Natalie's Descent into Submission

Story Info
My wife submits to the BBC and learns to eat pussy.
2.2k words
3.6
29.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, my health declined rapidly while Natalie's sex drive increased exponentially. Try as I might, I was only able to find a couple of men that met her criteria. She wanted only single men, well endowed and drug and disease free. Not many single guys to choose from in the Inland Empire. At the end of the last chapter, Natalie met up with Dave, a married gentleman who claimed to be single. I figured he was a player, but Natalie really liked him. Natalie (Nat) and I met with him twice and he asked if I could stay at home the next time. I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders, but after the hookup told me it was alright. Well, Dave was not a gentleman after all, but very dominant and a closet DOM. He seduced her over the course of several months, and started putting his hand around her throat, spanking her ass and pussy and using nipple clamps on her.

One day she came home and was greatly disturbed. David had used a belt on her ass and it still hurt. She had not kept me informed as to how each session was going, other than to say she really enjoyed his company. He worked in a small building on the grounds of a nearby hospital and worked alone as there was nobody else around. He had invited her down to his office on several occasions, unknown to me, where he forced her to bend over his desk while he stuffed her pussy and ass. Additionally, he would grab her by the hair, force her to her knees to lick his cock clean. At first, she refused, but he would grab her and force her to do it. That was when I learned how submissive she had become. She told me "When he forces me, it makes my pussy really wet." She told me David was calling her his "slut" and she would submit to whatever he demanded, but ordered her to never tell me what was going on. This certainly caused a riff between us, as I wasn't aware of her descent. When she told me about the belt, I was furious and sent him a text, telling him to back off with the belt and for a couple of weeks he did. Inside, I was thrilled to find he was pushing her limits and making her submit.

Then his ego took over and he brought some para cord with him and tied her down, roped up her tits. He put a ball gag in her mouth, a blindfold over her eyes and a headset set for soft music. He had promised her a very special time. Nat was crying as she didn't like the ropes around her tits, being tied to the bedframe and was scared with the blindfold, gag and earphones on. In a few minutes he returned, well not really. He brought with him several members of his "club" who proceeded to use her without her consent. One removed the gag and stuffed his cock down her throat, another climbed on board and started fucking her pussy. She was initially scared but her body betrayed her and immediately orgasmed. After the men came in her, they flipped her around and stuffed a pillow under her stomach. Someone climbed underneath and started eating her, while another man shoved his cock into her ass without lube. She started screaming, while an unknown woman pulled her head into her crotch and ordered her to start licking. Natalie was disgusted and tried to push away, when the first orgasm hit. Nat told me later that "it was beyond belief; I was coming so often and hard that it just seemed like I was on a cloud."

However, the pussy in her face didn't go away and the woman grabbed her by the hair and shoved her back into her snatch. Natalie fought her, but eventually gave in. When the woman climaxed, she sprayed all over Natalie's face. The taste was disgusting, but she did what she was told to do. After that, Dave untied her and let her clean up. She was literally covered in cum; some her own, the rest the men. When she returned to me, she was still very upset and finally opened up to what was going on behind my back. I enjoy Bondage and Discipline, Domination and Submission but have no interest in Sadomasochism. I have certainly explored the length and breadth of the lifestyle and enjoyed training married sluts. I texted Dave and told him if he ever tried anything like that again, they wouldn't find his body. He promised to never do it, but was furious with Natalie on their next "date" for telling on him. When he fucked her, he really pounded her, pulled her hair, deep throated her and spanked her raw. She said "he was really rough, but I deserved it and I came hard." I told her that was untrue, that nobody deserves to forced into anything. I was furious and drove to his workplace with her and shoved my 45 ACP Colt into his face. I demanded his wallet and took a picture of his driver's license and any other photo ID's he had. I threatened to drive to his home and expose the pictures he had of Natalie and their affair. Even though he claimed to be single, Nat admitted he had lied. David the DOM started whimpering and begging me not to tell his wife. I warned him to never place another ad on AFF and never contact my wife again. He promised to do it and before we left, I smelled shit and realized he had crapped his pants. A real brave guy there!

After David we took a break for a couple of months for her to heal emotionally. But one day, we were shopping at the local mall when this very handsome African-American gentleman approached us. He asked if we were "InlandEmpireCpl4u" on AFF. He loved the profile and had sent us a message, but we weren't on the site anymore. Natalie was profoundly embarrassed as it was an open area and anyone could hear. He offered to buy us dinner and Natalie agreed to my absolute shock. She drove with him and I followed a short distance behind. I saw her duck down under the dash and could only assume she was sucking his cock. We finally arrived at this very nice Steak House and the three of us proceeded inside. Natalie had cum on the corners of her mouth, which I wiped off with my handkerchief. All embarrassment had gone and she was leaning tight against him with his arm around her. I learned his name was T'uan and he was a former College football player, but now worked in retail.

