Natalie - Pt 44

Story Info
Natalie has a Happening.
4.3k words
0000

Part 44 of the 44 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

Mr Reynolds from just up the road was on the same bus as me today, "oh hello Natalie, how are you?" He asked as we got off.

"I am fine Mr Reynolds, just fine. Thank you for asking and how are you and Mrs Reynolds?" He is Phil and Celia is his wife.

"We are both fine, Celia keeps meaning to ask you round, she is dying to catch up. She is home now if you are free."

"Okay Mr Reynolds, yes I can call in now if you would like."

"Splendid and call me Phil, and please call Celia 'Celia', we really are not formal."

"Okay Phil, yes then."

We walked from where the bus dropped us off, past my house and onto where Phil and Celia lived. They were the only house with no shrubs in their front garden, simply a large pampas grass in the middle of their front lawn.

"Come in, come in," he said as he opened their front door.

"Celia," he called, "Natalie has come to visit."

"Oh super," Celia's voice called from somewhere in the house.

"Come on through, come on through," Phil said and led the way into their conservatory, "grab a pew, anywhere will do, I'll go and get some drinks, lemonade do you?"

"Just water please Phil if that is okay." I rarely took anything but water in someone else's house. I knew what water tasted like and, well mum had said a long time ago, you can't really trust anyone, and water is hard to put something unpleasant into.

"No worries, water it is. Tap or fizzy?"

"Just plain tap please."

"Oh look at you, look at you," Celia said coming into the room. "Sit yourself down, hurry up with the drinks Phil, I'll have a Gin and it."

Celia was, well, she wasn't slim, but she wasn't exactly fat, she was, well, on the large side. Phil was a strip of wind in comparison as mum would say. They used to have garden parties that mum and dad went to, I went a few times with them, but they all stopped at lockdown, and I don't think they restarted them.

"What are you doing with yourself these days Natalie?" Celia asked as she sat in one of the free cane chairs.

"I am at college in town studying Assessment and Assurance, I plan to get a career in that when I finish."

"I have no idea what that is, all the youngsters these days seem to be studying IT."

"Oh you are right Celia, and that is exactly why I didn't want to do that. There will be too many people chasing too few jobs."

"Oh you clever girl."

At this point Phil came back in with glasses, a water for me and a Gin for Celia. I took a sip and all seemed well, no accidental mix up of the glasses.

"Chin, chin" Celia said and took a large sip of her gin. "It is after midday somewhere and I like to be time zone fluid," she said, I laughed along.

"I like your thinking Celia."

"We so rarely have anyone one round these days, lockdown killed everything and people are just so afraid to mingle these days."

"Oh, I know." I answered.

"Although we have noticed you mingling with a few of the neighbours recently, so we thought that we must get you over, start the ball rolling."

"Yes, well, people chat and I chat back, manners never hurts as my Gran says."

"No, that is so true. Oh our parties used to be such fun, especially for those that stayed on for fun."

"Oh, fun?" I think I was just a little too unwary of the path they were taking me down.

"Oh yes Natalie, there used to be so much fun after dark, when it was just a few adults."

The penny dropped. She must mean sex parties.

"Oh crumbs, I mean I have never been to one I have no idea what could go on, in fact, I cannot even imagine what would go on."

"I forget how young you are. You have a boyfriend or girlfriend I imagine."

"Well yes I do."

"So I guess you know what adults do when they are in private?"

"Yes, well, yes I do." Exactly what my family and Jase's family do in private. They shag a lot.

"Well that is what we did, the neighbours, well most of them, would go home, the door would be shut and locked and the party would begin."

"Oh, crumbs, did you all just go off to your own bedrooms or something?" I don't think I was getting it."

"Oh bless you, no, it all happened everywhere with who ever you wanted. No one really wanted to go with their husband or wife, where was the fun in that."

"Oh, gosh, how silly of me, you basically swapped and had sex."

"Well, it wasn't quite as simple as that, but yes."

"Roman style orgy then? We learned about those at school, but I have to be honest I wasn't interested in sex when I was at school, so it kind of passed over my head."

"And now?"

"And now what Celia?"

Phil answered, "are you interested in sex now Natalie is what Celia is asking."

"Oh, I see, well, yes I suppose I am, although interested may not be the right word. It just seems to happen a lot these days." There I went again saying way more than I needed to.

