Natasha's Slutty Confessions

Story Info
Naughty college girl confesses her small dick fantasies.
10.8k words
4.69
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
102 Followers

Note: Please check the tags before reading, especially if you're used to my other works, as this one is quite different! This story features a young woman with a smell fetish and a cum fetish, pursuing unattractive men with small dicks.

----------------

My name is Natasha, an 18-year old college freshman, feeling the freedom of being on my own for the first time in my life. I lived in the boring suburbs all my life, where the most exciting thing to happen was the annual neighborhood barbeque. Finally, finally! I had escaped, moving to live on my own for school at a college in a big city, where no one knew me, and I was away from my mom and dad.

You'd think that I would be at a wild frat party or sneaking into a bar, but no, I had something even more exciting in mind. Here I was, standing in the local mall, leaning against the wall near the bathrooms, seemingly engrossed in my phone as if waiting for a friend to finish using the restroom. Beneath my bored outward appearance though, my heart was pounding 100 miles an hour as I considered what I was doing.

Two in... three in now... one out... I kept a careful count of the men going in and out of the public men's room, like a shark counting cards at a Vegas blackjack table. I was looking for that moment when a singular man would be all alone in there. I imagined what I'd do when that opportunity arose. I'd rush in there. He'd be surprised by the sight of a pretty young thing like me entering the men's room, but not nearly as surprised as what I'd say next.

"Please, sir. Can I suck your cock?" I'd ask. I'd drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth. He'd cum in my mouth, and I'd swallow his thick stinky semen like the good little slut I was. I took a deep breath to calm myself. The thought of confronting a total stranger and sucking his dick within 30 seconds of meeting him was an intensely erotic fantasy. The lewd images in my mind sent tingles down my spine, practically demanding I reach my fingers into my panties.

The perfect moment proved elusive though. I'm stuck in this hallway, pacing back and forth, my mind a whirlpool of raunchy thoughts. One hour turns into two, and I'm still waiting, my pulse thrumming with unfulfilled anticipation. Glancing at my phone, I see it's already 9:45 pm. The mall would soon be closing, which makes sense given the decreasing foot traffic. Just as I'm about to give up though, I spot a pair of guys coming down the hall.

One was a tall muscular stud who looked to be in his late 20s, a sculpture of masculine perfection. The open front of his leather jacket along with the snug shirt beneath showed off his chiseled pecs. His confident stride hinted at a man accustomed to commanding attention, his dark eyes smoldering with intensity.

Meanwhile, in stark contrast, the man behind was an overweight man in his mid-30s, belly jiggling as he walked with heavy footsteps. A pang of pity crossed my mind as I wondered if he had ever had a girlfriend before. He was probably one of those guys who still lived with his parents, spending every waking moment glued to his computer, and changed his bedsheets once a year.

The two men entered the bathroom one after another, although it was clear they didn't know each other. This was it. This was probably the last chance I would have to live out my fantasy today. I waited with bated breath, praying that the night would end with the perfect man for me. Please, please, I begged, please let the last man in there be that fat ugly virgin.

Yes, you read that right. Yours truly is a filthy perverted girl with a fetish for unattractive men and their musky stench. Fat and ugly, lanky and nerdy, short and balding, you name it, I couldn't get enough of it. I was always a peculiar girl. While friends swooned over the likes of Chris Hemsworth and Tom Holland, I was far more interested in men like Danny DeVito, and John Goodman. In fact, my middle school crush had been my math teacher, a rotund 60-year old man with a shiny bald head, although sadly I never worked up the courage to even confess to him.

A few minutes pass as I wait to see who the last man remaining inside will be. As if my prayers were heard, the bathroom door swings open to reveal the man in the leather jacket as the first man to leave. I realize this is it. I finally have the chance to make my filthy fantasies a reality tonight! A mix of fear and excitement courses through me, my pussy pulsing in sync with my racing heart. The image of his surprised face when I'd kneel before him, his dick in my mouth, sends a hot thrill down my spine, my nipples hardening at the thought.

The thought of possibly being that man's first, of hearing his nervous voice, of making him squirm and moan, it's enough to make my panties dampen. I can almost taste the salty flavor of his cum, feel the texture of his cock against my tongue, hear his ragged gasps as I make him come undone. My inner slut is screaming at me to go already, to fulfill my fantasy, to give in to this dirty desire. And as I stand there, the decision is made. My heart is pounding, my palms are sweaty, my pussy is throbbing, but I'm ready. I'm going to do it. I'm going to suck his prick.

