Nathan Gets Naked

Story Info
A nude model becomes a performer.
5.5k words
4.51
12.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

All participants are above age 18 and adults.

*****

Brenda couldn't believe it when she first saw his application. She had been struggling to keep from fantasizing about him for a couple of months, since she first saw him in her Introduction To Painting class. Nathan Lancaster was unbelievably hot and yet still shy. He was a Junior and was just exploring his interest in art, and now he had applied to be a nude model for her Senior level Advanced Figure Painting class. She felt her pussy ooze some juices just thinking about it.

Brenda Jackson was the new art instructor in the small college of this quaint college town in the middle of New Hampshire. She needed the job after finally completing her PhD in Art and Graphic Design, and this small college needed an Art instructor. She saw this position as a stepping stone toward a better position in a larger university, but the salary and benefits here were better than she expected for a first job. Her first two years here were uneventful, if you didn't count the eye candy. The student body here was just under two thousand, but the percentage of gorgeous students was simply amazing. She constantly struggled with the urge to seduce the students with her beautiful face and sexy body, something she didn't need to control as a grad student. There, she took a fellow student or even a professor to her bed at least once a week, and usually two or three times a week. She loved being able to fuck a variety of men and women during her years as a grad student, and she developed quite a reputation as a very talented lover. Now, as an instructor, she needed to throttle her urges on a daily basis.

Brenda never had a lack of options when it came to sex. She was three inches short of six feet tall and her height seemed to be an advantage. She was blessed with a beautiful face and a great body and she used both to her advantage. She had long blonde hair with natural curls, and classic blue eyes. He boobs were a large C-Cup or a small D-Cup, depending on the day of the month, but her nipples were what got people's attention. They were slightly larger than most nipples, but they were always hard, and she wore clothes that allowed her nipples to protrude into most conversations.

But now, as a new college professor, she needed to be a little more conservative about what she wore. No more tight tee shirts or short skirts as a professor. But Brenda knew how to get around the acceptable standards the college expected of its professors. At least once a week, she wore a sports coat over a tight shirt, hiding the fact that the shirt underneath allowed her nipples announce themselves. Then, once in class, she could take the jacket off and let the students stare at her tits. It really turned her on to catch a student staring at her tits, and it was a challenge to hide just how much she was turned on by it. She often had to visit the nearest Ladies Room between classes to wipe her pussy from the juices that had collected during class. And Nathan Lancaster was her favorite cause of her leaking pussy juices.

Brenda was looking forward to the week-long figure studies part of the curriculum, and she had developed a series of short projects that she was sure would keep her students totally turned on. And she topped off the week with an optional Saturday project where the students could draw a a full-length picture of a nude body, using a live model. This optional Saturday afternoon class always produced lots of material to fuel her fantasies, and it seemed okay because all the students accepted for this optional Saturday class were eighteen or older. There were rules, of course, but she always found ways to push the boundaries. And she was already thinking about what she could do with Nathan to push the limits.

As usual, she called in each model applicant to discuss the project, and she always asked the student how they felt about being nude in front of a classroom full of their fellow students. Most of the applicants claimed to be just fine with it, but a few turned out to be more shy than they claimed. And she always had them strip so she could see what the students would be working with. This, of course, always happened behind closed doors. She would invite the student into her office and they would talk. Then she would ask the student to lock the door, giving them the assurance of privacy, and she would ask them to disrobe. For the next half hour, she would ask the student to adopt different poses, which always involved her touching the student's body to make small adjustments in the poses. And the touching always left her really turned on. She accepted both males and females as models, and it seemed that both sexes turned her on so much as they modeled for her.

Now, the thought of touching the naked body of Nathan Lancaster had her so turned on she was about to cum!

Brenda answered the door on the second knock, inviting Nathan into her office. She greeted him with a professional handshake and motioned him to a chair in front of her desk. She picked up his application and acted like she was reviewing what she had already memorized. Then she looked up and smiled at him. He returned her smile but it seemed a little strained.

