Nate and Kaya Ch. 06

Story Info
Nate and Kaya finally decide to go all the way.
9.3k words
4.79
6.2k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate eased the car out into traffic, pulling away from the community college parking lot. He had his right hand resting on Kaya's leg, who was in the passenger seat next to him. As he absentmindedly rubbed her leg, his hand slowly moved to the inside of her left leg, rubbing her inner thigh. Slowly, slowly, making its way toward her crotch. Nate glanced over at Kaya and caught her looking at him out of the corner of her eye, a smile on her face.

Kaya shifted herself, moving her hips forward slightly and leaning farther back into the seat. She opened her legs up farther, allowing Nate's hand access to rub her pussy through the fabric. She was wearing skin-tight black leggings that perfectly outlined her toned legs and gave a slight outline of her mound. She also had on and a loose-fitting hooded sweatshirt, which did little to outline her perky breasts. Nate continued to rub his sister's mound, feeling her loins begin to heat up as he did.

It had been a handful of days since their first anal sex experience. Heck, their first real experience with penetrative sex period. They had tried once more to do the deed, in the shower, but found that the lube washed away too quickly to make it comfortable and decided to stop. They had resorted to giving each other orgasms with their mouths that morning. Since that first time, Nate kept thinking and fantasizing about penetrating his sister, watching his cock slide effortlessly in and out of her hole.

He definitely wanted more of Kaya, to have her be his first and for her to be his, going all the way with vaginal sex. He felt the momentum of their relationship heading in that direction, but at the same time, also wasn't sure where this was all going. He kept coming back to the thought and fact that they weren't going to end up "dating" one another and having the kind of traditional relationship that people who had sex with one another typically did. All of this left him with the excitement of getting to have sex with his sister with the disappointment of missing a relationship.

Kaya, for her part, kept wanting to feel Nate's cock back in her, filling her up and giving her heavenly amounts of pleasure. Her thoughts, when away from Nate, centered around the sex and checking herself on how far they had gone and where this all might go. She didn't regret anything they had done, and certainly did not regret asking him to fuck her in the ass that first time. It was the push both of them needed and the connection she felt to him, both during and after, was amazing. She longed to try out a few more positions and to truly "make love" to Nate passionately, even if it was with anal. Which brought her back to the idea and feeling that they definitely were headed in the direction of losing their virginities to one another. And if anal could feel as good as this, she made herself wet with the thought of Nate's cock in her pussy.

Back in the car, Nate turned to Kaya, his hand still in her crotch. "Wanna fool around?"

Kaya responded curtly and quickly. "Yes."

Nate shifted the car into the upcoming turn lane and drove down a familiar side street. Within minutes, they were pulling into the secluded park where Kaya had blown him a few weeks ago. Nate parked and turned off the car, then reached behind the seats to dig through his backpack for a moment. Kaya eyed him with question as he found what he was looking for and brought his hand into view.

Nate smiled at Kaya as he revealed a bottle of lube that he had stashed into his backpack earlier.

"Oh! You REALLY wanna fool around!" Kaya exclaimed.

"Sure do. You down for that?"

"You bet I am." She kissed him quickly on the lips. "I've been wanting your cock back in me ever since it left me the last time!"

They exited the car and made their way around the back side of the picnic structure to the wooden picnic tables under the pavilion. Coming to a stop at the same picnic table she had blown her brother at, Kaya turned and grabbed Nate, pulling him into a tight embrace and kissing him deeply. Nate returned the kiss and they made out for a few moments while their hands worked on pulling their pants and underwear down.

Now both of them were nude below the waist and Kaya grabbed the bottle of lube from Nate. She poured some into her hand and reached behind herself to lube her ass crack and hole. Nate's cock was standing fully erect, pulsing at Kaya as she did this. She dropped some lube onto his shaft and Nate wordlessly began to work it over the length of his cock.

Kaya set the bottle down on the picnic table, then turned around and leaned over the table, presenting her perfectly round ass to her brother. She leaned down quickly to pull her leggings and panties fully down to her ankles and then grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart to prepare for Nate's entry into her ass.

Nate shuffled closer to his sister, his erection leading the way, bobbing as he moved. As he positioned himself behind Kaya, he grabbed the base of his cock and moved it into the gap between her thighs. He slapped the top of his cock shaft against her pussy lips several times before rubbing the tip of his cock up and down his sister's ass crack, coming to rest at her puckered hole.