My heart pounding in my chest, I made a beeline towards the men's room, snatching a folded up yellow "Bathroom Out of Order" sign from under a drinking fountain as I strode past. I unfurled the sign and dropped it in front of the door, hoping it would be enough to buy us privacy from anyone else wanting to use the bathroom. Shooting one last glance down the deserted hallway to make sure no one saw me, I pushed open the door, a rush of adrenaline marking my crossing into the forbidden territory.

Inside, the overweight man was at the urinal, shaking off the last few droplets. The pungent scent of piss mixed with the sterile smell of disinfectant hit me, and I breathed it in, the distinct odors arousing my senses and making my heart pound in my chest. The smells were raw, male, and they acted like a potent aphrodisiac, heightening my excitement. He zipped up his fly and turned around, his eyes widening in surprise when he saw me. An 18-year-old girl in a tantalizingly short skirt, knee-high socks, and a sweater vest molded to my pert breasts, standing in the middle of the men's room.

"Uh, I think you've got the wrong room," he offered, a chuckle tingeing his voice. Ignoring his nervous chuckle, I closed the gap between us, my hand landing on the soft mound of his chest. His body stiffened, but he made no move to step back. The heat of his body seeped through his shirt, stoking the fire in my belly. The smells around me, the tang of his sweat, the lingering scent of urine... my mind was reeling as I breathed in the erotic stench. This was it, the moment of truth.

"I need to tell you something," I blurted, the words tumbling out of my mouth in a shaky whisper. "I'm... I'm a horny little slut, and I want to suck your dick." Blood rushed to my cheeks as the dirty confession left my lips. But down below, my pussy clenched with anticipation. My panties were soaked, a testament to the excitement coursing through me. There was a perverse thrill in voicing my slutty desires, a thrill that was making my nipples hard and my breath heavy.

He stuttered, his eyes wide and disbelieving. "Wha-what?" he managed to stammer out, his confusion palpable. But I didn't wait for him to process my words. I grabbed his hand, his skin clammy against mine, and pulled him towards the back of the restroom. The largest stall welcomed us, its flimsy door offering the only semblance of privacy in this public place.

As I slid the latch shut behind us, my mind was a whirl of dirty thoughts. I was about to get down on my knees for this man, to wrap my lips around his dick, to taste him, to make him cum. A thrill of anticipation coursed through me, my pulse quickening at the prospect of fulfilling my slutty fantasy. It was wrong, it was dirty, it was risky... and it was exactly what I wanted. I was ready to be his whore, ready to give him a memory he'd never forget. And as I stood there, facing him in the confined space of the stall, I knew there was no turning back.

Dropping to my knees in front of him, I found myself eye-level with his crotch, reaching for the waist of his pants. My fingers trembled as they fumbled with his belt and zipper, his shocked gasp echoing around the tiled room. With a metallic clink, his belt came undone, followed closely by the sound of his zipper being pulled down.

"Wait, I... I haven't showered in two days... It's gonna smell..." His voice was tinged with self-consciousness and surprise, his eyes searching mine for confirmation.

"Just how I like it," I whispered with a soft smile. Slipping my fingers into the waistband of his underwear, I gave a hard yank, pulling them down along with his pants to reveal his dick. A musky combination of sweat, piss and male musk filled my nostrils. It was strong, pungent, and to many, offensive, but to my perverted senses, it was more like a potent aphrodisiac. I inhaled deeply, letting his aroma invade my senses, as each whiff only amplified my arousal.

I turned my attention to his dick, now exposed to the cool air of the bathroom, small and flaccid, barely topping an inch in its current state. "S-sorry... you were probably expecting something bigger, huh?" He said, his voice shaky and uncertain as his eyes flickered away, unable to meet my gaze.

"Absolutely not," I said with a shy grin. "I actually love how small it is. I'm gonna have so much fun sucking on this."

And that was the honest truth. God, I couldn't get enough of playing with small dicks. There was something so appealing about them, so cute and so erotic. The way I could stroke them with just a few fingers, the way I could stuff them completely into my mouth, balls and all.

