Natasha Needs to Taste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it just kept on building. My head snapped forward as I battled to breathe. I saw Janet staring up at me, piercing my eyes with her own. I released my legs and grabbed my tits hard, squeezing harder, pulling my nipples so they extended away from my body.

Janet just kept on flicking and watching.

I felt a groan rising alongside the impending orgasm. It rolled out of my throat, long and monotone, only increasing in decibels as my body started to shake with the unbelievable pleasure that was now close to peaking.

My hips starting bucking uncontrollably, but Janet stood firm. My orgasm hit me like a runaway freight train and my electrified body convulsed and shook like a leaf in a hurricane. I fought to keep my eyes on Janet's but couldn't. They slammed shut as the pleasure peaked and washed through my body.

What felt like years later, I open my eyes. Janet was gently suckling on my labia, her eyes twinkling. She got up and crawled up my trashed body and kissed me lovingly, letting me taste my own sweet nectar. My own pungent fuck juice.

"My turn, babygirl. Get on the floor. On your back. Now. I have to cum."

Her words a ragged hissing whisper, indicating how great her need was.

I gathered my strength and lay on the floor, as instructed.

"Hold your legs up by your head."

I did so, exposing my sopping cunt in the process. Janet took off her panties and, with one leg, stepped between my legs. She squatted down until she was sitting down, with her cunt resting on my. Fuck, I could feel her heat and her moistness as our pussies smacked noisily together. I tried to raise my head to watch, but it was difficult while holding my legs up.

Janet didn't waste time. She started moving her hips, allowing her body to glide back and forth. The sole purpose was to allow her cunt to rub back and forth against mine.

What a feeling. She squatted there atop my cunt and rocked, gently at first and then with increasing intensity, and our juices flowed together. She shifted impatiently as she tried to get her clit to rub just the right way against my splayed hole.

I could tell instantly when she found the right movement and the right rhythm. A guttural groan was heard from deep within her and she rubbed her breasts and her impossibly hard nipples. She stuck to that rhythm and rocked her ass back and forth, quicker and quicker and I could see she was on her way.

I was just as thrilled about the friction of her cunt on mine and, although I couldn't see it, I could feel it. The heat, the sucking wetness, the constant rubbing. Where did she know these positions? It was amazing. I stared at Janet, her eyes closed, lost in her urgent desire to cum, cunt on cunt.

Her hips started to gyrate and her groans increased in pitch. Wilder, almost a shrieking sound.

She kept it up until I could see her thighs start to shake and she reached up to pull her hair roughly, eager to trigger every nerve she could.

She came hard and intense, her cunt hot on mine, her body quivering and vibrating until she couldn't hold herself up and collapsed onto the floor next to me. Eyes squeezed shut, letting the orgasm fade gently, at it's own sweet pace.

We lay there in silence for a long while. I studied her body and watched her breathing become regular again.

She finally opened her eyes and turned to me. We kissed tenderly.

She got up and lit a cigarette, inhaling deeply, before laying down next to me. We both lay there, hands behind our heads, staring at the ceiling. I broke the silence.

"It'll never work."

"What."

"All that 'sucking my daddy's hard, fat cock' stuff. He won't let it happen. Stuff like that has to build up over a long time and we don't have that kind of relationship. It'd freak him out."

Janet just smiled at first, as though imagining the act.

"It'll happen. Today you've gone from a baggy-pants teenage dork to a young woman with the right wardrobe. You'll be surprised what effects your appearance will have on him, or on any man. It'll happen, darling. It'll happen."

I trembled with trepidation at all this shit I was getting into. Janet looked at me and fixed me with one of those looks.

"Do you want it to happen?"

I thought about this, although it wasn't really necessary.

"Yeah," I replied quietly. "Yeah, I do."

"Then it'll happen."


12