Natalie - Pt 38

Story Info
Jase and his mum and his dad, Natalie and a neighbour.
3.9k words
4.16
1.6k
3
0

Part 38 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

Jase and I were laying against the tree in our clearing in the woods. I was naked and enjoying the warm breeze as it tickled my nipples, and I could feel his sperm is it seeped from my fanny. Jase was naked, his cock softening and a small dribble of white sperms at the end. Our shagging had been enthusiastic but not loud. We did try to reign in our voices here, we didn't want anyone to hear us and come and investigate.

"I have something else to share." Jase said.

"Oh?"

"Yes and this is a doozy, you will never ever have imagined this in your wildest."

"Oh crumbs, now I am intrigued, here we are shagging our parents and neighbours, which is already beyond our wildest, and you say you can top trump that?"

"Oh yes. I was in the kitchen with mum and dad, and mum said, "I want to try a double. So, stupid boy that I am, I said, 'what double mum?" and she said 'I want my two boys inside me at the same time.' "

Now of course I have done that with Tom and Tim, but Jase doesn't know about that, nor will he as far as I am concerned. I did not enjoy that experience, I was just used and that doesn't sit well with me. "Okay, like how? Mouth and fanny, you, and your dad?"

"Yes, me and dad. So I said, 'Er okay mum, how do you suggest we do that then?' I am of course beyond any surprises these days, and mum said, 'you lay on the edge of the bed Jason, and I sit on you and put your penis in my vagina, and your dad comes up behind me and puts his penis in my bottom. Your dad will have to use the lotion of course.' I said, 'crumbs mum that sounds uncomfortable.' and she said 'maybe at first, but my two men making love to me at the same time will be wonderful. Come on, let's go up.' And she got up expecting us to follow."

"What did your dad say during all this?"

"Nothing, not even an expression on his face. When I got to the bedroom, mum was already naked. I quickly stripped and lay on the bed with my feet on the floor as she had said. She came and lay on me, and I used my hands to push my cock inside her fanny, she was ready Nat, she was really wet, and I slipped right in. As dad was undressing mum started kissing me, tongue, holding my face, murmuring love, you know the usual way that she does."

"I am just trying to get my head around her being like that with you, in front of your dad. When you first said what she wanted I had a mental image of it all being, you know, sort of sterile, emotionless."

"Oh no, not mum, she makes love, she doesn't do simple sex. As mum was kissing me I felt dad between our legs and there was some jiggling and I guess he was inside mum's bum because I felt his balls on my balls."

"Oh my lord."

"Dad started moving, you know fucking mum, and I could feel his cock through mum's fanny wall, it was as if it was right on my cock, sliding up and down, mum was kissing me like mad saying how she loved both of her men, how this was the best thing ever. I could hardly move, but dad's cock was going faster and harder and it was really pressing on mine, it felt like a sort of remote wank."

I knew what it was like to have two cocks inside me, and I didn't find it the most comfortable experience. "Wow Jase, I can't imagine how it must have felt for your mum." Pants on fire.

"No, I mean you and I have done bottom sex and it wasn't really that good, was it?"

"No. One of the girls at college says she has sex with her boyfriend that way as she wants to save her virginity for her wedding night."

"Yeah, one of the guys at work only has sex like that with his girlfriend."

"You talk about sex with your girlfriends with people at work?"

"Yeah, a bit, sorry."

"S'okay, anyway, back to you and your mum's double."

"Oh I haven't got to the best bit yet. So dad is pounding away and it is beginning to make me feel like I am going to cum, when he pushes in hard and stops. I guess he finished, anyway, he slides out of mum and mum sort of falls off me at the same time. Dad steps back and mum says, 'scoot over Jason, I want you to make love to me on my knees' and she kneels on the edge of the bed. Now I was pretty close to spurting when dad stopped and so yes, I was quite eager to carry on and I didn't even give dad a thought. I stood up behind mum. Her bum was gaping open, red on the edge and quite dark in the hole."

"Were you tempted, you know, to go in there, now that dad had opened her up, so to speak?"

"No, not really. Her fanny was just there below, and it was still open from our fucking. I lined up and pushed in her fanny, and it felt really good. I began to slowly fuck mum and then I felt dad."

"What do you mean, you felt your dad?"