"So, Nathan, what made you apply for the job of nude model?" She always asked this question first because it seemed a good way to break the ice. He took a few seconds to prepare his answer, and she peered into his eyes the entire time.

"Well, Miss Jackson, I need the money. It's as simple as that." She was surprised by his reply and she pushed him for more.

"Nathan, I am sure there are jobs available for someone as smart and talented as you obviously are. So there must be more to your answer than simply needing money." She paused to let him answer because she wanted to know why he wanted to get naked in front of two dozen of his classmates. She wondered for a moment if he was a closet exhibitionist, as most of her nude models were. Nathan took a few seconds to answer her, and then he inhaled deeply before speaking.

"Well, to be honest, Miss Jackson, I always wondered what it would be like to be naked in front of a lot of people. I guess maybe I have a little bit of exhibitionist in me." He hesitated, looking down at the floor, and then looked directly in her eyes.

"Plus, I thought it might be awesome to be naked in front of you." He held her gaze for a couple of seconds and then dropped his eyes to the floor again. The room was silent for several seconds while Brenda considered that bombshell as her heart pounded in her chest. Could it be that Nathan fantasized about her while she fantasized about him? Suddenly, the possibilities increased, her mind reviewing one possibility after another and discarding most of them because they would get her fired. She felt her pussy ooze some juices into her panties as her heart pounded away. After several seconds of silence, she finally spoke.

"Well, Nathan, thank you for the compliment, if that was intended to be a compliment. But there are other requirements for the job besides wanting to get naked in front of your instructor." She avoided his eyes for a couple seconds and then he spoke.

"Other requirements?" He paused and she had to reply.

"Yes, other requirements. First, you need to be something that the other students want to draw. You need to be someone that they want to look at for an hour as they sketch your body. So I need for you to stand up and take your clothes off." His eyes widened as several expressions passed over his face in a couple seconds. Then he grinned and stood in front of her desk. Slowly, he unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants. Easing them down, she saw that he wore no underwear. She struggled to keep from gasping as his cock was exposed. It was huge, bigger than any cock she had seen that wasn't erect. After several seconds, Brenda noticed that he had fully stripped but she had been so distracted by his penis that she hadn't seen him strip. She stood and walked around her desk to stand in front of him. She examined his body as she tried to avoid grinning.

Nathan had a body that was difficult to categorize. He was slim and yet he had well-formed muscles. There was no apparent body fat on him and yet his body did not have the bony appearance that so many people had when the didn't have enough fat to smooth out their trim bodies. In short, Nathan had a body that she could enjoy looking at for hours. She was afraid that she would grin with lust evident in her eyes, so she signaled for him to turn around. And that just made it worse.

Nathan had a tight ass that caused her pussy to leak some more juices. Damn, I want to spank that ass! Her silent comment almost embarrassed her, but she still had to grin. She stared at his ass for much longer than was necessary, and she finally asked him to face her again. When he did, she almost gasped.

His cock was fully hard and had to be a full ten inches long, and maybe longer. She stared at it for several seconds, and when she looked into his eyes she saw he was embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed, Nathan, that is a natural reaction. Hopefully it won't happen when you are modeling or some of the girls might not finish their assignments. But I have to admit, that thing might make for an interesting second assignment." She let her voice dwindle as she thought of that. Traditionally, drawings of the male anatomy always showed a flaccid penis, and she never understood why. If an artist is committed to capturing real life in the drawing, well, real life often had hard cocks. She had to grin as she considered that idea, and then tried to wipe her face of the grin. She took one last glance at his boner and finally turned away.

"Do you think that will be a problem when you are posing?" She waited for his reply but none came. She turned to face him and saw a confused expression on his face.

"I don't understand. What problem?" She thought she saw the beginnings of a grin on his face but it never really materialized. She knew she needed to answer him but she wasn't sure what she should say. Finally, she gave him an answer that she knew was consistent with her training.

