Native Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "It would help if I could go to the bathroom, but..."

I saw Tara bite her lip in contemplation and glance around. "Here," she said at last, standing again. "Use this as a chamber pot." She'd stepped across the hut to fetch the wooden bowl from which last night we'd drawn water to wash my semen off of ourselves. It was empty now, and she set it down next to me.

"Seriously?" I said.

"You gotta do what you gotta do, right? And if we don't step out soon they're going to come back in here and get us."

"Uh...okay."

We stared at each other awkwardly for a moment. Tara then seemed to realize something and said, "Oh, sorry, I'll turn away."

I shrugged. "Hell, it doesn't matter, you've seen a much more serious bodily function of mine, I guess taking a leak in front of you can't be any worse."

Tara grimaced at me. "Oh god, Cal." But despite my crude comment we both chuckled, happy to release some of the tension that remained between us.

But speaking of "release," I felt like I was going to absolutely pop any second, so I mumbled "Fuck it" and stood, letting the reed blanket drop. Thankfully, my erection had abated somewhat, but there was still enough blood in the shaft to keep me well-engorged and sticking out considerably, much to Tara's amazement, which she quickly tried to hide in a blushed glance over to any other part of the hut that was suddenly fascinating.

In symbolic discretion, I half turned away from Tara, and bowl in hand, I took aim. For a few embarrassing seconds I was piss-shy, but eventually biology won out and I was able to let loose with an eventual torrent of urine into the bowl. It was a tremendous relief, and I was tempted to hang my head back and sigh, but I remembered I needed to concentrate on keeping everything flowing into the bowl and the bowl not spilling.

When I was done I glanced over at Tara, and interestingly enough I saw that she had, after all, pretty much watched the whole thing once I got started. Interesting. I also noticed that she was sort of crossing her ankles as she stood, and she was fidgety.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yes," she said. "Just watching you...er, hearing you go makes me...well, I have to go too."

"Uh...well, there's room in the bowl, I suppose...."

"No, I'll make it to the river. I'm not the one who had to get rid of morning wood."

This last she said with a smirk and wink. I glanced down at myself and confirmed that my erection had finally died down so that my penis, while still quite proudly hanging down between my legs, was of it's normal flaccid size.

"Shall we, husband?" Tara asked, trying to sound cheerful again.

I grinned. "Sure, dear wife. Let's go."

Hand in hand, and of course naked, my sister and I stepped out into the bright light of the morning to find virtually the entire village gathered in a large circle around our marriage hut. Led by Zami there were energetic cheers, chants in Kasabai, and overall applause. The cheering sounded surprisingly Western, very similar to what one might expect stepping outside the church after a traditional Christian wedding. And it was quite amazing to see how wholly and thoroughly this culture embraced their own odd concept of matrimony.

As the chanting continued, Zami stepped forward and said a few things to Tara, who translated: "As the girls said earlier, you will now leave with the men for a sacred part of the river, I will head with the women to another. There will be some ceremonial hunting, more bathing of course, among other things, then we'll meet again for dinner before sundown. Okay?"

I shrugged and gave her a smirk. "Got nothing better to do."

Tara surprised me by leaning toward me and giving me a very loving but light kiss on the lips. "You are wonderful, Cal. Thank you." I could only smile stupidly at her. One of the village girls was already tugging her away, so she parted from me and shouted, "See you soon!"

Now that I was on my own with just men, I found it a little easier to concentrate. Not being able to speak a word of Kasabai, I had to pay close attention to the gestures of guidance the men gave me, encouraging me to splash and bathe with them in the refreshing current of the river. If any American with classic OCD could stand to be naked in public, he or she would be quite at home in how obsessed this tribe was with cleanliness.

The bathing was followed by Pictionary-style instructions on once again how to use a bow and arrow, how to use a spear, how to look for grubs under rocks and what plants could and couldn't be eaten. I got the sense that I was being given a crash-course in how to fend for myself and provide for my new bride. I didn't mind. As a former military officer and survivalist by trade, this was actually an incredible experience, and I reminded myself to pay very close attention to everything I could, because I would need to provide accurate feedback to Tara for her documentation.

