Natalie's Magic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her hand and slid the blindfold up onto her forehead. She blinked, her eyes adjusting to the bright light, and was astonished to see a nude Gal Gadot straddling her on the table!

Gal's long dark hair was wet with sweat and what Natalie now knew to be Gal's breast milk. Gal's subtly muscular arms and sharp jawline framed her famous visage. Hers was truly the body of a goddess, befitting her most famous role.

Natalie cast her eyes over Gal's muscular torso, enjoying the familiar sight of Gal's famously enormous bosom. She had become intimately familiar with Gal's tremendous chest, like many of Gal's other girlfriends.

Each of Gal's gigantic breasts was easily twice the size of her head. Her nipples were unusually thick and long, so much so that they would protrude even through several layers of costume. Natalie was usually on hand when Gal was filming, as she had proven better than anyone else at helping wrangle Gal's sizable nipples into her costumes.

Even with those valiant efforts, Gal's scenes often had to be digitally altered to minimize her teats, which could reach their fully erect lengths with little warning. Even the most wonderful superhero costume was hardly any match at all for her unruly nipples.

Those incredible teats were throbbingly erect now, fully exposed and waving gently in the air. Natalie smiled broadly at the sight of her girlfriend's other secret: Gal's giant breasts were full of delicious milk dripping from her nipples onto Natalie's tank top.

A wide grin spread over Natalie's face. She couldn't get enough of her girlfriend's overdeveloped bosom. She knew that Gal's breasts would grow larger with Gal's arousal, and that Gal was prone to bouts of uncontrollable lactation when turned on.

Gal seemed to be amid a letdown right now. Her tremendous spheres were obviously swollen, brimming with unexpressed milk even as it leaked from her nipples. Natalie realized that she had never seen Gal's bosom so in need of milking.

"Gal, I knew it was you as soon as I tasted your milk!" she cried. "Did Emma put you up to this?"

Gal winked at her, smirking.

"We wanted to surprise you!"

Natalie threw her head back and laughed, although it turned into a moan as she felt another surge of growth between her legs. Her puffy pussy had swelled even larger, her shredded yoga pants now at their very limit.

She grabbed Gal's hand and brought it between her legs, cupping it against a large patch of exposed labia.

"Gal, feel what you've done to me!" she cried.

Gal's eyes widened. She rubbed her palm across the great expanse of Natalie's pussy. It responded instantly, sending forth a spray of liquid that soaked through the thin fabric.

"Oh my! Natalie, is that all you?"

Natalie bit her lip. Her eyes were pleading.

"I'm so big for you. Please, Gal, I need you!" she begged.

Gal kept rubbing her palm over the large bulge between Natalie's slender legs. It was bigger now than Gal had ever seen it before, extending nearly to Natalie's knees. Numerous holes in the tight fabric had exposed patches of Natalie's thick labia.

They knew that Natalie rarely appeared on-screen in a swimsuit or underwear. Her film contracts required at least an hour to prepare before filming such a scene, during which Gal or another girlfriend would suck on her pussy and tongue her needy clit. More than one thunderous orgasm was often required before Natalie's pussy had shrunk down enough to fit into her costume.

"All in good time, my love," Gal breathed. "I did say I was going to take care of you from head to toe, didn't I?"

The massive mound between Natalie's legs released another gush of liquid. It spewed forth with force, spraying through her tight pants and soaking them both.

"Yes, love," Natalie smirked, beaming her thousand-megawatt smile. "But at least take these pants off, or I'm going to grow right through them!"

Gal nodded and gazed at Natalie's midriff. The considerable mound in Natalie's pants filled her vision.

She grasped the waistband of Natalie's tattered pants and began pulling it down her slender legs. The fabric was extra stretchy due to Natalie's unpredictable growth spurts, but it wasn't doing much to contain the now-constant wetness leaking from Natalie's pussy.

As she pulled Natalie's pants lower, increasingly more of Natalie's massive, juicy pussy came into view. Those enormous labia, now freed from their elastic prison, pooled together in great ribbons of perfectly pink and completely hairless flesh. It stretched far down Natalie's legs, its lower swells dangling below her knees.

Gal had been intimately familiar with Natalie's incredible pussy for years, counting herself lucky to be one of the girls charged with helping keep Natalie's growth in check. But never had she seen her pretty girlfriend swollen quite this large.

