Natasha Needs to Taste Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah. And they all had hard cocks in their shorts.' My body tingled at the thought.

'Get used to that. That's the effect you'll have on men. Their dicks will want to fuck you and their brains will want to fall in love with you. And only you decide what you want from them.'

'I know what I wanted right there on the beach.'

Janet laughed and kissed me lightly on the lips. Just the fleeting touch of her lips sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. Janet's eyes rested on mine, gradually glazing over into lust and passion. Our eyes were locked. The long day of flirting and sexual tension was having an effect on us.

I reached up and placed my hand behind her head, pulling her mouth towards mine and scooting my ass closer to the edge of the counter until I felt the heat of her flat belly against my crotch.

She was as eager as I and we kissed passionately. My hips thrust out in order to try and rub against her and stimulate my pulsing clit. Her hands slid up and grabbed my tits roughly and my own hands followed suit, roughly pulling her bikini triangles aside so I could pinch and roll her nipples in my fingers.

I spread my legs as wide as possible, desperate for all the body contact I could get as we panted hungrily into each other's mouths, saliva sloshing about on our tongues. I heard myself squealing and moaning and Janet replied with groans of her own.

Neither of us heard the car door but we both reacted quickly to the sound of the key in the lock as dad came home. In a flash, Janet was staring into the fridge with feigned, flustered interest and I had hopped down and picked up a magazine from the table and pretended to be engrossed in an article on local politics.

Dad came in, carrying the groceries and stopped when he saw us.

'Hi!', said both Janet and I all too chirpy.

'Have you girls been good?' He smiled and looked at us - two flushed ladies - for a long while and I was sure he had sensed something. Had he seen us through the window? Couldn't be sure.

'Of course, darling.' replied Janet, who went over and kissed him. I looked at him and nodded. His eyes were narrow, like he was suspicious of something, but they had a telltale twinkle as well.

I tossed down the magazine and headed upstairs.

'I'm going to take a shower.'

'I'll make dinner', said Janet.

Washing the salt and sand off my body took seconds. There was more pressing business to attend to. I soaped up my hands and went to work rubbing my hot, aching, little cunt with a fierce intensity. Janet and I were rudely interrupted by dad and I was desperate to cum. My eyes were squeezed shut and non-stop images of cocks and male bodies paraded before my eyes. Occasionally the surf boys but mostly my dad.

All the images I had experienced over the past weeks from the first glimpses of his cock in the shower through the crack in the door, jacking it hard and fast and his cum spurting out onto the shower wall... the sight of his cum on my fingers as I raised them to my mouth to taste... Janet fucking and riding him hard and kissing me after he emptied his load into her mouth, pushing all his hot, sticky cum into my mouth without him knowing... all the images and many more invented... I had to cum.

I heard myself squealing and moaning and I felt my body writhe and I leaned against the shower wall to support myself, one hand working my clit, the other yanking on my nipple hard.

I came hard on my hand and was aware of a sharp, loud shriek coming out of my mouth. Even before the orgasm had faded I opened my eyes and received a shock as I saw a figure outside the door, now ajar, disappear from view. I didn't see who it was and my panic helped my orgasm last just a bit longer.

With a towel wrapped around me, I padded down the hall to my room. I could hear Janet in the kitchen and I swallowed hard, realising that it may have been my dad watching me in the shower. I peered into his room - empty. His office - empty. Maybe I had imagined it.

I sighed in relief and went into my room, closing my door and letting the towel drop. Only to quickly pick it up in shock and self-consciousness when I saw my dad sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

'Dad. What are you doing in here?' My voice was shaky and he had caught me completely off guard. He smiled and said, 'Sorry.'

'That's okay, you just surprised me, that's all.' I tried to wrap the towel around me again as I looked at him, but his eyes weren't on mine, they were all over my body, trying to catch glimpses of it beneath the towel.

'Janet has some crazy ideas, Natasha.' His tone was steady, cool and not a little hoarse. Not at all the man, the dad, I knew so well. His eyes now rose up to meet mine.

'You know I love her madly, and you know I love you even more, but she has some crazy ideas.'

'She's a crazy woman.' I replied with a smile and a shrug.

'I don't know what's been going on around here behind my back, but even though I'm just a dumb guy, I have some ideas. Janet hasn't told me everything, but she's told me enough with the things she's left out...'

