Nathan's First Rim Job

Story Info
Brittany and Nathan discover a new kink.
4.6k words
4.56
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw fuck..." Brittany cursed as she examined her reflection in the mirror, displeased over what she saw.

The chubby husky was half dressed in her favorite outfit: a simple white tank top and a pair of shorts. It wasn't exactly sophisticated attire. Some might argue with tits bigger than her head Brittany wasn't the type of lady who ought to go around braless, particularly in public. But Brittany didn't worry herself over such concerns. It was comfortable, and comfort always guided Brittany's decision-making on such matters before anything else. Besides, for lounging around the house or going to bed, what else really mattered?

Still, Brittany had to admit her current look wasn't all that flattering. Not even by her lax standards. The once trim, athletic husky had gained considerable weight over the last decade, learning there were limits to her powers. The husky ballooned outwards, despite a vast collection of weight loss potions to help keep her fit and trim. Her already massive shirts, yards worth of fabric to cover her torso sized tits, were becoming too small. The heavy giantess found herself needing bigger and bigger shirts and pants with increasing regularity.

Part of it was her bust. While puberty had long since ended, Brittany's milky titties continued to grow. A bigger bust wasn't exactly the worst thing, but the bitter truth was, despite her magical abilities and weight loss potions, Brittany was getting fatter with age, and she didn't like it. Now she'd outgrown yet another wardrobe. Her big brown nipples pressed tightly against her top, showing right through the thin white fabric of her shirt. Her big round belly protruding out from under the hem. She was currently bottomless, but had she been wearing shorts Brittany had no doubt they'd be bursting at the seems to try and contain her mammoth caboose.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asked from the bathroom, calling out over the sound of running water. He was washing his hands as he got ready for bed.

"Oh... nothing, really." Brittany replied, but with a deep sigh as she played with the considerable pudge that had collected around her midsection.

Nathan sighed quietly to himself as he shut off the water. He hated it when Brittany tried to be a 'tough girl' and played coy over her emotions like this. It was great to be independent, but everyone needs help sometimes. He came out of the bathroom, looking over towards his wife, trying to figure out what was wrong. The husky stud knew his wife pretty well, he ought to considering how long they'd been together, but it didn't exactly take a PhD in psychology to know something was wrong. It was spelled out all over Brittany's face.

However, Nathan's efforts to figure out what was distressing his wife were upended by another observation. Seeing her amazing big belly and bigger tits bursting from her shift? Her big, bare, red furry ass protruding out from behind her? Nathan had to shamefully admit that his wife's distress wasn't no longer forefront in his mind. Even as Brittany lamented over her weight, Nathan found himself going crazy over the way she looked. From his perspective, his longtime lover couldn't be any hotter. In her tiny tank, Brittany looked so god damn sexy. He'd always liked his women full figured, and the pounds that Brittany was not so slowly putting on as the years wore on was hardly an issue to his way of thinking. In short, there was nothing on earth Brittany could wear that could arouse her husband more. No elegant evening dress, raunchy swimsuit, or even lacy underwear could top that tiny tank top, it was hotter than anything in Victoria's catalog.

Nathan wasn't an idiot. He knew that his wife was becoming increasingly self conscious about her weight, and understood why. The husky stud knew the pressure women often feel to look their absolute fittest and most beautiful at all times. For Brittany these pressures may have been even higher than normal. As the rich owner of a massive company in a country that fetishized wealth and made heroes out of millionaires BRittany, despite her best efforts to remain aloof, was constantly in the public eye. This meant that people somehow thought it was their business how Brittany dressed or how high her BMI was, and let the husky know constantly they didn't approve.

Nathan understood all this, and sympathized with his wife. He wouldn't want to be in her shoes! Nevertheless, the idea that Brittany could be upset over the way she looked couldn't be further from Nathan's mind in that lustful, selfish moment. His heart ached for her, wishing she wasn't so hard on herself. But Nathan also yearned for Brittany and, as he saw it, her breathtaking beauty. These thoughts somewhat ashamed Nathan. Here was his wife on the verge of tears, and all he could think about was sex.

Because of his embarrassment, a flustered Nathan quickly strode across the room towards their bed and sat down. He did his best to position his legs to hide his oblivious arousal, but much like his wife, Nathan found his clothing much too small to contain his anatomy. It had been wishful thinking to even try to hide his throbbing erection, his massive member was simply too big: Nathan was pitching a circus tent!