She cast her eyes over Natalie's slender body. The thin white tank top on Natalie's modest chest caught her attention.

"Let's get you out of this, too," she cooed, tapping Natalie's shoulders.

Natalie raised her arms, beaming as her top was lifted over her head by the dark-haired amazon. The cool air over her nude skin prompted her swollen pussy to release another sizable gush of arousal. Her massive labia stretched even longer, reaching her calves and spreading outwards to fill the space between her slightly parted legs.

Gal reached towards a bowl of oil on a small table nearby, but her arm unexpectedly bumped into a mass of flesh. Pausing to look down, she saw that her chest had grown larger as well, betraying her building arousal.

Her breasts were now truly immense, stretching beyond her elbows and below her navel, yet still firm and taut despite their size. She shimmied her shoulders with pride, setting her titanic bosom bouncing enticingly.

Gal's lactation grew more intense along with her breasts, and at this massively swollen size, her long nipples were spraying a continuous stream of white essence. Great arcs of white nectar splashed in every direction with her movements.

Natalie gasped with delight as she was doused with great sheets of milk across her bare skin. She could feel that a large volume of hot milk had pooled in the cavernous folds of her labia, and it was all she could do to keep from reaching down to grasp her thick lower lips.

With a heroic effort, she managed to keep her hands at her sides, squeezing her hands into fists. She shuddered as another wave of pleasure rolled through her.

Gal returned to the table with a small bowl. She reached into it with her other hand, smiling down at her girlfriend, but Natalie reached out to grab her wrist.

"Wait, babe," Natalie cooed. "Don't use the oil."

She cast her eyes down to Gal's huge bare breasts for a moment, then back up again, winking.

Gal grinned knowingly. She put the bowl down, then hefted her titanic breasts in both hands. She started squeezing them, and with little effort, her throbbing nipples gushed sweet milk with renewed intensity onto Natalie's nude body.

Natalie squirmed with delight as her skin was covered with torrential splashes of white nectar.

"You're unbelievable, Gal!" she marveled, admittedly impressed. "I wish I had a big, milky bosom like you."

Gal threw her head back and laughed, even while she kept rhythmically squeezing her long nipples. Great arcs of hot, white milk splattered across Natalie's nude body.

"You say that, Natalie, but these boobs can be quite a handful. It's hard to keep them small enough to fit into my costumes! I always have to take time between scenes to keep them well-milked, so they don't get too big."

Natalie's eyes grew wide.

"You need to milk yourself that often?"

Gal beamed at her.

"As much as I can. That's why I love spending time with you and the girls, since I can grow as big as I like, and you keep me well-milked too!"

Natalie nodded eagerly.

"You know, I've never seen you this big before. You're beautiful. A goddess."

Gal flushed red. She turned demurely to her side, which had the effect of directing her spurting nipples away. A large puddle of milk soon formed on the floor.

Natalie turned to her side and extended her tongue, slurping up a stray droplet of milk from her shoulder. She licked her lips.

"I can't get enough of your delicious milk, Gal! May I have some more?"

Gal grinned and walked around to the front of the table, leaning the considerable shelf of her bosom over Natalie's head.

Natalie watched the two great spheres lowering towards her eager mouth. As they drew near, she saw Gal staring ahead and down, between Natalie's spread legs. Huge, glistening labia filled the entire space between her legs, extending below her calves.

Gal was lost, staring in admiration, and was delightfully surprised to feel her milky nipple eagerly sucked into Natalie's mouth. She hummed with delight, closing her eyes as her thick teat gushed milk into her girlfriend's hot mouth.

Natalie grinned, as it was hardly the first time that her pussy had distracted one of her girlfriends. She sucked on Gal's nipple for long, idle minutes, swallowing rapidly to keep up with the torrential flow of milk. She could feel it stretching longer in her mouth, realizing that her girlfriend's arousal was building alongside her own.

She cast her eyes upward, but she couldn't see Gal's face beyond the great swells of Gal's bosom. Grinning around the thick teat, she did her best to give Gal's great nipples a thorough milking.

She suspected that Gal had come to rely on her for her exemplary nipple-sucking ability. At a film premiere the previous evening, as their limousine idled by the red carpet, a crowd waited impatiently for them to emerge. Behind the car's dark windows, Gal had removed her top to bare her breasts, pulling Natalie's head urgently towards her milky nipples.