"He was stood right behind me and his cock was in the crease of my bum. I guess he had covered himself in lotion, I don't know, but he was pushing at my arse. My arse at first was having none of it, but as I was fucking mum, when I was on the out stroke, I was pushing onto dad's cock. There was a sudden real pain, and dad was inside me."

"Fuck Jase, I mean fuck, fucking fuck."

"Yes. Once he was in it didn't actually hurt. He kind of didn't do anything, I was doing it all. As I pushed into mum, I was almost letting his cock out of my arse, and when I was pulling out of mum, I was pushing dad deep inside me. It felt good. I was fucking and being fucked all at the same time it was an utterly weird feeling. Then dad must have got to the point and he started fucking me himself, and that meant I was fucking mum harder. I am not sure if mum realised what was happening beyond me fucking her, but she was going on about what a good son I was and how she loved me inside her."

"The mental image I have of this will never leave me."

"Dad pushed hard inside me, jerking, I guessed he was spurting, I couldn't really feel that, and then his cock pulled right out, and dad was gone, I guess into the bathroom. I was close but not there, so I concentrated on mum, fucking her as hard as I could, really slapping loud and saying, 'cum for me mum, cum for your son,' I was really into it, and mum did, her fanny squeezed me and that was enough, I spurted I think four times before I was done. My cock slid out and I stepped back, her bum still open a little, my white spunk dribbling out of mum's fanny. Mum rolled onto her back and pulled me to her, kissing me, caressing me. It really was an extremely odd thing."

"I don't know what to say Jase. I mean, did you enjoy it? Would you do it again, would you do it with just your dad?"

"I don't know Nat. Yes I enjoyed it. I prefer fucking mum to dad fucking me."

"I prefer you making love to me to anyone else shagging me."

"Thank you baby, I mean, you fuck your mum. Does that feel weird compared to fucking your dad? Should I feel the same about my dad?"

"No, not really different, and certainly not wrong. I prefer my dad shagging me to my mum shagging me, but I do enjoy mum."

"Okay then. Well, we will see. Dad was washed and dressed making cups of tea when mum and I finally went down. Nothing was said apart from mum just saying 'that was the best thing ever'. And that was it. It was as if nothing had happened."

"Your family dynamic has changed now. How do you feel about that?"

"I am fine, in fact, possibly more relaxed, it is if that was the real missing link in it all. Dad thought it was him fucking you, but I don't think that was it at all, not now."

"Good, no hang ups?"

"No, everything is fine. But I really want to be with you more than anyone else."

"Good, I am sure that you can find it in yourself to prove that to me again, right now."

After seeing Jase I was just walking up the drive when Tom Crown from the other side of the Wilsons said hello.

"Oh Hello Mr Crown, how are you?"

"I am good Natalie, we really should catch up you know."

"You can come in for a coffee if you like Mr Crown," always sociable me.

"That would be nice, yes, thank you, I will."

We went in and I put the kettle on. "Just let me nip upstairs and freshen up Mr Crown, and I will be back down to make the coffee." I went up to the bathroom and peeled my panties off, they were quite wet with Jase's deposits. I warmed the flannel as best I could, had a pee, washed myself as best I could inside and out, and then in the bedroom, put on some clean panties.

"How do you like your coffee Mr Crown"

"White no sugar please love." I made him a coffee as he asked and grabbed myself a glass of water.

We went and sat in the lounge, me on the settee, him on the chair opposite me.

"So, how is college, it is the one in town you go to, yes?"

"Yes, Central College. It is okay, tough, but okay."

"What are you studying Natalie?"

"It is an IQA in Assessment and Assurance. I wanted to do a proper course that will help me get a meaningful job and a career in a real company. It is tough, nothing like the stuff we did at school. But ultimately rewarding I think."

"That is impressive, you obviously gave it thought, I mean most kids would probably just do A Levels, or go and do something like Art or IT."

"Thank you, yes. My boyfriend got himself an apprenticeship as a chef, and that is great, and my cousin is doing A Levels, maths and physics, I think he will go on and go all the way, he wants to be a scientist, and he has added Spanish, because if he goes to America, that is almost their second language." As I was talking to him, I saw his eyes giving me a very thorough going over, my boobs and of course, my skirt was gaping so he was looking between my legs. He saw that I saw him looking.

"Your mum and dad out today then?" He asked.