"Ready?" Nate asked.

"Yeah. Remember to go slow, though," Kaya warned. Nate nodded at his sister.

The tip of his cock was right against her asshole and Kaya pushed her sphincter muscles out, opening her hole just slightly. Nate gently pushed his cock against her O ring and slid past her hole's barrier, her ass engulfing his head and the first inch or so of his cock.

"OH!" Kaya yelped. "Easy, boy. Give me a sec." Kaya started breathing deep to help herself adjust to Nate's entry.

As Kaya adjusted, Nate reached under Kaya's loose sweatshirt and palmed one of her breasts, massaging her through her bra. Then he reached around Kaya and started to rub the hood of her pussy. After a moment, Kaya gave him a tap, indicating it was okay to keep going. He slowly slid more of his cock into his sister's ass, pulling back slightly every inch or so, and then pushing more in.

After he was completely in Kaya, he pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy's folds, gathering some of her juices to start rubbing her clit. Then he started thrusting in and out of Kaya, slowly fucking his sister.

Kaya moaned as Nate started to fuck her while he fingered her. "Fuck, Natey, that feels soooooo good!"

Nate continued his slow, rhythmic fucking as his fingers flicked across Kaya's clit. Her pussy was really flowing now, providing plenty of lubrication for his fingering. Kaya reached under her sweatshirt and removed one of her breasts from the bra cup, massaging her nipple as Nate fucked and fingered her.

"Oh, god, that feels good! You can speed up, Nate," Kaya told him after a few moments of his paced fucking.

"Yeah, but I don't want to cum too soon," Nate replied. "Mmmmmffff, your ass feels soooo good, though!"

Kaya turned her head back to look at Nate and smirked. "Did you ever think that maybe I want you to cum, so you can get out of my ass sooner?"

Nate's fucking slowed to a stop. "Do you want to stop? If you do, that's okay," he said in a concerned voice.

"No! Definitely not. I was just teasing. Keep going!"

Nate added a drop of lube to the top of his cock and resumed, but picked up his pace, his cock starting to really hammer at Kaya's ass as he fucked her. He had resumed rubbing Kaya's clit and suddenly Kaya stood off of the picnic table, leaned back, pulled Nate's head toward her, and kissed him.

"Mmmmmrrrggghhhh, that feels so good!" Kaya said as their kiss broke. She leaned back down toward the table sticking her ass back and into Nate's crotch.

Kaya was moaning and breathing heavily and Nate could tell she was trying to keep it down lest anyone be passing by the park area. All of a sudden, Kaya grabbed Nate's hand and took it away from her pussy.

Nate stopped what he was doing. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Kaya panted. "It's just, if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum all over our pants."

Nate glanced down, their pants and underwear bunched around each of their respective ankles. "Gotcha. Good call."

Nate then grabbed his sister's hips on either side and started quickly thrusting into her ass. Nate's balls were slapping against Kaya's pussy with each thrust and his crotch ramming against her ass cheeks provided a satisfying smacking sound with each fuck.

After a minute, Nate groaned loudly and pulled Kaya's ass cheeks apart. He had stopped thrusting fully into her, was just jabbing the top inch of his cock in and out of her hole, leaving his cock head inside her. He looked down as his cock visibly twitched and began to pump cum into his sister. He kept her ass cheeks pulled apart, giving him a clear view of his orgasm spurting through his member.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk, that was good," Nate said as he let his post-orgasmic breath out.

Kaya looked back at him. "Did you just cum in my ass again?" she smirked.

Nate smiled back at her and nodded. He reached down and squeezed the base of his cock, pulling his hand toward the tip and pulling the rest of his cock out of Kaya's ass, depositing all of his remaining cum into her.

As he removed his cock from her ass, Kaya squeezed her hole tight and put a hand under her crotch to catch any loose drops of cum before they landed on her pants below. She shuffled over to a wall of the picnic structure. She squatted and leaned against the wall, holding her leggings and panties up and away from her crotch. Then, she pushed a little as a stream of Nate's cum exited her ass and dripped to the pavement below. After a short pause, her pussy opened up as a stream of pee shot out of her.

Nate, having pulled up his pants and put himself back together, knelt down next to his sister. She was about to start pulling her pants back up when he stopped her. Kaya looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"You need to get off, too," Nate said.