"What's wrong?" Nathan pressed, doing his best to be her supportive husband as he continuously adjusted his shorts.

Nathan had failed. Brittany could tell her husband was hard without even turning around. She could hear it in the nervous tenor of his voice and, as she glanced over his shoulder, could see it in the embarrassed smile plastered over his muzzle. Hell, Brittany could even smell it in the air. Nathan's manly, testosterone laden, spunky scent seemed particularly thick in the air and only grew more potent the longer he sat there. His arousal growing ever higher as he finally noticed his lovely wife wasn't even wearing panties.

Yet, while Nathan had failed to hide his arousal, he had failed his task successfully. He had fixed Brittany's mood, as it was impossible for her to be down on herself when it was clear Nathan wanted her so badly. Taking note of how clearly aroused Nathan was by her appearance, Brittany broke into a big smile and sauntered over to bed with her most seductive walk. She swung her thick hips back and forth, putting a little extra spring in her step, so Nathan could watch her generous curves bounce.

"Nothing." Brittany repeated, this time honestly, once she reached the bed. Placing a hand on Nathan's shin, she gently pulled the husky stud's legs apart, so his tent was on full display. "Someone getting excited?" She asked, a cocky smile growing even brighter. She reached down and gently circled the tip of Nathan's cock through the thin, silky fabric of his gym shorts.

Nathan, who'd been trying so hard to hide his desire, smiled sheepishly. He wasn't able to look Brittany in the eye, but wasn't quite able to look away from her either. He was utterly drawn in by her almost perfect, womanly curves.

"Something on your mind?" She asked, knowingly, pressing the issue until Nathan could no longer deny it.

"Uh... just how good you look." Nathan finally admitted.

Brittany's heart fluttered, self-esteem increasing by the second as her husky stud lost himself to her incredible beauty. Nathan felt as if he couldn't speak, couldn't think. It was as if he could barely breathe. Brittany, who could tell how flustered she was making her mate, felt another flash of courage. Nathan's predicament was making her feel unusually aggressive, dominant. "Bad boy. Peeking on a woman while she gets ready for bed like a nasty little pervert? Maybe I should punish you?" Brittany said, although her admonishment fell somewhat flat with her cooing, seductive voice and needy smile betraying her real feelings.

For a heart-wrenching second, Nathan thought Brittany was actually pissed at him. He was well beyond coherent thought, thinking and acting on pure emotion. Taking Brittany's words at face value. It didn't help that Brittany seldom played the domme role in their bedroom. Usually his instinctively submissive wife would have been blowing him or begging to get fucked by now.

Eventually, realization stuck Nathan. His light bulb suddenly going off. Brittany giggled as Nathan suddenly wore an expression as if he'd been hit over the head with something. Shocked and befuddled by Brittany's powerful statement. She envisioned an old car that was slow to pop into gear, practically hearing an audible, mechanical 'clunk' as Nathan's mind finally shifted into gear. "Please..." He whimpered, his green eyes alight with excitement. He may have been slow on the uptake, but Nathan was always pleased to take a submissive role in the bedroom, if only for the change of scenery. It seemed as if Brittany always expected him to Dom. He didn't mind... but it was still nice to have a change of pace from time to time. "Let me prove I'm your good boy."

A shiver ran down Brittany's spine as Nathan offered to prove he was her good boy. It actually wasn't terribly different from the joy Brittany felt whenever she submitted to Nathan. A feeling of intimacy, trust, and love that was always present between the husky couple, but seemed always strongest during those kinky, carnal moments in their bedroom. It might sound hackneyed, but you have to make yourself vulnerable both physically and emotionally for such taboo, risky sex. Still, Brittany had to maintain her dominant position and so she asked in her most haughty voice, raising an eyebrow as if that were a dubious proposition.

"Really? How would you go about that?"

"How about a back rub?" Nathan volunteered.

"Hmm." Brittany intoned, scratching her chin as if giving the suggestion a great deal of thought. "I'm not entirely sure allowing you to touch the body you've been so oafishly ogling is the best punishment. Still, a back rub does sound good, so I'll allow it."

