Natalie Dormer - Layover

Story Info
Natalie takes advantage of a quick break between flights...
9.6k words
4.67
15.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Natalie felt the surge in her stomach of negative-G as the plane started to descend, something she'd felt so many times but always struggled to get used to as the airliner sank towards the ground. The flight she was on, a marathon from Sydney back to her home in London after shooting on her latest project, had a layover in Singapore and she had something very specific in mind; a few years earlier she had worked on another film in the country and become close with one of the production guys on the set. How close? Well after knowing each other less than a week they'd started sleeping together, no scratch that, fucking each other and it had been a very fun, very physical affair that both of them remembered very fondly and due to that whenever she happened to be stopping over in Singapore she always made time to seek him out. He did the same with her if he happened to be in London or any other city she was working in though he tended to spend most of his time in Singapore due to his job.

She'd worked on the movie with him for over six months and during that time had lots of exhausting, soul-vitalising sex. The project had wrapped and of course she'd had to move on to the next job away from him but they'd made an agreement that whilst they couldn't have anything more permanent they would make time for one another whenever proximity allowed and she'd made good on that promise. They generally tended to hook up two to three times a year and Natalie made sure of that, some of her trips to Singapore far more deliberate. This wasn't one of those times however, merely on a long trip home from down under with the ideal opportunity to stop in and see him, though time was tight. The layover was only a few hours though he lived close to the airport so Natalie knew she could escape the boredom of waiting for her connecting flight by going to see him with enough time to make it back.

After what seemed to be far too long she heard the roar of the engines as the thrust reversers engaged, the plane touching down with a bump onto the tarmac and slowing to taxi to the terminal. Thanks to her fortunate seating position on the aisle, near to the exits, she was able to speedily disembark and get down the ramp to the terminal though she still had the frustrating wait for her luggage to slowly arrive on the carousel. Natalie stowed it in a secure locker, not wanting to bother taking it with her on her short excursion before heading out into the bustle of Singapore and straight into a taxi. With easy directions, well practiced, she was taken through the churning traffic to his apartment which seemed to take an agonising amount of time given the gridlock surrounding the airport. She headed into his building and buzzed him, looking pointlessly up the wall of the towering apartment building as if he'd somehow lean out and spot her from the 12th floor.

She tried a few times with no luck, frustratingly silent in return until someone came out of the building and she slipped quickly in after them and headed straight to the lifts. Riding up to his floor and finding his door, she tapped a couple of times in case his buzzer wasn't working but was again disappointed by the lack of any reply. Natalie gave a frustrated sigh; she didn't have enough time as it was to indulge their passions and with him not being home it could all be a trip for nothing. Of course she had his number, she could call, but they didn't do that as they were both busy people and if they weren't right there at the time then unless they'd specifically arranged it they had a no-call policy lest they interrupt each other on set. Pondering a moment, she made a decision and headed back to the lifts, heading down to the ground floor once again to seek out the building manager. He was a little irritated by the intrusion...until he realised who she was; he had seen her around a couple of times when she'd been visiting her fuck buddy previously and recognised who she was.

She used that to her advantage when she asked for a key to his place, saying she wanted to be waiting for him as a surprise when he came home and was there any way he could let her into the apartment. He told her with waning authority that he couldn't let her into his place, private property and all that, how his job could be on the line if anybody found out about it. All it took was a little of Natalie's gorgeous charm, her pleading and promising it would be alright and that nothing would happen to wear him down to the point of a deal. Figuring she just wanted to get on with it and nobody else would know, she signed him an autograph on a pad of paper from his desk, kissed it to leave her lipstick smudged along side it...then pulled up her top and bra to flash her perky tits for him. She giggled as she gave him around five seconds to take her beautiful body in before she pulled her clothes back down and demanded the keys, which he handed over to her with a smile.