"Oh we like that," Celia seemed to be thrilled at that, "a few years ago, we used to call our gatherings 'A Happening', because sex happened a lot."

"I see, oh well, I guess you must miss your parties a lot then, or do they still happen, your happenings?"

"Yes, we do miss them, our dungeon just doesn't get used these days."

"Dungeon? You have a dungeon?"

"Well not buried deep under the house like in the old castles, no, what we have is a modern dungeon in our front room. You can see it if you like."

"Oh, okay." This would be either very interesting or completely the opposite.

Celia put her now empty gin glass down and stood up.

'Come on, follow me."

We went out of the conservatory and into their dining room. Crumbs. I have never seen anything like it. On one wall there where what looked like whips. Whips? Really? On another part of the wall were what looked like various types of handcuffs and manacles. There was a swing that had what looked like a sex toy sticking up from the seat, that took me a minute. There were various leather clothes, hoods, balls on straps, a rack full of varying size imitation cocks, and just so much more.

"Fab isn't it? This was very popular in our parties."

"I have no idea how you could possibly use any of this for sex, I just don't."

"Oh sweetheart. Well, we could show you if you liked."

"Er no, I don't think so Celia, I don't mind sex, but I think this is at a level beyond me."

"Oh no problem sweetheart, but you did say that you liked sex, well, so do we, so do we." She walked over to me and took my hand and led me out of their dungeon. When I sat back on the cane settee, she sat next to me.

As she sat her hand rested on my thigh, higher than the hem of my skirt. "And how much do you like sex sweetheart?" She asked, her fingers squeezing my thigh.

"Oh, well I enjoy it when it happens, and it does seem to happen a lot to me."

Her hand moved higher and I could feel her finger tips just resting against my panties.

"Does it now, I wonder why that is? When you walked in, I could feel something, and that is odd."

"Oh? What did you feel Celia?" I asked, moving my legs just a little further apart.

"Something, an electricity perhaps, a desire, a wanting. I am not sure, it has been so long since our parties that I am not sure anymore, but a definite something."

What was a definite was that her fingers were now pressing my panties between the lips of my sex. I was in no way uncomfortable with her move, sex just happens to me. I lifted up a little and pulled my panties down.

"Does that help Celia?" I asked as my hand now rested on her thigh. Phil was watching from his chair, a very pronounced bulge in his trousers.

"Oh yes sweetheart, it helps a lot. This was not what we expected today, I can tell you."

I moved my hand higher up her thigh and encountered a bare fanny, no knickers, panties, thongs or hair.

"Normally we only involve older adults, but there is something, I don't know what, I have felt it since Phil brought you in."

"Oh, I don't know what that could be Celia." I stood up and pulled my top over my head, and then undid and dropped my skirt. Standing there only in my bra I looked at Phil and then at his bulge. "You seem to be hiding something Phil," I said, my legs apart as I stood looking at him.

"Phil, get your clothes off for the girl, goodness sake," Celia said.

Phil undid the buttons on his shirt and then stood and pulled it open and took it off. His chest was, well it was flat. He undid his trouser belt and waist and pulled them and his pants down. His cock was pretty impressive. Probably the same size as Jase or my dad, but on his small body it looked bigger than it probably was.

Celia stood up and looked across at Phil.

"Phil get over here and undo my zipper," she commanded.

Phil did as instructed and undid the zip on her dress pushing it forward off her shoulders, catching it as it fell. All that was left was her bra. I could not begin to guess what size it was, probably double G.

Naked, Celia was pretty intimidating. She wasn't really fat, just very big everywhere, she made me feel as if I was a size zero, and believe me I am a ten, not a zero.

"Now then Natalie, it seems to me that you are over dressed for the occasion. Would you like some assistance?"

"Gosh Celia, you are right, I am, let me address that for you both."

I undid and removed my bra. Naked, again, in someone else's house, again, and again, neighbours.

"Have you tried bondage and do you enjoy it?" Celia asked.

"No idea what that is." I answered, although to be honest, which I rarely am these days, I did have a fair idea.

"It is where someone is tied up, restrained so that they can't move, and then they are sexually used. They usually have a lot of orgasms."

"Oh."

"Would you like to try it?"