Nathan practically leapt from the bed, the floor shaking beneath his massive paws. Black and white hairs flew through the air behind him, Nathan wildly wagging his bushy tail happily. His green eyes burning with doggish joy, he gestured towards the now vacant bed. Inviting Brittany to take her place.

Laying face down on the mattress, the traditional pose for getting a back massage, didn't exactly work for Brittany. Her massive breasts painfully bunched up beneath her chest, put her back and neck at an uncomfortable angle. Fortunately, Brittany was a natural lifelong side sleeper, which minimized this issue. But it still was tricky whenever she wanted to go sunbathing at the beach or attempted to retrieve something from under the sofa. Luckily, years of occupying her curvaceous, nine foot tall frame, had taught Brittany a few tricks. Before laying down, the full figured husky woman put down a massive, overstuffed body pillow that could support her stomach. She was so tall, heavy, and massive the pillow had been custom ordered from a special website that sold housewares to giant furs like Brittany. The pillow helped immensely, taking considerable weight off her chest.

Once Brittany was situated, Nathan clambered on top of her. Straddling his wife by her thick thighs, just behind her fat and highly fuckable ass, Nathan took a similar position to one he would have taken had he been about to mount his bride from behind. Assuming this familiar, lustful position increased Nathan's arousal to further highs. He ached and throbbed for his wife more than ever. But, instead of using his rock hard manhood to penetrate his wife, he used his hands to start gently massaging her.

Badly as Nathan wanted to make love to his wife, Nathan hardly objected. The husky stud loved giving his wife massages, for a couple of different reasons. For one, there was the pleasure his rubdowns gave Brittany. Nathan loved listening to her gentle groans of pleasure as he worked the tension out of her muscles, stress melting away beneath her lover's expect touch... and Nathan certainly had an expert tough. The husky stud didn't have any formal training, but he'd spent a great deal of time perfecting his skills as Brittany's personal masseuse. He'd watched numerous YouTube videos on the subject and read forum posts across the internet, all to master his general technique. But the real work had been in his many, many hours of practicing, touching, prodding, and kneading as he learned all of Brittany's special spots: like right beneath the base of her neck, where she seemed to physically carry all her burdens in life, or that spot right above her shoulders that seemed to bring about a particular sense of pleasure whenever they were rubbed.

Although, not all of Nathan's pleasure was derived from such altruistic motives. As much as he enjoyed helping his wife relax, he got plenty of pleasure through the intimacy and physical closeness of their bodies. Particularly as he worked his way towards Brittany's thick ass, or sneak a quick, cheeky grope of her breasts!

Still, regardless of where his hands wandered across her body, Nathan loved to touch his wife. He felt her softness beneath his fingertips, her lush coat of red fur and her flesh beneath. Although, if he pressed hard enough, Nathan could feel Brittany's firmness as well. The giantess was one incredible specimen. Even if she didn't quite look like it, thanks to her chubby frame. Not only was she a towering woman, at nine feet, the giantess was incredibly strong. Powerful muscles rippled beneath her coat of fur, but only Nathan would know it as his powerful fingers massaged those muscles to relaxation.

"Enjoying yourself?" Brittany asked after nearly twenty minutes of Nathan's rubdown.

"Yes." Nathan replied, fervently. Although, his response wasn't good enough for Brittany.

"Yes, what?" She prompted.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good... well, I'd like to call you my good boy. But I can't."

"Why not, Mistress?" Nathan asked with a whimper, continuing to massage her.

"Because I can feel your boner poking into my ass!" Brittany turned around to face her husband. "Do you want your Mistress' ass?"

Nathan hesitated for a moment. Something about the look on Brittany's face made him nervous, he felt as if he'd been posed a trick question and wasn't sure what the proper answer was. Ultimately, he decided to go with the truth. "Yes, Mistress."

"Why don't you show me how much you love it? Go on, give your Mistress a little kiss, right on the ass."

For a brief moment, Nathan hesitated. He was both surprised and a little disgusted over Brittany's command. While it may be hard to believe, after all their crazy, sexy, kinky hijinks over the years, the couple had never tried anilingus before. They'd never so much as discussed it, so Nathan had never learned Brittany's exact views on the matter. He assumed if Brittany or Jessie, who never seemed shy asking for what they wanted, were into it he would've heard about it by now.