Then he kissed his sister as his hand started to work her pussy. "Mmmmmm," Kaya moaned into Nate's mouth. Kaya only needed a few moments of Nate flicking her clit before she felt her orgasm building.

She pulled away from Nate's mouth, eyes closed and mouth open, moaning in pleasure. Her body stiffened and she pulled her legs farther apart to give Nate the most access she could to her pussy.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Kaya's eyes shot open and she looked down at her pussy and Nate's hand vigorously rubbing her clit. She let out a short squeal and then cum shot from her pussy in three short bursts, landing on the pavement below. Kaya grabbed Nate's hand to stop him from continuing, breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm.

"Thanks for that, Natey."

Nate smiled. "Not a problem at all." He removed his hand from Kaya's pussy and licked his fingers clean from her juices. Kaya sank to the pavement, unable to stay squatting after her orgasm.

"Ah, crap," she said as she looked down. "I just sat in your cum."

Nate looked down at his sister and laughed. There was a nice sized pool of cum that had dripped out of her ass while Nate had been fingering her, and she had sat right in it.

"Hold on, I'll be right back." Nate stood and walked off toward the car. When he returned, he was holding several tissues and handed them to Kaya.

"Thanks!" Kaya gingerly stood and then used the tissues to wipe her butt cheeks clean and then wiped her pussy and ass crack, cleaning what she could. She reserved one tissue, balled it up, and deposited it in her ass crack right at her asshole. Then she pulled up her panties and leggings.

"What's with the ass crack tissue?" Nate asked.

"To catch any loose globs of your cum, jerk" Kaya said playfully as she poked Nate in the arm. She kissed him quickly. "You shoot it so deep in me and I haven't figured out how to get all of it out without also taking a shit."

They both laughed. "Ah, yeah, I gotcha. Sorry..." Nate trailed off.

"Just part of the process, I guess," Kaya responded. "But it's not like I want to suck you off and have you cum in my mouth after you've been fucking my ass, so I guess this is the best option for now."

Nate grabbed the bottle of lube off the picnic table and they started walking back to the car. "I guess I could always pull out and cum on your back or ass cheeks," Nate offered.

Kaya considered that for a moment. "True. But we'd need to get tissues or something out beforehand to clean up."

They got in the car and Nate started it up. Before he could buckle up and shift the car into gear, Kaya grabbed his arm and kissed him deeply. "But I also enjoy feeling you cum in me, so I don't really want that to stop, okay?"

Nate smiled. "You can feel it when I cum in you?" he asked.

"Sort of. I don't feel your dick jerking and pulsing like I do when I'm blowing you. But my ass gets all warm when you unload in me, so I feel that," she explained

"Ah, cool. Well, just let me know if you ever want me to cum elsewhere. I'll try to make sure I ask where you want it before I cum."

"Deal." Kaya paused for a moment. "Nate?"

"Yeah, Ky?"

"Have you given any thought to, ya know, where this might be going between us?"

Nate responded almost instantly. "Yeah, I have. How about you?"

"I have, too. I mean, I've thought about it in terms of the sex stuff and where that's going."

"Oh, yeah." Nate paused. "That, too."

Kaya looked at him with concern in her face. "What do you mean by that? Have you been thinking about us in other ways?"

It was Nate's turn to look concerned. He turned to fully face Kaya. He nodded then said, "Yeah. I'm kinda conflicted. On one hand, I'm hella excited that we're doing what we're doing. I can't stop thinking about it and want to keep doing it - doing you - all the time."

"And on the other hand?" Kaya prodded.

"On the other hand, I guess I'm feeling sad on some level, because I know that's all this will ever be for us. It'll be sex. Wonderful, fantastic, mind blowing, sex. 'Cause it's not like we can start dating and be in a relationship or anything. That make sense?"

Kaya nodded as disappointment drew across her face. "Yeah. Yes. It makes sense." She paused and then reached for Nate's hand, which she took. "But, it's not like there isn't any love behind the sex. Behind us being together, either. I think that's what makes it so mind blowing. I love you and I love having sex with you. But I also see what you mean about being sad because we'll never be able to really be "out" about our relationship."

"Right," Nate quickly added. "I love you, too. And I love having sex with you. I also think that's what makes it so mind blowing. Well, that and you've been my first for pretty much everything at this point."

They smiled at each other and sat in silence, holding hands.

"So, to recap. We love each other, we want to keep doing all of this, and we're sort of okay with not having a dating relationship," Kaya said.

Nate nodded. "That about sums it up for me."