"Yes, dad is at work, mum was at Auntie Peg's this morning and then at work this afternoon, they won't be home for hours."

"Oh right, lot of home without your parents must be good for you and your boyfriend, I assume he works a lot of evenings."

"Yes, daytime is good, when I am not at college of course."

"Yes."

"Are you okay Mr Crown, do you need something?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Only you seem to be looking up my skirt a lot."

"Ah, yes."

"I wonder what you expected to find up there, you know, you seemed to be very intently searching."

"I guess it is a man thing."

"Yes, every man seems to need to look up my skirt, and I don't know why, there is just a pair of panties to see."

"Well now, that is not all that there is it?"

"I don't know what you mean." Of course I did know, I was just playing.

"Well, I am talking about what is beneath your panties. That is what every man that is looking is hoping to see."

"And what would just seeing anything accomplish Mr Crown?"

"Oh it would fuel the imagination and imagination is the basis of all invention."

"Are you suggesting that more inventions would happen if I showed what was beneath my panties."

"I think that you are playing with me."

I stood up and undid and removed my skirt and sat down again. "There you are Mr Crown, does that help your imagination?" I opened my legs, my panties stretching across, hairs would be escaping if I had any.

He didn't say anything at first, he looked very intently and then said, "I believe that you shave yourself. I believe I can discern your shape."

"Well Mr Crown, and if that were correct, what would you want to do then?"

"I would love to remove your underwear and see you for real rather than in my mind's eye."

"But that would be very one sided Mr Crown, I would be giving and not receiving anything in return."

"Is that what you would like? Something in return?"

"I should think most people would."

"And then what Natalie?"

"How do you mean Mr Crown?"

"And what do you think would happen if we were both naked Natalie?"

"I should hardly have to explain that Mr Crown." I pulled my top up and off, I was now sitting in my bra and panties, my legs open enough to stretch my panties tightly across my sex. He stood up and undid the belt at his waist and pulled his trousers down. His pants were just men's briefs, no pee hole, and they bulged quite significantly.

"And now what Natalie?" He undid his shirt and pulled it off. He was in bulging pants, I was in bra and panties.

I put my hands behind my back and undid my bra, holding it by the cups for a moment before taking it away and releasing and revealing my boobs.

He pulled his pants down to reveal a rather nice erect cock and large swinging balls. I may have licked my lips. He walked over to me and put his hands at the waist of my panties and tugged them down, forcing my legs together as he tugged my panties off. We were now both naked.

He ran a finger along the crease of my sex and then slowly pushed inside, moving between my hidden inner lips. I opened my legs further apart, revealing my inner sex. I was wet with anticipation, and possibly still with having been with Jase, and his finger slipped easily along my valley, dipping briefly inside me and then pressing my clitoris, moving it gently in a circle. He moved back to my opening and slipped two fingers inside me, fingering me, his fingers together, moving in and out like a cock, his palm pressing against me, squashing my lips into my valley, faster he moved, a real sawing motion.

"I have heard you, you know," he said, his fingers working harder and faster. "I have heard you scream your orgasms when you are alone with your dad, and your mum and your boyfriend. A lot of fucking happens in this house."

"Would you like an invitation or are you going to just let your fingers talk?" Just being fingered is for little girls.

He moved forward, sliding his fingers out of me and lining up his cock, he jerked his hips forward and entered me, hard, all the way. That was better. Smaller than Jase or Dad, but still big enough to take my breath, and he started shagging, properly. I felt his cock as it almost left me, voiding my inside which were too slow to snap back shut between strokes, the head of his cock sliding past my internal wrinkle, the remnant of my virgin childhood, going on, almost to leave, before pushing back in, tickling my wrinkle, pushing on my sex, faster and harder. I held his back, feeling my nails dig into him as he shagged me, my breath gulping, our eyes fixed on each other.

"You've said little," he said, "I am not going to stop."

"Why would I want you to stop?"

"I am not using a condom," he said, shagging me hard, pressing his pubis hard against mine, the slapping sound I so associate with sex echoing around the room, "I shall flood you with my spunk."

"Do I look as if I care, shag me Mr Crown, make me scream, scream louder than you have overheard."

He was going at a good pace, his cock sliding within me, keeping my fanny walls apart, crushing my sex lips, hammering my clitoris and my breath was becoming difficult, I was gasping, I knew my moment was close.