Personally, Nathan was fully against rimming. Mostly because was 100% against shit coming in contact with his tongue. He didn't want his tongue to go anywhere near someone's butt or anyone else's tongue going anywhere near his; the husky stud's thoughts were too occupied about the butthole's primary function. These thoughts that pierced through the curtain of lust that covered his mind like a blanket, clearing his mind and bringing him back to reality.

Brittany was known for being something of a slob. It wasn't as if she were a candidate for that hoarder TV show or anything, but the absent-minded husky girl often either forgot or procrastinated on basic chores. As such, in a somewhat childlike manner, Brittany left a path of her forgotten belongings in her wake. Trash, such as old soda cans, and drink cups lingered longer than they probably ought to have, and her desk was vaguely organized chaos, a leaning tower of paperwork, half used pens, and coffee cups. Still, while Brittany dressed and lived somewhat sloppily, she had impeccable hygiene. Her fur was even still somewhat damp from her earlier shower, and there wasn't a whiff or hint of shit anywhere near her surprisingly clean ass. Besides, feeling both submissive and incredibly horny, Nathan did desperately want to please Brittany. He spread her thick asscheeks and stared down at her ass thoughtfully.

It looked clean enough, Nathan supposed. The small furless circle of brown skin, just a slightly darker shade of brown as her nipples and nose, just below her tail even looked sort of cute. Was that just because Brittany was his wife or had he just never looked closely enough at an asshole to realize how attractive they could be? If there was one asshole on planet earth he could eat, Nathan supposed it would be this one... question was, could he do it?

Brittany, who had been anticipating a simple peck on the cheek: a symbolistic sign of submission, rather than an actual sex act! Was just about to ask Nathan what was taking so long, when the husky stud pecked a loving kiss on her right ass cheek. "Hmm." Brittany cooed softly, a little surprised at the tenderness Nathan had managed. It felt like almost nothing, physically. But it still made Brittny's heart pound in her chest and her head swim with pleasure. "Good fucking boy."

Nathan's tall, bushy, curved tail wagged back and forth. The husky stud pleased how much he was satisfying his mistress. This egged him on, giving him the courage to finally commit. He squeezed Brittany's ass cheeks, tightly in each paw, pushed them apart to make way, and plunged right in. Nathan took one last, big breath of fresh air to brace himself and then dived right in.

His cold, black nose pushed against her rosebud first, getting a whiff of his wife's scent which helped steel his nerve. He supposed that was a sign you really liked someone if you liked even the smell of their butt! OR maybe it was just his canine roots floating to the surface. Urged on by his own desires and his wife's body as it trembled with pleasure Nathan slowly stuck his long pink tongue out, probing Brittany's back door.

"Oh fuck!" Brittany cried out, her eyes growing wide in surprise. She almost stopped Nathan, this hadn't been what she was expecting. But he seemed too eager, what with the fast pace he was working his tongue and how tightly he was clinging to her rump. Besides, it did feel absolutely outstanding. Less sensitive than her pussy, but that was a good thing. Without being overwhelmed by the stimulation, Brittany felt it was much more intimate, if that was the word. Connected to the emotional side of sex that was so important to her. Not to mention how much love and trust one had to have, or so she assumed, to stick your tongue up someone's butt! She groaned loudly, trembling softly from head to toe, as she allowed Nathan to tongue her puckered asshole.

Nathan was also surprised how much he enjoyed it. At first there was a bit of a learning curve. Did you swish your tongue around circles? Did you actually penetrate it? Soon enough he got pretty comfortable, lapping up Brittany's back door much like he might do her front. There was the pleasure he was giving Brittany, of course, but something else as well. He just couldn't put his finger on it. Then again, Nathan was so aroused, he couldn't spare very much brain power on the issue. So, he doubled down on his efforts and gave Brittany the very best rimjob he could manage. He pressed his tongue deeper and squeezed her ass harder. He released her left ass cheek to begin fingering her dripping wet pussy as it trembled with desire.

Not a lot of time passed. Or maybe it had. Neither canine was paying all that much attention to the clock. Good as anilingus felt, and it felt astonishing, it wasn't going to get Brittany over the finish line. All it was doing was making Brittany incredibly wet, ready for the main event. So she reached back, pulling Nathan away from her ass. "Alright, stud." She growled. "It's time for you to put that dick to work."

12