Natasha Needs to Taste Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my hot pussy as I watched her for ages. She was intent on making him cum and went to the task. I wondered what she had in store for me. She sucked him hard until he came in her mouth again. His body bucked as she sucked his sperm into her mouth. As his orgasm faded, she promptly straddled him and impaled herself on his cock, moving her hips in tight, little circles.

Just as I wondered where I fit into the equation, she motioned to me to come closer. I went over and stood at the edge of the bed. Janet's eyes were glazed. She was turned on.

She reached over and grabbed my head and, before I could react, her full lips met mine. Kissing a woman was never anything I had considered before, but I didn't have time to react. Her mouth opened and a flood of liquid flowed over my tongue. She hadn't swallowed of drop of my dad's cum. She gave it all to me, still hot and sticky and I came when I tasted it. She held my lips to hers and I swallowed my dad's cum eagerly, sucking her tongue to get every drop. All while trying to stay standing as my body bucked and rocked.

When I had swallowed it all, she released me. I almost fell forwards and onto my dad's body, which was now thrusting his cock up into Janet's pussy. That would've given the game away. But I recovered and staggered backwards, dizzy and spent.

Janet just smiled to me and placed her hands on my dad's knees, raising her ass up and then starting to slam down on his cock.

I looked down at the sight of my dad's cock slamming hard into her. He suspected nothing. He had no idea that his daughter had tasted his cum and was watching his big cock fuck his girlfriend.

I squatted down and watched at close range. Janet's eyes closed as she started to concentrate and let the fucking sensations wash over her body.

I watched until she came on his cock and he came up inside of her. Their bodies thrashing wildly about. I was mesmerized. I fucked myself to three orgasms at the sight of their fucking.

When they were finished, my dad was wasted. He lay motionless on the bed and after a few moments, he started to snore softly.

I stood up, ready to head off to bed but Janet signaled to me with a wicked look on her face. Her eyes still had that glazed, sex look.

She unimpaled herself and got off the bed, coming over to me. She kissed me softly and, after a moment, I responded. Her hands were on my shoulders and I suddenly felt her pushing down on them. My body was being forced downwards. I slid down her body, past her firm tits, until I was staring at her shaved pussy. I didn't know what she wanted me to do but she was sure to show me. She grabbed my head and pulled it in to her, mashing my face against her pussy. I resisted, but not for long, for I taste that familiar taste. My dad's cum was seeping out of her cunt. As per reflex, my tongue snaked out and sucked the first drops into my mouth. Those first, tentative motions quickly transformed into an intense sucking and licking of Janet's cunt.

I dutifully sucked her cunt clean, swallowing all of my dad's cum and reveling in the taste of Janet's pussy juice as my hand blurred over my little clit. It culminated in a supernova flash of pure sex when I came.

Janet led me to my bedroom and tucked me in. Whispering promises of the fun and games to come.

12