T'uan stood 6'4", maybe weighed 250 and bald. He was definitely a stunner and she was smitten. We entered the restaurant and we asked for a booth. Natalie was in the center of a round booth and T'uan on her right and I on her left. We placed our drink orders and Natalie scooted over closer to her new friend. I stayed where I was and was able to see her spread legs, dress pulled up and no panties on. His left hand was stroking her clit while two fingers were inside her. The look on her face was precious as she had the 1000-yard stare. No longer stuck up, but displaying her true submissive slut side. I was very impressed as was T'uan. We ordered our meals and waitress smiled and told us the view across the room was lovely and wanted to know if we needed another, as her shift was nearly over. Natalie, was not interested but T'uan thought it would be fun and gave her his address. Natalie was aghast, but was dripping wet and gave in. T'uan paid the bill and Natalie followed him to his car, while I went to mine. He gave me the address and his text number in case I got lost. No sooner than she got into his car, her head disappeared below the dash. I thought, well twice in one night...this guy must have some stamina.

When I arrived, she was making out with T'uan outside his apartment, in full view of everyone and showed no concern at all. I followed them inside and he pushed her down so she could continue to suck him. His cock was immense, nearly 10" long and as big around as a soda can. She could only get the head into her mouth, but he kept pushing it in, watching her and seeing her gag. I enjoyed the show and smiled, letting her know I approved. After a few minutes, his cock slipped down her throat and she took at least eight inches into her mouth. He kept praising her and telling her how amazing the blow job was and how wonderful it was to have a submissive slut wife to play with. He said he adored mature, married white women and was only too happy to take care of her.

After he filled her mouth with his seed, the doorbell rang and T'uan asked me to get it. It was Heidi, the waitress and I invited her in. She was stunned and aroused to see Natalie wiping the cum off her lips. She walked right up to Natalie and planted a very deep kiss, while holding her hair and forcing her to submit. Eventually, Natalie started to moan and kiss her back. T'uan was jacking his big cock and my dick was semi-hard; something that hadn't happened in months. He invited us into his apartment, while he went for more drinks. Natalie doesn't alcohol, so he brought her ice tea. T'uan led everyone into his bedroom, which sported a mammoth California King bed with mirrors on the ceilings and walls. He asked if he could film the encounter and I agreed. Natalie was not interested, but once again I told her "Shut the fuck up bitch and do what your told". She hates it when I call her bitch and use the word "fuck." The ladies undressed each other and Nat laid down on her back. Heidi dropped to her knees and started eating her out. Unlike our first year of marriage, I took to task of shaving her and removing facial hair. Natalie's pussy was sopping wet and Heidi really got into it, along with finger fucking her pussy. Heidi hit her G-spot and Nat nearly came off the bed as her orgasm caused her to thrash, thrust and squirt while literally screaming "yes," over and over. Heidi kept it up after her initial orgasm, T'uan shoved his cock back into Natalie's mouth. After several attempts, T'uan shoved his cock all the way down her throat as her lips hit his balls. She tried in vain to lick his balls, but he only removed his cock and inch or two before shoving it back in. Heidi, with encouragement from me was still licking her but finger-fucking her ass. I witnessed Heidi shoving three fingers into Nat's ass and trying to get fist her, but to no avail. T'uan asked Heidi to back off as it was time to use his new slut. He grabbed Nat by her arm, turned her around on her hands and knees and shoved his cock, balls deep in her pussy. Nat came immediately and he just kept thrusting.

I in turn started to eat out Heidi, who was desperate for relief. Thankfully, I had taken my pills at dinner and felt no pain in my jaw. It didn't take long for her to cum, but she didn't squirt. Not disappointed, I continued to lick and suck her, while fingering her ass. In a matter of seconds, her ass opened up and accepted my whole hand! She begged me to fuck her ass hard and not relent. I tried but arm strength was diminished and I couldn't keep up the attack. I looked over and saw Nat had climbed on top of T'uan and was riding his cock and moaning. Heidi, upset that I couldn't give her what she needed, stuck her cunt into Nat's face and to my surprise, my conservative wife gladly accepted it.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of her dripping pussy and shoved it in her ass. Nat, screamed out "yes, fuck my ass" to my absolute shock. I had never once heard her use swear words and she was doing just that, while attempting to eat Heidi. T'uan kept up the assault, slapping her ass cheeks every few seconds. Nat was gasping for breath, but when she could she begged him to "fuck me harder and deeper and please don't stop until you cum." Now I knew; my wife had become an insatiable, submissive slut and seemed to crave the BBC. She was also turning into quite the pussy eater, even though she denied she was bisexual. Finally, he let loose in her bowels, which set her off again. When he pulled out, she was gaped about three inches across. I climbed onto the bed and tried to fist her, but got most of my hand in, but not past the thumb joint. T'uan said we needed to gap her more often and perhaps some toys too. This was the beginning of her submission to the BBC.