Tara. My sister. And according to the Kasabai, now my wife. I wondered how Tara would transpose such information into her documents. Her breakthrough in integrating with this tribe was going to get her name into all of the most prominent journals of her field, I was sure of that. But if she were to refer to me as her "mate" in all this, it would most certainly cause shock and distraction from the otherwise true value of her work. I made a mental note to ensure that she obscured my true identity when she published her work. Amazingly, I didn't feel embarrassed at all about what I had done with my sister, but I was certainly concerned that Western society would be appalled, and Tara would be shunned amongst her peers. So the fact that her "husband" was her sibling would have to be concealed forever....

The highlight of the day was when I successfully arrowed a wild bore from around 30 meters or so. Certainly no archery records would be set by me today, but for someone much more used to an automatic rifle than a bow I was fairly proud of myself. And the men of the tribe seemed to take my fresh kill, so early on in my "training," as a good sign.

Though the steamy heat of the jungle never really seemed to ebb, day or night, I could sense by the changing light through the canopy overhead that it must be getting fairly late in the afternoon, and the rumbling in my stomach reminded me that I hadn't eaten in hours. I also quickly learned that dinner would be shared with the women.

Once again I found myself seated in a circle in the main hut of the village. Zami and her "elders" completed a circle that included me and my "wife." Young female attendants stood behind each of us, eager to serve us remove after remove of yet another feast. The men of the village stayed nearby, but outside the hut.

Though we had been naked around each other for days now, it was still very striking to see my nude sister again after not being around her for hours. She was so beautiful, so perfect, I knew that my desire for her was infinite now. I felt no shame in looking forward to our next encounter, though I was careful to act as "brotherly" and professional as possible. In the hours of separation it was quite possible that Tara's feelings were going in quite an opposite direction as mine. But I would find out exactly what was in her mind soon enough, because the meal was concluding, and without having to wait for my sister's translation I could tell that Zami was indicating that a return to the wedding hut was forthcoming.

As we walked toward the hut, Tara and I debriefed on our days. I updated her on the highlights of my day with the men, and she said that other than the hunting her day was similar, even somewhat mundane. She added that if anything there was a concerted effort to ensure that she did not expend too much energy.

"Why is that?" I asked.

With a sudden blush, she looked down. Her voice was almost inaudible when she answered, "To help ensure conception."

My throat went dry.

And then we were in the hut, making a scene almost identical to the one last night. There was Zami, in her ceremonial garb (but still 95% naked) aided by the same pair of young women, chanting on in a voice loud enough for the gathered villagers to hear outside. I watched Zami for several minutes, but it suddenly occurred to me that Tara was not translating for me. I turned and looked at her, admiring her beautiful face in profile, her olive skin aglow from the lamp light. Sensing my eyes on her, Tara turned toward me and gave me a slightly self-conscious smile.

"Everything okay?" I whispered, not wanting to intrude upon Zami's preaching.

Tara nodded, then whispered back. "Just absorbing what's going on." She glanced at Zami, who had paused but realized that Tara was probably just translating, so she picked right back up. My sister went on, "We're going through the usual blessings of the marriage, with high hopes that our first night of consummation was happy and healthy and to the satisfaction of the God of the River, that sort of thing."

I nodded, listening, watching my naked sister.

She quietly continued, "Loosely translated, last night's...union...between you and I represented Light penetrating through the Forest, through the canopy. The Light brings Life." She turned to me, "You, of course, represent that Light, and my...opening myself to you represents the welcoming of the Forest. The Fertile Forest. And Light brings Life, as is expected of your..." She trailed off.

"My what?"

Tara glanced back and forth between Zami and me, but her eyes eventually settled on mine. "Well, your...your seed, of course...that's the Life you are bringing to me."