I nodded and swallowed, trying to keep my cool. Not knowing where he was going with this. Fearing the worst.

'My head's a mess, Natasha.' But his tone revealed that he seemed far from messed up. He was sounding very certain.

'Yeah, Daddy. I can understand that, but Janet's been an amazing influence on me. She's opened up a whole new world to me, you know?'

'I can imagine.' His eyes were playful and teasing and his self-confidence put me off. I hadn't expected it at all. He continued.

'All her crazy ideas, you don't mind? I mean, you know what you're getting into? She is an amazing influence, sure, on me, too, but I've always tried to teach you never to do anything you don't want to do, or feel forced to do.'

'You've taught me well, dad. Don't worry.'

He nodded and smiled, standing up to signal the end of the conversation. He headed out but stopped as he passed me.

He held out his arms and I hugged him tight, so relieved by our chat. Still not knowing what it meant, but hoping, hoping, hoping. He held me tight for a very long time and I reciprocated, revelling in the strange mixture of fatherly love and man love that surged through my brain.

I felt his erection pressing into my belly and the way he squeezed me tighter and pressed his waist against me was more than revealing. He leaned down to whisper in my ear, his voice breathy and sensual and erotic and it sent shivers down my spine, all of which gathered in my pussy.

'I saw you in the shower, Natasha. Just now. I saw you.' With that he kissed my ear and left my room, leaving me breathless. I let the towel drop and went over to the full-length mirror. Studying myself, wondering if I was ready to finally satiate my obsession.

We drank wine with dinner and we all seemed to keep the glasses full as we ate. The wine serving to soothe our nerves, I suppose. Janet and I were wearing snug summer dresses and dad was gorgeous in shorts and polo shirt. The atmosphere was tense, but playful. Janet led the way with witty anecdotes and, given the situation, everything we all said seemed riddled with double entendres of a sexual nature, making us giggle in embarrassment and pour more expensive wine into our glasses.

Afterwards, we moved into the living room, not really knowing what to say or what to do. Dad's eyes were now filled with sex and lust as he glanced back and forth between the two beautiful women in his life.

Light conversation continued but it was clear there were few things left to say. Janet stood up, rather ceremoniously, and went over to the shelf to pick out a vhs. I watched her intently, as did dad.

When the images toned up on screen, there was no doubt about her intentions. It was an erotic film by the master of erotica, Andrew Blake. Jazzy music filled the air to dance and caress our unspoken desires. Beautiful women appeared and proceeded to take advantage of one another. So sexy, so perfect. But we weren't gathered there to watch TV...

Janet danced a little, swaying her hips and shoulders, saying nothing but saying it all with her body and her eyes.

Dad sat in the middle of the sofa, unmoving except for his sexy, darting eyes. I sat on a chair and tried to regulate my breathing.

Janet's hand reached out to me and I rose. 'Dance with me, Natasha. This is your night.'

She held me close and our bodies were pressed together as we moved to the music. We danced together, all the while our eyes glued to my dad's, who watched us intently, his mouth slightly open, his chest rising and falling with increasingly ragged breathing. His arms at his side, his legs spread and his gorgeous cock tenting in his shorts.

We swayed to the music from the video, hip bone to hip bone, not saying a word, merely performing for my dad. After a while like that, I felt Janet's hand on my ass and her other hand glided up my front to seek out the firm flesh of my breast. So slow, so teasingly. With the back of her fingers, she rubbed my nipple hard before cupping my breast in her hand, her other hand squeezing my tight ass, letting dad follow all these motions with his lust-filled eyes.

I pressed my cheek against Janet's, moaning softly as she worked my body, eyes on my Daddy all the while. The combination of Janet's hands and his eyes on us aroused me like I had never been aroused before.

Janet slid the strap of my dress off my shoulder and my breast came to view. She kneaded it softly, turning me slightly so my Daddy had the best view. Then she moved behind me and continued to massage my breasts before moving her hands down, down, down across my belly and down to my thighs. I gasped and bit my lip, my hips pushing outwards towards Daddy on the couch, eager for more. Janet didn't disappoint. She took hold of the hem of my dress and lifted it, slowly, teasingly, until my hairless cunt was visible to my Daddy.

'Hold your dress up for your Daddy, baby.' she said into my ear. 'Let him see his baby's slick, hot hole.' I did so, and Janet's middle finger slid down and sought out the very centre of my sexuality.