"Well, truthfully, drawings of the male anatomy do not include boners. So, do you think you can keep from getting hard when students are staring at your genitalia?" Brenda felt disappointed as she considered the need to avoid any hard-ons in class. She saw Nathan fidget for a moment and then smile sheepishly.

"Well, I think so. But the truth is, Miss Jackson, I don't know. I have never been naked in front of a roomful of people before. I guess I can always run through the multiplication tables. Isn't that supposed to work?" He grinned at her and Brenda had to grin back at him.

"Well, we will have to hope it works for you." She nodded and told him to put his clothes back on. And she gave him the details of the class session as he was getting dressed.

"So, when I call for you, you will exit the dressing room wearing the robe I will have for you. You will walk to the rotating stage that will be in the middle of the room. I will tell you what pose to strike and you will adopt that pose for ten minutes. So be sure to strike a pose that you can hold for ten minutes. I don't want you to fall over or drop to the floor because of a difficult pose." Brenda smiled at him and almost got lost in the smile he returned. She asked if he had any questions and then she dismissed him, asking that he close the door behind him. And as soon as he had dressed and was gone, she pulled up her skirt and yanked down her panties. She started to rub her pussy, almost amazed at how wet she was. But the was definitely amazed at how quickly her orgasm came crashing down on her. She had been so turned on by Nathan's body, and especially by his hard cock, that she had almost cum twice while he was naked in front of her.

Then she went home and made herself cum twice more before she fell asleep, dreaming all night about stroking him and sucking him and fucking him.

Saturday came and Brenda was almost exhausted from masturbating so many times over the last two days. She had fantasized that she sucked Nathan off more than a dozen times, and stroked him until he came all over her tits another dozen times. Now she was almost trembling in excitement as she prepared the classroom for the class. She moved the chairs in a circle around the raised podium. She turned on and off the motor that rotated the podium, making sure that each student will get good views of the model. Then she placed an easel to the side of each chair, with a drawing pad attached to each easel. And finally, she arranged on a table all the drawing pencils and some chalk in various colors and shades that the class could use. Nathan arrived and she showed him the dressing room and handed him the robe he would use. Finally, the students began to arrive.

The class was split between four men and eight women, about typical for her extra-curricular class sessions. She never advertised in advance if the model was going to be male or female to avoid the obvious -- she wanted the students to be there for the purpose of drawing and not staring. And yet, today, she expected there to be a lot of staring. Hell, she was going to be one of those doing the staring!

As the students selected their seats and settled into them, Brenda began to introduce the purpose of the class, reminding them that they were here to improve their skills at drawing the human body. And she, as always, asked that the students keep their comments clean and polite. Then she had Nathan come out of the dressing room.

Brenda explained the five poses she was going to have Nathan strike, and the fact that they will have ten minutes to draw in each pose. Then she explained that there will be a ten minute break after the third pose. Finally, she turned to Nathan and motioned for him to remove his robe. The boy grinned and untied the belt. He paused for just a moment as he looked around at his fellow students, and then he removed his robe and tossed it in the corner of the room.

Just as Brenda had feared, Nathan was partially erect. Even though his penis was more than five inches long and quite thick, she knew he was only halfway there. But several of the students moaned, indicating his size was worth commenting on.

"Please, people, limit the noises so everyone can concentrate." Brenda looked around the room, rebuke evident on her face. Then she looked at Nathan and almost groaned herself.

Brenda started Nathan in a simple pose: standing with his body twisting to his right and his arms stretched out at shoulder level. This, of course, posed a problem because it gave his penis maximum exposure. But she had cautioned him to look straight forward over the heads of the students to avoid any personal responses to any specific students. Brenda remembered attending a class similar to this when she was an undergrad, and the male model had focused on a beautiful blonde student with a shapely body. The more he looked at her, the more erect his penis had become. In minutes, the man was fully erect and the woman was making lots of eye contact with him. It didn't take long before the professor called for a break and took the model back into the dressing room to demand he not make eye contact with the students. Brenda hoped she would not have a repeat experience today.