The sudden memory of the sight and feeling of my "seed" flowing out from my cock and splashing against my sister's flat stomach and the bottoms of her heaving rounded breasts momentarily blinded me. It was such a raw moment, so erotic, so amazing...but through the fog of lust that was filling my mind once again, I picked up on what Tara was getting at. As with the union of any man and woman in any society, the production of children is of course expected and encouraged. Under normal circumstances a new Kasabai husband and wife would have actual intercourse, not a simulation. As far as Zami and the tribe was concerned, my sperm was now flowing through Tara's body, and the blessings being bestowed upon us was meant to encourage conception.

Trying to steer my reeling mind back to rational thought, I quietly asked, "If last night represented my bringing life to you—which we successfully convinced them actually happened, I might add—why do we seem to be going through the same ritual again?"

Hearing myself ask that, it occurred to me that Tara would sense that I was reluctant to repeat last night's ceremony. I most certainly was not reluctant, but I was concerned that the more we had to simulate things, to more likely our charade would be discovered, and Tara's whole mission here could be blown.

If any visible expression of those concerns was readable in my face, Tara didn't seem to notice or be bothered by it. Actually, at this point she was only half paying attention to me, half to Zami. Ever the anthropologist. After listening to the leader of the tribe for several more minutes, Tara leaned toward me.

"Although I can speak Kasabai fluently, there is still the challenge of correctly interpreting some of the analogies and metaphors they use. In one sense, it does appear that we will need to repeat our...our consummation, but something about it will be different."

I swallowed and tried not to let the sudden excitement of "repeating our consummation" work its way down to my loins, which would most assuredly lead to an embarrassing erection. I whispered back, "What will be different?"

Tara held up a finger while paying close attention to Zami. "She's getting to that." More Kasabai chants, more words, more preaching. Finally, Tara lowered her finger and glanced at me, her brow furrowed slightly in curiosity. "Our consummation will now symbolize, to translate literally, 'the flowing of the River of Life through the Forest.'"

I thought about this for a moment. Last night, Tara, as the woman, represented the Fertile Forest, and I was the life-giving Light. If she remained the Forest again, I was now the life-giving River. So what made it different for me?

As if reading my mind and ready to explain, the young assistants to Zami stepped forward and moved to either side of Tara. They gently took her arms and guided her toward the long reed mat that had served as our wedding bed the night before. As she stepped away from my side I selfishly enjoyed a full view of my sister's long slender nude body. Her buttocks were high and taught, her thighs lithe and muscular from regular exercise and a limited diet.

I felt my loins stir in anticipation.

Thankfully I happened to be moving my gaze back up toward Tara's slender shoulders and her long soft blond hair cascading between them at the moment she glanced back at me. Our eyes locked. Once again concern was in her expression, and I knew the question on her mind: was I still okay with this? Despite my growing lust, I still felt an extreme fondness for my sister—in fact, much more than simple fondness now—and with as much warmth and affection as I could convey, I smiled reassuringly at her, adding a slight nod. She nodded back and allowed the assistants to continue to guide her. They stood her toward the center of the mat and then eased her down into what was at first an upright kneeling position. From there she was encouraged to lean forward, onto her hands, then elbows. This caused her luscious rear to point upward and back toward me. Only a few feet away I had a completely unobstructed view of her slightly parted ass and fully exposed and completely smooth vagina.

My erection grew.

Zami noted the visible evidence of my desire at once and said something with an approving tone in Kasabai. One of the assistants moved from Tara to me. She paused in front of me, openly and unabashedly admiring arguably the largest penis she'd ever seen in her life. It only fueled my erection to look at her in turn, her lovely young dark-skinned naked form, but my lust was reserved for my sister. And I wanted her now.

Zami uttered a slight grunt, startling the pretty young assistant back to her task, and she took my hand. I allowed her to walk me the few steps toward Tara until I was standing directly behind her upturned ass. My cock felt so hard, so huge, it actually eclipsed my view of Tara's behind as I looked down at her, the length of my shaft obscuring her ass crack from my point of view. It was with a sudden shock back to the reality of the moment that I realized this whole time Tara had been turning her head, looking back and up at me. And here I was, standing naked behind her, as fully erect as ever in my life.