She promised he'd get them back then went ahead and let herself into the apartment, locking the door and putting the keys aside in the kitchen as she got herself a quick drink. With that she helped herself to a shower to freshen herself up and towelled down before walking about his apartment naked, looking at changes since the last time she was there like a new TV, a few new furnishings and pictures. She was sure he'd have no problem coming home to find her standing naked in his front room but disappointingly that didn't happen so she headed for the bedroom, impressed with the neatly made bed before she peeled back the sheets and snuggled into it, the cool of the fabric sensually slipping over her naked body. Natalie remembered to set an alarm on her phone in case she wasn't disturbed and had to wake herself up before chucking her phone on the side unit and resting her head down, figuring a nap wouldn't be the worst idea.

She wouldn't have to wake herself up however as around an hour later her man came home, having no idea she was there and not being tipped off by the building manager who had luckily gazed on her beautiful boobs before he got the chance. He headed up and into his apartment, not even imagining Natalie, his Natalie, would be there for him. It didn't cross his mind as he headed in, checking his phone, casually closing the door and glancing through a couple of letters that had been in his mailbox as he walked into the kitchen. Looking up, his heart lurched as he saw the glass on the side, wet and evidently recent, dropping the letters down as he looked around worried, quickly checking to see what else was out of place. He noticed that chairs seemed bumped from his table, the bathroom door was open and a towel was hanging damp on the rack and crucially his bedroom door was closed.

It didn't exactly meet the expected evidence of a burglary but it wasn't right and he knew he wasn't alone, steeling himself and creeping towards the bedroom door, taking a breath before he burst in slamming the door back in an explosion of energy. The door banged back loudly as he took in the bed before him, a shape under the covers, somebody audaciously sleeping in his bed after having broken in. The abrupt sound when she was under an hour into dreamland, lightly sleeping, made her body panic in a primal manner, the flight or fight response kicking in, sitting bolt upright and throwing the covers back as her pretty eyes sprang open with a yelp of confusion to see him standing there in the doorway ready to tackle the intruder.

"Jesus Christ!" she half screamed, "Sean...fuck," she breathed, heart heaving in her chest.

"Nat," he said with a near sigh of relief, a smile spreading across his face as he took in the gorgeous Brit in front of him and her now naked chest, perky breasts as fantastic as he always remembered.

"Surprise," she whispered with a naughty smile, presented as perfectly as she could have hoped for, sat in his bed waiting for him with her tits out.

"It's great to see you, what are you doing here?" he said, heart rate relaxing as he walked into the bedroom towards her.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" she said, grinning with a flick of her eyebrows. He laughed, loving that she was so straight forward with him, no games or guessing.

"I figured that was why, and scaring me half to death. I didn't think you would be around here any time soon, I thought you were filming for at least another couple of weeks?" he said.

"We wrapped early and I had a layover, so here I am, I made an effort for you," she replied.

"And I'm glad you did," he admitted, overjoyed to see her.

"Now come on, I haven't got long, this is a short stop I'm afraid so how about you get over here?" she said, flipping the covers back to reveal her gorgeous naked body, stark tattoo down her left forearm, slender and toned torso, pinch of her waist leading into her hips, her beautiful pussy with its perfectly styled strip of pubic hair and her smooth legs. He took a moment just to drink her in, her toned, fine body, before he spoke.

"I have a girlfriend you know," he said quietly.

"Oh really?" Natalie said with a playful, mocking look, nonchalant like it didn't matter. It did though, the statement sent a little sting through her, a tension, like he was telling her she wasn't enough any more or something. It was ridiculous, they were and always had been fuck buddies and nothing more, but it rankled her a little.

"Yeah. She stays here quite a lot, you're kinda lucky you didn't run into her when you broke in here," he said with a slight smile.

"I didn't break in here, I buzzed and knocked before I asked for a key to get in here," she said, acting affronted.

"Oh you got a key huh? Maybe I need to go and complain about that," he smiled, edging closer to the bed.

"Hush, I charmed my way to a key so I could surprise you, don't go mentioning it," she purred.

