Nate and Syrina Visit the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, fuck yes. So good!" Johnny cries out as he pulls Syrina close to drive his cock as deep inside her as possible as he cums. She feels him filling her with his seed as Nate pounds her ass, sliding every inch in and out with each powerful thrust.

"Holy shit, I'm going to cum again!" Ryan says as he sprays his milky load into Syrina's mouth. At first she gags, but quickly recovers and swallows every drop she can, some running from her mouth onto her full lips.

Feeling Johnny's load erupting deep within Syrina and watching her swallow Ryan's load sends Nate over the edge. He grabs Syrina's hips and plunges his cock as deep as it will go inside her before exploding in her ass, filling her with his cum.

For a few moments the four lie still catching their breath before Syrina says, "That was one hell of a massage! Can't wait to come again!"

12