I felt my face redden. Last night's situation had been different: it could be argued that my erection had understandably occurred by the physical contact and repetitive motion of moving back and forth against my sister's naked flesh. Up to this point I hadn't even touched her, yet here I was, a raging cock with a man attached, little else.

Then something wonderful happened: Tara give me a reassuring nod. We were committed to this charade, come hell or high water. I took a deep breath and nodded back, feeling slightly relieved. As this exchange of approving expressions was happening, I felt both assistants now, one holding each of my hands, gently pulling and guiding me down to my own knees, my cock now mere inches from poking into my sister's backward facing genitalia.

At this point, at this proximity, I could smell my sister! It was a scent that I found intoxicating. I glanced down at the source of the scent. With a perfectly laser-smooth pussy, there was nothing to obstruct the fact that she was wet, apparently as stimulated as me! I was so enthralled with the thought that my sister was as eager as I was, I practically jumped when I felt a pair of soft hands on my shoulder: it was one of the assistants. The other was kneeling near Tara's head and encouraging her to lower her upper half even further. I, in turn, was guided to lean forward to the point where I was now on my hands, and as we shuffled slowly into these positions, it happened.

My cock brushed against my sister's ass.

We both gasped, and in a childish moment of panic I lifted up slightly, as if by touching the tip of my penis against her the electric current it generated would shock the two of us into the reality of what we were doing, something unspeakably taboo. I looked down between us and saw a small wet spot on Tara's right butt cheek, and it was only then that I realized I was already drooling copious amounts of precum. It was so enthralling I almost felt like the next time I even so much as grazed Tara's body with my penis, it would explode into the largest climax of my life.

But somehow, slowly but surely, we lowered ourselves even further. Although it still sent shivers of lust through every fiber of my being, I miraculously did not climax the moment my penis touched my sister's naked buttocks again. In fact, the shaft was now resting snuggly in her crack. But I was still supporting a great deal of my weight on my arms. Arms that were trembling, muscles flexed out to the max.

Tara seemed to sense that I was fatiguing quickly. She spoke softly, "Cal, relax down against me if you need to. You'll never be able to stay up like that."

"I know," I said through gritted teeth. "It's just...I mean...I'm not sure how we're going to be able to...simulate this if they just stand there and watch us again."

Tara got my point very quickly, and this caused her to twist her head around again to look at me, quite a bit of worry in her expression. But as she met my steady gaze some kind of process seemed to occur in her mind, for her expression began to soften, and as her eyelids dropped a little, I even got the sense that she was going to—

No, I couldn't even tempt fate by thinking it!

Yet still she stared at me. Oh god, I thought, my body trembling. Are you going to ask me what I think you are, dear sister?

But then her expression changed again, and her eyes looked away from mine to some point just behind me. Before I could look back to see what she saw, I felt it: the girls were draping the long skin and fur blanket over us. Now, as last night, our naked bodies were "censored" save for our feet sticking out one end of the blanket, and our heads and shoulders the other. This of course made the decision about how to handle Night #2 an easier one: it would be like Night #1.

At this point, with as far as we had taken this charade, I would have been absolutely kidding myself if I tried to deny the almost primal desire penetrate my sister. But as consumed as I was with such wonton lust for the woman beneath me, I still cared about her enough to realize that such an act would change everything, no matter how far we had already taken things with our continued mutual nudity and simulated sexual actions. So that just left having to determine how best to position ourselves under the crude blanket to make this second act of marital consummation look believable. Tara apparently had figured this out already, because I could feel her begin to move beneath me.

"Lift up a little," she requested, her voice a little unsteady. "They know you're resting against me now. You need to make as if you're going to...enter me."

In complete amazement at the words coming out of my sister's mouth, I knew that she was making sense from a practical "plumbing" standpoint. I indeed lifted up, and another electric shock of pleasure zapped through me as I felt Tara shift her weight slightly to one elbow as she used a free hand to reach back and tentatively grasp the shaft of my penis.

1...56789...11