"Are you going to flood me Mr Crown, flood me with your spunk, fill my fanny and my womb?" I really gasped that out, sentences were hard, my moment was close. "Is it going to drip from me, cover my mum's settee so that she knows her daughter was properly shagged, oh god," The last because my electrics were flowing, my body was beginning to boil.

I think he sensed it, he was going even harder if that were possible, the slaps were obscene in their loudness, every neighbour would hear and know it for what it was, and then I was screaming, "Oh fuck yes, shit, yes, argh" and I was bucking, my eruption boiling over, my fanny spasming, clamping on his cock, his cock spurting deep inside me, filling me and then it was over and his cock left me. I lay there for a moment whilst I recovered and looked up at Mr Crown.

"How was that for you Mr Crown?" I asked. I also wondered how it was for the neighbours.

"That was good for starters," replied.

'Starters?' what next I wondered.

'I am sure that you can bring my cock back to attention Natalie," he said, "I am very sure you know exactly what to do."

Yes, I suppose I did. I knelt before him and ran my tongue against his cock, from his spunk covered tip to his balls, opening my mouth, I sucked him in. I held his balls in my left hand, gently rotating his balls within their sac, feeling the wrinkled and crinkly skin in my hand. I began to move up and down his cock with my mouth, sucking him dry, moving his skin back and forth, taking him deep down into my throat.

As I shagged his cock with my mouth and held his balls with my left, my right hand moved up and I ran a fingernail along the crease of his bottom. As my nail went past his bottom hole, his cock jerked, and his knees slightly buckled. Interesting. I relaxed my sucking and just moved my mouth up and down his cock, a loose wet shag and I pressed at his bottom with my finger, pushing ever so slightly inside him, his cock jerked significantly in my mouth. I pushed harder and the resistance went and my finger suddenly went deep inside him, his cock hardened significantly, filling my mouth, blocking my airway as I mouth shagged him.

My finger was not clamped or gripped, it moved easily within him, and I moved my finger around inside him, one spot seemed to give him the jumps when I went to it. I started fingering his bottom in synch with mouth shagging his cock and he started flexing his hips, shagging my mouth more than my mouth was shagging him.

"Enough Natalie," he pulled back, his now hard cock falling from my mouth, my finger leaving too. "Turn around onto your knees over the settee," he said. As I bent over the settee, he stood between my legs and ran his cock up and down my wet valley, his spunk dripping from my fanny. He pushed and was in me once more, moving easily inside me he started to shag me, hard, pressing in deeper than before, the slap of his shagging seemed to echo around the lounge.

"Should I fuck your arse Natalie, shove my hard cock into your soft arse and fill you with my spunk?"

"You must do what you feel you need to do Mr Crown, it wouldn't be by my choice though."

"You felt free enough to finger my arse though, yet don't want your own arse fucking?"

"A finger is one thing, a big cock entirely another." I was feeling his cock as he slid in and out, filling me, stretching open the inside of my fanny, pushing and of his sperms that were left inside into my womb, if it were possible he would be breeding me, his baby makers being sent on their way to my breeding ground. He pulled out and I felt his cock line up with my bottom and he began to push, I tensed, and he pulled away, I was sure he was going to invade my bottom with a quick push of his hard wet cock.

He slammed forward, his hard cock forcing its way back into my wet fanny, fast he moved and hard, going frenetically, harder than before, hitting my bottom so hard it felt like I was being smacked. "Fuck" I gasped, his movements so quick I could barely register if he was deep or shallow, it was all just movement and pressure.

I was holding my breath, I was struggling to keep on my knees under the fast assault, unlike any shag I had ever had before. He pushed harder into me, harder and then deep and he held, "eurghhhh" he screamed, and I felt his cock spurt within me, twice and then a third time, his cock jerking inside me as if to wring every drop out of his cock into me. I know I screamed again, bonus day for the neighbours.

He stopped pressing and pulled back, his cock slipped from me with a loud gurgle allowing me to relax and slump forward a little. I felt a finger at my fanny, getting wet with his spunk and he pressed it around my bottom, coating it, soaking it with his spunk, and his finger pressed into me, my resistance was gone and his finger entered my forbidden zone easily, and then it was gone before I could even feel relief.

12