Natalie was especially adept at driving Gal to a series of nipple orgasms while drinking great volumes of her milk. These quick interventions helped reduce Gal's breasts to a more manageable size, and on this occasion, it was just what Gal needed to squeeze her dress over her head-sized breasts. They made their big entrance together, emerging from the limo laughing and holding hands.

In the massage room, Gal reached towards Natalie's bare chest. She gently grasped her girlfriend's modest mounds.

"I love your cute little nipples, Natalie. They're so hard!" she whispered. Her nipple was still being expertly milked by Natalie, who gave a particularly hard suck on her teat in response. A flood of milk gushed into Natalie's mouth, momentarily outpacing her ability to swallow and dripping down her delicate cheeks.

Gal felt her legs becoming weak. With Natalie so skillfully tonguing her nipple, it was all she could do to remain standing. She leaned forward almost involuntarily, crushing the great spheres of her breasts into Natalie's face. She found herself eye-to-nipple with Natalie's bare chest.

It was clear that Natalie was still in desperate need of relief. Gal resumed her massage by eagerly sucking Natalie's left nipple into her mouth.

The two girls sucked each other's nipples, gasping and laughing. Natalie's mouth was rapidly filling with Gal's endless milk supply, which she gratefully swallowed in great milky mouthfuls. After another minute, she switched to Gal's other leaky nipple to help even her girlfriend's burden.

Gal had become intimately familiar with Natalie's breasts as well. She eagerly sucked and slurped Natalie's hard nipples into her hungry mouth, doing her best to cover every inch of Natalie's mounds with her tongue.

At length, Natalie could sense that Gal's milky burden had eased significantly, although her eager efforts had caused Gal's giant bosom to swell even larger. Two enormous spheres now projected far ahead from Gal's slender chest.

Gal withdrew her bosom, earning a disappointed whimper from Natalie, and crawled up onto the table. She faced away while carefully hefting her colossal bosom, dragging her nipples along Natalie's bare skin. She continued ahead until she had centered herself between Natalie's legs.

Natalie's vision was filled by Gal's beautiful pussy. It was dripping wet with obvious need. She licked her lips with anticipation.

Gal gazed down at the astonishing labia before her. She'd thought they were big two days earlier, while visiting the set of Natalie's latest film. On a short break between scenes, she had happily buried her entire face between Natalie's thick pussy lips, using her whole head to give her girlfriend a long series of climaxes.

But Natalie's pussy had been more manageable then, her juicy labia merely twice the length of Gal's outstretched hand. They were now far larger, with their lower swells rubbing against Natalie's delicate ankles. A devious grin spread over Gal's face.

Gal knew she'd have to get Natalie some relief soon, or they'd risk flooding the room if Natalie's torrential squirting were left unchecked. Straddling her girlfriend from above, she used both arms to heft Natalie's huge pussy and pulled straight up.

So thick and long were Natalie's pussy lips, and so easily stretchable, that Gal had to lift them far above her head to stretch them taut. She had never imagined such deliciously thick, beautiful labia, and on such a stunningly beautiful girl as well.

She used both of her strong arms to rub the juicy, glistening flesh across her enormous bosom, covering herself in a sticky mixture of breast milk and Natalie's dripping arousal.

Her hips thrust gently, dragging her pussy across Natalie's face. She grinned and lowered her head, motor-boating the voluminous folds of flesh between her arms.

Natalie moaned and hummed with delight from below. She began thrusting her tongue in and out of Gal's dripping pussy. The taste was immediately familiar to her, as if it were already on her tongue from only minutes earlier.

She gave a long, leisurely slurp across Gal's pussy and paused. She threw her head back, laughing.

"That wasn't an applicator device at all, was it, Gal? It was this hot little pussy!"

Gal couldn't hear her, though, as she had wrapped Natalie's tremendous pussy lips around her entire head. She used both hands to slide the juicy flesh around, now and then slurping a small section of puffy labia into her mouth and sucking hard on it.

"Yes, Gal! Suck my pussy!" Natalie gasped.

There was just too much surface area to cover, though, and after another minute Gal came up for air, freeing her head from the extensive folds of Natalie's unfathomably large labia.

"You're so big, Natalie!" Gal exalted, breathing heavily. "But I know just what you need to get this pussy back down to size."

She rotated herself around atop the table, pulling away and earning a disappointed whimper from Natalie, who had been demonstrating her thanks by sucking on Gal's much more modest labia. Gal's pussy pulled out of Natalie's mouth with a wet slurp.