"I guess."

"Oh excellent." Celia actually clapped her hands. "Come with me," she said and led me back to the dungeon.

"Phil, the frame," she said.

Phil pulled a large metal frame from by the wall, I hadn't noticed it before.

"Right," Celia said, "you stand here and we strap you to the frame. Okay? Still happy to carry on?"

"I guess so, yes." Well, what was the worst that could happen? I stood in the frame and Phil took each arm and then leg and using thick leather straps I was fixed to the frame and I couldn't move. I was spread out like a big x. Some more straps went behind my back, bottom and knees from side to side so I couldn't move backwards either.

"Okay?" Celia asked. I nodded.

Phil picked some strange leather strapping with a ball in it and slipped it over my head, "open wide" he said, and the ball went into my mouth, he tightened the straps, and now I couldn't speak.

I watched Phil go and get one of the hoods I had seen earlier, and he put it over my head and tightened it. Now I couldn't see anything either. What felt like metal gloves went over my hands, my fingers forced straight, I couldn't clench.

I couldn't see anything, I couldn't say anything and I couldn't move anything. I heard what sounded like bolts being undone, and then movement, it took me a moment to realise that I was being moved somewhere, the frame must have had wheels that I hadn't noticed.

Then there was a different sensation, almost of falling, I was being tipped backwards, and now I understood the straps that had gone behind me, they stopped me sagging. I felt straps lay across my stomach and then tighten, I was held both up and back and now I was immobile, my orgasm was growing, I could do nothing.

Something cold was spread over my fanny and bottom. Oh why do so many people fixate on my bottom? And then pressure, something was being pushed into my fanny and into my bottom and slid along my valley. It kept pushing in, and it reached my depths, fully inside my fanny, inside my bottom, and the bit that had pushed along my valley now rested on my clitoris.

Neither Phil nor Celia spoke, and I could hardly hear any movements to try and work out what they were doing.

Oh fuck. The things inside me and on my clitoris started vibrating, like mum's toy did, but this was not only a vibration, but the pieces inside my fanny and my bottom felt like they were rotating too. Oh.

Something was clipped to my nipples, first my right and then my left. Quite sharp at first, squeezing them, like clamps I guessed, but I was finding it difficult to think, the vibrations were very distracting, in a pleasant way.

There was a tickling at my bobs, it grew in intensity, and I realised it was actual electricity, real shocks pulsing through my nipples into my boobs. Oh.

I got then the full sense of what they had done. I couldn't move, I couldn't stop them, and I couldn't say anything and my body was being pleasured and I couldn't stop it.

I heard something in the background, but couldn't make out what it was and just as I was trying to identify it, something was placed on my head over my ears, and I could no longer hear anything. Mute, Blind and now Deaf, immobile, I was under their control.

The shocks at my boobs increased a little, still not too painful, but getting there. The vibrations increased and my own electrical pulses started journeying from my crotch. Only able to easily breath through my nose, I couldn't really gulp or pant, but I was sniffing in big breaths. Just as I was beginning to get into the rhythm the things that had been pushed into my fanny, bottom and along my valley started moving in and out.

Oh.

I was being shagged by a vibrating machine in my fanny and bottom, the machine paused for a few seconds when it was fully in me, the thing in my valley vibrating on my clitoris, it paused hallway down my valley by my uterus, all the time vibrating in my fanny and bottom, and then paused again as it was what turned out to be as far out of me as it would go.

Fully In, pause, move outwards, pause, almost out, pause, back inwards, pause, fully in, pause, and it repeated, not stopping. I felt my bottom begin to clench, my fanny was starting to clamp, and the electric pulses were shooting from my crotch to join the real ones at my boobs.

I was clamping hard on the thing in my fanny, my bottom clenching around the thing inside it, my electrics shooting out and I tried to scream but I inly gurgled, I tried to clench my fingers but they wouldn't move, I tried to arch my back, but I was immobile and still I erupted, every muscle in my body seemed to spasm and as I came down the realisation struck me. The vibrating things inside me were still vibrating, still moving, still rotating, still tickling at my clitoris.

The electric shocks at my nipples went up higher, right on the edge of painful, I tried to cry out, but all I did was make gurgle noises. I could not communicate, I could not tell them to stop, and still the vibrating things inside me were vibrating, moving, rotating, tickling at my clitoris.