'Oh, god... yeah...' I couldn't help it, the sensation was exquisite. My legs spread and my hips pushed outwards and I leaned back into Janet's warm body as her finger teased my aroused mound and disappeared into my blood-engorged slit to become coated with my liquid desire. She circled my clit and I quivered, wondering if I could stay standing up.

'I think Daddy likes what he sees, don't you?'

'Uh huh. Oh, fuck, yeah.' Her finger was insistent in it's teasing.

'Ask him if he likes it.'

'Daddy... oh, god... Daddy... do you like it?' My hips started swinging in desperate circles, trying to get Janet's finger up inside my hole.

'Yeah, baby... I like it...' His voice a breathy hiss of desire.

'This is your night, baby.', repeated Janet as she slid the other strap of my dress off the shoulder. She moved her hands and let the dress fall into a puddle around my ankles. I was naked before my Daddy. Janet's hands now moved between my thighs and massaged my outer lips. My arms went back around her and grabbed her ass and leaned backwards even more. Janet supported me, letting me thrust out my hips and spread my legs in front of my Daddy. His eyes were riveted to Janet's fingers teasing my 18 year-old cunt and lips and clit.

'I've told him some things and hinted at others', whispered Janet, loud enough for all of us to hear. 'But maybe you should tell him the rest. Tell him why we're here. Tell him what you've done and what we've done...'

I battled to regain control of my speech faculty.

'Tell him what you did with his cum after he jacked off in the shower.'

'I tasted it. I scooped it up on my fingers and went back to my room and tasted it and rubbed it on my pussy and fucked myself with it on my fingers.'

Daddy groaned, long and low and guttural. His mouth was wide open, his breathing was nothing but gasps now. My eyes were on his and I continued.

'But it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted to taste it hot and fresh and... oh, fuck... do it, fuck me Janet, with your fingers... please...'

'Not yet, baby. Tell your Daddy what happened next.'

'I... I watched you two fucking... fucking... on the bed... I stuck my fingers in my hole and fucked myself watching you two... fucking...' Never had the word 'fucking' sound so sexy and erotic to me.

'Yeah, you did. And you liked it, too, didn't you.?

'Fuck, yea. I came with my fingers in my cunt... my hot little cunt...'

Dad's hips were thrusting instinctively on the sofa but I don't think he noticed. He was paralysed. Listening to these shocking revelations and watching Janet teasing his daughter's hot, hard body. But the words were coming easier now and I was eager to continue, seeing the effect it had on him, and feeling the effect it had on my arousal.

'And when you were fucking Janet and you had a blindfold on, she sucked your hot cum out of your fantastic cock and... and... she gave it to me. She knew I had to taste it hot and sticky and fresh from your cock... and she kissed me and let me suck your cum off her tongue and swallow it... all of it... fuck, yeah...'

My hips were bucking against Janet's hands now. My eyes were wild and my voice intense and passionate.

'And then I watched your cock fucking up into her... so hard, Daddy. You were fucking her so hard... and your cum shot up into her wet cunt... and she climbed off you... remember that? Remember her climbing off you, Daddy?'

He nodded dumbly, unable to speak, waiting to hear what happened next.

'...she grabbed my head and pushed me down to her cunt... I love her cunt... and I sucked your hot cum right out of her cunt, every drop, and Janet fucked my face as I did it. You didn't even know your baby was swallowing your cum, did you Daddy?'

He shook his head.

'But now your Daddy knows, babygirl. And I think he likes to hear it, don't you?'

'Yeah, he does...' I was going mad with desire and I could hear my own throaty, hissing tone and I knew my eyes were glazed.

Without warning, Janet's hands were gone from my cunt and she took hold of my shoulders, standing me up. I stumbled, almost unable to support myself, and moaned my frantic disappointment. But Janet knew what she was doing. She knelt down on the floor next to my dad. I stood there panting and squeezing my thighs together, wanting contact.

'But you've never had a cock, have you Natasha?'

'No.'

'But you want one, don't you?'

'Yeah.'

'Who's?'

'My Daddy's cock. I want my Daddy's cock.'

Daddy groaned loudly now, his hips fucking the air, desperate for release.

'You want to suck his cum right out of his cock, don't you? You want his cock in your mouth, don't you? Don't you?'

I nodded. My hands were rubbing and squeezing my tits and nipples and my whole body was writhing.