But what really gets me going are the men attached to these small dicks. The way they carry a certain vulnerability, an insecurity that makes me want to fulfill their wishes for them. The way their eyes widen when they see a girl like me, all eager and willing, ready to take them in. The way they moan, surprised and grateful, when I go down on them, when I let them fuck me. It's as if they can't believe their luck, can't believe that a slut like me would want to be with them. Seeing their reactions, feeling their disbelief turn into desperate pleasure, is just so fucking hot.

The musky male stench, his tantalizingly small dick, the fact that he was a stranger I was about to suck off in a public bathroom... all these factors collided in a perverse symphony that had my inner slut screaming in delight. My pussy pulsed, adding to the dampness of my panties.

Leaning in, I parted my lips, ready to take him in. His flaccid dick barely made it past my lips, but as I started to suck and tease the head with my tongue, I felt it harden. Inch by inch, his cock hardened from a tiny bud into an erection, but even then it was just how I liked it, no more than three inches. I pressed my face into his crotch, his musty scent filling my nostrils. My nose was nestled in his hairy bush and my chin brushed against his balls. The sounds of his desperate moans of pleasure only made my pussy clench tighter, the perverse thrill of the situation making me realize just how much I was getting off on this dirty little escapade.

He tasted salty and bitter, his musk strong and potent. Every time I took him into my mouth, the taste of him filled my senses. His small dick throbbed and twitched in my mouth, responding to my every touch, my every move. He was completely at my mercy, and I reveled in it.

As I enthusiastically sucked and licked his small dick, my free hand snaked its way beneath my skirt, my fingers sliding into my drenched panties. The wetness there was the result of my perverse arousal, a sign of just how much this filthy scenario was turning me on. My fingers began circling my throbbing clit, each stroke mirroring the way my mouth pleasured his little cock. The sensations were intoxicating, sending jolts of raw pleasure coursing through my body.

Looking up at him, I was greeted with the sight of his face contorted in ecstasy. His moans of pleasure were music to my ears, each guttural sound sending a wave of arousal coursing through me.

"Fuck, that feels so good." His voice was a whisper, almost lost in the sounds of his own heavy breathing. "I never thought a girl like you would be doing this for someone like me."

He had a point. I was a pretty, young 18-year-old college girl, with a perfect pair of tits and a nice ass that had turned many heads on campus. I had countless options, from hunky classmates to hot older men on Tinder, but here I was, eagerly sucking off an unattractive, overweight, middle-aged stranger in a public restroom.

As I continued to finger myself, an electrifying thought crossed my mind. What if I let this complete stranger fuck my wet cunt? The thought was as naughty as it was enticing. I could already imagine him on top of me, his heavy body pressing me down, his small cock trying to fill me up. I didn't have any condoms, so I would have to let him fuck me raw and even cum inside me. His cute little swimmers would finally get their chance at impregnating a girl, and it would be a pretty 18-year old slut like me at that. The thought of being impregnated by a stranger turned me on even more and my fingers rubbing against my clit with renewed fervor.

"Fuck...you're...oh God..." He couldn't even complete his sentence anymore. His hands tightened in my hair, guiding my movements as his moans grew louder. I glanced up at him again, his eyes meeting mine. The disbelief that I was actually sucking his dick was gone from his gaze, replaced by raw, primal lust. He was lost in pleasure, consumed by the sensations I was causing. I felt a rush of pride. I was doing this. I was making him feel this good.

My lips tightened around his cock, sucking him harder, my tongue flicking against the sensitive tip. Meanwhile, my fingers were busy between my legs, my pleasure mounting with each passing second. I was a dirty little slut, unashamedly getting off while sucking a stranger in a public bathroom, and I fucking loved it. The thrill, the risk, the sheer filthiness of it all was a heady mix that had my pussy clenching fervently.

His moans grew louder, his body tensing up as he reached the peak of his pleasure. With a loud grunt, he moaned "I'm cumming!" Then, he released his load, his semen shooting into my waiting mouth. His small dick jerked in my mouth, each spasm accompanied by another burst of cum. His moans and breaths grew ragged, as his cute little dick softened and shrunk in my mouth even while he was still orgasming. Each spurt came weaker than the last until his flaccid penis was merely twitching, oozing the last drops of sperm onto my waiting tongue.