"I'm sure," he said with a smile, knowing exactly how charming she could be as she basked naked before him.

"Look Sean, I don't give a fuck that you've got a girlfriend," Natalie said matter-of-factly. He stared at her silently, holding her gaze.

"I'm not gonna tell her," she said with a slow, sultry tone as a smile crossed her lips, tongue flicking out cheekily, invitingly. She teasingly ran her fingers up her body, squeezing her perky breasts for him as she gave him a wink, somehow reassuring him that fucking her was definitely the right thing to do and she could keep a secret. He couldn't resist her, his gorgeous side piece, and stepped towards her as her smiled spread into the wide grin, loving that she had him no matter what as he leaned over her and drew her into a deep, tongue-twisting kiss that felt like a tingle of electricity, the excitement palpable.

"Tell you what," she said, casually sitting and watching him as he stripped his shirt off quickly and made to follow with his jeans, "I'll suck your cock to make up for sneaking into your place."

"Sounds perfect," he said as he kicked his clothes away, now as naked as her as his cock swelled to full erection before her, his thick manhood making her bite her lip as she felt a tremble of arousal, pussy wettening just a bit more.

"Then get here and let me," she commanded. He'd always loved her straight forward, no shit attitude and simply smiled as he stepped to the bed to meet Natalie as she leaned down, groaning as his cock slipped easily into her hot, talented mouth. He gave a shudder; nobody gave blowjobs like her, she was exquisitely talented with her tongue and the way she sucked was just heavenly, always happy to please and tease him every possible way in the course of fellating him. His hand slipped familiarly into her long blonde hair, pulling her close to him as she wasted no time in swallowing his cock, gliding easily down deep with her impressive talent for cock sucking, his bulging purple head buried into her throat as she gulped deliberately noisily.

"Oh fuck that's it, god I've missed this," he murmured, the actress undeniable. Natalie urged him onto the bed, Sean sliding on beside her as she took a momentary break from sucking him to let him settle before she attacked once more. She grabbed his rock hard cock, feeling it pulse and strain in her dainty grip, urging her to give it everything which was she was more than happy to do as she engulfed him in the sensual heat of her mouth once more and applied her tongue firmly to him, flicking at his head and around his shaft. His groans told her everything she needed to know, though she already knew it and carried on hungrily. He'd always loved her blowjobs and she knew exactly what it was he liked which was a good firm suck, her tongue working overtime and deep throat. Her hand slid from his cock and she gripped his hips with both her hands, stabilising herself over him as she continued sucking before she pushed effortlessly down on his cock to swallow him all the way until her nose pressed into him.

"Fuck," he groaned with an ascending, accentuated tone as his hands once again pressed into her soft hair and held her down for a moment, straining in her throat as she swallowed him. Natalie smiled to herself as she pushed her head down deeply and ground herself against him to let him feel and see her talents, knowing he was watching her. She wasn't wrong as he looked down on the gorgeous actress to watch her slowly withdraw and slide his cock back out of her throat till just his head was in her mouth, her tongue and lips attacking him vigorously before she swallowed him completely once more. He leaned back into the bed and just let her work, hands resting on her soft hair rather than controlling her or pushing her down, not needing to as the beautiful English actress worked enthusiastically on his manhood to sink him from the tip to his balls every time.

There was nothing to be said as he simply lay back and let her work her hot mouth along his length, sucking perfectly, throwing in suddenly hard sucks mixed with softer, wetter ones. Her mouth felt as delicious as her pussy, reminding him what it was like to slide inside her as she slurped noisily on him, deep throating him again, her talents effortless as she pressed her nose into him once again and made him strain in her throat. She'd learnt how to deep throat as a teenager and every man she'd ever been with had loved it; she had something of an oral fixation and loved giving head, loved the hard yet smooth sensation of a cock in her mouth, loved the groans and thrusts of pleasure she could induce with her tongue and deep throat skills and the inevitable pulsing, intense moment where they ejaculated between her skilful lips.

