in truth I was too damn horny. I wanted him to want me again.

I knocked on his front door at exactly 7pm and waited. I was getting cold feet again when he appeared round the side of his house. "Follow me, sissy," he said matter-of-factly and I followed, dutifully, knowing that i was being drawn into a world that i had wanted, needed for years. It was terrifying for the male me but Natalie was leaping around with desire in my head.

He went into the garage again, to the same position he had been in our first encounter and turned to me as i entered. "Undress, sissy," he ordered. I looked at him, assessing him. I was thinking about it all and then also not thinking. I was on some sort of auto-pilot setting again.

I found myself undressing, taking off my male clothing and leaving me in the female clothing. I stood before him, looking like a man in drag and was self-conscious then, my hands clasped before me, over my knickers.

Lewis was watching me and then i realised he had his phone and I heard a click. He had a photo of me, like this. Shit! That instantly changed things in my head and I began to breathe harder, worried now.

"This is a little back-up for me, sissy. I am in charge of you. You understand that now don't you?" He looked at me and smiled coldly. I gazed at him, felt any level of control leave me and i nodded, simply, still looking at him. I had a bizarre mixture of desire and fear and I couldn't see a way out now. I was truly trapped.

"So," he drawled, very much in control of the situation "what is your name, sissy?" he asked.

"It's Natalie," I replied, softly.

He repeated my name a few times and finally smiled at me. "Natalie, you sissy fuck, come here and get on your knees." I obeyed him in a dream. I knew I was liking this but at the same time I was threatened by the situation. Any control I thought I had, had dissolved and now I was on my knees, breathing very quickly.

"Repeat after me, Natalie. 'I am a sissy slut.'" He paused. I repeated that. He nodded, pleased. He went on with "'I want to suck your cock, Sir'." I repeated that too.

"Good girl, Natalie. Now, as i get my cock out, I want you to watch my cock and repeat those two phrases to me. Begin."

He began to unzip his trousers, slowly and I watched and i spoke "I am a sissy slut and I want to suck your cock, Sir." I breathed in. "I am a sissy slut and i want to suck your cock, Sir." I watched his groin as his trousers dropped and he removed his shorts and i gazed upon his thickening cock. I do believe i licked my lips as i said again "I am a sissy slut and i want to suck your cock, Sir."

"Very good, sissy. Now, open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out." I complied. I was on my knees on the garage floor, with my hands resting on my thighs. I waited, swallowing nervously. He came closer and i could begin to smell him. I breathed more deeply and faster, waiting for the inevitable.

I felt the hotness and softness of his swollen head make contact with my tongue and it stayed there. He was watching me and i looked up at him. "Good sissy. Keep looking up at me." I made some non-descript sound in agreement.

I was blinking rapidly and trying to swallow my saliva which was running out of my mouth, over my chin and dripping on to the floor. He was standing over me, just watching.

He began to wank himself slowly over my tongue and i was kneeling in front of him, waiting politely for him. I could not believe what I was doing. His hand moved up and down his shaft, getting faster, wanking himself in my mouth. I again tried to swallow but failed and more saliva drooled out of my mouth.

"You are my sissy, Natalie." he was saying. "If i need you, you get yourself here and you satisfy me. Do you understand?"

I again made a yes sound whilst his cock sat heavily on my tongue.

"You are my cock-sucking sissy bitch, Natalie. I am going to fully break you so you crave cock all the time. Won't that please you, sissy?"

I looked up at him and I blinked as i nodded in agreement, too easily for my liking but then again I was a sissy. I had always been a sissy. This is the fate i had always needed and now it had arrived.

I assessed how i was feeling: horny - definitely. My stomach was fluttering with desire. My cock was still very much limp. I was here to please my man, not to get an erection myself. That pleased me. I needed to swallow my saliva again and i instinctively closed my lips around his cock as i did. I quickly opened my mouth again when i realised i had done that. I looked up at him guiltily.

He suddenly took his cock out of my mouth and began to slide it over my face: around my eyes, across my forehead. He slapped it on my cheeks and slipped it back into my mouth, deeper.

"Now Natalie is time. Suck my cock for me. Show me how much you want it".

I groaned inwardly and formed an "O" with my lips and pushed around his head and deeper. I began to bob up and down on his cock, reveling in its strength and hardness yet feeling the softness too of the head. I realised that i really liked that disparity. I was enjoying having his cock in my mouth. I was enjoying servicing him. I liked his musky smell and the pre-cum was oozing slowly from the tip and i was licking it from him.

I moved a hand up to hold his cock then. I began to rub his cock in time with my sucking. I was completely lost to the moment, trying my best to make him cum. That was my sole objective.

He was groaning and moving his hips slightly, rocking back and forth and i was just in that moment, enjoying my place. I felt needed and horny and I loved the position of power he had over me yet i was in control too, with his cock in my mouth.

I moved faster, up and down his shaft. My tongue was swirling around the head and i was rubbing him with my hand. I was slurping noisily and i just wanted him to orgasm for me. I had no thoughts to my own body or its gratification. I just wanted to please him.

I sucked and rubbed and licked and gagged slightly as i tried to suck deeper. I struggled with that bit but he had instinctively responded to the deeper attempt and i tried again every now and again to get his cock deeper.

"Yes baby, that's it. I am close. Slide on to my cock. Go deep," he ordered. I tried desperately to obey but i always gagged and came back.

I could feel him so close to orgasm. He was moaning and groaning and his cock was changing again. I couldn't get him that final few steps to orgasm until he took hold of my head and forcibly pushed my head down onto his cock. I gagged and fought but his cock was at the back of my mouth and then it slipped into my throat. I felt it open my throat. I couldn't breathe with it there and i was desperate not to vomit as i gagged. But what a feeling. To have a cock in my throat. I rammed the last cm onto his cock and my lips were pushed onto his skin and i felt him explode into my throat, cum coursing out of him.

He shuddered and pulled and thrust again, grinding into me. His cum disappeared down my throat and finally i felt him pull back, out of my throat, and out of my mouth.

I gasped for air and tried not to throw up, fighting my gag reflex. I was on my knees still, gasping and i felt secondary spurts of his cum hit my face, messily landing everywhere: my eye, my hair, my open mouth. My mouth was strangely empty then of the feel of his cock and i missed it. It made me want it again, instantly. I groaned at this realisation: i craved his cock.

He was calling me every name under the sun and then he put his cock back in my mouth and i was overjoyed. I carried on sucking him clean, taking my role very seriously. My head bobbed back and forth eagerly as he held on to me, groaning again.

I finally felt him begin to soften and i pulled back. I looked up at him in my messy state and watched him come to his senses.

"Fuck." he said with feeling and i was instantly proud of myself. "You are such a good sissy, Natalie. You suck well, you are going to learn how to deep-throat and i will cover you in my cum and you will say thank you for it all."

"Yes, Sir," i replied simply. I was in such a turned-on state now that i would agree to anything.

"And of course, i am going to end up fucking you at some point soon too. I am going to fuck you on your back, from behind and you are going to sit on me and ride my cock like a sexy fuck. You are going to beg for cock. You will want it inside you. You will want to orgasm from my cock inside you."

I looked at him and I could only nod at the words. I could not speak at that moment. God, i needed to cum so badly but i knew I wanted him to drag that out as long as possible.