His cum was thick and sticky, almost jelly-like in consistency. It coated my tongue, filling my mouth with its pungent smell and taste. The heady stench of it was overwhelming, a uniquely erotic musky, raw, earthy stench that went straight to my brain. The taste was just as potent, a salty bitterness coating my tongue that reminded me what a dirty girl I was.

With his cum pooled on my tongue, I played with myself eagerly. My fingers moved in frantic circles on my clit, then plunged inside myself, the pleasure building to a fever pitch. I was getting off on this, on the taste and smell of his semen, on the way he was looking at me. I imagined what I must look like to him, on my knees, my eyes glazed over with lust, my mouth open to show him his sperm on my tongue. The image was so filthy, so perverse, and it only served to turn me on even more! The feeling of my own fingers soon had me filling the men's room with my lewd moans.

The combination of his smell and taste, and my mental image of myself had my orgasm hitting me like a freight train. My body convulsed, and I cried out in delight. My pussy clenched around my fingers as I rode the waves of my climax. It was intense, more powerful than anything I'd ever experienced, and it was all because of this perverted situation. As the waves of pleasure washed over me, I instinctively swallowed like a good girl, his cum sliding down my throat. His semen was warm, its thick consistency creating a trail down my throat. It was filthy and raw, and I reveled in the feeling. I couldn't believe how much of a dirty little slut I was, getting off on the taste and smell of a stranger's cum like this!

As the waves of my orgasm subsided, a sense of reality started creeping back in. My cheeks burned with embarrassment at what I had just done. A muffled voice seemed to echo in the background, the man's words lost in the post-orgasmic haze that surrounded me. The moment his hand reached towards me, a surge of adrenaline fueled my movements. I quickly stumbled to my feet and bolted out of the stall, out of the men's room, out of the mall. The cool night air was a pleasant contrast to the heated atmosphere I had just left behind, and it hit me like a splash of cold water.

I found my car in the parking lot, my mind a whirlwind of thoughts. The guilt and shame were there, gnawing at the edges of my consciousness, but it was quickly overshadowed by the sheer thrill of what I had just done. I had actually done it! I had lived out my filthy fantasy of sucking off a stranger in a public bathroom, even letting him cum in my mouth and swallowing it! That thought alone was enough to reignite the embers of arousal within me. The images of his tiny dick and the ecstatic look on his face as I used my mouth to pleasure him replayed in my mind, each dirty detail sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through me.

With trembling fingers, I found my way back between my legs, my panties already soaked through from my previous orgasm. My fingers traced the outline of my swollen clit, a moan escaping my lips at the contact. My other hand found its way beneath my shirt, tugging at my hardened nipples. My body responded overwhelmingly, the pleasure building up as I replayed the filthy scene in my mind.

The musky taste of his thick sperm was still fresh in my mouth, the pungent smell of him still lingering in my nostrils, fueling my arousal once again. My fingers moved in sync, one set circling my clit, the other tweaking my nipples. The pleasure built up quickly, my body still sensitive from my previous orgasm. I came hard, my body convulsing in the confines of my car. My moans filled the car, the sound of my pleasure echoing in the small space. Meanwhile, my pussy clenched tightly around my fingers, my body quivering as I came hard. As this second orgasm faded, my head rested against the steering wheel. Beneath me, I could feel a growing wet spot on my car seat.

Finally, my breathing evened out, and I started the car and drove back home, my mind still a whirlwind. Once inside my apartment, I made a beeline for the bathroom, eager to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes one by one, each piece discarded onto the cold bathroom floor. My panties were the last to go, a physical reminder of the debauchery I had just engaged in. They were soaked through from the two powerful orgasms I had experienced. The crotch of my panties was stained with the sticky remnants of my arousal, clinging to my fingers as they traced through the slimy feeling.

I took a quick shower, scrubbing myself clean, before drying myself off and jumping into bed. I could barely sleep, the memories of what I had done still playing vividly in my mind.

The next day found me sitting in class, my mind a million miles away. The professor's words were just background noise, my thoughts consumed with the idea of more naughty fun with small-dicked, unattractive strangers. What the hell was wrong with me? I thought, but it only lasted a second. I surprised myself with how much I craved it, how the thought of it sent a thrill of excitement down my spine.

harkon9225
harkon9225
102 Followers