She sucked and thrust her head more, picking up some speed before she twisted her head, turning so his achingly hard erection slid along her cheek, gliding effortlessly over the silky smooth tissue that felt the same as her vagina. Sean groaned in pleasure as Natalie slowed things down and rocked her head deliberately on him as his cock bulged her cheek, groaning in pleasure herself to send vibrations tingling through him, stimulating him further as she rolled her head over to push him into her other cheek and let her tongue get in on the action at the same time, flicking powerfully over him. She lazily rocked her head up and down as she opened her eyes and looked up to him, staring foxily from beneath her eyebrows as she almost let his cock escape her mouth, bulging her lips before surging back down to embed him in her cheek, smiling a little round her mouthful as she looked up at him groaning, feeling his urge to push up to her through her hands at his hips.

In an instant Natalie closed her eyes and started sucking properly again, diving straight back down on him full depth before giving some fast, short strokes on his cock and applying her tongue to him. Burrowing it powerfully under the tip of his cock, she kneaded the end of her powerful muscle into him as she sucked ferociously hard, the huge surge in her vacuum making him choke before he managed a ragged sigh, overwhelmed by the intensity of her ministrations. Natalie giggled to herself, letting him feel it as she kept going on him, thrusting, swiping and flicking with her tongue over the most sensitive part of his cock as he struggled and shifted beneath her. He didn't know whether to pull away or just bury his cock in her mouth, torn and completely swamped by the sensations as she showed off.

When he really was about to wrench her off him and beg for a moment of mercy the blonde stunner switched tact once more, able to read him perfectly as she dived down to give a few soft, sloppy strokes that gave him a couple of seconds to recover before her next assault. She pulled most of the way back once more and applied her tongue but more gently this time, just firmly licking up the bottom of his shaft towards his head before swirling it flatly around on the underside of him and then rolling up around the sides. She directed her tip to follow the contour of his head, tracing the shape of him as she followed him back around, swiping side-to-side as she took him in, murmuring at the pleasure of having him back in her mouth again as she sucked firmly. Her tongue wrapped perfectly around and over him, sending tingles of ecstasy he hadn't felt since the last time she'd been around to fellate him, shifting his hips to help push and pull his cock through her deliberate attentions and maximise the sensations.

"Fuck don't stop," he breathed as Natalie pulled back off him with a sensual suck, moving her hand to stroke him quickly as she composed herself.

"I'm not gonna stop baby," she purred, smiling up at him before she held his cock up and leaned down to him, dragging her extended tongue up and down his cock, letting him feel her hot breath tumbling over him as his cock throbbed in her hand. She squeezed and tightened her grip to make him bulge harder, throbbing with the pulse of his heartbeat as she traced her tongue over the veins on his smooth, tight skin. With him held, she lunged in with her teeth and gently bit at him, something she knew he loved, just lightly biting at his shaft with careful but meaningful clenching of her jaw. He groaned and shivered in pleasure, loving how she knew exactly what he liked as she became quicker and more aggressive, lunging forward for more intimate, thrilling bites of him as she worked up towards his head. Natalie was careful with that, not wanting to be too hard but nipping just enough to let him feel it as he grunted at every one of her touches, working her way back down him with her teeth.

She got faster and more intense, bites firmer, harder, digging her teeth into him to leave slight marks as he pushed into her mouth. He'd always loved her using her teeth and she always indulged him, relishing the feel of his thick, strong cock flexing and bucking in her mouth as she did so. Natalie nipped at him a few more times before a final, hard bite that made him hiss for a second before she immediately engulfed his cock in liquid heat again to follow it up with a deep groan and shudder of pleasure. She sucked hard, as hard as she knew he could take, working her tongue as she took him deep with shorter strokes, going much faster as she bobbed her head and took him full depth with practiced ease but only let him about half way out of her mouth. Natalie let out deliciously trashy noisily as she sucked him, slurping wetly as she pumped him into her throat, his cock rock hard now.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers