Nate and Kaya Ch. 02

Story Info
Nate and Kaya keep exploring each other.
6.3k words
4.8
16.9k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaya's phone pinged. She was in the kitchen getting a lunch prepared for her twin siblings when she heard the noise. She looked down at her iPhone on the counter and saw that it was a text message from her brother Nate. She hovered her face over the screen momentarily to unlock the phone and display the message text.

N: Hey! How's it going?

Kaya finished up making the two sandwiches, placing them on plates, and added some potato chips. She then walked them over to the dining table where her brothers sat, awaiting their mid-day meals, and placed a plate in front of each of them. They both shouted a thank you at their sister and dove into the food.

Kaya returned to the kitchen island and picked up her phone, texting Nate back.

K: Just fine. Feeding the twins. How's your day?

N: Going alright. Bossman says with some storms rolling in we'll probably be done early. Wanna have some fun this afternoon?

K: Would love to, but mom's out for the rest of the day. Won't be home until dinner :'(

N: Damn. OK. See you when I get home then.

K: See ya

Kaya leaned on the counter with her elbow, head held up by her closed fist, and looked at her twin siblings devouring their food. Only two more weeks of this, she thought. Then classes would start at the community college and her and Nate would be in school all day.

The twins would start another week after that in kindergarten. Their mom was not pleased with the timing, so her and their dad had to coordinate taking vacation days to cover the week in which Kaya would not be able to be their nanny.

She started thinking about her brother Nate and all that had been going on with them. It had been about three weeks since Nate and Kaya had had their first encounter with each other. It had been the first time either of them had been intimate with the opposite sex and the electricity of the moment had been incredible. Since then, they had managed to sneak in a handful of other times pleasuring each other, but always underneath the clothes they were wearing.

The only problem was that they hadn't found a great time to do it to each other at the same time. So it had been Kaya making Nate cum or vice versa and then having to wait for another opportunity to be together. They were being incredibly cautious about making everything seem completely normal, even if they were bringing each other to orgasm around the house.

As much as Kaya enjoyed having Nate make her cum, she was finding herself wanting more. She wanted to see her brother's balls constrict and start shooting his cum from his dick. She wanted to watch her hand jerk his shaft up and down. Not only that, but she wanted him to see her pussy moisten at his touch and make her cum.

Nate had certainly gotten better at his technique, finding all the right spots in and on her pussy to bring her to the brink of orgasm quickly. Just as quickly, he'd back her off, and then do it again. Provided they had the time to sneak away, that was. The thought of all of this and what they had been doing made her start to get wet standing right at the kitchen island.

One of the big reasons that they had to stop sneaking into each other's rooms at night like they had the first time was because afterwards, they had both taken turns showering to rinse the cum off of their bodies. The next morning, their dad had asked why the water had been running in their bathroom so late at night. And that was it. They had decided they needed to be a bit more careful and make everything seem completely normal.

With Nate working a landscaping job this summer, he started waiting until well after dinner to take a shower and clean up from the day. That meant that while their parents were putting the twins to bed, Kaya could sneak downstairs and jerk him after he got out of the shower and into his sweats. Or it would be her turn and Nate would finger her in the bathroom after he had dried off.

It had been an exciting end to summer and Kaya was looking forward to what would come with the start of the school year.

____

Nate got home from work early that day and decided to shower right away. It'd look a little funny if he stayed in his dirty clothes all afternoon until after dinner. Kaya put the twins in front of the TV and ran downstairs to greet him as he exited his bedroom, having gotten dressed.

"Hey," she said. "How was work?"

"Not bad, but I would have liked to have a full day. Could use all the money I can get before school starts in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, I get that." Kaya's face softened, feeling for her brother on that level. She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. Nate responded by slightly opening his mouth, allowing Kaya's tongue a small entry. She broke their kiss and said "Say, I have an idea for you if you're up for it," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Shoot," Nate said as he made his way over to the couch in the rec room, picking up the TV remote.

Kaya moved over to him and knelt next to him on the couch, facing the side of his face. "I was thinking..." she began and Nate looked directly at her. Her voice dropped to a bit above a whisper. "That we'd have some fun tonight after mom and dad go to bed."

"Ky, we talked about this, though," he whined. "We don't want to seem suspicious."

"Right, I know. That's why I was thinking we'd change the venue a little bit. Maybe start watching a movie out here that'll go well past their bedtime, and then have some fun. Only, I want to do it without pants on." Nate shot her a look. "That way I can collect your cum easier and you can get mine. No clothes to change, no showers needed." Her face expressed a desireful hopefulness as she looked at her brother.

Nate sat there, taking in all of this information, his eyes darting between his sister's and to the coffee table. "So..." he trailed off, thinking some more. After a bit of a pause, he continued. "So, like, we'd see each other?" he asked. "Like, you'd actually see my dick? And I'd see your pussy?"

"Yes," Kaya answered quickly, her face not changing expression.

"Are you okay with that, Ky?"

"That's all I've been able to think about, Natey. I wanna see your dick cum in my hand. I wanna see me pumping you." Kaya shifted her position slightly on the couch, her left heel grazing her crotch through her shorts.

"Holy shit, Ky. Wow, I had no idea. I mean, I'm down for that. I would love to actually see your pussy up close," he smiled.

"Okay," Kaya whispered. "So do we have a date for tonight then?"

Nate nodded silently and smiled. Kaya smiled back and then lifted herself off the couch and headed upstairs to tend to the twins.

____

Dinner time passed without too much incident. Kaya and Nate stole looks at each other from across the table, their sense of arousal heightened with knowing what was to come. They finished their meal and started to clean up. Being Friday night, Kaya offered to help put the twins to bed with her mother so that she'd have a little bit of freedom for the weekend.

"How was work today?" their dad asked Nate as they put dishes in the dishwasher.

"Okay. We were sent home early because of the storms, so didn't get a full pay day in," he said.

"Yeah, sorry to hear that. Guess that's the risk with landscaping."

"Yep, sure is. Hopefully I can make up some hours before school starts." Nate finished clearing and cleaning the table while his dad finished with the dishes.

"Well, Nate, I'm beat. I'm headed upstairs."

"Cool. I'm gonna head down and watch a movie before bed."

"Alright. Don't stay up too late." His dad gave him a quick pat on the back before walking toward the staircase.

Nate headed down the two half-flights of stairs to the downstairs rec room. He hopped over the back of the couch and sat down, flipping on the TV. He found a movie on Netflix that both Kaya and him had seen before and wouldn't care if they didn't get to watch it this time around.

About fifteen minutes later, Kaya came downstairs. She came up behind Nate and put her arms around his neck, kissing him on the cheek. "Hey, Natey."

Nate glanced at his sister the best he could. "Hey, Ky."

Kaya came around the side of the couch and sat next to Nate on his right side, tucking a leg up under her and resting her head on his shoulder. They sat like that for a good twenty minutes or so, each other rubbing the other's leg while they did. Once they were fairly certain that nobody would be coming down for the rest of the evening, Kaya turned to Nate.

"You ready? Wanna do this?" she smiled at him.

"Hell yes," he said. "How should we...I mean, like on the couch, or?"

"Let's get on the floor. I don't want to leave any stains on the couch in case things get crazy," she said. "One sec." She hopped off the couch and went to the bathroom. Nate saw the light turn on quickly and then shut off. Kaya returned with two washcloths, both dampened with some water.

She smiled at Nate. "For easy clean up," she said.

"Good call," Nate said as he put down the remote and moved off of the couch, sitting right in front of it with his back leaning on the front of it. Kaya sat down next to him, putting the washcloths on the table next to her.

Kaya leaned over and started kissing Nate on the mouth. He responded in kind, their tongues playing with each other as they made out. Slowly, Kaya started rubbing Nate's chest and stomach over his shirt, working her way down to the waistband of his sweatpants.

She held her hand there for a moment, cupping his penis from on top of the sweatpants and slowly rubbing it. She could feel him harden through the fabric. Then, instead of inserting her hand under his sweatpants and boxers as they had been doing, she lifted the waistband of the sweatpants and started pulling them down.

Nate dropped his left hand from Kaya's face as they broke their kiss and lifted his hips off the carpet slightly as he helped her tug his pants down. Now sitting there in only a t-shirt and boxers, he began to feel slightly exposed. His cock was as hard as it had ever been in anticipation of being shown to his sister for the very first time and his boxers had started to get a wet spot from his precum.

Kaya sensed his feeling exposed and stopped for a moment, looking him in the eye. "It's okay, Natey. If you don't want to - "

"No, no, I do," Nate cut her off. "It's just, I've never shown it to anybody before. You're the first to see it. I mean, besides our parents and my doctor."

"I'm honored," Kaya responded. She smiled. "Okay to proceed, good sir?"

Nate grabbed her face again with his hand, pulling her in for a kiss. "Yes, ma'am." He kissed her passionately as Kaya's hand reached for the waistband of his boxers, lifted it, and repeated the pulling motion that she had with the sweatpants.

In turn, Nate repeated the same process of removing his hand from her face, lifting his hips slightly, and helping her pull down what was left of separating his raging hard cock from his sister's eyes. Kaya's eyes shifted to Nate's crotch. She stared as she pulled his boxers off of him, his cock momentarily getting stuck in the waistband. It then snapped back to his body with a slight SNAP, as the head hit the area right above his pubic hair.

Kaya gasped quickly at the sight of her brother's cock in full view. "Oh. Oh, my," she stammered.

"What? What is it?" Nate asked in a hushed voice.

"It's just, I mean, I've seen penises before, but never in person. It's gorgeous, Nate."

Nate took note that she had dropped the puppy name just now. She was serious.

Kaya brought her hand up his right leg, letting go of the boxers. As she neared his crotch, she moved her hand slightly, palm facing toward them, indicating that she wanted Nate to spread his legs a little wider.

Nate responded by moving his legs apart, allowing Kaya's hand to travel up to his ball sack and lightly grip it in her hand. She massaged it gently before moving her hand up to the base of his cock and up the shaft. With her pointer and middle finger, she started massaging the glans of his penis.

Kaya then started working her fingers to spread Nate's precum all around the head and top of the shaft of his cock. As she started to work his shaft with her trademark twisting jerk, Nate cleared his throat.

"Um, maybe we should grab one of those?" he said to Kaya and indicated the washcloths on the table.

"Yeah, good call." Kaya grabbed one and handed it to her brother. She then continued her work on his dick, slowly jerking him and then ever so slightly, picking up speed.

Kaya would intermittently kiss Nate on the neck as she jerked him, but her main goal was to watch herself jerk him off. Nate's breath began to intensify, and she knew he was getting closer to the promised land. She didn't want this to end too soon, so she started to back off the speed a bit. Then, she let go of his cock and started playing with his balls for a moment. Then, back up to his cock to resume jerking, and then repeated playing with his balls.

As Nate watched his sister play with his cock out in the open, he was more turned on than he had ever been. He had no idea how hot it would be to watch someone else jerk his dick off.

"Jesus, Ky, this is so hot. I love watching you jerk me," he whispered to her.

Kaya smiled from ear to ear. "I know right?! Oh my GAWD this is so hot. I love your cock, Natey."

Kaya picked up speed again, twisting and jerking Nate's cock, getting ready for him to cum. As she felt him getting nearer, she readied the washcloth in her other hand, positioning it near the tip of his dick, ready to catch his ejaculate.

A moment later, Nate breathed into Kaya's ear "I'm going to cum, Ky!"

Kaya watched as Nate's balls started to constrict, his dick got harder in her hand, and picked up speed. Cum started spurting from the tip of his dick. Kaya gasped and cooed as her brother shot four ropes of hot cum into the damp washcloth.

Nate was breathing with a new intensity. "So. Fucking. Hot," he said.

"Holy shit, Natey. That was unreal. I loved watching you shoot your cum!" Kaya folded the washcloth in half and used the clean side to wipe up the remaining dribbling cum from the tip of his dick. She then used the rest of the cloth to wipe the precum from her hand and discarded the cloth on top of the table.

Nate reached down and with his sister's help, pulled up his boxers and sweatpants. He sat there for a moment, trying to control his breath, before he turned to Kaya and told her it was her turn.

Kaya laid flat on the floor and Nate sort of leapt/rolled over her to her right side. He started in much the same way she did with him, leaning in to kiss her mouth while rubbing his right hand all along her stomach with some short hops up to touch her small mounds. As he did this, Kaya would moan into Nate's mouth, indicating the pleasure she was feeling by him brush over her nipples.

They continued kissing while Nate's hand made its way down Kaya's body. In a swift motion, Nate lifted up the waistband of Kaya's shorts and pulled them down without her even lifting her hips. Kaya smiled through their kiss.

Nate brought his hand slowly up Kaya's right leg, stopping to feel the dampness of her panties before moving up to the waistband and repeating the process. Her panties were a little tighter and harder to get off with one hand. They broke their kiss and Kaya lifted her hips, slid her thumbs into either side of the waistband, and helped her brother take them off and slide them down to her ankles.

Nate slid down on the floor a few inches and reached for the right leg opening of her shorts and panties. He gathered the fabric and began to slide the opening under her right foot.

"Whatcha doin'?" Kaya asked.

"Well, I want to get a good look at you," Nate said. "So I'm taking these off of this leg so you can spread a little wider."

"Ohh, you think so, huh?" Kaya teased. "Okay, go ahead." Nate continued taking the shorts and panties off of her right ankle. Almost instinctively, Kaya spread her legs wide, letting her brother get a good look at her exposed vagina.

Nate stared down at it, muttering an excited "whoa" under his breath. Kaya had a small patch of pubic hair just above the hood of her vagina. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juices. Even as turned on as she was, her lips were average size. She has a nice small, tight pussy, Nate thought to himself.

Nate moved his hand slowly up Kaya's right leg, rubbing the inside of her smooth thigh as he did. He scooted back up the floor to Kaya's face, leaning in to kiss her passionately. As he did, his fingers started to go to work on her pussy. Slowly at first, circling her outer lips, before entering the folds of her wetness.

Nate dipped his middle finger into Kaya's opening. She moaned into his mouth as they continued to kiss. As he withdrew his finger and began rubbing the insides of her lips, she broke their kiss and breathed to him "washcloth."

Nate turned slightly, and with his free hand, grabbed the clean cloth off of the table.

"Put it under me," Kaya said. "When there's not panties to catch it, there can be a lot!"

Nate did as he was told and then returned to fingering his sister. He rubbed her inner folds, dipping into her opening every time he reached the bottom, and then slowly made his way up to the hood of her pussy. Kaya's left hand lifted up her tank top and she started playing with the nipple on her left breast.

Nate was intently staring at his hand and fingers manipulating his sister's pussy, but broke his gaze momentarily to take in his sister's boob. He started to circle her clit and rub it. Kaya's body tensed slightly as her breathing intensified.

"Jesus, YES," Kaya breathed. Her hips began to buck as Nate tried his best to keep his fingers on her clit and rubbing intently.

After about three minutes, Nate could tell Kaya was going to cum soon. He kept rubbing her clit and picked up speed as he did.

"NATEY! FUUUUCCKKK" she whispered intently.

Kaya's whole body went rigid as she started to perform a sit up as her orgasm ripped through her. Knowing what to do now, Nate quickly slid his middle and ring finger into Kaya's vagina as she clamped down on him. Without the panties in the way, there was more room to move, and Kaya started moving her hips back and forth. She was fucking Nate's fingers now, in and out of her vagina as she came.

All of a sudden, as she moved her hips pulling his fingers from her pussy, a gush of cum ejaculated from her pussy. Her juices coated Nate's fingers and hand, dripping down onto the washcloth on the floor.

Kaya collapsed on the floor as Nate withdrew his fingers from her pussy and began sucking her juices off of his fingers. Kaya was still playing with her nipple. Nate noticed and leaned in, moving Kaya's hand out of the way. He took her nipple into his mouth and gave it a quick suck. Kaya's breathing sharpened and then returned to normal as he released her nipple. She looked over at her brother.

"That was so fucking hot."

"No shit. I'm still turned on. After watching you, I could cum again," he replied.

They smiled at each other and without saying a word, began to regain their composure. Kaya pulled her panties and shorts back on while Nate took the soiled washcloths and rinsed them out in the sink before putting them in the laundry.

They sat next to each other on the couch for a while, staring blankly at the movie that was still playing on the TV, breathing heavier than normal. After a few moments, they turned the TV off, left the couch, and retired to their rooms for the night.

______

The next morning, Kaya sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked over at her alarm clock and realized she had slept in, but then also realized it was Saturday. She crawled out of bed, putting on a pair of shorts over her panties, and left her room. She passed Nate's door, which was still closed.

12