Janet gingerly undid my Daddy's trousers and he groaned as he watched her. A large circle of precum had stained the front of his trousers. She unzipped his shorts, not without difficulty given the size and intensity of his hard Daddycock.

He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock shot up in the air when it was released from it's tortuous confines. Janet pulled his shorts down to his ankles and leaned in close to his cock, which was throbbing violently with every pulse of blood. A blob of precum glistened in the light. Janet's mouth moved up and down Daddy's cock without touching it, but her hot breath made him groan and buck his hips even more.

'Is it this cock you want, Natasha?'

'That cock... yes... Daddy's cock...'

Janet turned her attention to my Daddy.

'Your babygirl wants your cock, darling. She needs it. She could go out and find a thousand other cocks to suck and fuck... like that surfer boy today. But she wants this cock. Your cock... right?'

'My cock... my baby wants my cock... yeah... my cock...'

The man was on another planet. Completely and utterly lost in passion and desire. As was I.

Janet stood up and took off her dress. She was in control, but there was no doubt she was getting lost in the erotica of the situation. She went round the back of the sofa and took my Daddy's shirt off, flinging it away. She knelt back down beside him again and looked over at me, still squirming and standing in front of them. My eyes on Daddy's.

'Come and get your cock, Natasha.'

I stumbled forward and knelt on the sofa next to him, facing Janet on the other side. Janet took hold of Daddy's cock with a sudden, unexpected movement and before he realised it, she was gripping it tight so the blood gathered in his bulbous head. It was a gorgeous cock, veins thick with arousal, precum pooling at the tip, blood making it pulse and throb, even with Janet's firm grasp around his wide girth.

The feel of her hand squeezing his cock suddenly sent Daddy into spasms. His head flew back and his hands gripped the sofa. His instinct caused him to try and fuck her hand but she was having none of it. She tilted it over towards me and my open mouth. Our eyes met and I knew it was now. The culmination of my obsession. The moment of truth. Daddy knew he had to watch and he once again looked down as his babygirl's mouth opened wider and descended towards his cockhead.

'Do it, do it, do it.', encouraged Janet with an awed whisper.

And I did it. Daddy's bulbous head slipped into my mouth and it's heat was stunning.

'Suck it, suck it, suck it.' Daddy's words were rhythmic and desperate.

My mouth slid downwards until half of his shaft was in my mouth. Janet brushed my hair away to afford Daddy a better view. She released her grip on his cock when I had it in my mouth and my own hand instinctively gripped the base and started jacking it slightly. Daddy and moaned loudly in unison. Pure and utter ecstasy.

I started bobbing up and down, keeping a tight suction, and felt his veins against my lips. Janet's hand caressed his balls and I saw a finger disappear between his ass. I knew exactly when her finger found his asshole. He thrust suddenly upwards and more of his cock disappeared down my throat. Tears came to my eyes but I was so eager to please that I just kept sucking my Daddy.

For him, but for myself, because there was one reason we had all ended up here. My obsession with tasting his cum. And I was intent on fulfilling that very intense desire.

I groaned onto his meat when I felt his hand fumble on my ass and two fingers slide unhindered up my wet, tight pussy. I immediately pushed my ass backwards, wanting more penetration, while at the same time bobbing my head faster and faster up and down his cock, jacking it harder and harder at the base.

Daddy was so far gone with lust after a entire day's teasing and expectation that it wasn't long before I sensed his impending orgasm. I didn't care, so selfish was I to taste him and I sucked him harder. Janet's finger started to fuck his asshole faster. She sensed it, too.

Daddy's fucking motions became irregular now and his fingers fucking my fuckhole lost their rhythm and his body began to tense. Janet was mesmerised.

'Yeah, yeah, taste it, baby. Swallow your Daddy's cum. Cum for your babygirl... do it, do it, do it.'

With a roar, my Daddy let go, unable to hold back. He arched his back and froze there, like that, with his fantastic long, hard cock buried deep in his baby's mouth as I kept jacking and tensed, waiting for it.

The first glob of cum hit the back of my mouth and I moaned, sending vibrations down his cock and then another glob and then the flood began. What seemed like endless ropes of cum spurted into my mouth and I battled to keep my mouth on his cock and jack him off. Janet's face was right up close to mine, her mouth open in awe of the moment and my Daddy filled my mouth with his hot, sticky seed. The salty-sweet taste intoxicated me and my nostrils flared, letting the musky scent in.