Gal rotated her bosom around and bent her arms, spreading her titanic breasts atop her girlfriend's much smaller chest. She lowered herself until they met face to face, their noses inches apart, with Gal's body between Natalie's spread legs.

She flashed her famous smile as she slowly reached behind herself. Grasping Natalie's colossal pussy lips in both hands, she lifted them upwards, wrapping them around her taut bottom with one enormous labia atop the other. She had fully enveloped herself within the moist hotness of her girlfriend's most intimate space.

"Gal!" Natalie gasped, her breath catching. "You're... you're in my pussy!"

She was flushed bright red, clearly overwhelmed from pleasure. Gal beamed at the beautiful brunette beneath her. The remaining few inches between them closed until their lips met once more.

They kissed urgently and began thrusting their hips together. Gal slid her body up and down, slipping through the gushing, wet embrace of Natalie's cavernous pussy. She could feel her girlfriend quivering beneath her.

Natalie tried her best to squeeze the great expanse of her labia tight, as if to prevent Gal from ever leaving their torrid union.

Gal picked up her pace, grasping the table for a better grip. She did her best to keep her lips locked with Natalie, but as her vigorous thrusting became more exaggerated, their mouths separated at the bottom of each of Gal's movements. Moments later, as she slid back upwards through Natalie's fleshy cavern, their lips would meet again.

"Oh! Oh, Gal!" Natalie wailed, between kisses.

As her pleasure built ever higher, Natalie was unable to coordinate her movements with her girlfriend's. Her hips came to rest and her neck went slack as she fell back into the soft cushion of the massage table. It was all too much for her, and she plunged into a thunderous climax.

The great flesh of her labia flung wide open, freeing Gal's body from their grasp, and a thick jet of arousal squirted from between her legs. It soaked across both of their bodies, mixing with the white droplets of milk that had been continuously dripping from Gal's teats.

Gal held tight as Natalie's body rolled and flexed involuntarily. After nearly a minute, she felt the beautiful brunette beneath her stop shaking. She could hear Natalie panting heavily, her ragged breath punctuated by happy sighs.

They lay quietly for several minutes, embracing each other in the afterglow of Natalie's orgasm. Gal gently brushed Natalie's hair behind her ears, leaving gentle kisses all over Natalie's face as they recovered.

Natalie's tremendous labia had started to withdraw, slowly returning to their former size. As the flesh moved away, Gal's nude body was gradually uncovered. She shivered from the cool air on her wet skin.

Their lips met and they embraced again, although Natalie resisted the temptation to slip her tongue into Gal's mouth and start anew. Instead, she leaned to the side, her breath hot on Gal's ear.

"You were incredible. That was just what I needed," she whispered. "And what can I do for you?"

Gal beamed her famous smile and straightened her arms. She lifted herself up and wordlessly spun around, stretching out in the opposite direction. Her giant bosom spread over Natalie's legs, and she lowered herself until they were facing each other's feet.

Natalie gasped with delight as she saw Gal's slender toes. She reached out with both hands, holding Gal's delicate right ankle close, then began eagerly licking it.

Gal whimpered with delight. It wasn't often that Natalie would indulge this particular desire of hers.

"Natalie, your tongue is magic!" she cried.

She leaned towards Natalie's left foot, then slurped Natalie's big toe into her mouth. They sucked and licked each other's toes in a happy daze, gasping as they demonstrated their love for one another.

"Never thought I'd make it with royalty," Gal sighed happily. A giggle reached her ears from the other end of the table.

"And I never thought I'd make it with a goddess!" Natalie grinned in response.

The door swung wide open, and a girl with long brown hair and a pink kimono walked into the room. Emma Watson immediately began to unbutton it, revealing her nudity beneath.

"I hope I'm not too late?" she said, grinning.

"Emma!" Natalie whooped. "Won't you join us?"

"Goodness, you two have made a mess of my studio!" Emma chastised, splashing barefoot on the soaking wet floor. "Never mind that. I'll show you girls some real magic," she continued, tossing her kimono aside.

Natalie gazed lovingly at Emma from her position on the table, her breath catching in her throat from the sight of the younger girl's beautiful, firm body.

Emma reached into her discarded clothing and withdrew a short wooden stick. She turned towards the two girls on the table and winked at them, holding the stick aloft.