Nate was about to turn and put the car in gear to leave when Kaya pulled on his hand, causing him to turn his attention back to her.

"One more thing. About the sex stuff." Nate looked at her with his eyebrows perked up. "I feel like we're kind of on a track toward losing our virginities - like, our REAL virginities - to one another. How do you feel about that?"

"You mean how do I feel about wanting to have sex? Amazing. Awesome. Thrilled. Let's do it!" Nate said and smiled.

Kaya laughed quickly. "No, silly! I already know you WANT to have sex. But what do you feel about losing your virginity to me, your sister? I mean, that's as taboo as it gets, Natey. Pure incest. Fucking your sister in the pussy!" Kaya smiled at him. "If we did that, you'd never be able to be honest with anyone about who you lost it to. You'd always have to make something up."

"You would, too," Nate pointed out. Kaya nodded. Nate took a deep breath in and sighed. He looked off in the distance for a moment and then brought his eyes back to Kaya.

"I feel...I feel good about it. I want my first time to be with someone I love and trust and someone who isn't going to critique if it's really bad or too quick. I want to feel a connection when it happens. And I don't really care if I have to make something up or lie about who was my first." he squeezed Kaya's hand.

A small tear formed in Kaya's eye as she smiled at him. "Good. I feel the same way. I definitely want it to be with someone I love and trust and who isn't going to just ram it in me for three pumps and be done."

Nate chuckled. "I'll definitely last at least four pumps," he teased Kaya.

They both laughed and then kissed each other. As they pulled away from one another, Kaya touched Nate's face and said "I think I'm almost ready to take that next step, Natey. Almost."

"Well, I'll be ready for you when you are."

With that, Nate turned and put the car in gear, and they drove off toward home.

_________

There seemed to be times where Nate and Kaya would go for a stretch of days and not have an opportunity to be together. Timing just didn't work out, or the rest of the family would be around, or they had too many other things to do. The days that followed their encounter at the park happened to be one of those stretches. When they finally had a moment alone to just talk, Nate even admitted to jerking off to satisfy some urges.

"Really?!" Kaya exclaimed. "You had to jerk off?!"

"Hey, don't judge me!" Nate said as he smiled at Kaya. "You're the one that's got me used to cumming every day, sometimes even more than one time per day! I've had urges."

"Wow, just didn't think you'd need to get off so much," she smiled back at him.

"Well, what about you? Have you used any of your toys since we haven't been able to get together?"

"Nope! Not once."

"What about not using toys, just jilling off the old fashioned way?"

Kaya laughed. "I mean, I may touch myself for a minute while I'm getting ready for bed or something, but I haven't had a full-on masturbation session."

"See, see! We're not so different after all," Nate teased.

"Yeah, but I didn't bring myself to orgasm, Nate. I was just playing around for a bit."

"Hmf," was all Nate said in response.

They were downstairs watching television while the rest of the family was upstairs. Kaya leaned over to Nate on the couch with a devilish look on her face. "Want me to blow you?" she asked.

"Right now?" Nate asked, surprised. They could hear the TV upstairs from where they were. At any moment, someone could wander down the stairs and they'd see them on the couch.

"Yes, right now. Then in return, I want you to eat me," Kaya said with a look of hope in her eyes.

"Ky," Nate whispered, "someone could come down any second!"

"Then we'll have to be quick and quiet. Plus, we'll do it in a way that'll make it easy to cover up."

Nate didn't look convinced, but as Kaya reached down and started rubbing Nate's crotch through his joggers, his dick responded otherwise. "Okay, okay, let's do it then. I'll try and be super quick," Nate said.

"Atta boy," Kaya said as she roughly pulled Nate's pants down so hard they practically ripped. She got off the couch and knelt in front of Nate between his now spread legs. She kept the waistband of his joggers in her hand, ready to quickly pull them back up, should someone make their way downstairs. She figured she'd just turn around, face the TV, and sit on the floor, if someone came down.

With one hand holding his sweatpants, the other took hold of his now rigid cock. She licked the underside of his shaft to the tip and back down, teasing his balls with her tongue as she got to the base. Then she lifted her head up, opened her mouth, and engulfed the majority of Nate's cock with her mouth. She sat like that for a moment, swirling her tongue around his head inside her mouth. Nate's head leaned back, his eyes closed, and his breathing picked up pace. He let out an almost inaudible moan as Kaya started working on his dick.