As she walked around the room examining the perspective and progress of each student, she was surprised by one student in particular. Kelly Baker was a beautiful and very sexy woman who was constantly flirting with other students. In fact, more than once she seemed to be flirting with Brenda. Aside from the classic risks of a sexual relationship with a student, Brenda was too new with the college to have developed an understanding of just how strict the Administration was concerning the unspoken restrictions that all institutions had established concerning relationships between staff and students. She always wore outfits that pushed the limits of acceptable student dress, and she seemed proud of it. So, as attractive as Kelly was, Brenda didn't respond in any way to the girl's attention, and didn't allow for her to flirt with anyone else.

And yet, today, Kelly was engaged in something unique. Kelly drew Nathan with a full erection. Brenda's best estimate of the hard cock was a full ten inches and quite thick, an accurate depiction of Nathan's hard cock in her office. Immediately, Brenda knew that Kelly had seen the real thing and probably experienced it in action. She paused behind the student for a few seconds before saying anything, trying to think of the right thing to say. Finally, she leaned forward and spoke quietly.

"Kelly, we are supposed to be drawing what we see and not what we want to see." The girl turned and looked Brenda in the eyes and smiled.

"Well, that is exactly what I saw last month. And isn't it what you saw this past Wednesday?" Immediately, Brenda flushed a bright red, eliminating all possible denials before she could speak them. And Kelly smiled widely, seeing a tacit confession on Brenda's face. The student leaned forward and spoke in a whisper.

"Awesome, wasn't it?" The two women locked eyes for several seconds before Brenda finally turned away. She played the role of instructor for another few minutes, wandering from student to student and rendering input when it was appropriate. But when she made it around the circle and was standing behind Kelly again, she was shocked. The girl had drawn a hand wrapped around Nathan's cock, obviously stroking it. Brenda felt she had to say something.

"Kelly, the purpose of this class is art. We are supposed to keep drawings asexual." Kelly turned and peered directly into her professor's eyes.

"Where is the fun in that?" The two women locked eyes as Kelly waited for a reply. When none came, she added to her comment.

"Besides, I think that art is creative, and I was being creative in my drawing." Kelly's smile slowly morphed into a lustful grin and Brenda had to walk away to keep from revealing her own lust for Nathan. The truth was, Brenda was impressed with how accurate the drawing was, and how excellent the girl's technique was.

When the ten minutes was over and it was time for a new pose, Brenda had him sit down and lean forward with his elbow on his knee, in much the position of the famous Thinker statue. She felt this would shield Nathan's penis at least a little and avoid any more creativity on the part of the students. But the rotating dais assured that every student had a clear view of his penis every sixty seconds. And it was obvious from her wandering around that other students had been at least a little creative in drawing Nathan's cock. Brenda became concerned with how many drawings she could share with the class at the end of the day.

The third pose was an attempt to hide his penis but Nathan wasn't cooperating. Brenda had him sit on a chair and then bend forward, reaching for some imaginary item. At first, his penis was totally hidden, but then Nathan slid forward on the chair enough that his cock and balls fell into plain view between his legs, which he had spread widely. Brenda knew that if she made any changes to his pose, it would just draw more attention to his dick. So she kept silent, hoping that things wouldn't get out of control.

By the fifth pose, Nathan was obviously ignoring his orders to avoid eye contact, and he was almost staring at three of the female students as he rotated in the center of the room. The girls were drawing him with an erect penis and each of them seemed to be collaborating as they gave him a full ten inches. As he rotated toward them, the three girls were showing their drawings to him. And this resulted in two problems. First, Nathan was grinning widely, changing entirely the pose he had taken. And second, his cock began to take on the characteristics of the drawings. Brenda was horrified to see his penis grow in front of the class, and even more horrified to hear the students giggle and make comments about its size. And then Nathan made things worse.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers
12