I was holding my breath, my body was stiffening, I could not stop it, another climax was building. I tried to think of laying on a sandy beach, in the shade of an umbrella. I tried to think of a conundrum, anything to try and stop my approaching orgasm, but I failed, it crashed through me like a car through plastic railings.

My body spasmed, electric shot from my groin to my over stimulated nipples, to my ears, to my toes, my fingers clamped in the metal gauntlet things couldn't move but they tried.my back strained the straps trying to arch but couldn't, and I was desperately trying to pant through my nose. I could do nothing; the eruption took me to a new level of pleasure coupled with an equal amount of pain.

I could hear nothing, I could feel nothing except the pulses of electric that had been added to my nipples, my fingers, and now my toes, and the level went up, I think my whole body was trembling with the electric shocks being poured into it, and still the vibrating things inside me were vibrating, moving, rotating, tickling at my clitoris.

I felt something added to my groin, something cool, some lubrication I guessed, and then the speed of the things increased, I was being thoroughly shagged by some kind of machine, I was being electrocuted in my toes, my fingers and my nipples, and my body was just spasming, orgasming, spasming, orgasming, there was no relief.

I stopped feeling anything, I stopped knowing what was happening, my body just carried on doing its thing, I had switched off. I don't know how long it was before I realised that the things had stopped moving. After I realised that they had stopped, I noticed that the electric had stopped too. The things from my groin were slowly withdrawn and something cooling wiped over me, baby wipes perhaps.

I felt some movement, I was rotated upright. Clips were removed from my nipples, the gauntlet metal gloves from my hands. The straps went from my front and then my back. The headphones were removed and sounds came back, just shuffling, people moving sounds.

"We are going to take the blindfold off now lovely, close your eyes, it'll seem very bright even though we have the blinds closed." It was Celia. There was movement around my head and the blindfold lifted, I had my eyes screwed tight and still the light seemed blinding. I felt the buckles being undone and the ball gag was removed.

My mouth felt so sore, stretched and unable to move whilst my body was spasming, it felt like my jaw was broken, I guess it wasn't though.

"Here, have a sip of this, and I felt a cup at my mouth and water tipped in. I let it wash around my dry mouth before swallowing. I didn't dare try to speak, my mouth felt numb.

The straps around my feet were removed and I was able to put my feet on the floor, but my legs didn't want to take my weight. Celia held me while Phil undid my arms, and then she picked me up and carried me through to the conservatory.

"Now than Natalie, what did you think of that?" Celia asked.

I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what I felt. "How long?" I managed to say, it had felt such a long time.

"Fifteen minutes, we always give first timers fifteen minutes, seasoned travellers usually have an hour."

I couldn't believe it. Fifteen minutes, I was sure it had been at least half an hour. I tried to stand, I managed it but I was very wobbly. I pulled my top over my head, my arms sore from the spasms and not wanting to move. I pulled my skirt up and fastened it. My bra and pants went into my bag. I needed to get home. I was done.

Phil walked me home to make sure that I was okay, and once in the door I managed to get upstairs. A bath, I needed a bath. I sat on the loo just waiting for the bath to fill, my phone at the side in case I needed to get help I managed to get in and lay down, my nipples and nose the only things above the surface.

I am lucky that I didn't drown, I know I slept. The water had gone cold and I heard mum calling from downstairs.

I managed an "up here" in response and a few minutes later she appeared at the bathroom door.

"Hello love," she started, and then, "what happened? Are you alright, did anyone attack you? Do you need an ambulance?"

"I am fine mum. Phil and Celia."

"Oh shit Natalie. I am so sorry, you should have been warned. They are sadists, nasty, nasty sadists, we stopped going to their parties when we realised what was happening. Are you alright, really?"

"Yes mum, let me just get out of the bath."

Mum held my hand and helped me to stand and get out of the bath.

"I have never experienced anything like that, I never even knew people did that kind of stuff."

"Well, no, I guess not. Did they force you, or hurt you in any way, really, do you want to go to the doctors for a check-up, make sure you are okay?"

I patted myself all over. My nipples were sore, but didn't feel otherwise damaged, my bottom had closed up, my fingers worked, I was able to bend backwards and forwards.

12